LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

Ofcourse I won’t be

dont understand anyone who is trying to make a point to the board but still will go to the game.

aggressive and abusive language at the games directed at the manager / board won’t make a difference 

not buying a ticket for a semi final we are probably going to lose anyway - will!

When you’ve got kids and they go every week and the chance of going to watch your team at Hampden comes up, do you tell the kids we’re no going to make a point.....nah I didn’t think so either mate.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

2 hours ago, ford donald said:

The point I was making,they are still regarded as Rangers not sevco.

They changed their name and bought their assets suspiciously cheaply.

An analogy often quoted is that buying a dead man's clothes and changing your name to theirs does not make you that person.

Jambo 4 Ever
17 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

When you’ve got kids and they go every week and the chance of going to watch your team at Hampden comes up, do you tell the kids we’re no going to make a point.....nah I didn’t think so either mate.

Well families with kids I can understand to a point.... although do your kids really really want to go? Or is it you saying to go

can't understand how a kid enjoys watching our players play just now 

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

Well families with kids I can understand to a point.... although do your kids really really want to go? Or is it you saying to go

can't understand how a kid enjoys watching our players play just now 

You could argue taking your kids to watch us deserves a call to child protection services.

:muggy:

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, frankblack said:

You could argue taking your kids to watch us deserves a call to child protection services.

Hahah true 

All roads lead to Gorgie
40 minutes ago, frankblack said:

" Daddy why do the other team always have the ball?" 

" Daddy why do the Hearts players keep passing it to the other team?"

"Daddy when are Hearts going to shoot at the goal?"

" Daddy I want to go home"

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

They changed their name and bought their assets suspiciously cheaply.

An analogy often quoted is that buying a dead man's clothes and changing your name to theirs does not make you that person.

I blame the media for referring to them as Rangers!

41 minutes ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

" Daddy why do the other team always have the ball?" 

" Daddy why do the Hearts players keep passing it to the other team?"

"Daddy when are Hearts going to shoot at the goal?"

" Daddy I want to go home"

You gotta laugh 😀

Or cry 😢

So basically there’s a lot of people on here without the stomach for the game because we might get beat, dressing it up as some sort of protest.  Irrespective how of my views on the manager, the chance of seeing us win another semi final is too good to pass up.  Let’s hope it’s exactly the same as Celtic semi in 2012 which we had even less chance of winning.  May only have been 12k of us there that day but what a day

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, Muirhead said:

So basically there’s a lot of people on here without the stomach for the game because we might get beat, dressing it up as some sort of protest.  Irrespective how of my views on the manager, the chance of seeing us win another semi final is too good to pass up.  Let’s hope it’s exactly the same as Celtic semi in 2012 which we had even less chance of winning.  May only have been 12k of us there that day but what a day

The 2012 team would destroy the impostors we currently have. 

12 minutes ago, Muirhead said:

I wouldn't fancy our team against Spartans just now.

11 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

The 2012 team would destroy the impostors we currently have. 

Aye we fairly powered our way to a 5th place finish that year- we were flying! Also that Celtic team of 2012 would destroy the rangers team of today.  The gulf in this semi is comparable 

6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I wouldn't fancy our team against Spartans just now.

I was the same heading to Easter road a few sundays ago - footballs a funny old game if you have the stomach for it.  Far rather be there on the off chance than wander round a garden centre on a Sunday but each to their own

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, Muirhead said:

Aye we fairly powered our way to a 5th place finish that year- we were flying! Also that Celtic team of 2012 would destroy the rangers team of today.  The gulf in this semi is comparable 

5th place? Halcyon days. As for that Celtic team destroying the current Rangers, nah, they wouldn't. 

Rocky jamboa

If you didnt go to a Hearts game cos you thought we'd get beat, you'd have missed the 98 cup final win v rangers and the 2012 semi final win v Celtic, two of my favourite Hearts games ever. 

We ran celtic close in may, despite being on a horrendous run.

These are the types of games we play better in. Also, hopefully naismith and haring are back. 

Ps I'm scunnered with things as well by the way and very much in the levein out camp. 

Edited by Paulp74

11 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

5th place? Halcyon days. As for that Celtic team destroying the current Rangers, nah, they wouldn't. 

Mental

enjoy your Sunday 

4 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

If you didnt go to a Hearts game cos you thought we'd get beat, you'd have missed the 98 cup final win v rangers and the 2012 semi final win v Celtic, two of my favourite Hearts games ever. 

We ran celtic close in may, despite being on a horrendous run.

These are the types of games we play better in. Also, hopefully naismith and haring are back. 

Correct - folks hatred of Levein outweighing their love of the club.  Games like this are what being a fan is all about 

8 minutes ago, Muirhead said:

Correct - folks hatred of Levein outweighing their love of the club.  Games like this are what being a fan is all about 

Normally that would be the case but we are an absolute shambles and in complete freefall.

Its not even an outside chance at the semi final, we would need them to chuck it.  I've backed Levein to the hilt but its now clear he has lost it and the results don't lie.

Pasquale for King
40 minutes ago, Muirhead said:

We had a tactically astute manager then who was and is head and shoulders above our current set up, the only chance we have is to get inside Morelos head and get him sent off. For two seasons he’s let Tavernier run riot against us, whereas Sergio closed Mulgrew down who was the main creator with his crosses. 

Listen I get the chances are slim but to shit yourself before it starts is poor.  The same was said about last years cup final and we were a goalkeeping brain fart away from winning that 

4 minutes ago, Muirhead said:

Listen I get the chances are slim but to shit yourself before it starts is poor.  The same was said about last years cup final and we were a goalkeeping brain fart away from winning that 

Judging by Craig's record against Sevco, I'd say its clear who is going to shit it.

Bazzas right boot

Folk ripping CL for shiting it. 

Same folk saying we'll get hammered and not going because we'll get our pants pulled down and have no chance. 

Irony meter off the scale. 

The team has little about it atm and is not showing enough fight, certain folk following the team it would seem. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Folk ripping CL for shiting it. 

Same folk saying we'll get hammered and not going because we'll get our pants pulled down and have no chance. 

Irony meter off the scale. 

The team has little about it atm and is not showing enough fight, certain folk following the team it would seem. 

Forever Hearts, except on a Sunday. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, davemclaren said:

I understand folks frustration but when posters post that they giving up while at the same ripping the team and players for doing  the same I really can't fathom it out. 

20 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I understand folks frustration but when posters post that they giving up while at the same ripping the team and players for doing  the same I really can't fathom it out. 

I think people feel frustrated they can't get Ann Budge to do the right thing and replace the manager who is clearly failing, so what is the point?

3 minutes ago, ford donald said:

Yes.

So you believe the media who have a vested interest in not pissing off a large chunk of their readership over the cold hard facts I've given to you, which you can verify yourself?

Edited by frankblack

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

I think people feel frustrated they can't get Ann Budge to do the right thing and replace the manager who is clearly failing, so what is the point?

And that's fair. 

But to suggest we'll get hammered, no point in turning up etc and then saying you aren't going because of this.... Then across this thread and others ripping CL for being a loser, certain players for having no fight or heart.. Reaks of irony imo. 

Interesting reading tho. 

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

So you believe the media who have a vested interest in not pissing off a large chunk of their readership over the cold hard facts I've given to you, which you can verify yourself?

Have a nice day,I find your chats boring......

56 minutes ago, Muirhead said:

Levein shits himself every time we play rangers ffs.

Forever Hearts
6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I'm just being honest. I have zero interest in paying £30 to watch that clown's team embarrass the Hearts support as usual in Glasgow. And spare me the Scottish Cup Final patter, we got beat, even though Celtic were crap. 

pettigrewsstylist
21 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

I'll be giving it a miss. Levein will shit himself as soon as he sees the signs for Glasgow. 

Agreed. Too painful to watch the surrender from minute one.

Half that team are in hiding against Killie ffs.

pettigrewsstylist
7 hours ago, Muirhead said:

Nah. We got a scuffed goal about 20 mins too early and they then put us back in our box.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

I'm just being honest. I have zero interest in paying £30 to watch that clown's team embarrass the Hearts support as usual in Glasgow. And spare me the Scottish Cup Final patter, we got beat, even though Celtic were crap. 

Celtic were crap..... 

Nine trophies in a row, but aye, celtic were crap. 

If your being honest change your user name to reflect that-

Not quite forever Hearts? 

Sometimes Hearts? 

When CL leaves, Forever Hearts? 

Hearts forever when not in the huff? 

Celtic were crap, Deary me. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Nah. We got a scuffed goal about 20 mins too early and they then put us back in our box.

The goal was very quick and intelligent thinking by Clare and deserved. 

They then showed why they were the champions and gunning for 9 trophies in a row and showed the benefits of having a £9m striker upfront. 

The brain farts unfortunately have continued for us as well. 

It's bull shit. 

William H. Bonney
29 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The goal was very quick and intelligent thinking by Clare and deserved

They then showed why they were the champions and gunning for 9 trophies in a row and showed the benefits of having a £9m striker upfront. 

The brain farts unfortunately have continued for us as well. 

It's bull shit. 

I actually thought it was a very lazy attempt at a back heel by Clare. Just my opinion but I reckon he got lucky. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Dino Velvet said:

I actually thought it was a very lazy attempt at a back heel by Clare. Just my opinion but I reckon he got lucky. 

I thought it was very quick thinking. 

At the game it looked lucky but on the replay, really quick and intelligent play imo. 

Still does not change the fact he's not done enough overall, tho. 

The finish imo was a tad lucky. Whole goal to aim it and seemed to try his best to hit the keeper!

Forever Hearts
44 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Celtic were crap..... 

Nine trophies in a row, but aye, celtic were crap. 

If your being honest change your user name to reflect that-

Not quite forever Hearts? 

Sometimes Hearts? 

When CL leaves, Forever Hearts? 

Hearts forever when not in the huff? 

Celtic were crap, Deary me. 

In that final Celtic were crap. End of. 

3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Entirely your choice to go or not.  Celtic, like any team, have games when they are very good and games where they are not so good. Sadly, their not so good days are usually still enough to edge out almost every other team in the league. 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Entirely your choice to go or not.  Celtic, like any team, have games when they are very good and games where they are not so good. Sadly, their not so good days are usually still enough to edge out almost every other team in the league. 

Yip, and sevco, as witnessed at Livi, are capable of a real off day.

I think this game, like the SC Final, will be close.

We_are_the_Hearts
1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Loads available. 

With Levein in charge I can see handing back at least 7,000 of the 17,000