Ann Budge

pointon

Francis Albert
23 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

If the CEO is entitled to a salary, whoever he/she/whatever is, and the CEO works for nought, they ARE saving the club money, which is exactly the same as putting money in.

Only an idiot or someone with a severe prejudice would argue otherwise.

So if we employ the worst CEO in the world and he/she works for nought we are saving money? Only an idiot could suggest that.

I am not of course suggesting Ann fits that description ie worst CEO in the world.

Edited by Francis Albert

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo_Gaz

• kingantti1874

• FruitJuice

16 minutes ago, Smithee said:

JiH

giphy.gif

Indeed. Still, we all have to pretend he’s not just trolling, and that he actually is the way he pretends to be. Literally everyone knows the truth, but we all must do the dance. 🙄

10 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Indeed. Still, we all have to pretend he’s not just trolling, and that he actually is the way he pretends to be. Literally everyone knows the truth, but we all must do the dance. 🙄

He has a waft of 10 years a slaver about him.

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

He has a waft of 10 years a slaver about him.

Protected though.

2 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Any CEO who has the budget we have should be sacked for the football “performance” last season 

I thought she had a few good games last season. 

2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

So if we employ the worst CEO in the world and he/she works for nought we are saving money? Only an idiot could suggest that.

I am not of course suggesting Ann fits that description ie worst CEO in the world.

Stretching it a bit with that and it was/is Ann Budge we're talking about. 

Edited by colinmaroon

Bazzas right boot
On 31/10/2019 at 07:45, Barack said:

Where's the Unicorn imagery coming from recently?

Is it this year's Halloween costume?

Mmmmm

gettyimages-1128418354-1024x1024.jpg

af00da5c5a181859194132134b76a7e4.jpg

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
On 31/10/2019 at 09:00, jack D and coke said:

Same. 
Cant remember who said it last night but an absolute scorched earth policy with regards Levein for me. 
Leave no trace of this man here. 

Tbh, There would be no trace of the man  "here" if folk stopped bringing him up on every thread. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
On 31/10/2019 at 16:12, Nunya Business said:

Do you agree that the fans are just as responsible for keeping the club alive as Ann Budge?

more so - Ann Budge in her own words said she wouldn’t “bankroll” saving hearts she would only do it in conjunction with the fans

so if the fans hadn’t did what they did queen Ann would have let our club die - the means to save it but would have let the club die

fortunately the fans and queen Ann did save the club - pity she’s made a real pigs ear of running it tho

cue the hibesque look at our spreadsheets and nice new unfinished stand and our community work stuff

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tbh, There would be no trace of the man  "here" if folk stopped bringing him up on every thread. 

I posted that a fecking year ago!! :lol: 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I posted that a fecking year ago!! :lol: 

I noticed that, what's this thread doing back up.?

The month was October..., never seen the year. 

😳😂😂

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I noticed that, what's this thread doing back up.?

The month was October..., never seen the year. 

😳😂😂

Guess who bumped it? It’s what he does in order to stir and troll. We are supposed to all pretend it isn’t obvious though. Not sure why, but that’s the deal for some reason.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Beast Boy said:

Guess who bumped it? It’s what he does in order to stir and troll. We are supposed to all pretend it isn’t obvious though. Not sure why, but that’s the deal for some reason.

Ah ffs, 

He changed names. 

80982645-cartoon-superhero-with-wrench-holding-a-question-mark.jpg

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 hours ago, Beast Boy said:

Yes.

The word you’re looking for is ‘right’.

Still, I’m sure this nine year plan or whatever we’re on now will come good eventually.

5 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Any CEO who has the budget we have should be sacked for the football “performance” last season 

The person responsible was relieved of his duties though. Ann backed him to the hilt and her only crime was blind faith in backing him. She eventually seen through his excuses but realised far too late. She’s done far more good for this club than many of her predecessors. I don’t understand the hatred some of our support have for her. It’s baffling tbh 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Saughton Jambo said:

The person responsible was relieved of his duties though. Ann backed him to the hilt and her only crime was blind faith in backing him. She eventually seen through his excuses but realised far too late. She’s done far more good for this club than many of her predecessors. I don’t understand the hatred some of our support have for her. It’s baffling tbh 

Her blind faith in him shows how out of her depth she is. That’s the point.

7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Her blind faith in him shows how out of her depth she is. That’s the point.

She’s admitted that though and fair play to her for her transparency in recognising her mistake. I’m sure she’ll also regret introducing JA to the SPFL for a free handout to the backstabbers. She’s been naive at times but she holds our club in her best interests and like a lot of fans,  then I’ll always be grateful.

I’m happy where we are as a club now than where we were 7 years ago. I’m not sure I’d have continued if we were to all become sevco fans due to Vlads actions. We can only grow stronger from these setbacks imo 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
12 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

She’s admitted that though and fair play to her for her transparency in recognising her mistake. I’m sure she’ll also regret introducing JA to the SPFL for a free handout to the backstabbers. She’s been naive at times but she holds our club in her best interests and like a lot of fans,  then I’ll always be grateful.

I’m happy where we are as a club now than where we were 7 years ago. I’m not sure I’d have continued if we were to all become sevco fans due to Vlads actions. We can only grow stronger from these setbacks imo 

We’re back in the Championship. Honestly, this isn’t a Poirot novel. Budge hasn’t been up to it. Not by a long shot.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic