• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

1 hour ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Haha, not these days old son, I'm a complete half pint harry now. Barely drink at all in fact - it's all about the running for this man - got very boring in my old age & it'd be a cheap round for Pasquale!!:biggrin2:

Cheers chief! We'll give it a double shout of Pasquaaaaaale at the bar next time we're in! I'll be the better looking one outta me & Enzo :biggrin:! Be good to put a face to a name (and the 'other' Pasquale who played for us is an all time legend, you picked a fine handle on here naming yourself after the great man👍). 

Are you guys looking for a dating site?

The topic here is Craig Levein.

This thread will be quiet with the usual Levein fan boys hiding until probably about Tuesday when they will resurface and start arguing about injuries....... 

I have fallen that out of love with Hearts I can’t even bring myself to smile at hibs hibsing it. 

Just now, Boab said:

Snatched a draw from the jaws of victory.

Shite eh?

We score goals and we throw them away at the other end. 

We keep clean sheets and we can't score at the other end.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, busby1985 said:

This thread will be quiet with the usual Levein fan boys hiding until probably about Tuesday when they will resurface and start arguing about injuries....... 

I have fallen that out of love with Hearts I can’t even bring myself to smile at hibs hibsing it. 

Bullshit! They'll be all over it since we moved up a place! Progress! 

:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

😂😂 every cloud and all that. Also Haring, Naismith, Whelan, Souttar, Washington and Mulraney are only “days” away from being back fit......

It's not progress but a point away from home is welcome nonetheless.

A_A wehatethehibs

Genuinely very concerned about the falling home attendences, failure to sell semi final tickets and relegation form. 

Maybe the message will be filtering through. There is no justification for letting this slide continue and it’s a real worry that we could be sleepwalking into possible relegation trouble which is unforgivable. That line up today was a bottom 6 team no question about that 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Spoleto said:

The only thing welcome was the vermin throwing away a 2 goal lead so that we stay above them. We are in a relegation fight and it is an utter disgrace. Levein should have gone weeks ago.

Surely to god if we don’t beat St Johnstone on Wednesday night that will be the last time we have to endure this clown as our manager. 

It’s embarrassing it’s taken this long but I think the end is in sight and he will be gone before the semi final. 

5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Only 9 points off 3rd too!

Come on he is going no where until the end of the season we just need to accept it. 

His contract is up and won’t be renewed. He won’t be sacked before the end of this season. 

chester copperpot

Even if we win 10-0 I want him gone. He is not the answer.

Today was a ****ing disgrace to a shit team with 10 men.

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

Surely to god if we don’t beat St Johnstone on Wednesday night that will be the last time we have to endure this clown as our manager. 

It’s embarrassing it’s taken this long but I think the end is in sight and he will be gone before the semi final. 

He'll still be in charge at Hampden he appears to have the safest job in Britain at the moment 

He’s got himself another hampden trip, he’s going nowhere. 

I’d love for him to walk today but the reality is he’s here until the end of the season, no point in getting yourself wound up over it.  

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The only thing welcome was the vermin throwing away a 2 goal lead so that we stay above them. We are in a relegation fight and it is an utter disgrace. Levein should have gone weeks ago.

May was my hope. That’s now five months ago. Most seen this coming.

1 minute ago, rory78 said:

He'll still be in charge at Hampden he appears to have the safest job in Britain at the moment 

B-b-but budge says he isn’t bombproof!

Some of the stats are just beyond belief. Is that our worst start to a league season now? Must be close. 

1 win in 5 vs Livvy, including a 5-0 thumping. 

The complete lack of goals. Killie, St Mirren and Livvy all recently played and no goals scored. Truly hopeless. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Look at the difference between Brendan Rodgers and Levein. Obviously Rodgers is a better manager and he has much better players but you can compare philosophies.

Rodgers gets every one of his best players playing 5 to 10 per cent better than before through positive psychology and man management. He also quickly identifies those best players and sticks them where they're most effective and just leaves them there, let's them get on with it and allows them to express themselves and play at high tempo. 

Levein does absolutely none of that. Constant tinkering, no consistency in selection, tactics, or mindset. Doesn't trust players at all and tries to predetermine almost every move they make on the pitch so that they forget what creativity even is. And, worst of all IMO, carries himself with such fear of other teams at all times that our players look occasionally organised but so lacking in confidence in their own ability that's it's almost cringeworthy to watch. 

To be replaced by who?

Hibs are the gift that just keep on giving though. Small mercies.

2 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Even if we lose 10-0 he'll still be manager ffs 

If he stays until the end of the season we could go down. 

We will also have thousands of empty seats when the fans stop going to watch that shambles of a team. You can only put yourself through that so many times!! 

5 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I sincerely hope so Rick

Budge and levein wont be here next season so they couldn't care less about the damage they're doing.... or if we're in the championship!

Just now, rmreido said:

Even if we lose 10-0 he'll still be manager ffs 

😂😂😂

that made me laugh!! 

You need to laugh or you would greet 

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

:rofl:

No been for weeks mate, same reason ! I have a tkt for semi-final but that’s ok .... or is it ? 

It's realistic that we could go bottom of the league on Wednesday night. That still won't be enough for him to go. We're sleepwalking into a relegation battle.

5 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

the same shit team who beat our 'champions' a couple of weeks ago????????

Just now, Paulp74 said:

Budge and levein wont be here next season so they couldn't care less about the damage they're doing.... or if we're in the championship!

Sorry, that’s not the case. There is a difference between apathy and incompetence. There’s no apathy here !

Bag loads of the other.

1 minute ago, Jambofifer said:

No been for weeks mate, same reason ! I have a tkt for semi-final but that’s ok .... or is it ? 

I can no longer stomach it fair play if you go

chester copperpot
2 minutes ago, rick witter said:

If he stays until the end of the season we could go down. 

We will also have thousands of empty seats when the fans stop going to watch that shambles of a team. You can only put yourself through that so many times!! 

Mate, I kid you not. Today was one of the few days I could have went to the game because I had a free weekend. I normally have to plan my weekends to get to games due to my own football commitments. I just couldn't be arsed. 

And I am glad I didnt. Felt a bit weird listening to it on the radio but genuinely couldn't be arsed travelling 20 miles to support my team.

Sad days, but this is how he has made me feel about my team.

Just now, busby1985 said:

Ones already appeared again defending the result. Took 10 mins.:lol:

Edited by Randy Marsh

Rick starts his 6th thread of the season with the same heading, still not got it right.

No doubt this one will get merged like all his other threads on the same subject.

Also the comments before and post games now are bewildering. 

We need to stop thinking about tactics and just concentrate on competing...eh?

Now he says after Livvy got a red card it took us 15 mins to get out of fight mode. 

what is he talking about?

it is utterly embarrassing. 

Edited by hearts00

chester copperpot
3 minutes ago, Simmo said:

the same shit team who beat our 'champions' a couple of weeks ago????????

Really. Defending that mate?

4 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Bang on

Just now, Randy Marsh said:

Ones already appeared again defended the result. Took 10 mins.:lol:

Yes but it’s so obvious he’s not a hearts fan and somehow he’s still here 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic