Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

It's amazing the number of posters who cheaply choose to play the man instead of the ball with vicious vindictive criticisms of Spoleto when he voices his opinion, which he is fully entitled to do.

They obviously do not like their views to be challenged and one wonders if some of them are even Hearts supporters.

Who has critisised him mate?

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

9 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Really? From 50% possession and three attempts on target?

That would have been some going. I would have to disagree with you there I'm afraid.

You didnt attend that game did you?

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Not my criteria, Alex won trophies as a player. He came closer than Levein will ever get to winning a trophy as a manager. As for the rest of that I think you’ve taken it way too far and are making stuff up.  Btw Hearts have won two First  Division/Championship and three Scottish cups in my lifetime, and a Tennents 6s which I witnessed first hand. I’ve seen far more poor teams than you have I'm afraid, it’s part of the reason I want a better manager. You’re way off base here.

Hearts won nothing for over 35 years, to use that against any player of ours is stinking. 

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Plank said:

Aye, not once in 312 pages..... 

😂😂😂😂

MarkDevriesScores4

The fact of the matter is Craig Levein has failed consistently since being manager. 6th place with the 3rd highest player budget, failing to reach Europe and failing to win a cup. That’s failure. We have also been directly told he is not leaving as manager any time soon and there’s nothing we can do about it. We need to just accept this season is dead and think more sensibly when it comes to ticket renewals at the end of the season. If Levein is still there next season, there will be a significant drop in ST holders and I’ll be one of them. Got better things I could be doing with my money and my weekends.

1 minute ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

The fact of the matter is Craig Levein has failed consistently since being manager. 6th place with the 3rd highest player budget, failing to reach Europe and failing to win a cup. That’s failure. We have also been directly told he is not leaving as manager any time soon and there’s nothing we can do about it. We need to just accept this season is dead and think more sensibly when it comes to ticket renewals at the end of the season. If Levein is still there next season, there will be a significant drop in ST holders and I’ll be one of them. Got better things I could be doing with my money and my weekends.

What a depressing thought.

6 minutes ago, Plank said:

13 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

It's amazing the number of posters who cheaply choose to play the man instead of the ball with vicious vindictive criticisms of Spoleto when he voices his opinion, which he is fully entitled to do.

They obviously do not like their views to be challenged and one wonders if some of them are even Hearts supporters.

You do have to wonder don't you? Some posters seem to have an agenda which they don't like challenged. They think the louder they shout or the more abuse they post it somehow makes their flimsy case better. 

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Aye, not once in 312 pages..... 

😂😂😂😂

Saying as you and him pollute every thread with attacks on the support it's hardly surprising.

Just now, Spoleto said:

You do have to wonder don't you? Some posters seem to have an agenda which they don't like challenged. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Spoleto complaining about agendas.

I'm warming to this guy.

Remember the start of last season when the team weren't playing well but were managing to pick up points folk were mocking the media pundits playing the "aye but wait till there's injurees and shushpensions" line......

Yet when it actually happens and the Manager can't manage the situation, yes there's the clue, still people defend him on it. Strange, very strange.  

Edited by VALDOS'

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, jake said:

Saying as you and him pollute every thread with attacks on the support it's hardly surprising.

Attacks on the support?

If you're not going to the games because you're in the huff im not sure you qualify as "support". 

Look up the word "support" . 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Gorgie Boys are in town.
5 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

You do have to wonder don't you? Some posters seem to have an agenda which they don't like challenged. They think the louder they shout or the more abuse they post it somehow makes their flimsy case better. 

Top, top trolling from you. Bravo.

pettigrewsstylist

Certian people trollig the support for weeks, to the point where i genuinley disengaged unsure of age of posters.

Now appear to be insinuating persecution.

Comedy gold.

21 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

So you agree Naismith was clearly injured. Wouldn't you say that's poor management to play a clearly injured player, and the fact he's only played 10 minutes in the proceeding 2 months compound the error?

We were certainly a man down in the first half. 

Who was to blame? Naismith or Levein? I don't know for a fact, do you?

Was he injured to start with or just unfit? Did Naismith hide an injury or did he pick it up during the first 45? Did Levein force Naismith to play ? Unlikely but who knows ? 

The only fact here is that nobody knows the facts apart from Naismith and Levein.

Yet some posters on here seem to know better ....

5 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

He does genuinely look lost for ideas during a game. Anne must see this too.

Are you trained in kinesics?

11 minutes ago, jake said:

And neither is it true.

Now can we return the topic of conversation back to the thread which was "leveins time is up ........"

It doesn't appear that it is. So let's move on and support the team.

Edited by Spoleto
spelling

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Attacks on the support?

Yes.

You pollute most threads with digs at the support.

If you're not going to the games because you're in the huff im not sure you qualify as "support". 

I'm not attending but continue to support the club with my purchased st and foh payments.

I started watching Hearts in the yoyo years.

I followed them home and away for more years than I care to remember.

I dont expect much .

But when one man and his ego become more important than the club then I along with the majority want something done.

For a supposedly fan owned club we are being ignored

I dont need to.

And I certainly dont need to justify myself to someone who supports one man over the good of the club.

And who says that we should accept shite because we might be shite if we try something else.

Or justify myself to someone who says if we change this shite that Hearts support who have been loyal through thick and thin will be fickle enough to turn on a new manager after a month.

You continue to put Levein before the club theres a good laddie

4 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

And neither is it true.

One example of many .

Nice wee story on a boy and bricks.

You and the sidekick .

Putting a sly boot in to your fellow supporters.

Right boots post no longer on it.

Aye every thread

4 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Now can we return the topic of conversation back to the thread which was "leveins time is up ........"

It doesn't appear that it is. So let's move on and support the team.

You dont support Hearts you support Levein.

One more thing.

You clearly didnt attend the Ross County game did you?

44 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think she did read where the team was heading and authorised the signings of Walker, Washington, Halkett  all of whom are injured so of little benefit so far - unfortunately.  Mercer's judgment was not to pay the police and council tax etc until the last moment under threat of court orders.

Different times, you say - so what's the point in discussing it?

Because my point is more about the mechanics of the team and not money, although mentioned. Again, you talk about money.  

1 minute ago, jake said:

You dont support Hearts you support Levein.

One more thing.

You clearly didnt attend the Ross County game did you?

Are you going to stick to the topic of the thread?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, jake said:

Yes.

You pollute most threads with digs at the support.

I'm not attending but continue to support the club with my purchased st and foh payments.

I started watching Hearts in the yoyo years.

I followed them home and away for more years than I care to remember.

I dont expect much .

But when one man and his ego become more important than the club then I along with the majority want something done.

For a supposedly fan owned club we are being ignored

I dont need to.

And I certainly dont need to justify myself to someone who supports one man over the good of the club.

And who says that we should accept shite because we might be shite if we try something else.

Or justify myself to someone who says if we change this shite that Hearts support who have been loyal through thick and thin will be fickle enough to turn on a new manager after a month.

You continue to put Levein before the club theres a good laddie

If you don't go to the games and you can but  refuse to go you're just a member of the public who has an opinion on us. 

The support will be at the games. 

Many folk who are unable to attend and support the team would give their left bollock to take their place at Tynecastle, yet some who could go, decide not to go because they're in the huff. 

You continue to put your hatred for Levein before the club. 

There's a gid laddie. 👍

Just now, Debut 4 said:

Because my point is more about the mechanics of the team and not money, although mentioned. Again, you talk about money.  

He does talk about money true, but only as a means to strengthening the team following injuries a series of horrendous injuries. 

His point is that the replacements were then injured so there was no sum benefit to the team. 

16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Attacks on the support?

By your own admission, you only go to half of Hearts games, if that !

Suggesting that some guys, who are pissed off and are regular attendees, are not supporters is an insult and is typical of this place. 

Get over yourself.

2 minutes ago, Plank said:

Are you saying Levein's time isnt up?

It clearly isn't, he's still there?

If you're asking me if he'll be here next season then I don't think there's a snowball in hells chance of that.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Plank said:

Are you saying Levein's time isnt up?

Surely correct?

5 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Are you going to stick to the topic of the thread?

I am.

You used injuries and stats from the Ross County game to defend Leveins management.

I ask again.

You did not attend that match did you?

3 minutes ago, Boab said:

By your own admission, you only go to half of Hearts games, if that !

Suggesting that some guys, who are pissed off and are regular attendees, are not supporters is an insult and is typical of this place. 

Get over yourself.

By his own admission he's not a regular attendee.

8 minutes ago,  jake said: 

1 minute ago, Spoleto said:

If you're asking me if he'll be here next season then I don't think there's a snowball in hells chance of that.

Why not? If he is doing a great job in the face of a huge injury crisis, should he not get the option to carry on?

But the topic of the thread is "Levein's time is up".

I think your the one thats went off topic, mate.

So some people who are so pissed off with Levein they’ve stopped going  but have ST’s and FoH contributors aren’t supporters?

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Why not? If he is doing a great job in the face of a huge injury crisis, should he not get the option to carry on?

Who said he's dong a great job?

And to answer your question I don't think he wants to carry on.

2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

I took from that that he isn’t attending the sevco game. Jake will clear up this distortion no doubt.

👍

Just now, Spoleto said:

Seems intent on carrying on to me. Why do you say that?

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

So some people who are so pissed off with Levein they’ve stopped going  but have ST’s and FoH contributors aren’t supporters?

Not genuine supporters*

I don’t think he wanted it in the first place. 

Just now, GinRummy said:

If you say so. 

The point raised was that he is a regular attendee, I just pointed out that by his own admission he isn't a regular attendee. Don't shoot the messenger.

1 minute ago, Boab said:

I took from that that he isn’t attending the sevco game. Jake will clear up this distortion no doubt.

👍

Could be, it's a bit ambiguous right enough Boab.

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If you don't go to the games and you can but  refuse to go you're just a member of the public who has an opinion on us. 

The support will be at the games. 

Many folk who are unable to attend and support the team would give their left bollock to take their place at Tynecastle, yet some who could go, decide not to go because they're in the huff. 

You continue to put your hatred for Levein before the club. 

There's a gid laddie. 👍

I dont and never have hated Levein.

But you bash on .

I shall continue to be a member of the public who buys their season ticket and continues their foh subs.

You just continue to be a member.

Who wants hibs to win cups and hardly goes to watch Hearts.

Played 39 lost 22 you absolute .........

Dunno why I'm biting .

Just now, Morph said:

Not genuine supporters*

😀 the way some people on here talk hearts would be better off without any support other than the hardcore that attend every game regardless of circumstances. You’d think we had too many fans.

1 minute ago, Boab said:

Agreed Boab.

I think he reluctantly felt it was the right thing to do for the club but he never wanted it.

Some people call him a loser - to my mind a loser would have walked away but he still wants to fight for the club.

Just my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Boab said:

I think I agree with that. His body language at the time suggested that to me. 

Just now, Spoleto said:

Agreed Boab.

I think he reluctantly felt it was the right thing to do for the club but he never wanted it.

Some people call him a loser - to my mind a loser would have walked away but he still wants to fight for the club.

Just my opinion.

Is a loser not just someone who mostly loses? 

Just to clarify.

I wont be attending Tynecastle until he is removed.

That makes me whatever.

But the fuds saying they support the team more than I do who dont attend.

Spoleto and right boot the examples are welcome to support Levein from their laptops.

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic