Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

3 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

To the people still making excuses, your embarassing. 

Levein and Budge are as others say hanging around until the end of the season. There is no care anymore for the club, and certainly not for the fans. Both now operating for themselves, the sooner both are gone now the better, this needs to end.

To think she could have been a Hearts supporter turned legend, but has ruined her whole legacy "standing by" her man. 

I think your post is embarrassing. 

Just my opinion.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Yeah, I hang on Tam Cowans every word 🙄

Happy to troll again I see. 

11 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Ok,anybody with a real affection for Hearts knows 100% that Craig Levein must leave this club,but does anybody trust Ann Budges ability to appoint a suitable replacement?I dont.

It’s ok Craig will tell her what member of the coaching team is to get the job and he’ll mentor them.

its all good 

23 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Levein won't be here but I don't see Budge going anywhere.

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I get the impression Budge has given up and cant wait to get her cash and bolt. 

If she's not prepared to make the right decisions for the club then maybe thats best for everyone. 

25 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I doubt it Rick, I really do. AB has boxed herself into a corner. Step back Ann, employ Leanne Dempster as Levein's boss (CEO) and let her first decision be to fire Levein. AB is simply incapable of thinking straight on this issue.

Employ someone to sack Levein who hasn’t sacked the crap manager at her current club? No thanks.

Edited by Ethan Hunt

1 minute ago, weehammy said:

Entirely understandable decision but why bother telling us?

Why post anything.?  
it’s a place to vent and chat surely?

Jambof3tornado
Just now, 1874robbo said:

It’s ok Craig will tell her what member of the coaching team is to get the job and he’ll mentor them.

its all good 

I dont know that at this point that will be allowed to happen. I really fear for our immediate league future if we promote from within. Frankly I'm amazed we have felt the need to employ so many ex players as coaches.....mediocre ex players at that!

Just now, GinRummy said:

😀 even less relevant than I thought. 

:lol:  Not at all, it's close enough in it's pronunciation.  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Just my opinion.

I think you’re embarrassing 

just my opinion

I’ve just said the same but I know I’ll be back next game, then probably come out of that saying the same and repeat...

He’ll be here till the end of the season and I’m too miserable too waste my ST cash!

2 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Whats with the title change? 

merge.

Mods can now watch Strictly in peace knowing all the nonsense is in one thread.

2 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Hmmm, I'm not sure. I get the impression Budge has given up and cant wait to get her cash and bolt. 

If she's not prepared to make the right decisions for the club then maybe thats best for everyone. 

or the board have been suckered by Levein for so long they have no idea how to get out of this shithole we find ourselves in.

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Yet another merge from admin. 🙄

Just now, Boab said:

merge.

Mods can now watch Strictly in peace knowing all the nonsense is in one thread.

Ffs I thought something had been said... most excitement Hearts have provided all day

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I dont know that at this point that will be allowed to happen. I really fear for our immediate league future if we promote from within. Frankly I'm amazed we have felt the need to employ so many ex players as coaches.....mediocre ex players at that!

Agreed but they’d prob show a wee bit more passion if they were ex hearts players doing some coaching.

4 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

To try and throw Stiletto off the scent.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:lol:  Not at all, it's close enough in it's pronunciation.  :thumbsup:

But still completely irrelevant.

Jambof3tornado

Didnt go today. Junior even offered to pay for my ticket if I wanted to go.

I didnt WANT to go and watch my team. Thats the first time I've ever been able to go and chose not to attend.

Levein has broken my heart

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

To try and throw Stiletto off the scent.

Just now, Rudy T said:

🤣 He’ll never find us in here

Just now, Spoleto said:

But still completely irrelevant.

Damn. If it wasn’t for those pesky kids....

I honestly cannot think of any CEO who would let a situation like this fester on. I was going to start a new thread asking if a draw is really a bad result at Livi? However this is more about whether we are ever going to see light at the end of what has been a very long tunnel. I have given up hope to be honest. Some will say it is down to our injury list... yes it is extensive... but I can't help but feel there is a bit more to it than that. One thing that irks me is that I have read posts saying ah but when Naismith returns things will be different... I will lay this right at CL's door if we ever see that man play again we will be doing well... an absolute nonsense signing for a period of four years that alone should have had him out of the building, the cash that has been pissed up the wall there could have had us a few good players! I know the saying calm doon and carry on ... but honestly how much longer are we expected to take this tosh?

4 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

My thoughts exactly.

Why would you merge a long running thread with a new one that was only started less than an hour ago?

I would have thought the logical merge would have been the other way round.

Anyway to address the "NEW" thread title.

I fear that CL will be here until the end of the season regardless of results. 

Mid Calder Jambo
6 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

I have said it before recently that she is totally pissed off with some of the attacks on her stewardship and i believe that, football wise, she wants to leave us in the same position that she found us when she took over ie ****ed. She has had it big time and is cruising until she drops her dosh then she will be off faster than a rat out a drainpipe,  She is pullling the club down aided and abetted by the clown she appointed as manager.

