Ann Budge

pointon

Better call Saul

What's next???? In the short term I would watch the John Robertson video thread it cheered me up a little. 

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo_Gaz

• kingantti1874

• FruitJuice

Just now, Salad Fingers said:

She's too scared to sack him. Who would advise her on footballing matters when he's gone. She is 100% reliant on him for all matters football. Best we can hope for is him back upstairs advising her on who to bring in as new manager. 

What a shambles of a position to be in. 

This. She is out of her depth in this business. 

13 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Time for Budge to grow a set of balls.....!!

Won’t happen mate.

Neither she nor CL give a flying one.

Edited by iantjambo

10 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

You've got people like bridge of doom,smiths ,icon, etc winding fans up with their posts trying to defend the indefensible.the only way to sort this out is vote with your feet .because this cretin is never going to leave and she won't sack him,get used to it

Anyone who supports her is damaging the club.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

Knowing the way things are going we will win on Sunday and he will keep his job for another few months 

If this happens it'll cost us a lot of money, so many fans are put off by the poor football and inevitability of a battling turgid match with no drive or creation.

Edited by brux

1 minute ago, ZanderMIM said:

Knowing the way things are going we will win on Sunday and he will keep his job for another few months 

I am the eternal optimist but there is zero chance of us winning on Sunday. Absolutely no chance. A performance like the game at Tynecastle would be lovely but I honestly cant see it. Rangers in Glasgow. Not happening

It's irresponsible leadership of a business to allow such dismal performance by the management to continue. She has to act, now.

Sexton Hardcastle

They won’t sack him and he won’t step down before Sunday. A hiding at Hampden and her hand will be forced.

Hes become so greedy and selfish it’s quite ridiculous. His name should be scrubbed out the history books of our club for what he’s doing. 

Nothing will change even after a humping on Sunday. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

annushorribilis III

CL to convince AB that he can keep this hapless bunch of crap in the hunt for safety and then Naismith  & Walker coming back to pull us up the league.  I did think AB would dump him when it became clear , even to her, the team REALLY is crap but i think she's buying into CL staying on,  regardless.  This will be about saving face for her now and if she can possibly keep him on , she will. 

Gordon Ramsay
2 minutes ago, Legend Claws said:

It's irresponsible leadership of a business to allow such dismal performance by the management to continue. She has to act, now.

Never seen anything like this before in any business. 

How this is being allowed to continue is beyond belief. 

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Ann only listens to those desirable ones in her fantasy image.

Fox hunters and the like

1 minute ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

That's it. Football aside, it's unfathomable.

kingantti1874
10 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

You thought Locke was an amazing manager, so your opinion isn't worth shit

Better than levein

Just now, Mike Tyson said:

Fox hunters and the like

People say that and I am sure she probaly did vote Tory at some stage but there is simply no sign of a Tory in her now.

10 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Do we not have a board or is just one person in charge of the hiring/firing? 

Surely to **** everyone there can see what the rest of us are seeing week in week out. We're not improving we're getting ******* worse.

Good question

What’s next is relegation unless Budge actually grows a spine. We know Levein only cares about Levein, so no chance he will step down. It’s up to Budge and so far she has shown she doesn’t have the bottle to act.

27 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

She's ripped the soul out of this club.

There would have been protests 2-3 years ago if she was a filthy foreigner. For all Vlad's flaws, supporting Hearts was never this miserable or soul destroying under him.

I was as miserable when we went bust and nearly dissapeared under him. Remember that.

A failure on her part to do what has to be done is dragging her down with him but the soul of this club is and always has been it's supporters.

If he goes, completely and we appoint a manager who gets this great club to where it should be the supporters will return. The atmosphere will return. If Mrs Budge does not act then we are in real danger of ending up where we were when she took over and all of the good things she has done will be forever tarnished because of her faith in one man 

Edited by Jamhammer

Don’t give the club another penny, don’t go to games and cancel your foh sub until we have a total clear out of the coaching staff.  They all need to go  

14 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Hearts fans need to start Chris Robinson level pressure..

Wll never happen. Any act of negativity towards the Queen will mean you are sexist.

12 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Think he’ll go after Rangers put 5 past us on that big pitch on Sunday. 

Don't bank on it.

The good things she has done has been tarnished by patronising the fans at every opportunity, issuing banning orders, and spunking crazy amounts of money on a stand which is unfinished and has some of the worst decor this side of the 1970s. She fleeces the fans for every penny, and even has insulting messages like Pledge for Life stitched into the ****ing kit.

For too long, the majority of our fans were too stupid to realise that she was destroying the club - quite a few still are, but at least a lot are starting to see the light. That took about 4 years, where folk were kicking hats about 6 months into Vlad's reign.

11 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

Agree with this. It’s gross negligence. Quite bizarre.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Hope so. Some ****ing effort today to snap me out of utter apathy and into full on foaming at the mouth anger. 

Completely understand your frustration. I fully expected it so not really upset. Just counting down the days until Budge and Levein are gone.

Said for long enough the passion and concern for the team must come from the top. It can’t just be lip service to dupe supporters. 

She’s happily stepped out the road and handed the keys to Levein. 

Doctor FinnBarr

I.ve took it for a long while but enough is enough, if CL hasn't left the building by Monday morning then both mine and my wifes pledges will stop. Sorry folks but I get more enjoyment from our odd trips to watch CD Tenerife or RWD Molenbeek. Followed Hearts for many a year but these 2 will see us relegated

Shooter McGavin

Can’t wait until she’s f***** off and Tynecastle becomes the cauldron of hate we all know and love.

14 minutes ago, Badonde said:

Don’t give the club another penny, don’t go to games and cancel your foh sub until we have a total clear out of the coaching staff.  They all need to go  

All of this apart from the FoH part. I won't be back until he is away, it's hard for me to do as even during the season we got relegated I didn't feel like I do this season. I won't stop my FoH contributions though.

33 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

You thought Locke was an amazing manager, so your opinion isn't worth shit

Coming from someone who has just posted a racist post...I can live with your criticism.

2 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Coming from someone who has just posted a racist post...I can live with your criticism.

Where was the racist point please?

People will start cancelling direct debits at a higher rate now, the last time this happened Someone (can’t mind who) came out and said that even though there is a reduction in DDs, people making one off donations and signing up are actually balancing things out. Was that the really smart thing to say? 

She is treating the support with utter contempt. She thinks their failed project is above all else. ****ing disgrace. 

29 minutes ago, Irufushi said:

I actually hate her now, worse than levein. 

Will I put you as  'maybe' for putting cash in the whip round for her wine and chocolates then?

13 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

Where was the racist point please?

You played the race card, stating Budge would have been treated differently if she was a foreigner. 

It would seem Ann Budge cares more about Craig Levein than the Club.

Sad days

1 minute ago, McCrae said:

You played the race card, stating Budge would have been treated differently if she was a foreigner. 

07.png

• Maple Leaf locked this topic