Levein’s time is up...

Heartsofgold

2 hours ago, skinnybob72 said:

“I’m hoping to sign Aaron Hughes in time to bolster the defence for Saturday’s league match against Civil Service Strollers. We’re  just awaiting paperwork for his zimmer frame’s MOT and we should be ok.”

I,m laughing and the above comments are funny ,but I really feel like crying with frustration . 3 years of absolute mediocrity and that damming statements from the mouth of the Captain of the team I and many others love .

For Gods sake Ann please sort it out ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Pasquale for King

• Alex Kintner

• JamboAl

siegementality
13 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

Has he gone yet?

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLDLDL

He’s still in the process of fixing it. 

siegementality

If some clever person could photo shop this

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLDLDL

just above the line on the picture then we’d have Levein’s strategy on how to piss off the entire Hearts support - with the exception of Smiths Right Bollock that is!

E7E645EA-F521-4591-941E-1FE7808F90FA.jpeg

Edited by siegementality

19 minutes ago, siegementality said:

LWWDLDLWLLLDLLLLDLDL

He’s still in the process of fixing it. 

Thats just brutal. Absolutely criminal he’s still here and thinks he can fix it

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Does anyone know what our best team/ system / style is ? Levein clearly doesn't. After 3 years.

Based on current selection availability (assuming Washington is out for a while and Smith and Pereira are fit enough to play) here is my team for next week: -

Pereira - Smith, Halkett, Berra, Hickey - Whelan, Damour, Irving - Meshino, Ikpeazu, Mulraney

Full-strength, this would be my team

Pereira - Smith, Souttar, Halkett, Hickey - Whelan, Haring - Washington, Meshino, Naismith - Ikpeazu

Lord Beni of Gorgie
27 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Based on current selection availability (assuming Washington is out for a while and Smith and Pereira are fit enough to play) here is my team for next week: -

Pereira - Smith, Halkett, Berra, Hickey - Whelan, Damour, Irving - Meshino, Ikpeazu, Mulraney

Full-strength, this would be my team

Pereira - Smith, Souttar, Halkett, Hickey - Whelan, Haring - Washington, Meshino, Naismith - Ikpeazu

I'd take your Washington out of there time being. Seen more from Walker honestly. 

Washington as seen in the international is shot of confidence. 

Ikpeazu,  possibly,  but not a definite starter. 

Anyway the thread,  at page 290, definitely got to its point. 

Chance to fix things has been had and lost 

Brauhauser2012

What has to happen at Tynecastle before CL is asked to step down? I gave him last season to turn things around and the finish was appalling. The Hearts support have been exceptionally patient and loyal. 

siegementality
1 hour ago, 1971fozzy said:

Thats just brutal. Absolutely criminal he’s still here and thinks he can fix it

Absolutely criminal that the owner of the club actually thinks he can still fix it. Still, jam tomorrow, as always!

Edited by siegementality

I started reading this thread thinking I was on most up to date thread but after reading the first few posts realised that it was started back in february 23rd this year .

Scary thing is all that was said back then is relevant now .

Anyone thinking this is a knee jerk reaction to the last 5 results is deluded. I include the untouchable manager ,DOF we have. 

This demise is Three years in the making . 

We are the third biggest club in Scotland who are now languishing in bottom place with teams with a tenth of our budget playing us off the park .

Totally unacceptable, I made this point before that the ugly sisters for all their faults demand success neither of them would accept anything like the dross we have been served up by levein . 

The club needs to remove him and his coaches and cherry pick a top manager with a proven record regardless of cost. 

After all we seem to splash the cash on some poor players spend some wisely on a top manager who can sort out this disaster. 

And yes Crag Levein is a hearts man etc..... So am I difference is he is paid to attend games where as I and thousands of others pay in various forms to support our team ,,Who is the more dedicated Hearts man or woman in reality .

The club must come first regardless of his feelings , Bottom of the league seriously ... it,s a disgrace... 

On 23/02/2019 at 16:55, Heartsofgold said:

There is no excuse, none, for that performance today. Once again too many loose passes no one making runs to create space for others. There comes a time when the number of individual errors mount up till they are no longer individual and are systemic instead. 

On 23/02/2019 at 16:57, hearts00 said:

We are diabolical as an atackinf outfit and nothing more than a bang average defensive unit. 

On 23/02/2019 at 16:57, 1971fozzy said:

Indeed. Sadly time for change. He has to go. 

On 23/02/2019 at 17:02, mitch41 said:

Because if you worked on passing, tactics and formation you should hang your head in shame. On monday resign as manager and take your so called Bootroom with you.

On 23/02/2019 at 17:09, OTT said:

I'm growing weary of week after week of pishy results. St Mirren are not a good team. At home we should be taking 2 or 3 off them. Its not a mountainous task ffs. This seasons a busted flush (again). 

On 23/02/2019 at 17:11, neilnunb said:

Livingston, Dundee, St Mirren at home  = 2 points.

Simply unacceptable.

?

This has been going on for far too long.

CALL IT A DAY CRAIG

siegementality

Hopefully a positive - Levein’s away - announcement today.

I’m not really bothered by the upcoming derby/league cup fixtures as Hibs are just as bad as us, and we are unlikely to beat Aberdeen with Levein in charge. 

Just put us out our misery FFS!!

• 2 weeks later...
The Real Maroonblood
On 16/09/2019 at 07:16, siegementality said:

Hopefully a positive - Levein’s away - announcement today.

I’m not really bothered by the upcoming derby/league cup fixtures as Hibs are just as bad as us, and we are unlikely to beat Aberdeen with Levein in charge. 

Just put us out our misery FFS!!

Unfortunately he's still here.

38 minutes ago, annushorribilis III said:

You don't say !! Nice trolling. 

Only it isn’t trolling. A manager is judged on results and quite rightly imo, there is a thread calling for change. What is the issue?

On 02/09/2019 at 02:07, shaun.lawson said:

"We're eleven games without a win... in the Lowland League. The fans are already on my back - it's ridiculous! Managers get no time at all these days. But don't worry: I can fix this. Mrs Budge says I'm doing a great job, and nobody knows more about these things than her.

Sorry, gotta go. Forgot to take my incontinence pills today, and I'd better rush!"

You should have taken your incontinence pills before you started this post - and it is obvious you didn't.

Gordon Ramsay

No point moaning guys. 

We've tried this already and were told where to go by Ann. 

Sit down, shut up, keep giving us your money - all that matters. 

Just now, A_A wehatethehibs said:

We are genuinely heading for serious relegation trouble

The form since last October speaks for itself 

2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

We are genuinely heading for serious relegation trouble

Heading? We are already in it. I think we are bottom of the form table for the calendar year.

Of course the happy clappers will use this to justify their “Levein haterzz” banter. People are sick to the back teeth of the mismanagement of the club

He’s had more than enough time but the same old line will get punted I can fix it 

When will it end how far is this allowed to  continue ? 

Wait until all the injured players are back, let him have another full pre-season and i reckon we'll bounce straight back up from the championship first time of asking no bother. Hhgh

NaturalOrder74

That’s four or five games at home this season alone he’s flopped he beat hibs but I genuinely believe any manager could have won at hibs with this squad they are that brutal 

A_A wehatethehibs
Just now, Heres Rixxy said:

Heading? We are already in it. I think we are bottom of the form table for the calendar year.

There’s still a long way to go this season, ample time for a new manager to turn it round. 

Craig Levein should resign now so we can all remember him in a positive light, for his last win - at Easter Road. He’s a great Hearts man,  he hates the Hibs and that’s what we should remember him for. But for the good of the team we urgently need to replace the entire coaching staff

wattie exploited

really six months with out a home win  is just really unbelievable that nothing is getting done about this management team  how much longer have we to put up with this  brand of shit football  ?

do we need to get relegated  before we get a change in management I 

I know we have a lot of injured players but with  the pool of players we have we should still be doing better than what we are NOT GOOD ENOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by wattie exploited

The opposition fans just mock us with 'sacked in the morning' cos they know our shitebag of an owner will do nothing.

peebles jambo
9 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

No point moaning guys. 

We've tried this already and were told where to go by Ann. 

Sit down, shut up, keep giving us your money - all that matters. 

Sadly, that how it appears to be

There needs to be a plan put in place for a proper protest. Everyone needs to be on board this time not just a few outside the stadium. We are going back the way. We should be considered a serious top 4 side with the finance that has been put in but in reality we are relegation candidates. A disgrace 

• JKBMod 12 changed the title to Levein’s time is up...
  • davemclaren locked this topic