Trouble in the stands

Absolute Scenes

Absolute Scenes

Gorgie and Roseburn, anyone spill what happened? I saw a wee guy run up to some old boy and slap him in the Gorgie and then at the end police run up the stairs at the Roseburn 

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Sooks

• JudyJudyJudy

• PortyBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OmiyaHearts
19 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Gorgie and Roseburn, anyone spill what happened? I saw a wee guy run up to some old boy and slap him in the Gorgie and then at the end police run up the stairs at the Roseburn 

Barry Anderson reported huns fighting in the Roseburn but don't know much more than that.

tartofmidlothian

Loads of cops running onto the Rangers end, loads of our fans laughing and cheering at whatever was happening, but that's all I could see.

jambo1975

Certainly seemed to be a few a Rangers fans in the gorgie. No doubt hospitality. Think they were ejected after their 2nd goal. 

Bazzas right boot

Huns will be huns.

Horrible *******s.

JH-HMFC
2 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Certainly seemed to be a few a Rangers fans in the gorgie. No doubt hospitality. Think they were ejected after their 2nd goal. 

I didn't see any being ejected from where I was in section A - even from where I was you could see them celebrating 1st goal clear as day.

Stewards and police were aware and were staring at them for 2nd half. Openly celebrated 2nd and 3rd and nothing. Surprised a few of them didn't get lethered during the game but looked like the odd scuffle here and there at FT

Robbo-Jambo
8 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

Loads of cops running onto the Rangers end, loads of our fans laughing and cheering at whatever was happening, but that's all I could see.

No doubt fighting each other 😅.

19/05/2012

Celebrating every goal in hospitality in the gorgie then having to come down past us all at the end was pleasing 

JudyJudyJudy

Also trouble in main stand ! Police took couple people out ! No sure what it was about 

JudyJudyJudy
21 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Barry Anderson reported huns fighting in the Roseburn but don't know much more than that.

Yes it was like planet of the apes ! Had a great view of it 

Stanley_
10 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

Maybe one or two were taken out but then there were tonnes left to openly celebrate the third without anything being done.

GBJambo

Rangers fans fighting each other 

Ban the lot of them 

SwindonJambo
2 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

No doubt fighting each other 😅.

You mean Old Firm fans fighting amongst themselves? Well I never..... 😜

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we currently have a 15 points minimum for home games against both Stinkies. It's a blunt and imperfect tool but it's a start. That pair always seem to find ways and means of getting into the home end unfortunately, mainly via hospitality where it's hard to stop them.

Sarah O

Time to slash their allocation. 

Cretins. 

mellors1874

At full time one female rangers fan goes to me were signing Shankland in the summer I replied your seven million short bitch now **** off.

And she staggers in to hospitality with her orange lodge looking of a husband.

Get it up them.

leginten

Time for the club to stamp down on the sub-human scum buying hospitality tickets in the Gorgie. 

Obese, triple-chinned, waddling arseholes.

Rick Sanchez

Maybe now we'll finally act on the OF going in two by two and filling stairwells.

Utter *****.

22 minutes ago, tartofmidlothian said:

There were definitely fists flying. Looked like a proper scrap between 4 or 5 of them 😂

ManxandCapeTownJambo
11 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

ape has killed ape!

ritchcook

In the Roseburn Rangers fans tried to storm into the hearts end at the end by coming round the back. Police managed to push them back the amount of them standing in the away end was shocking. 

Wee Mikey
Posted (edited)

A poileas fella fair took the hump when a bluenose knocked his hat off.

Oh, and a bit of a rammy in the guest section of PR with a bloke who looked suspiciously like Gary MacKay having a say. Grown men, too. Tch, tch.

Edited by Wee Mikey

pettigrewsstylist
4 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Oh, and a bit of a rammy in the guest section of PR with a bloke who looked suspiciously like Gary MacKay having a say. Grown men, too. Tch, tch.

PR you say? 🙅‍♂️you cannot hide from the fist of gorgie 👊

been here before

Zombie on Zombie action in the Roseburn, Gorgie look like the usual welt behaviour you ecpect from these *****. Looked like a dad and quite a young laddie being punted.

stuart500

I despise Celtic but don't really give a toss if they hoover up another Scottish Cup. Hope they do just to really piss off these newby upstarts. 

Nobody cares about Celtic but it's great to see these Hunts put back in their box.

Peakybunnet

Think Roseburn started with a Hun in our section being evicted by Hearts suppprters. That set the Huns off who were to easy to wind up. 

Mikey1874

Police mini van with smashed window at Roseburn end. Must have continued outside.

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Zombie on Zombie action in the Roseburn, Gorgie look like the usual welt behaviour you ecpect from these *****. Looked like a dad and quite a young laddie being punted.

I watched the young laddie run down the steps and slap another boy in the face, genuinely couldn’t believe what I was watching. This was after his dad told Him to run down and lamp him 😅😭

Mikey1874

Wonder what sparked it off.

Rangers fan agreeing that "the Rangers died"?

Disagreement over whether Clement should be sacked?

Different views over whether Tavernier should be released.

Lots to disagree about to be fair. 

Pasquale for King

Scummy *****, good to see their pals in blue getting involved for once. Must’ve been a lot of them in hospitality as all the seats were empty not long after FT. 
Ban the lot of them. 

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Wonder what sparked it off.

Rangers fan agreeing that "the Rangers died"?

Disagreement over whether Clement should be sacked?

Different views over whether Tavernier should be released.

Lots to disagree about to be fair. 

I get more in benefits than you...

stirlingshirejambo
35 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Also trouble in main stand ! Police took couple people out ! No sure what it was about 

Three females I’m assuming were players families left the row in tears then 3 “fans” ejected

Bigjacko

From before the turnstiles were open they were standing about on the Plaza. I was surprised nothing happened before the game even started. Scum. Each and every one of them and I hope they get their arses handed to the next week. 

Graham Thomson
39 minutes ago, JH-HMFC said:

I didn't see any being ejected from where I was in section A - even from where I was you could see them celebrating 1st goal clear as day.

Stewards and police were aware and were staring at them for 2nd half. Openly celebrated 2nd and 3rd and nothing. Surprised a few of them didn't get lethered during the game but looked like the odd scuffle here and there at FT

Fans in corporate celebrating a goal Shock 🫨 🫨 😲 😲 !!!! 

" Lethered seriously " jeez 

Seymour M Hersh
39 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Gorilla warfare?

EH11 2NL

Looked like Hun on Hun in the roseburn, and a few of them in hospitality on the Gorgie found out when they went 2 1 up

Mister Dee

Things you love to see, Rangers supporters fighting with each other and the polis getting stuck in. 😄

Mikey1874
Just now, Mister Dee said:

Things you love to see, Rangers supporters fighting with each other and the polis getting stuck in. 😄

Great to see the early 80s back. Wonderful scenes in particular at Celtic Park back in the day. 

Sigma One
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Think it was hospitality as it was a few rows down from me.  Gary MacKay was trying to calm things down, but think the rangers fans got thrown out when the police wadded in.

Edited by Sigma One

Remember, every one of them thought they were there today to watch their team crowned champions. 

Their teams implosion over the last few games and then today has pushed them over the edge.

They are going to be ridden again next week as well and they know it. 

Corstorphine Jambo

I was sitting just beside the segregation. Bizarrely at least a couple of Rangers fans were ushered into the Rangers end at the end. Lost of nonsense from both sets of fans trading insults. Then suddenly some Rangers fans came up the tunnel and a few Hearts boys and the cops headed down to meet them.

Goodness knows how the Rangers fans were able to get round that way.

I’m happy to admit I just headed for the exit!

24 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I watched the young laddie run down the steps and slap another boy in the face, genuinely couldn’t believe what I was watching. This was after his dad told Him to run down and lamp him 😅😭

Unfortunately the Hun sympathisers in our own support give these little vermin ***** the confidence to think they can get away with shite like that . Thankfully our Hearts - Hun element is a minority . Hope the father and son got the absolute shite kicked out of them

JudyJudyJudy
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

ape has killed ape!

😂

42 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I know . It was pathetic and made me take my eye of the match as I was fascinated by the aggro . 

24 minutes ago, stirlingshirejambo said:

Three females I’m assuming were players families left the row in tears then 3 “fans” ejected

Unsure what went down , a woman I know stuck her oar in too . Gary McKay got involved too . Think trying to calm it down .there was a youngish lad who’s eyes were pinned !! Booze and drugs are a bad mix 😎

17 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Gorilla warfare?

It looked like it . There were a few sans tops on and one guy def should have been wearing a bra ! 😂

9 minutes ago, Sigma One said:

Think it was hospitality as it was a few rows down from me.  Gary MacKay was trying to calm things down, but think the rangers fans got thrown out when the police wadded in.

Yea I did hear someone about  a “ hun” being in the mix of seats !! 

IMG_8483.gif

Edited by JudyJudyJudy

57 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Holy shit ! Worse than I thought 

51 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

You mean Old Firm fans fighting amongst themselves? Well I never..... 😜

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why we currently have a 15 points minimum for home games against both Stinkies. It's a blunt and imperfect tool but it's a start. That pair always seem to find ways and means of getting into the home end unfortunately, mainly via hospitality where it's hard to stop them.

Sounds like some welcome self policing though 

47 minutes ago, leginten said:

Time for the club to stamp down on the sub-human scum buying hospitality tickets in the Gorgie. 

Obese, triple-chinned, waddling arseholes.

Totally . Cheek swab two weeks in advance and if there is any Hun or Tim DNA then a lifetime ban

44 minutes ago, Fejka said:

There were definitely fists flying. Looked like a proper scrap between 4 or 5 of them 😂

Hope they all lost 😎

Gorgierools
24 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

I get more in benefits than you...

It's no way a pineapple, they come in tins 

Tory on Tory though ………… hopefully their infection of this land has been lessened slightly after today 

trotter
1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

New KB phrase right there:

'I slapped him right in the Gorgie'

Just now, trotter said:

New KB phrase right there:

'I slapped him right in the Gorgie'

slap him in the Gorgie :lol: 

• davemclaren locked this topic