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Agreed but they’d prob show a wee bit more passion if they were ex hearts players doing some coaching.

Aye maybe. Just think you should just fill roles with the best you can afford.

New DOF needed. New manager needed. New Ideas needed. 

I actually think a lot of Leveins ideas are pretty common sense, its just his execution that has been woeful. 

Right ideas. Wrong guy. 

I would seriously look abroad perhaps for a Dutch, German or Italian DOF. We need a culture change, I think we have too many accepting of mediocrity. We need coaches that push the players all the way. I don't think thats happening. 

Was watching Evra being interviewed (who Ferguson believes will become a top manager.. hint hint) and he said something along the lines of at Juventus they expect the players to run a minimum of 12 KM over the course of the game. Those that don't have to carry over the difference into training and run the missing amount. I'd love us to seriously invest in a short term (3 seasons) contract for a DOF with a track record of things like culture change etc. who can bring the right attitude into the club and a much steelier mentality. Its the sort of investment I think the foundation is there for. It may not be direct physical infrastructure, but the culture within the club is hugely important for setting the tone and expectations of the players. Given we're still in the bottom 6, I think its safe to say things presently aren't working. 

Top clubs like Juventus do things a certain way because of the mentality that it breeds. Emulating that should be employed IMO. To become the best, surely you need to train like the best?

3 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

Not far off though... 

You're right, not far off at all.  :thumbsup:

Walter Bishop

It's scary whats happening, and being allowed to happen. The fans are last thing on Budge's mind, unless your in hospitality etc of course as these "genuine" fans are who she wants sitting in her shiny new stand. 

I've been following Hearts for around 35 years, seen some utter shite but always kept going. Levein and Budge have killed it for me, the thought of going to watch Hearts currently is not even as good as going to the dentist for a filling.

I'm oot as well I chucked it last season couldn't face it anymore don't even miss it now!! Gutting cos I've been following them for 35 years. 😕😕

8 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

🤣 He’ll never find us in here

These darn priests from Spoleto, in Italy, are smarter than one would think.

The Real Maroonblood
6 minutes ago, weehammy said:

Fine, but it doesn’t really invite chat other than ‘duly noted’.

Unless you’re inclined to try to dissuade him.

:laugh:

8 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Aye maybe. Just think you should just fill roles with the best you can afford.

So do I.

i was being sarcastic with my promote from within and Levein mentoring by the way.

11 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

My thoughts exactly.

Why would you merge a long running thread with a new one that was only started less than an hour ago?

I would have thought the logical merge would have been the other way round.

Anyway to address the "NEW" thread title.

I fear that CL will be here until the end of the season regardless of results. 

The big Broom coming out maybe 

Captain Scarlett
2 minutes ago, Biguche said:

Is anyone still under the illusion we aren't relegation candidates?

No.Indeed we are.

9 minutes ago, OTT said:

I actually think a lot of Leveins ideas are pretty common sense, its just his execution that has been woeful. 

Right ideas. Wrong guy. 

I would seriously look abroad perhaps for a Dutch, German or Italian DOF. We need a culture change, I think we have too many accepting of mediocrity. We need coaches that push the players all the way. I don't think thats happening. 

Was watching Evra being interviewed (who Ferguson believes will become a top manager.. hint hint) and he said something along the lines of at Juventus they expect the players to run a minimum of 12 KM over the course of the game. Those that don't have to carry over the difference into training and run the missing amount. I'd love us to seriously invest in a short term (3 seasons) contract for a DOF with a track record of things like culture change etc. who can bring the right attitude into the club and a much steelier mentality. Its the sort of investment I think the foundation is there for. It may not be direct physical infrastructure, but the culture within the club is hugely important for setting the tone and expectations of the players. Given we're still in the bottom 6, I think its safe to say things presently aren't working. 

Top clubs like Juventus do things a certain way because of the mentality that it breeds. Emulating that should be employed IMO. To become the best, surely you need to train like the best?

We needs a decent DOF and a manager, not someone who is trying to do both at the same time. 

18 hours ago, Spoleto said:

You don't think we would have been better with a fit Naismith, Walker and Washington?

What planet are you living on?

I have a question for you from the good citizens of the "Royal Burgh" of Peebles in regards to your post above.

Could you please inform us which planet you are living on? 

12 minutes ago, OTT said:

Right ideas. Wrong guy. 

really harsh on the goal keeper.

Edited by TheStig

2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

A deflection from the mods. 

They'll be changing it after every game until the end of the season.

Levein after the game...."The red card did unsettle us and it took us too long to adjust. I think one goal would have been enough to win and if we had got one early enough we might have been able to win more."

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

So do I.

i was being sarcastic with my promote from within and Levein mentoring by the way.

Oh I know that!!! Only spoltetti or whatever that hibs troll is called would think a promotion from within is the way forward!!

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

Just my opinion.

Look away from your PC Spoleto, and after wiping away the slavers that are dropping onto your keyboard, look up.....there is a penny hovering mid-air that will surely drop eventually.  

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic