• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

How many 1st choice players are we missing tomorrow?

Just saying!

we might win tomorrow. We can always get the excuses out later. Let’s see how it goes first.

4 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Just saying!

Maybe question why that is? 

It's no just bad luck. 

Edited by Robert Lazar

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Smith and Washington were on the bench against Motherwell, Washington came on. So neither were missing. 

Naismith Uche and Damour all on the bench against Hamilton none were missing and Naismith played 45 mins.

Your also clutching with Damour is he really a key player? Whelan and Irving have that covered. Berra and Halkett were the centre halves so Souttar covered. Full backs Hickey and White able enough deputies, no?

So your 7 is made up I’m afraid these players were not missing.

Read my post. I said ‘ not fit  enough to start’   If the likes of Naismith and Smith are on the bench at ko they are far from fit. 
When he has been available Damour has started ahead of Irving virtually every time so I’d say you are wrong on that one as well. 
Are you saying that a back four without Soutar is stronger than one with? I’ll disagree with that. 
Hickey and White are both left backs, yes? 

if you believe we have been only 1/2 players down, per game, throughout most of this season so far there’s no point in discussing it with you because you clearly can’t see what is in front of your eyes. 

44 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

3 points tomorrow or GTF. Not even the cheery clappers can defend that. 

I expect us to win tomorrow. If we don’t then questions should be asked. 
However lots of things can happen that could cause a Hearts defeat or draw that would be hard to blame the manager for eg red cards, dodgy ref decisions, individual howlers. Let’s see what happens. 

9 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

Maybe question why that is? 

It's no just bad luck. 

Isn't it?

I think it is.

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

we might win tomorrow. We can always get the excuses out later. Let’s see how it goes first.

I hope so. 

I was just asking the question though.

Are we 1 or 2 players short? Or is it 5,6 or 7?

I hope so. 

I was just asking the question though.

Are we 1 or 2 players short? Or is it 5,6 or 7?

As a hearts supporter I know the answer to that. So should you.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Very few people are saying injuries don’t matter.

injuries are not the only problem. I think you know that Al but you take any criticism of the club as almost a personal attack on you. Every now and then the club gets things wrong. Supporters can be critical and that doesn’t mean they don’t love the club as much as you obviously do. 

Levein is a poor manager. It’s been obvious for a long, long time.

That's a bit arrogant for you to say how I take it.  Does that suit your agenda better by trying to demean people who don't share your view?

I actually take it as unfair criticism of the club by people who continually ignore major contributory factors

16 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Just saying!

Think it’s definitely Soutar, Halkett, Walker, Naismith, Washington, Mulraney, White, Haring and probably/possibly Damour, Smith. Add in some fringe guys that are certainly not 100% eg Wighton, Morrison and you start to get the picture. Don’t worry though, that’s only 12 players. Our under-performing manager will conjure up a miracle. 

19 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I expect us to win tomorrow. If we don’t then questions should be asked. 
However lots of things can happen that could cause a Hearts defeat or draw that would be hard to blame the manager for eg red cards, dodgy ref decisions, individual howlers. Let’s see what happens. 

If we get beaten fair and square tomorrow what then?  

36 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

It's no just bad luck. 

I think it could be just that.

Just now, soonbe110 said:

Think it’s definitely Soutar, Halkett, Walker, Naismith, Washington, Mulraney, White, Haring and probably/possibly Damour, Smith. Add in some fringe guys that are certainly not 100% eg Wighton, Morrison and you start to get the picture. Don’t worry though, that’s only 12 players. Our under-performing manager will conjure up a miracle. 

Interesting that half those players were signed by Levein knowing they had barely kicked a ball for 1year +.  No real surprise they aren't fit.  Poor management by Levein to sign such players.

4 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

At least these teams gave 100 per cent and they were nowhere near the level of ability of the squad we have now

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Exactly and who even cares that we had shit teams 30 + years ago. 

I thought it was normal to be shite back then. Guess what happened when we were in shit street. Yip, people never went !

Although, Robbo, sometimes it looked that they weren’t giving anything close to 100% but that could have been because they were shite !

Wouldn’t change a second of it though. A lesson for the youngsters there. Don’t listen to old farts like me...tear it up !

🤪

9 minutes ago, Morgan said:

I think it could be just that.

No chance. 

Have we ever had so many injuries? like ever? the answer is no. 

9 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Interesting that half those players were signed by Levein knowing they had barely kicked a ball for 1year +.  No real surprise they aren't fit.  Poor management by Levein to sign such players.

Which ones, apart from White, had barely kicked a ball for 1 year+?

I don’t think many people fancy us tomorrow.

really not an easy place to go and missing too many players. 

however we have one win this season in the league. One. We need to win. We have to win. 

5 minutes ago, Robert Lazar said:

No chance. 

Have we ever had so many injuries? like ever? the answer is no. 

Which just goes to show what CL is having to deal with doesn't it.

1 minute ago, hearts00 said:

I don’t think many people fancy us tomorrow.

really not an easy place to go and missing too many players. 

however we have one win this season in the league. One. We need to win. We have to win. 

Tough game. Their home form is not bad. Just avoid defeat and go to Perth for a win.

38 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Precisely.

Just wanted some posters to recognise where we are at the moment.

Just now, Nelly Terraces said:

Bet the Leicester City support are gagging to get Big Craig the Dinosaur back in charge of their club.:laugh2:

A bit of respect here chief.  It was Craig that built the foundations for them to win the league and for Rodgers to get results like this.  A bit of patience and that'll be us in 12 years.  It would be unfair to sack him before then as it's about time others stopped getting the credit for his efforts.  Well maybe 14 year if we rightly take injuries into account.  Give it time and Lord Levein of Ladbrokes will get it right.   My arse! 

22 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

We can never complain if we are beaten fair and square.

No team has a divine right to win every game.

18 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

"Half those players had barely kicked a ball for 1 year +"

Name them.

3 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Which just goes to show what CL is having to deal with doesn't it.

No, it just shows that craig levein and his staff are terrible. 

Just now, JamboAl said:

We can never complain if we are beaten fair and square.

No team has a divine right to win every game.

So if there are no dodgy decisions against us tomorrow,  there are no excuses for not getting a result? 

8 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Bet the Leicester City support are gagging to get Big Craig the Dinosaur back in charge of their club.:laugh2:

What point are you trying to make badly?

1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

So if there are no dodgy decisions against us tomorrow,  there are no excuses for not getting a result? 

Did I actually say that?

2 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

You know fine well he didn’t say that.

5 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Walker? 

Are you asking me or telling me?

You said half of those players were signed by Levein knowing they had barely kicked a ball for 1year +. 

Tell me the playes that make up your half or confess you are talking excrementally.

7 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Precisely.

Just wanted some posters to recognise where we are at the moment.

How many of that 12 gained a credible draw against the League leaders last week ?

3 ?

We have the players to go out fighting from the KO tomorrow. 
I get the feeling had we been stuffed by sevco last week, this line would have been trotted out.

9 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Walker? 

Given the question mark I'm taking it that you are asking a question.

Why? When you surely know that it's not true.

Just now, Boab said:

How many of that 12 gained a credible draw against the League leaders last week ?

3 ?

We have the players to go out fighting from the KO tomorrow. 
I get the feeling had we been stuffed by sevco last week, this line would have been trotted out.

Wether you like it or not it's still a factor in tomorrows match. 

I hope it's not a deciding factor ..... and I don't think it will be. I think the players will take some heart from last weekends game.

What point are you trying to make badly?

You know something?  

I don’t always agree with @Nelly Terraces but, we’ve known him for more years than we care to remember, and he makes more valid points in one day than you’ve made in three months.

If you knew the bloke, you’d know how much of a massive Jambo he is and that he only wants the best for the Hearts.

Badly made points?  

Don't make me laugh.

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You know something?  

I don’t always agree with @Nelly Terraces but, we’ve known him for more years than we care to remember, and he makes more valid points in one day than you’ve made in three months.

If you knew the bloke, you’d know how much of a massive Jambo he is and that he only wants the best for the Hearts.

Badly made points?  

Don't make me laugh.

You know something?

I don't care if he's been a jambo since he's been in his mothers womb. 

Wether you like it or not it's still a factor in tomorrows match. 

I hope it's not a deciding factor ..... and I don't think it will be. I think the players will take some heart from last weekends game.

So do I.

It may well be a factor but last week proved to me, and hopefully many, that we can play well without some of our better players with nothing more than a change in tactics. Levein said he would take it to them...and did !

I applaud him for that, just don’t change it !!

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

So do I.

It may well be a factor but last week proved to me, and hopefully many, that we can play well without some of our better players with nothing more than a change in tactics. Levein said he would take it to them...and did !

:yas:   Boab!

5 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

At least these teams gave 100 per cent and they were nowhere near the level of ability of the squad we have now

Apart from when they threatened to go on strike 😂

Talk about brass neck.

They were feckin terrible and lucky to get paid at all.

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

So do I.

Agreed Boab. 

Bring tomorrow on!

11 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Are you asking me or telling me?

You said half of those players were signed by Levein knowing they had barely kicked a ball for 1year +. 

Tell me the playes that make up your half or confess you are talking excrementally.

its you that is talking absolute sh1te as usual. It’s injuries injuries injuries, banging your usual pathetic wee drum, giving the current coaching team a perpetual excuse for poor performance and poor results 

45 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

As I said it will be a bad result and questions should be asked. 

3 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

its you that is talking absolute sh1te as usual. It’s injuries injuries injuries, banging your usual pathetic wee drum, giving the current coaching team a perpetual excuse for poor performance and poor results 

Perhaps you could help out by naming the players that hadn't kicked a ball for 1 year +

5 minutes ago, Morgan said:

You know something?  

Badly made points?  

Don't make me laugh.

All too easy to get uptight and personal With someone, especially when you lack the conviction to counter or debate the point/s that they are actually trying to make 

Well said 👍

42 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Maybe, time will tell. In Walker and Naismith case both have injuries that they didn’t have when they joined us. I’ll give you Wighton and White though Levein said both were gambles. Damour hadn’t played much in last 12 months but not because of injury. Think it’s 2 or 3 out of 12 to be honest. 

7 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

I asked the gentleman a question.

I have obviously upset you so to get back on your good side I'll say we have had no injuries to key players and even if we had, they make no diference.  Is that better?

Edited by JamboAl

1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

All too easy to get uptight and personal With someone, especially when you lack the conviction to counter or debate the point/s that they are actually trying to make 

Well said 👍

Cheers, my friend!

:thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Really?

The jury is still out as far as I'm concerned.

This does not surprise me with your posting history. You seem to be out of sync with the majority of fans.

The Jury may be out as far as you are concerned,however,  they came back with a verdict months ago - the guy is simply a crap football player.

29 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

A bit of respect here chief.  It was Craig that built the foundations for them to win the league and for Rodgers to get results like this.  A bit of patience and that'll be us in 12 years.  It would be unfair to sack him before then as it's about time others stopped getting the credit for his efforts.  Well maybe 14 year if we rightly take injuries into account.  Give it time and Lord Levein of Ladbrokes will get it right.   My arse! 

If only!! I might just still be around to see it. Haven’t seen it yet in 50 years of going to games. 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic