• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• Jambo_Gaz

• kingantti1874

• FruitJuice

3 minutes ago, Snedds76 said:

Aye the guy that almost killed the club!! Kickback certainly is a special place for special people 😂😂

You could say that for sure 

The other way of looking at it is if Vlad never got involved with us we would still be carrying 30 million worth of debt around our neck like a huge anchor that we did for years 

depends what way you look at it I suppose 

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

What an absolute laughing stock this football club has become. Sleepwalking into relegation under her dictatorship. Has put too much trust into her buddy Levein. Farcical that he can be on the board of directors, director of football and manager. 

She cares more about stopping fans stand, having a family friendly atmosphere than winning football games. We are a football club for ****s sake. 

Employed her hibee brother for work on the  new stand and now employs her other hibee brother to run the 1874 bar. Stop this ****ing love in with Hibernian. No respect should ever be given to them. We hate them and they hate us, that’s the way it should be. 

Stop victimising your own fans and start to call out the old firm for their chanting and actions. Feel more and more like a customer than a fan these days. 

You have brainwashed the fans that 6th place finishes, 3 wins in 20 odd games and drawing at Livingston is good. We are the 3rd biggest team in the country for **** sake. 

You’re completely in denial about how many fans are against Levein and yourself. For me and many others you have ruined any sort of legacy that you had. Disgrace to the club and need to step down along with the rest of the management team and directors. Oh and sack your PR team why you are at it. A series of ridiculous club statements over the past few months summed up with the ridiculous ‘genuine fans’ comment. If anything you’re not a genuine fan but a clueless individual who knows nothing about football, a good business person yes but not a football person. 

Get out of our club and sack that imposter now. Sick of this, just want my club back. 

Straight from the heart mate. I agree with everything you say.

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

You could say that for sure 

The other way of looking at it is if Vlad never got involved with us we would still be carrying 30 million worth of debt around our neck like a huge anchor that we did for years 

depends what way you look at it I suppose 

Just a stay of execution.

i say again. Thank the lord Ann Budge got involved. We can look forward to a period of stability and bitching about managers, players and referees every week instead of panicking about not having a club to support.

Vlad almost killed us, however he’d have punted Levein a long long time ago, like December 2018 at the very latest. 

He's more chance of a statue before Levein right enough.

More nous in some of those Liths as well compared to the dross we've got.

Budge is undoubtedly doing her legacy some significant harm with her unwavering support of Levein but.......please let’s not underestimate exactly what she has done in her time here. The results on the field have been crap, but she has produced off it.

She needs to hold Levein to the same standards of performance as she holds herself to. If she does, he’s gone.

20 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

If you say so. Given what she has contributed to the club I don't think she deserves to be called a "shitebag" and people actually saying that they "hate" her is ludicrous. I also find it surprising that the fact that her Hibs supporting brother was involved in developing thr new stand is being held against her; if he did a competent, professional job at a fair price I couldn't care less who he supports.

“Competent professional job at a fair price” :rofl:

It was literally the opposite.  We ended up millions over budget with massive mistakes like forgetting to order the ****ing seats.  Tradespeople in at all hours towards the start of the season desperately trying to rush the job to get it in some sort of state for punters.  The stand didn’t even have gates at the bottom of the stairs onto the pitch when it first opened ffs.  Completely over promised then under delivered on what we were meant to get. 

The stand is fairly decent now but it was an utter shambles in construction.  Whoever built it whether they’re a hibby or dyed in the wool jambo should be allowed nowhere near any sort of construction project at hearts again. 

27 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Your first paragraph describes exactly how I feel about the intellectually challenged Sturgeon and her views about the UK and the EU. Stupid woman that she is.

Anyway, in terms of AB, she simply has to separate herself from the friendship she has with Levein and make the only decision that needs to be made.  

Agree to disagree about that monster, Thatcher. Sturgeon hasn't destroyed lives or countries like her and is no warmonger. 

Agree about AB having to do something about CL. It's becoming farcical. I understand the injury situation and the psychological effect it can have on the team but the ever changing tactics and other changes are having a deeply negative response it would appear. 

Edited by Roxy Hearts

To many involved with our club accept mediocre, this club deserves much more than this and it cannot continue, something has to change and I don't just mean results! 

Have to agree sadly that she is tarnishing her legacy with keeping Craig on as manager this season he should have moved back upstairs at the end of last season. What now I can honestly say we are a bottom six club fighting to stay in the division our only hope is that Naisy gets fit and plays the rest of the season which seems unlikely as the saying says WE ARE DOOMED.

5 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Just a stay of execution.

i say again. Thank the lord Ann Budge got involved. We can look forward to a period of stability and bitching about managers, players and referees every week instead of panicking about not having a club to support.

Stay of Execution ? Absolutely 

However, unless some moron out there had 30 million to throw at us we would never have cleared that level of debt. Way I look at it now, the only way that we couldn’t have cleared the debt was down the CvA route and because Vkad inherited it through his bank therefore assuming the debt responsibility 

All I’m saying. Your right, the most important thing is having the stability to look forward too but don’t forget way before Vlads time and AB’s time we were in danger of shutting down or selling off our assets to survive 

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

What an absolute laughing stock this football club has become. Sleepwalking into relegation under her dictatorship. Has put too much trust into her buddy Levein. Farcical that he can be on the board of directors, director of football and manager. 

She cares more about stopping fans stand, having a family friendly atmosphere than winning football games. We are a football club for ****s sake. 

Employed her hibee brother for work on the  new stand and now employs her other hibee brother to run the 1874 bar. Stop this ****ing love in with Hibernian. No respect should ever be given to them. We hate them and they hate us, that’s the way it should be. 

Stop victimising your own fans and start to call out the old firm for their chanting and actions. Feel more and more like a customer than a fan these days. 

You have brainwashed the fans that 6th place finishes, 3 wins in 20 odd games and drawing at Livingston is good. We are the 3rd biggest team in the country for **** sake. 

You’re completely in denial about how many fans are against Levein and yourself. For me and many others you have ruined any sort of legacy that you had. Disgrace to the club and need to step down along with the rest of the management team and directors. Oh and sack your PR team why you are at it. A series of ridiculous club statements over the past few months summed up with the ridiculous ‘genuine fans’ comment. If anything you’re not a genuine fan but a clueless individual who knows nothing about football, a good business person yes but not a football person. 

Get out of our club and sack that imposter now. Sick of this, just want my club back. 

Really want this women out our club fair enough what she did but someone would have come forward eventually 

She hasn’t forked anything out of her own pocket 

Clueless women she really is losing respect massively 

7 minutes ago, dustybin said:

To many involved with our club accept mediocre, this club deserves much more than this and it cannot continue, something has to change and I don't just mean results! 

Shambles under Levein we are god how can this go on it’s unreal 

40 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

There was no protest last week, what does this mean, fans have no appetite or just vote with their plates?

I think it tells us that JKB is a microcosm of our support.....Extremism..... You're average fan way more tolerant / ambivalent  with the current situation.

7 minutes ago, dustybin said:

people seem to be accepting well below mediocrity. Mediocre for Hearts is 5th or 6th, this is a crisis that is not being managed properly. 

Just now, Jim Panzee said:

I think it tells us that JKB is a microcosm of our support.....Extremism..... You're average fan way more tolerant / ambivalent  with the current situation.

Utter nonsense. 

10 minutes ago, Morph said:

“Competent professional job at a fair price” :rofl:

It was literally the opposite.  We ended up millions over budget with massive mistakes like forgetting to order the ****ing seats.  Tradespeople in at all hours towards the start of the season desperately trying to rush the job to get it in some sort of state for punters.  The stand didn’t even have gates at the bottom of the stairs onto the pitch when it first opened ffs.  Completely over promised then under delivered on what we were meant to get. 

The stand is fairly decent now but it was an utter shambles in construction.  Whoever built it whether they’re a hibby or dyed in the wool jambo should be allowed nowhere near any sort of construction project at hearts again. 

Although it looks great for the price of it I don't think we've got the best value. 

Definitely not £18m worth. 

So you rather a spiv that hired and fired managers at a whim and nearly killed the club then bare Budge and Levein until the fans take over? Yeah it's crap right now on the pitch but at least we've got a club to go and watch. It'll all come good once it's handed over to the fans. 

You must have a very short memory 

1 minute ago, karipidis said:

Utter nonsense. 

We get 14,000 plus walking through the door at home games.

no protests.

no planes.

not saying people are happy. Just not at the extreme of grabbing pitchforks and torches..

She's clueless really just rolling the dice that her and Levein can somehow bungle their way to seasons end.

I have seen no evidence of competence from her nor do I expect too.

Frankly I wouldn't trust her to pick the paint scheme for the toilets nevermind another manager after the last debacle.

What a circus.

18Jambo_dave74

She is totally complicit in this garbage.

She either thinks Levein is doing a good job or she’s putting their relationship ahead of the best interests of the club. Not sure which one is worse to be honest.

i think I’m right in saying the next shareholders meeting is this coming week and she will be the guest. Could be an interesting evening especially as we may find ourselves going bottom of the league 24 hours earlier.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

We get 14,000 plus walking through the door at home games.

no protests.

no planes.

not saying people are happy. Just not at the extreme of grabbing pitchforks and torches..

yet

Bunch of car-crashes on this thread, no interest in supporting the team or the club. Sad imo. 

Best bit of today was applauding the players who came over at the end to applaud us.

More loyalty and less bs needed, imo

7 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Stay of Execution ? Absolutely 

However, unless some moron out there had 30 million to throw at us we would never have cleared that level of debt. Way I look at it now, the only way that we couldn’t have cleared the debt was down the CvA route and because Vkad inherited it through his bank therefore assuming the debt responsibility 

All I’m saying. Your right, the most important thing is having the stability to look forward too but don’t forget way before Vlads time and AB’s time we were in danger of shutting down or selling off our assets to survive 

Yeap. Vlad's time was bonkers. Like being a teenager with a cash line card that always gave good times, but funded by er....your parents....or someone else.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

The 'Queen Ann' brigade are very quiet tonight. Perhaps even they are waking up.

People are tired of your constant bs.

Why don’t you get a therapist, instead of posting your unending inner turmoil on here?

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

yet

Maybe. But let's see what transpires leading up to December.

personally, I'm not sure the odd one or two players coming back will give Levein enough impetus to hit his objectives set by Budge. I foresee a mix of wins, draws and losses - as opposed to the straight wins he needs.

8 minutes ago, AW1 said:

So you rather a spiv that hired and fired managers at a whim and nearly killed the club then bare Budge and Levein until the fans take over? Yeah it's crap right now on the pitch but at least we've got a club to go and watch. It'll all come good once it's handed over to the fans. 

You must have a very short memory 

Our fans definitely seem to have very short memories. Let’s not forget we were losing to Gretna in the bottom six during the Vlad era. Not much better atm, but not something any rational mind would want to return to.

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

The 'Queen Ann' brigade are very quiet tonight. Perhaps even they are waking up.

Dont worry, one of them will be along in a minute, happy clapping as per usual.

2 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

Hard to disagree with most of this.

17 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Agree to disagree about that monster, Thatcher. Sturgeon hasn't destroyed lives or countries like her and is no warmonger. 

Agree about AB having to do something about CL. It's becoming farcical. I understand the injury situation and the psychological effect it can have on the team but the ever changing tactics and other changes are having a deeply negative response it would appear. 

Respectfully disagree about Thatcher and Sturgeon. She defended the Falklands from foreign invasion and along with Reagan and Gorbachev successfully got rid of the Soviet Union. She is well thought of throughout Europe. Sturgeon, to be fair, has only destroyed this country. Anyway, we have to agree to disagree.

I'm starting to think she just got very, very lucky with her IT business. Right place, right time. It happens a lot. She seems dumb as ****. 

4 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

Although it looks great for the price of it I don't think we've got the best value. 

Definitely not £18m worth. 

In terms of watching the football it’s fantastic. 

Concourse is the same as any other stadium around the country and imo the hospitality is just so basic looking, certainly nothing unique about it.  If we had some phenomenal facilities that justified the over spend then fine, but hard to see where it’s been spent. 

This is our premier hospitality package ffs.  Look at it, what’s premium or upmarket about that?   

1566902067Event26.jpg

Don't agree with this putting him back upstairs, he'd still be interfering, be glad when he severs his connection with the club, the guy is becoming an embarrassment as well as a wage thief. 

Just now, Morph said:

Concourse is the same as any other stadium around the country and imo the hospitality is just so basic looking, certainly nothing unique about it.  If we had some phenomenal facilities that justified the over spend then fine, but hard to see where it’s been spent. 

This is our premier hospitality package ffs.  Look at it, what’s premium or upmarket about that?   

1566902067Event26.jpg

It's all bare and basic throughout. 

The seating in the upper tier appears more squashed in than the Wheatfield too. Happy to stand corrected if not but was my impression

baron of ness
7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

She saved our club so get over it ya fud.

1 minute ago, Morph said:

1566902067Event26.jpg

But, the castle view right? 😇

3 minutes ago, Jambo_Gaz said:

I'm starting to think she just got very, very lucky with her IT business. Right place, right time. It happens a lot. She seems dumb as ****. 

Happens a lot eh?

give it a shot then mate.

very amusing. 

Take a look a the foundation commemorative tshirt. It does not have Ann Budge's name on it 8,000 times. It has the 8,000+ fans names on it who saved our club.

1 hour ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Ridiculous OP followed by further ridiculous posts.

What has she achieved when it comes to the first team department?  She hasn't even replaced any of the coaches who are responsible for this.  What does the fat wide-o from Ireland bring to the table? We have a guy who was the manager of qos doing the job as loan manager and the fat wide-,o coaching.  Would naysmith not do a better job as coach than Daley or fox who haven't managed or played at his level.  

5 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Happens a lot eh?

give it a shot then mate.

very amusing. 

Sorry Queen Ann

17 minutes ago, Morph said:

1566902067Event26.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but I think that the jaikets draped over the backs of chairs is a nice touch.

It’s the monthly HMSA meeting on Thursday with Ann Budge as guest.  I think she may get a few tough questions, not just about her refusal to do anything about Levein.

At the moment we are on track for relegation. The fans take over next summer. She’ll have accomplished a defeat to a Maltese club, a loss in the Scottish cup final and a white elephant stand that we can’t fill while leaving us in sporting terms exactly where she found us. Surely she knows this will be her legacy?

18 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Take a look a the foundation commemorative tshirt. It does not have Ann Budge's name on it 8,000 times. It has the 8,000+ fans names on it who saved our club.

If it wasn't for Ann Budge fronting the money up, those 8 thousand of us wouldn't have had the opportunity to save the club.

To quote Bryan Jackson: "My view is that Ann, along with the supporters, saved the club"

so whilst she is massively culpable for the football mismanagement currently with the inability to make the correct decision and remove Levein, let's not revise history. 

Mid Calder Jambo
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

It is clear now that the majority of Hearts fans see Budge as the problem. The minority rimmers are a big part of this problem however as they are the only people she listens to.

I think  a good number of us have been of this opinion for some time now.  Sad we can't oust her at the AGM.  Wait until she is paid off then it is takkity boot time.

• Maple Leaf locked this topic