Ann Budge

pointon

Ex member of the SaS
1 minute ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

So what if Budge staying on means Levein does as well?

Then I am sorry but she goes with my blessing.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo_Gaz

• kingantti1874

• FruitJuice

12 minutes ago, Boris said:

Why would it?

Because she appears to be besotted with him.

Edited by Ron Burgundy

1 hour ago, Ribble said:

Bit pointless bringing in an attacking winger with pace when we have barely even tried to utilise Mulraney's pace.

99% of the time the ball is played 5-10 yards behind our wide players so they need to take a touch, turn and then try and beat a full back that has had an age to get close to the winger. Mulraney is one of the fastest players in the league yet we never even attempt to play a ball in behind the full back for him to run onto.

Just one example of the many things our coaching staff should have drilled into the players but haven't.

I personally don't rate Mulraney at all. Lots of pace and no end product was how most Inverness supporters summed him up and I find it hard to find fault with their opinion. I do agree with you though, how the current coaching team are playing him, or any other winger for that matter is atrocious.

Imagine though a squad with 2 wingers in it, imagine if we had a coach with the balls to play 2 wingers ( occasionally) and get people passed our one forward. It would be a revelation that alas we can only imagine, for now.

1 hour ago, Ribble said:

Bit pointless bringing in an attacking winger with pace when we have barely even tried to utilise Mulraney's pace.

99% of the time the ball is played 5-10 yards behind our wide players so they need to take a touch, turn and then try and beat a full back that has had an age to get close to the winger. Mulraney is one of the fastest players in the league yet we never even attempt to play a ball in behind the full back for him to run onto.

Just one example of the many things our coaching staff should have drilled into the players but haven't.

Shame Mulraney is utter shite. Fast yes but absolutely no end product.

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

You can see a lot from watching the telly it seems. 😎

Trust me Dave, it means I drink more and I start to see very little clearly as the game goes on.

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Trust me Dave, it means I drink more and I start to see very little clearly as the game goes on.

😂😂

It’s not just blind loyalty shown to Levein by Budge it’s the 2 of them saying to the world,

There’s no one out there that can do a better job managing Hearts.

What utter tosh.

4 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Shame Mulraney is utter shite. Fast yes but absolutely no end product.

Careful now, you might hurt his feelings if he’s watching.

Then again the cash they get paid for underperforming you’d think they’d just pish themselves laughing instead of needing a shrink

The Hogfather

Completely tarnished her legacy with putting her friendship with Levein ahead of the good of the club.

Once she has her money, she can be promoted to customer.

Want her out the club how can we have someone like her that lets things like this continually happen 

She hasn’t a clue we need somebody football minded with a more ruthless streak 

Edited by NB GIN

4 minutes ago, flem said:

Ann Budge can **** off if she isn't going to do what is required. 

1 minute ago, julienbrellier said:

shes now the problem, if she doesnt empty him she can **** off as well

:spoton:

All roads lead to Gorgie

Ann please just listen to the fans and remove Levein and the rest of his coaching team. It ain't working, it's broken! 

Edited by All roads lead to Gorgie

She's ripped the soul out of this club.

There would have been protests 2-3 years ago if she was a filthy foreigner. For all Vlad's flaws, supporting Hearts was never this miserable or soul destroying under him.

8 minutes ago, flem said:

Ann Budge can **** off if she isn't going to do what is required. 

5 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

:spoton:

There no ****ing way she’d accept a senior employee underperforming to such an extent in her own business.

Taking the fans for utter mugs cos she knows she’s getting her money back no matter what. If she doesn’t take decisive action soon (action which should have been taken a long time ago) she can get to ****. Her position will be as untenable as Levein’s if she lets this continue any longer. 

3 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Ann please just listen to the fans and remove Levein and the rest of his coaching team. It ain't working, it's broken! 

This, measured and sincere. Ann, its broken, its embarrassing, change it. 

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

SHAN BUDGE

If she doesn’t sack him before the weekend then she can seriously go **** herself

Agree, but even if she removes him, it will only be upstairs. Wish he would just #### off as far away from the club as possible.

3 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

There would have been protests 2-3 years ago if she was a filthy foreigner.

This is nonsense 

You've got people like bridge of doom,smiths ,icon, etc winding fans up with their posts trying to defend the indefensible.the only way to sort this out is vote with your feet .because this cretin is never going to leave and she won't sack him,get used to it

She says he isn’t untouchable well it looks like he is to me. 

It beggars belief he is still in charge the performances are horrendous 1 in 18 constant excuses 

9 million spent 

Just how can she say he is doing a great job ... where about !! 

Shes too late. Its all finished now. Crowds plummeting. She hasn't a clue. We could go down and this is all we will remember. The last 3 years have been shocking 

Shooter McGavin

She can **** off and never show her face at Tynecastle again. 

She’ll probably love it when we’re in the Championship playing in front of home crowds of 4,000 as there won’t be anybody who can be arsed swearing or standing up. 

Can’t see anything changing anytime soon. She’s backed her man and let everyone know it.

If we get a doing on Sunday that might trigger it but even then, I can’t say with any certainty.

Edited by Whatever

jack D and coke

It just wasn’t meant to be this way...

I still don’t think she’s going to act. It’s beyond belief. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Semifinal an inevitable defeat and the end.

His last chance to win a trophy won't be denied to him but 1% chance he is able to take it. Generous percentage 

Nelly Terraces

The hobo hugging Greedy Granny - hopefully she shows even the slightest bit of shame, and goes asap. 

She is a disgrace & has destroyed the soul of HMFC.

6 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Shes too late. Its all finished now. Crowds plummeting. She hasn't a clue. We could go down and this is all we will remember. The last 3 years have been shocking 

There is a huge percent won’t come back that’s the thing 

9 minutes ago, McCrae said:

This is nonsense 

You thought Locke was an amazing manager, so your opinion isn't worth shit

Edited by Mike Tyson

NaturalOrder74

She’s let it get to this, she ignored the fans and let it continue, if she ignores the fans now I’m not going back sick of having my weekend ruined by the two of them 

Do we not have a board or is just one person in charge of the hiring/firing? 

Surely to **** everyone there can see what the rest of us are seeing week in week out. We're not improving we're getting ******* worse.

Edited by Jamhammer

Knowing the way things are going we will win on Sunday and he will keep his job for another few months 

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hearts fans need to start Chris Robinson level pressure..

Agreed but so sad it's come to this.... !

Jambof3tornado
19 minutes ago, julienbrellier said:

Correct. She is a bigger problem than Levein for failing to act.

Disrespecting the real lifeblood of the club.

Салатные палочки

She's too scared to sack him. Who would advise her on footballing matters when he's gone. She is 100% reliant on him for all matters football. Best we can hope for is him back upstairs advising her on who to bring in as new manager. 

What a shambles of a position to be in. 

15 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Ann only listens to those desirable ones in her fantasy image.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic