LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

Just now, Boab said:

I don’t think people pissed off at the current situation and staying away from a game could be construed as bullying, mate. Just people pissed off and not going to a game, or games. Has always been the case. 

Staying away from the game to deny the club much needed income with the sole intention of forcing change could very well be described as bullying.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• luckydug

3 hours ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

So you think if it was any other manager than Levein they would still be at the club? No danger. She is scared to sack him!

Why is she scared to sack him? 

6 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Budge has 0% input/ role to play in whether or not I go to watch Hearts at Hampden in a cup semi or final. If Hearts are there I’m there. 

Absolutely, some of us are in the autumn ( or winter ) of our semi finals...  :pimp2:

I'm trying to work out my options to get back to London after the match. 

5:38pm is last Glasgow to London train.  Other option is 6pm Glasgow to Edinburgh and 7pm Edinburgh to London train.

Either of those feasible at all?

11 minutes ago, graygo said:

Staying away from the game to deny the club much needed income with the sole intention of forcing change could very well be described as bullying.

I hear that but to see it from their point of view, a game where a quarter of your money goes to Hearts and the other three quarters go to the three teams you’d want to suffer, ok, I don’t agree with it but can understand it rather than St Mirren at home for example.

been here before
3 minutes ago, Stanley_ said:

5:38pm is last Glasgow to London train.  Other option is 6pm Glasgow to Edinburgh and 7pm Edinburgh to London train.

3pm ko... final whistle 1650 ish means first one dooable but pretty tight, 2nd should be OK.

Extra time then the 2nd is tight but dooable.

Both shite if theres extra time and penalties. 

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Have I missed the opening of ticket sales?

**** knows.

This thread isn't helping.

13 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Absolutely, some of us are in the autumn ( or winter ) of our semi finals...  :pimp2:

Indeed, how many more will there be??   And all of that is despite some horrific semi-final experiences in Glasgow over the last 40-50 years. The scars are there but they didn’t kill us! 

been here before
7 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

**** knows.

This thread isn't helping.

10 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

Have I missed the opening of ticket sales?

Hearts twatter would tell you

Hearts website would tell you.

E tickets would tell you

Heart tickets twatter would tell you.

The last place for you to look for ticket info should be this car crash.

King Of The Cat Cafe
10 minutes ago, been here before said:

Hearts twatter would tell you

Hearts website would tell you.

E tickets would tell you

Heart tickets twatter would tell you.

The last place for you to look for ticket info should be this car crash.

Yea, but no, but yea....

Usually we get lots of people on here sounding off about the prices/seat locations/loyalty points...

You haven't told me either, but I guess that proves your own point 😎

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, been here before said:

Sash bash with a few likeminded souls in Larkhall with the telly turned down or a bit closer to home in the Louden Tavern?

In English please?

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, graygo said:

Ann Budge knows that you and quite possibly the majority of Hearts fans want a change of management, there's really no need for grand gestures. Unless you think bullying her will make her come round to your way of thinking.

Not going to a game is bullying Ann Budge? 😂

14 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

I'm not willing to dumb down my point just so that you can understand it. Just move on.

Fozzyonthefence
42 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Laughable isn’t it?😂

2 hours ago, Stanley_ said:

Looks like you also have one at 18.37 from Glasgow, change at Wolverhampton, gets into to Euston at 01.03.

pettigrewsstylist
22 hours ago, Muirhead said:

So basically there’s a lot of people on here without the stomach for the game because we might get beat, dressing it up as some sort of protest.  Irrespective how of my views on the manager, the chance of seeing us win another semi final is too good to pass up.  Let’s hope it’s exactly the same as Celtic semi in 2012 which we had even less chance of winning.  May only have been 12k of us there that day but what a day

Skacel and Beattie. 😂😂😂😂😂😄😄😄

pettigrewsstylist

So basically there’s a lot of people on here without the stomach for the game because we might get beat, dressing it up as some sort of protest.  Irrespective how of my views on the manager, the chance of seeing us win another semi final is too good to pass up.  Let’s hope it’s exactly the same as Celtic semi in 2012 which we had even less chance of winning.  May only have been 12k of us there that day but what a day

pettigrewsstylist

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It’s not about getting beat. I can take that. It’s the fact that our manager and players are the ones without a stomach and our support will most likely be rewarded with a negative, spineless display.

Budge and Levein are basically asking for unconditional support. They’re not even trying to dangle any carrots in front of us.

For what it’s worth I’ll be at the semi final but I’m virtually certain that by full-time it’ll be very apparent why many people on here couldn’t be bothered.

5 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Why is she scared to sack him? 

I think she's just not a genuine Hearts fan. We all know who we are though.....!!

29 minutes ago, Section Q said:

I think she's just not a genuine Hearts fan. We all know who we are though.....!!

She has been a season ticket holder and regular attender at home games for about 15 years at least. I think we can assume she is a Hearts supporter. 

21 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

She has been a season ticket holder and regular attender at home games for about 15 years at least. I think we can assume she is a Hearts supporter. 

Add at least another 10 years onto that as I saw her frequently at away games in the 90s.

22 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I've been going much longer than that mate but according to her I'm not a genuine Hearts fan because I want rid of Levein.........!!

1 hour ago, Section Q said:

I've been going much longer than that mate but according to her I'm not a genuine Hearts fan because I want rid of Levein.........!!

That’s not what was said and you know it. 😎

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Section Q said:

Did you send her death threats and abuse? If not I think your genuine fan status is safe.

2 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Match tickets will go on general sale on Monday 14th October. 

Announcement on Friday.

If they arrive by then. I was at ticket office this morning and they are still waiting on SPFL releasing tickets. 

Jambo 4 Ever
On 08/10/2019 at 17:16, Stanley_ said:

Get the overnight bus 

Rocky jamboa
2 hours ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Match tickets will go on general sale on Monday 14th October. 

Announcement on Friday.

General sale?! That's nuts! Surely the best seats/first choice of tickets should go to people with loyalty points. Even start low, 20 points or something. Then general sale on the wednesday or Thursday. Obviously not confident of a big turn out!

been here before
1 minute ago, Paulp74 said:

General sale?! That's nuts! Surely the best seats/first choice of tickets should go to people with loyalty points. Even start low, 20 points or something. Then general sale on the wednesday or Thursday. Obviously not confident of a big turn out!

You not seen the sections we've got? There's no such thing as the best seats, only the least shite.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Normally I'd agree but if they start messing about with loyalty points the turn out from Hearts fans will be even lower than anticipated. 

been here before
2 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Any idea how much roughly they will be? Adult and a 7 year old. 

Prices were announced a couple of weeks ago.

Rocky jamboa
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Normally I'd agree but if they start messing about with loyalty points the turn out from Hearts fans will be even lower than anticipated. 

Yeah. Maybe. Suppose it means folk can buy tickets with non loyalty pointers from the outside. Maybe encourage a few more sales. 

15 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Yeah. Maybe. Suppose it means folk can buy tickets with non loyalty pointers from the outside. Maybe encourage a few more sales. 

Aye rangers fans.

6 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Hospitality package details will be announced on Friday and will go on sale on Monday.

any idea on the details?

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Without a purchase history?

No idea but eventually it’ll get to anyone who wants 1 or 5 will get them.

2 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

any idea on the details?

Be £55 + VAT.

Included:

- Match ticket

- Breakfast at Gorgie Suite from 10am.

- Private coach transport to and from Hampden departing 12pm.

6 minutes ago, The Spy Who Loved Me said:

Be £55 + VAT.

Included:

- Match ticket

- Breakfast at Gorgie Suite from 10am.

- Private coach transport to and from Hampden departing 12pm.

sounds decent🤙