Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

1 minute ago, gowestjambo said:

This does not surprise me with your posting history. You seem to be out of sync with the majority of fans.

The Jury may be out as far as you are concerned,however,  they came back with a verdict months ago - the guy is simply a crap football player.

I'm not one of the sheep.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

This is his MO - ask a stupid/pointless/deflecting question and ignore everything else.  

They all do it, you ask them 5 questions and they answer 1 if you’re lucky. Not sure if they’re just thick it can’t answer, both probably.

11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Apart from when they threatened to go on strike 😂

Talk about brass neck.

They were feckin terrible and lucky to get paid at all.

I recall Levein calling them wage thieves once upon a time. 

28 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Did I actually say that?

It was a question.  So if we lose tomorrow and it's not down to a any dodgy decisions, there won't be any excuses?  Is that easier for you?

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

They all do it, you ask them 5 questions and they answer 1 if you’re lucky. Not sure if they’re just thick it can’t answer, both probably.

If you ask a stupid question the chances are that you receive a stupid answer.

27 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Are you asking me or telling me?

You said half of those players were signed by Levein knowing they had barely kicked a ball for 1year +. 

Tell me the playes that make up your half or confess you are talking excrementally.

You asked apart from white, who hasn't kicked a ball in a year? I'm saying Walker hasn't either.  Or is it only a year and not 18 months? I think Walker comes into the not kicked a ball for a while category.  

3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

If you ask a stupid question the chances are that you receive a stupid answer.

What’s the reason for receiving a stupid answer to extremely relevant questions being asked ? 

Pasquale for King
58 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Interesting that half those players were signed by Levein knowing they had barely kicked a ball for 1year +.  No real surprise they aren't fit.  Poor management by Levein to sign such players.

But everyone else signs shite players so it’s ok apparently, thank **** we missed out to Aberdeen for Main and Bryson.

4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

You asked apart from white, who hasn't kicked a ball in a year? I'm saying Walker hasn't either.  Or is it only a year and not 18 months? I think Walker comes into the not kicked a ball for a while category.  

Actually the original point made was "Interesting that half those players were signed by Levein knowing they had barely kicked a ball for 1year +"

To which you said Walker. which made you .......... WRONG. 

AGAIN!

18 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

As I said it will be a bad result and questions should be asked. 

It will depend on what happens in the game but if it's another hammering, there should be more than questions asked.  

11 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I'm not one of the sheep.

Reading your posts is like counting sheep. 

5 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

What’s the reason for receiving a stupid answer to extremely relevant questions being asked ? 

What was the "extremely relevant" question?

This should be good!

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Actually the original point made was "Interesting that half those players were signed by Levein knowing they had barely kicked a ball for 1year +"

AGAIN!

Because it was only just a year and not over? Not saying that's why he's injured but it was about us signing players who haven't picked a ball for a relatively long time.  How many first team games did Walker play last season?  You not getting a bit desperate with your chronological semantics? 

16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

3 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

It will depend on what happens in the game but if it's another hammering, there should be more than questions asked.  

Reading your posts is like counting sheep. 

Do you expect another hammering? I don’t. But if it is management team and playing squad should be sacked. I like sheep, we nearly always beat them. 

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Makes more sense.

So you’re away this time?   Not able to tempt you back for some more chat with us August club boys?

Ok I’m back and I’ve had a few. Stand by you *****😁

6 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

AGAIN!

Tell me why I'm wrong 

Just now, FruitJuice said:

Because it was only just a year and not over? Not saying that's why he's injured but it was about us signing players who haven't picked a ball for a relatively long time.  How many first team games did Walker play last season?  You not getting a bit desperate with your chronological semantics? 

Probably more games than our current keeper. Certainly more than Hickey and White. 

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Do you expect another hammering? I don’t. But if it is management team and playing squad should be sacked. I like sheep, we nearly always beat them. 

We do seem to do well against them, especially at home.  

4 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

This should be good!

I’ll ask one, although you’ve maybe answered it further up the page, top of the page actually. 
Injury excuses are just a bag o shite really, aren’t they ?

Going by last Sunday ?

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Probably more games than our current keeper. Certainly more than Hickey and White. 

But he does fall into the not played regularly for nearly a whole season.  Which is a long time in football.  

Pasquale for King

Walker played 21 games in his 18 months away, not great is it. White hadn’t played since January 2017. Damour played two games last season. Is it any wonder they’ve struggled for fitness. Washington played 15 games last season, didn’t score for the team that finished 2nd in the Championship.Add in Naismith and that’s half the signings not played much, is it any wonder they’ve struggled for fitness and form.

Just now, Boab said:

I’ll ask one, although you’ve maybe answered it further up the page, top of the page actually. 

Going by last Sunday ?

No, with a full or nearly full squad last Sunday we would have humped them. 

Just admit you were wrong AGAIN and move on.

Just now, FruitJuice said:

But he does fall into the not played regularly for nearly a whole season.  Which is a long time in football.  

Agreed. But for 15 mins at Fir Park he looked like pre-season had worked and he was getting back to the player he was. 

Just now, soonbe110 said:

So why did we draw with St Mirren with a full squad when they were bottom of the League ?

The result that spawned this thread ?

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

At home we beat them, they beat us up there usually since Neilson left anyway, he had McInnes tactics rumbled and how to stop them.

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

Going by last Sunday ?

Not really. 

A fit(ish) Uche clearly made a big difference to us don't you think?

8 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Steady the buffs there Enzo old son. That sorts chat will have the might Spoleto of the Internet down on you like a tonne of bricks... almost as if he/other 'net no lives' think you actually give a flying duck about any of their utterly bizarre, bedroom at their mums bound, ramblings or that it may in even the slightest minute way effect the rest of your day. Weirdos!:laugh:

Exactly Nelly. Nail hit on head. Not been all season but hopefully catch you in Diggers at some point soon. I've got Boxing Day pencilled in for a cameo .

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Levein’s never beat them at Tynie and we might not have been as energetic with Naismith/Walker and Washington wouldn’t have caused the physical problems Uche did. Difficult to say we would’ve humped them, they were there for the taking though.

Just now, Spoleto said:

Not really. 

A fit(ish) Uche clearly made a big difference to us don't you think?

He did but we functioned quite well without many names mentioned as a factor in our current form.

1 minute ago, Boab said:

So why did we draw with St Mirren with a full squad when they were bottom of the League ?

The result that spawned this thread ?

That was 8 months ago and a very different squad. It’s done, over, why debate something from 8 months ago. I can’t even remember much about St Mirren a few weeks ago never mind in Feb. If you are going to keep harping back to results in the distant past then what about 13 months ago? 

Just now, Boab said:

He did but we functioned quite well without many names mentioned as a factor in our current form.

"quite well" - agreed. 

But would we have been better with a fully fit squad? 

Undoubtedly. Nobody can deny that.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Exactly Nelly. Nail hit on head. Not been all season but hopefully catch you in Diggers at some point soon. I've got Boxing Day pencilled in for a cameo .

I will get you both a pint, ask the staff for Pasquale 😜.

Levein’s never beat them at Tynie and we might not have been as energetic with Naismith/Walker and Washington wouldn’t have caused the physical problems Uche did. Difficult to say we would’ve humped them, they were there for the taking though.

Other than a brain fart or two from Hickey we would have won last Sunday with the guys that played. They scored from their only attempt on target. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

You don't think we would have been better with a fit Naismith, Walker and Washington?

What planet are you living on?

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

That was 8 months ago and a very different squad. It’s done, over, why debate something from 8 months ago. I can’t even remember much about St Mirren a few weeks ago never mind in Feb. If you are going to keep harping back to results in the distant past then what about 13 months ago? 

Maybe because those defending CL hark back to nine games last season or the 8 months since we won a home league game.

14 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

This should be good!

There is 363 pages worth of this thread alone and you have made many posts/responses

The answer to your own question lies within.

I personally responded as per your previous point to NT. Leicester would be dying to get CL back. 

Why is is that a badly made point ? What part of the point that he made don’t you agree with ?

is it just because you think CL is the man for the job and because he doesn’t agree with YOU, you belittle the point he was trying to make 

Debate properly 

Nelly Terraces
55 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

What point are you trying to make badly?

Not my fault if you're not quick enough out the old grey matter traps to understand my finely attuned, & what I'd have thought for anyone with even a semblance of normal functioning adult prefrontal cortex, perfectly simplified for easy digest, point old chum. 

Back to your hibs yearbook now. There's a good chap. 

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Distant past ? 
Are you a goldfish ?

You’re posting on a thread that was started because of the game mentioned !

People had CL sussed before two weeks ago, mate !

12 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Just admit you were wrong AGAIN and move on.

Why am I wrong?  Am I not allowed to move on when I feel like it or is only you who is allowed free will? 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Other than a brain fart or two from Hickey we would have won last Sunday with the guys that played. They scored from their only attempt on target. 

I don’t know if anyone noticed but Smith shouted on it, maybe would’ve been better to tell him to clear it. Can’t be many times they’ve only had one shot on target against us, I hadn’t seen much of them but they certainly didn’t live up to the hype. They were far better last season, but then we didnt press them as much as we did last Sunday. Absolutely wonderful to see them whinging as Uche rah dolled them. 100% effort is a basic requirement, then quality play.

3 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Not my fault if you're not quick enough out the old grey matter traps to understand my finely attuned, & what I'd have thought for anyone with even a semblance of normal functioning adult prefrontal cortex, perfectly simplified for easy digest, point old chum. 

Back to your hibs yearbook now. There's a good chap. 

You do realise that your grammar is atrocious don't you?

Would you care to try again?

6 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

There is 363 pages worth of this thread alone and you have made many posts/responses

The answer to your own question lies within.

I personally responded as per your previous point to NT. Leicester would be dying to get CL back. 

Why is is that a badly made point ? What part of the point that he made don’t you agree with ?

is it just because you think CL is the man for the job and because he doesn’t agree with YOU, you belittle the point he was trying to make 

Debate properly 

Your grammar is equally atrocious.

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

You don't think we would have been better with a fit Naismith, Walker and Washington?

What planet are you living on?

Can you read? I said if Walker and Naismith had played we wouldn’t have been so energetic. Assuming they would’ve played instead of Clare and Mulraney would we have closed them down as well? I also said Uche physically scared their defence, would long balls to Washington have been as effective. I also said it’s hard to say how it would’ve went.

Sorry if your actual football knowledge, tactics, formation isn’t up to a decent level. You do think Leveins up to the job though so it’s not a surprise.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Nelly Terraces
55 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You know something?  

I don’t always agree with @Nelly Terraces but, we’ve known him for more years than we care to remember, and he makes more valid points in one day than you’ve made in three months.

If you knew the bloke, you’d know how much of a massive Jambo he is and that he only wants the best for the Hearts.

Badly made points?  

Don't make me laugh.

@Morgan heh heh, p*ss off you - are you after a few free sniffers in Bennets the next time you're on these shores or something mate!?!? :laugh: 

Seriously though - thank you my good man. Has been a long old while since we've seen each other, but have known you for more years than either of us care to remember & although we may not see eye to eye on everything relating to HMFC still have a huge mutual respect for each others opinions & the fact that, no matter what, we want the best for our wonderful old club. 

It's  just a shame some others don't have that same level of gravitas. 

Cheers.

PS - actually think it was your round 1st the next time we hook up!! :biggrin2:

10 minutes ago, Boab said:

Distant past ? 
Are you a goldfish ?

You’re posting on a thread that was started because of the game mentioned !

People had CL sussed before two weeks ago, mate !

Maybe a goldfish but not a dinosaur. Who cares what happened 8 months ago. What happened last week and tomorrow is all that matters. ‘Only as good as your last game’ has always been the way to look at football. 

Can you read? I said if Walker and Naismith had played we wouldn’t have been so energetic. Assuming they would’ve played instead of Clare and Mulraney would we have closed them down as well? I also said Uche physically scared their defence, would long balls to Washington have been as effective. I also said it’s hard to say how it would’ve went.

Sorry if your actual football knowledge, tactics, formation isn’t up to a decent level. You do think Leveins up to the job though so it’s not a surprise.

Think it’s impossible to what if.  However it’s difficult to say, career to date, that Walker Washington and Naismith have not been a little bit better than Clare and Mulraney. And that’s the Clare that gets slagged every week on here for being lazy. 

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

So a straight yes or no. 

Would we have been better equipped for last weekends game if Naismith, Walker and Washington had been fit to play?

12 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I don’t know if anyone noticed but Smith shouted on it, maybe would’ve been better to tell him to clear it. Can’t be many times they’ve only had one shot on target against us, I hadn’t seen much of them but they certainly didn’t live up to the hype. They were far better last season, but then we didnt press them as much as we did last Sunday. Absolutely wonderful to see them whinging as Uche rah dolled them. 100% effort is a basic requirement, then quality play.

Hickey compounded that error by losing Morelos at the corner. Got an ear-bashing at ht and had a very good second half so the kid has got it. 
uche got to them as the Rangers Radio clip shows. 

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Maybe a goldfish but not a dinosaur. Who cares what happened 8 months ago. What happened last week and tomorrow is all that matters. ‘Only as good as your last game’ has always been the way to look at football. 

I wish !

Played one, drew 1 !

If only !

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic