LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

4 hours ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Nah. We got a scuffed goal about 20 mins too early and they then put us back in our box.

Hard, very hard to believe that a Hearts supporter typed that. Not saying you're not, just think those words would be more suited coming from a Hibs or Celtic supporter..

1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

With Levein in charge I can see handing back at least 7,000 of the 17,000

Sadly, I tend to agree. We'll be doing well to take 12'000 to this. It's going to like we are protesting even if we aren't.

Shanks said no

Just get them on sale without any daft loyalty point threshold. I want to take my whole family to this, don’t see why I should be the only one to suffer. 

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Just get them on sale without any daft loyalty point threshold. I want to take my whole family to this, don’t see why I should be the only one to suffer. 

😂

Fozzyonthefence
3 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Why, have they been naughty?!

We_are_the_Hearts
10 minutes ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

😂

Spend years grizzling and moaning about never getting to Hampden, then when the opportunity arises "naw um naw goan wi hum in cherge".

What an embarrassment of a support. 

Truly embarrassing. 

Forever Hearts
12 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Spend years grizzling and moaning about never getting to Hampden, then when the opportunity arises "naw um naw goan wi hum in cherge".

Truly embarrassing. 

Blame Budge, not the support. If she had done the proper thing and binned him a year ago we could be in a very different place right now and the 17k would sell out for the semi. But she stuck by him and we now have a support drained of all enthusiasm and riddled with apathy. This is Budge's fault. 100%.

10 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Blame Budge, not the support. If she had done the proper thing and binned him a year ago we could be in a very different place right now and the 17k would sell out for the semi. But she stuck by him and we now have a support drained of all enthusiasm and riddled with apathy. This is Budge's fault. 100%.

I blame Budge 100% for getting us to another Semi Final. 

I will blame the Hearts support if they can't grow a pair of balls and head to Hampden for a major Semi Final.

So, yes, thanks Mrs B for giving us another day out at Hampden.

100% Mrs B' s fault. 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Noah Claypole said:

I blame Budge 100% for getting us to another Semi Final. 

I will blame the Hearts support if they can't grow a pair of balls and head to Hampden for a major Semi Final.

So, yes, thanks Mrs B for giving us another day out at Hampden.

100% Mrs B' s fault. 

Budge got us to the semi final? 😂

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, graygo said:

Of course not, she's only to blame for the bad things right?

Nope, she's done many, many good things but her blind spot when it comes to Levein is in serious danger of ruining her legacy. A genuine shame. 

Weakened Offender
53 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Truly embarrassing. 

Worst in Scotland.

We_are_the_Hearts
16 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Nope, she's done many, many good things but her blind spot when it comes to Levein is in serious danger of ruining her legacy. A genuine shame. 

Don't even know why you are wasting your time with him. Clueless

23 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Don't even know why you are wasting your time with him. Clueless

There's clueless on both sides.

End of the day it's Ann Budge's decision to make not yours or anybody else on this forum or watching from the stands.

You might not like her decision and can shout and scream and in some instances try to bully her to come round to your way of thinking but I don't think Ann Budge works like that.

Jambo 4 Ever
2 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

why would you want your whole family to suffer?

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, graygo said:

There's clueless on both sides.

End of the day it's Ann Budge's decision to make not yours or anybody else on this forum or watching from the stands.

You might not like her decision and can shout and scream and in some instances try to bully her to come round to your way of thinking but I don't think Ann Budge works like that.

Because she puts her friendship with Levein before her paying customers. 

Yorkshire-jambo

Bloody hell! This thread is depressing and I wonder why the game is even going ahead as it's practically a bye for our opponents going by what I've been reading.

It's a 50/50 game where anything can happen.

3 cup semi finals in a row and we get closer and closer to winning a trophy yet you wouldn't think so...

Christ Aberdeen knocked them out of both cups last season...

Stop being snowflakes and support the team!

10 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

No she doesn't, they are mutually exclusive to each other.

You're not happy that she trusts her own judgement over yours.

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, Yorkshire-jambo said:

Bloody hell! This thread is depressing and I wonder why the game is even going ahead as it's practically a bye for our opponents going by what I've been reading.

It's a 50/50 game where anything can happen.

3 cup semi finals in a row and we get closer and closer to winning a trophy yet you wouldn't think so...

Christ Aberdeen knocked them out of both cups last season...

Stop being snowflakes and support the team!

No it's not. Unless you want to give me a bet at Evens?

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, graygo said:

No she doesn't, they are mutually exclusive to each other.

You're not happy that she trusts her own judgement over yours.

Bullshit, she even said herself she has no clue about football. It was Levein or FAIL. We are currently at the latter

Yorkshire-jambo
3 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

No it's not. Unless you want to give me a bet at Evens?

I bet all those that stayed away that day wish they had went...

Edited by Yorkshire-jambo

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

😂😂😂

3fingersreid
1 minute ago, Yorkshire-jambo said:

Seems like a lifetime away that day , still got the scrapes on my shins from it 😂😂😂

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

You mean fans? 

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, Yorkshire-jambo said:

I was there and will be this time as well. Totally different circumstances though. So are you giving me £100 at Evens?

39 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

You are making a fool of yourself here i'm afraid.

Edited by Notts1874

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, Notts1874 said:

In your opinion armchair fanboy!

We_are_the_Hearts
Just now, Notts1874 said:

You carry on making a complete and utter tit of yourself. You have no idea about me.

Put me on ignore then. 

We_are_the_Hearts
6 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

So you think if it was any other manager than Levein they would still be at the club? No danger. She is scared to sack him!

Just now, We_are_the_Hearts said:

So you think if it was any other manager than Levein they would still be at the club? No danger. She is scared to sack him!

Probably best not to dress up opinions as statements of fact.

6 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Probably best not to dress up opinions as statements of fact.

Of course. However, I think it’s fair to say that, had this gone on at any other club, the chances are he would have been long gone. I’d love to see a similar record at another club that has the coach still in place. Is there one ? If not, the above poster is probably right.

1 hour ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Bullshit, she even said herself she has no clue about football. It was Levein or FAIL. We are currently at the latter

That was about 6 years ago ffs, do you not think she might have picked a few things up since then?

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, graygo said:

That was about 6 years ago ffs, do you not think she might have picked a few things up since then?

Would appear she hasn't.

4 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Truly embarrassing. 

Saving myself for the Final

:sweeet:

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 hour ago, graygo said:

She is quite good at strutting around the pitch and talking to the crowd when things are going OK. 😉

2 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

She is quite good at strutting around the pitch and talking to the crowd when things are going OK. 😉

You mean she accepts invitations to do these things.

Did you see her at half time on the pitch on Saturday? How well are things going then?

Seriously mate, park the hate and look at things objectively.

All roads lead to Gorgie
Just now, graygo said:

You mean she accepts invitations to do these things.

Did you see her at half time on the pitch on Saturday? How well are things going then?

Seriously mate, park the hate and look at things objectively.

I wasn't being serious but she wasn't shy in lapping up the adulation of the fans on one or two occasions, you can't deny that. I still think she has done well in turning us profitable but she has to be accountable for allowing a manager with such a poor level of success to continue. 

4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Me!  Me!  Me!  It's ALL somebody else's fault!  Of course it's terrible and something needs to be done but to come away with that defeatist crap - it's b****y pathetic!

There are people like me who aren't fit enough to go but would be there, as I was through all the downtimes of the 70's and other horrendous disappointments, if we could and we have the white flag going up without even the semblance of a fight.

If this attitude had been around in 1940 we'd all be goose-stepping up Princes Street.

Forever Hearts
13 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Me!  Me!  Me!  It's ALL somebody else's fault!  Of course it's terrible and something needs to be done but to come away with that defeatist crap - it's b****y pathetic!

There are people like me who aren't fit enough to go but would be there, as I was through all the downtimes of the 70's and other horrendous disappointments, if we could and we have the white flag going up without even the semblance of a fight.

If this attitude had been around in 1940 we'd all be goose-stepping up Princes Street.

A bit dramatic, but it really is a case of each to their own. I'll watch it on the telly and who knows, maybe huge empty gaps in the Hearts end at a semi final will trigger something in Budge that we have had enough (about a year ago tbh) and change is long overdue. 

been here before
13 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

A bit dramatic, but it really is a case of each to their own. I'll watch it on the telly and who knows, maybe huge empty gaps in the Hearts end at a semi final will trigger something in Budge that we have had enough (about a year ago tbh) and change is long overdue. 

Sash bash with a few likeminded souls in Larkhall with the telly turned down or a bit closer to home in the Louden Tavern?

Edited by been here before

8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Ann Budge knows that you and quite possibly the majority of Hearts fans want a change of management, there's really no need for grand gestures. Unless you think bullying her will make her come round to your way of thinking.

25 minutes ago, graygo said:

Ann Budge knows that you and quite possibly the majority of Hearts fans want a change of management, there's really no need for grand gestures. Unless you think bullying her will make her come round to your way of thinking.

I don’t think people pissed off at the current situation and staying away from a game could be construed as bullying, mate. Just people pissed off and not going to a game, or games. Has always been the case. 

A Semi-Final ? Mmmm...no, possibly not the best game to miss. I am missing it because i’m out the country but, pissed off or not, I would have been there.

Edited by Boab

5 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Truly embarrassing. 

Indeed 

5 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Budge has 0% input/ role to play in whether or not I go to watch Hearts at Hampden in a cup semi or final. If Hearts are there I’m there.