LC Semi Final - Tickets on sale Monday 14/10 ( updated )

Sooperstar

4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Would be amazed if we get anywhere near selling the 17k

Not without offering concessions in the South Stand.

You are nearer the pitch in Edinburgh, than you are behind the goals.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• davemclaren

• Newton51

• Mikey1874

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

We don't and won't need an equal split we will probably take no more than 15k.

It should be an equal split to start with and with a week to go, a review done and then tickets can then be taken away and given if that's the sensible thing to do. 

Should always start with 50/50 if there is even a remote possibility of a club selling it as it's a neutral venue. 

Neutral venue..... :qqb006:

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

That's not the point though. We should be given an initial 50% of the tickets and if we don't sell them then by all means give them to Rangers. 

Should have read further on. 

👍

8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

That's not the point though. We should be given an initial 50% of the tickets and if we don't sell them then by all means give them to Rangers. 

Agree

5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

They won’t do that is the simple answer because of segregation. We can’t sell North stand tickets if half the East terracing will be empty. It’s ****ed up, I agree, if they give us the East and South and sevco get most of the North but that’s the design of the stadium.

The thing that worries me is that the teams will emerge from the tunnel to a Union Flag card display or the like. Hearts players will be standing in the tunnel thinking there’s no Hearts fans there. Doncaster and his cronies have been dying to stitch us up since last year’s semi debacle forced them to backtrack and have a semi in Edinburgh. 

By the way, we sold 29,000+ for that game and now we’re getting less than 2/3 of that, in the worst areas of the ground. A f*****g farce is what it is. 

Edited by Shaggy2

7 hours ago, richiehmfc said:

Bologna v Inter Saturday evening 

Atalanta v Calgari Sunday lunch

milan v lazio Sunday night 

Nice !

Will be at the Meazza !

👍

Sorry, guys, off topic.

Edited by Boab

Ticket prices and seating locations are as follows:

South Stand Lower

Section J1: £35 (Adults)

Section I:   £30 (Adults)

South Stand Upper

Section H: Adults £30

East Stand

Section F&G: £25 (Adults) / £10 (O65s & U16s)

Wheelchair Users

South Stand: £15 (Adults) / £5 (O65s & U16s)

East Stand: £10 (Adults) / £5 (O65s & U16s)

Yorkshire-jambo
5 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

The thing that worries me is that the teams will emerge from the tunnel to a Union Flag card display or the like. Hearts players will be standing in the tunnel thinking there’s no Hearts fans there. Doncaster and his cronies have been dying to stitch us up since last year’s semi debacle forced them to backtrack and have a semi in Edinburgh. 

By the way, we sold 29,000+ for that game and now we’re getting less than 2/3 of that, in the worst areas of the ground. A f*****g farce is what it is. 

Lately we have seen more and more union flags in the hearts end (Cup final last year in particular) so it won't be too much of a change...

I would rather we concentrate on football rather than trying to get a rise out of Celtic or Hibs fans with a flag of occupation.

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

Nice !

Will be at the Meazza !

👍

Sorry, guys, off topic.

And now Hearts V Rangers on Hearts TV in between the 2 sunday games. (Back on topic)

1 minute ago, richiehmfc said:

And now Hearts V Rangers on Hearts TV in between the 2 sunday games. (Back on topic)

Yip. Our game will KO at 4pm local time. Plenty time to hare it back from Bergamo.

18 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

Will the players be doing their warmup’s somewhere other than Hampden? 🤔

They’ll know where the Hearts fans are ffs. 😂

No fan of anything Scottish fitba really but talk of a stitch up from the SPFL and/or Doncaster here smacks of paranoia, tbh.

44 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

This is exactly right. Sevco have home city advantage and have effectively been guaranteed more tickets than us. It has always been this way. They don't need to load the dice in favour of them, but surprise surprise, they have, they do and they always will.

The SFA and the SPFL exist solely for the benefit of Sevco and Celtic. It will never change.

Hearts will probably occupy as much as what Gretna did for the 2006 final despite the fact there was a fair few Jam Tarts in amongst them.

Hearts fans will always be fickle and complain but we are our own worst enemies when it comes to selling tickets.

5 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Hearts will probably occupy as much as what Gretna did for the 2006 final despite the fact there was a fair few Jam Tarts in amongst them.

Hearts fans will always be fickle and complain but we are our own worst enemies when it comes to selling tickets.

Oh really? Not sure what your agenda is here but we asked for more tickets last year and sold them v celtic. 

The club should be demanding a 50/50 split on tickets. It’s ludicrous that they get 70% of the ground at a so called “neutral venue”, they should be sold in such a way that we get the initial 17k and if the demand is there then we can get the rest of the section, if not then we surrender the tickets to Rangers.

Hibs should be doing exactly the same for their fixture v Celtic. Wouldn’t be opposed to a joint statement if its a decision thats been taken out of our hands by the beaks.

Yes they have a larger fanbase than us but our supporters have just as much of a right to be there as they do

2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

I don't know the exact crowd for the 1996 Scottish cup semi final v Aberdeen, but their support was pathetic and ours seemed excellent. 

That was limited capacity due to redevelopment. I think it was 50/50. 

1 hour ago, Mort said:

Oh really? Not sure what your agenda is here but we asked for more tickets last year and sold them v celtic. 

Yes that is very correct.

Your questioning my post as if I have some kind of an agenda, against who exactly ?

Since my very first Cup Semi Final in 1982/83 Hearts fans have been a fickle bunch, especially of late when it comes to attending Semi Finals, team and venue to be taken into consideration of course, if you've attended the same games as I have then you'll know the fair weather, glory hunting  fans will pick and choose their day/night.

been here before

Game played in Rangers home city ✔

Rangers given 'their' end ✔

Rangers handed the vast majority of tickets✔

Hearts in the shittest seats furthest from the pitch ✔

Aye its neutral right enough.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

That was limited capacity due to redevelopment. I think it was 50/50. 

Aye, I remember initially it was 50/50 but Aberdeen's sales were awful and Hearts ended up selling them. 

13 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Yes that is very correct.

Your questioning my post as if I have some kind of an agenda, against who exactly ?

Since my very first Cup Semi Final in 1982/83 Hearts fans have been a fickle bunch, especially of late when it comes to attending Semi Finals, team and venue to be taken into consideration of course, if you've attended the same games as I have then you'll know the fair weather, glory hunting  fans will pick and choose their day/night.

Yes because you posted twice slating Hearts fans saying they won’t take 12k then saying similar amounts to Gretna, about 10k. 

I don’t see how it can be described as glory hunting supporting Hearts at any point and I certainly don’t think we are our own worst enemies given the amount of tickets sold last year.

Seems some people just want to have a pop at fans at any given opportunity. We should have been given half of the tickets and handed back any once we’ve done the selling. 

I for one hope we sell out our end and more. Listening to a rangers work colleague he is adamant that rangers are due more tickets for no other reason than,' we are ra rangers' morons the lot of them

7 minutes ago, Mort said:

Yes because you posted twice slating Hearts fans saying they won’t take 12k then saying similar amounts to Gretna, about 10k. 

I don’t see how it can be described as glory hunting supporting Hearts at any point and I certainly don’t think we are our own worst enemies given the amount of tickets sold last year.

Seems some people just want to have a pop at fans at any given opportunity. We should have been given half of the tickets and handed back any once we’ve done the selling. 

Slating the Hearts fans ?

Errrr the facts are there.

2012 classic example of glory hunting.

I've been to 2 League Cup Finals, Dundee Semi at Easter Rd back in 1996 just over 15.5k at the game, take away the Dundee allocation I would say around 10/11k Hearts fans.

Inverness Caley Thistle, Easter Rd again, 2013 just 16.326k there, 2/3 k ICT fans leaving 13/14k Hearts fans.

St.Mirren at Fir Park 2009/10 only 9170k

ICT Easter Rd 2013/14 only 12.762k

Motherwell Easter Rd 2004/05 only 14.069

St.Johnstone Easter Rd 1998/99 only 12.027

It's only when we play Rangers or Celtic* the crowd is boosted because of them, let's not kid ourselves on here. 

* Our very first League Cup Semi Final against that lot saw a tremendous turn out from Hearts, venue a big say in the matter, our crowds against Rangers with the exception of 1982/83 have been bolstered because of them, all midweek.

If Budge is still feeling a bit defensive, she’d do well to take out some of her anger on the powers that be here.  This is a disgrace, it’s supposed to be a neutral semi final.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Game played in Rangers home city ✔

Rangers given 'their' end ✔

Rangers handed the vast majority of tickets✔

Hearts in the shittest seats furthest from the pitch ✔

Aye its neutral right enough.

Exactly.

Surely the SPFL could play this one at Murrayfield and get a bigger-than-Hampden-capacity attendance again. Rangers didn't do too badly last time they played Hearts at Murrayfield and I think the overall experience then was positively received by both sets of fans.

Hampden, the shite seats offered to Hearts and the prices for that experience are just not particularly enticing. But I suppose that is the purpose of all this, to benefit the Old Firm.

Disappointed Budge agreed to this, unless she is brewing something in the background.

Edited by kila

2 hours ago, dannymack said:

Aye you serious ? 

no other team out side the Uglies supports their team better and more consistently than Hearts . 

33 minutes ago, dannymack said:

Slating the Hearts fans ?

Errrr the facts are there.

2012 classic example of glory hunting.

I've been to 2 League Cup Finals, Dundee Semi at Easter Rd back in 1996 just over 15.5k at the game, take away the Dundee allocation I would say around 10/11k Hearts fans.

Inverness Caley Thistle, Easter Rd again, 2013 just 16.326k there, 2/3 k ICT fans leaving 13/14k Hearts fans.

St.Mirren at Fir Park 2009/10 only 9170k

ICT Easter Rd 2013/14 only 12.762k

Motherwell Easter Rd 2004/05 only 14.069

St.Johnstone Easter Rd 1998/99 only 12.027

It's only when we play Rangers or Celtic* the crowd is boosted because of them, let's not kid ourselves on here. 

* Our very first League Cup Semi Final against that lot saw a tremendous turn out from Hearts, venue a big say in the matter, our crowds against Rangers with the exception of 1982/83 have been bolstered because of them, all midweek.

Can’t understand your point about glory hunting. How on earth is an Hearts fan a glory hunter? 

Your examples are from years ago. Let’s use a recent example, nearly 30k at murrayfield for a league cup semi. I would put money on the fact we will take more than the 10-12k you state.

4 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

I'm raging about this.

The best seats are in the North and South Stands. We should have been one or other, or half of each. Instead Rangers get the whole of the North and in all likelihood half of the South. That gives them a big advantage.

The only way we get extra tickets if we sell out all the crap seats in the East Stand. And if that happens those tickets will be in some of the best sections in the stadium in the middle of the South Stand. 

And as far as I can see there are no discounted prices for kids in the South Stand so families are forced to sit in the East Stand.

Everything about it will discourage fans from attending which will in turn justify the decision.

Why not give us the whole South Stand, sell from the middle out and sell the East Stand in sections?

Hearts and Hibs have accepted a crap deal here and it is pretty disappointing.

:spoton:

3 hours ago, Whatever said:

Will the players be doing their warmup’s somewhere other than Hampden? 🤔

They’ll know where the Hearts fans are ffs. 😂

No fan of anything Scottish fitba really but talk of a stitch up from the SPFL and/or Doncaster here smacks of paranoia, tbh.

Ok, the stitch up chat might be a bit much but most, if not all of the 1998 team have commented that coming out to a sea of maroon opposite the tunnel lifted them even higher that day. They’re well capable of splitting the North Stand for this game, we’ll simply be a well supported away team behind the goal and bit of the main stand. The Rangers and Celtic are all Doncaster is interested in and you, me and everyone else knows it.

4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Yup, this is indeed how it should work.

2 hours ago, ramrod said:

Aye you serious ? 

no other team out side the Uglies supports their team better and more consistently than Hearts . 

Deadly serious, see my previous post with regards to past League Cup Semi Finals.

2 hours ago, Mort said:

Can’t understand your point about glory hunting. How on earth is an Hearts fan a glory hunter? 

Your examples are from years ago. Let’s use a recent example, nearly 30k at murrayfield for a league cup semi. I would put money on the fact we will take more than the 10-12k you state.

Glory hunting... Fans who dont attend previous rounds especially semi finals (2012 for example) but bust a gut to get a ticket for the final.

I know lots of lads and Lassies who were somewhat pre occupied that glorious Sunday when we beat that lot but were definitely there come the 19th May. 

The other examples are relevant as the last 3 decades apply to most of the Hearts support who then can relate to each game. 

Airdrie Cup Semi 1992, over 27k on the Saturday but only just over 11k for the replay.

Over 29k for St. Midden in 1987 but only 21k for ICT this year.

Nearly 28k for Aberdeen in 1996 but 31.5k for Falkirk 2 years later... 

I'm telling you the Hearts fans are fickle.

So  servo will get the bigger share the new team looking for the 1st cup win in there history yes we know we will not take 25000 for this game but I wish we could to piss them of

been here before
2 minutes ago, dryJTlaw said:

Really any need, boys just saying

What? 

Ive not had time to read the existing 6 page thread about it. Is it mentioned there?

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Getting the same as Hibs apparently. 

Do Hibs know?

1 minute ago, been here before said:

What? 

Ive not had time to read the existing 6 page thread about it. Is it mentioned there?

Do Hibs know?

Yep. On their website. 

12 minutes ago, j1964m said:

So  servo will get the bigger share the new team looking for the 1st cup win in there history yes we know we will not take 25000 for this game but I wish we could to piss them of

This is a tricky one.

1 hour ago, dannymack said:

Glory hunting... Fans who dont attend previous rounds especially semi finals (2012 for example) but bust a gut to get a ticket for the final.

I know lots of lads and Lassies who were somewhat pre occupied that glorious Sunday when we beat that lot but were definitely there come the 19th May. 

The other examples are relevant as the last 3 decades apply to most of the Hearts support who then can relate to each game. 

Airdrie Cup Semi 1992, over 27k on the Saturday but only just over 11k for the replay.

Over 29k for St. Midden in 1987 but only 21k for ICT this year.

Nearly 28k for Aberdeen in 1996 but 31.5k for Falkirk 2 years later... 

I'm telling you the Hearts fans are fickle.

As I thought, it’s clear you have an agenda.

Hearts fans have been nothing but amazing and you seem to focus on the fact that more people want tickets to a final. What do you expect?

Life gets in the way. Several people I know struggle to make games, a prime example being older people that can’t make every game and have previously followed Hearts for years but want to attend the bigger games. Are they glory hunters? Utter nonsense.

Calling any Hearts supporters a glory hunter is nonsense and deserves to be called out. What is there not to understand that we have a core support and it’s backed up in bigger games?

Give it a rest. P.S how about a charity bet that Hearts sell more than your stated 12k??