Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

18 minutes ago, sadj said:

Tbf if you were a Hearts or Rangers fan and said “Hey Neil” he’d prob claim you were abusing him due to him being a Catholic from NI 

‘Would come down to his word versus mine. I know who I’d believe 😎

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

38 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge will simply not be happy until Tynecastle is filled with screaming bairns, LGBTQHDERTYGDD flags, unicorns, women (to replace big bad men) and her big wig pals to dine with.  I am actually starting to really dislike this woman.

26 minutes ago, Rabgee said:

The club also has a duty to protect its staff and customers from physical or verbal abuse. If this person has gone beyond a point that it feels is acceptable it doesn’t have to be unlawful. If you were at your work and someone was being verbally abusive to you would you expect your employer to act or would you be happy to wait until they broke the law?

I get your last point about the work place.  You don't have to break the law to get sacked.  Just curious because lots of people have a different moral compass.  Though I don't think the club would use banning lightly.

Don't know why I've included i8's post.

Wasnt meant.

Edited by FruitJuice

27 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Just amazing that people think she’s in it for the cash. Genuine love of the club? Ego boost? Raise her public profile to benefit other business interests? All arguable. Though why anybody would care is another matter.

She was retiring when asked to support FOH and the bidding process to get the club out of administration.

17 hours ago, Sagan said:

Aye, well, banning people for criticism will be the death of Hearts. 

We'll end up with an average attendance of 5000

Just as well Hearts aren't banning people for criticism then!

Governor Tarkin
35 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Slightly confused, have you not admitted on here previously that you hold sectarian/racist views?

Yeh, I think I said I was a bit racist or some nonsense like that, but only against the French and Croats.

Governor Tarkin
52 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

You also have never once despite me now asking twice said that you agree it has no place at Tynescastle?  It's not a hard question.

I could go further and say it has no place in society, but I wont.

You like it that way better.

Governor Tarkin
34 minutes ago, sadj said:

Our dear esteemed Grand Moff in waiting , our wilhuff is a decent poster and from what ive been told is a decent sort in person 

Edit: 🙈

Someone's been yanking your chain, sadjie boy.

I'm a right ****.

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Fair enough, was just point out that even if it was for the tweets the club could ban them. 

It's not a court of law. 

If the club wants to ban individuals for just being dicks they can, unlikely but they can. 

No worries. Absolutely agree and as most sensible people have worked out there’s far more to this than a couple of crackpots posting on Twitter!

58 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge will simply not be happy until Tynecastle is filled with screaming bairns, LGBTQHDERTYGDD flags, unicorns, women (to replace big bad men) and her big wig pals to dine with.  I am actually starting to really dislike this woman.

So you’re only allowed to support Hearts if you are a straight man?? How’s your cave today... been out a slaughtered any mammoths this morning??

50 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Here is a dilemma for Admin, I have had a certain depressing anti-Hearts poster on my ignored list for years, but as his inane posts are continually quoted what is the point of ignoring the arsehole?  When selecting the Ignore categories can we have one added for "Quotes"

That’s the way the software works. You’ll just have to use the traditional way of ignoring people. 😎

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Ah, so what you are saying is conform to how Budge wants everyone to be or **** off? What a disgraceful expectation by both her and you.

Not if conform means

Dont be an arsehole at the football by bringing in racism and sectarian bile though is it ?

Cause thats pretty much the expectation in the rest of society.

Also can people understand its an indefinite ban not a lifetime ban.

As far as im aware there is no such thing.

Edited by Jamboelite

So no-one knows, or will reveal, what these people actually did to get banned and/or what they have been accused of?  In fact, we don’t have any confirmation yet that they have been banned for life or actually banned at all?

is that a fair summary? 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Being a drama queen, you'll be fine under Budge.

2 minutes ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

HEARTS have issued indefinite bans to two fans for aiming racist and sectarian abuse at a player during last month’s draw with Hamilton.

SunSport understands the pair were told of the decision this week during a call from a Jambos staff member, who said a confirmation letter would follow.

Tynecastle chiefs were alerted to the situation after complaints from fellow supporters who were at the match.

They immediately launched an investigation and checked CCTV footage from the section in question before taking action.

Hearts said: “The club can confirm that two individuals have been banned from the stadium indefinitely for the use of racist and sectarian language.

“As per the club’s Unacceptable Conduct Policy, any person engaging in unacceptable conduct of this nature will be the subject of an investigation which in this case has resulted in indefinite bans from Tynecastle Park.”

It rubbishes claims the bans were related to criticism of manager Craig Levein over his side’s poor form.

Governor Tarkin
22 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

That’s the way the software works. You’ll just have to use the traditional way of ignoring people. 😎

Not good enough.

Mad Dave oot!

Cannae even slag Luhvein at tynie these days without getting banned likesay ken. Gran Budge just wants the place full ay gay unicorns and wimmin!!1!1

5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

HEARTS have issued indefinite bans to two fans for aiming racist and sectarian abuse at a player during last month’s draw with Hamilton.

SunSport understands the pair were told of the decision this week during a call from a Jambos staff member, who said a confirmation letter would follow.

Tynecastle chiefs were alerted to the situation after complaints from fellow supporters who were at the match.

They immediately launched an investigation and checked CCTV footage from the section in question before taking action.

Hearts said: “The club can confirm that two individuals have been banned from the stadium indefinitely for the use of racist and sectarian language.

“As per the club’s Unacceptable Conduct Policy, any person engaging in unacceptable conduct of this nature will be the subject of an investigation which in this case has resulted in indefinite bans from Tynecastle Park.”

It rubbishes claims the bans were related to criticism of manager Craig Levein over his side’s poor form.

You waited until I just made my post about no real info before posting that didn’t you? 😄

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Hang on, if you were in a pub and your brother spilled your pint and you said "you ****, i'm going to kill you", the bar would likely ban you?

They would likely ban you for life. 

But Budgie just want woman and kids at tynie that’s why she’s banning these innocent young chaps... anyone with half a brain cell knew this was coming!

The Apprentice
17 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

That should shut a few people up.

2 hours ago, Ray Gin said:

Can we rename this thread Budge Cultists vs Cretin Apologists?

In the voice of James Alexander Gordon:-

'Budge Cultists two, Cretin Apologists nil'

So it was for sectarian and racist abuse then? At least that will unify every decent supporter who naturally doesn’t want that sort of shit in the stadium.

41 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Not if conform means

Dont be an arsehole at the football by bringing in racism and sectarian bile though is it ?

Cause thats pretty much the expectation in the rest of society.

Also can people understand its an indefinite ban not a lifetime ban.

As far as im aware there is no such thing.

Why must every post on here mention sectarian or racist behavior.  For the love of **** who actually supports that.  I am sure we all agree on this.  Ann Budge turns her little Jessica Fletcher nose up at pretty much any behavior that involves getting out you seat and raising your voice.  Budge wants to turn the football terraces into that of a rugby game.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Why must every post on here mention sectarian or racist behavior.  For the love of **** who actually supports that.  I am sure we all agree on this.  Ann Budge turns her little Jessica Fletcher nose up at pretty much any behavior that involves getting out you seat and raising your voice.  Budge wants to turn the football terraces into that of a rugby game.

The story above confirms the bans are for racist and sectarian abuse towards a player.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Just now, frankblack said:

Well done Hearts.  👍

Getting rid of the scum is always positive news.

FFS, shouting abuse at our manager is NOT scum behavior.  That is what this thread is about is it not.

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, itsnomarooned said:

So pretty reasonable action then.

It is.

Absolute dafties thinking they could get away with that kind of behaviour.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Maybe you should have read the article before posting your latest anti-AB slaver

Thought Police
Just now, i8hibsh said:

What's the evidence of this? Has she ever said "don't sing" or "don't shout". Granted, she doesn't want sections of the stadium standing for the entire game, but those are LEAGUE rules, for safety.

She has only ever punished people for racist and sectarian language, and throwing missiles, which is absolutely fine.

Some myth being created that she wants us to sit on our hands with no evidence.

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

The story above confirms the bans are for racist and sectarian abuse towards a Hearts player.

I've skipped several pages.  Man, this thread has deviated.

Just now, Thought Police said:

What's the evidence of this? Has she ever said "don't sing" or "don't shout". Granted, she doesn't want sections of the stadium standing for the entire game, but those are LEAGUE rules, for safety.

She has only ever punished people for racist and sectarian language, and throwing missiles, which is absolutely fine.

Matchdays at Tynecastle.

Thought Police
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

Matchdays at Tynecastle.

So people don't sing normal songs because they fear being kicked out? Alright then.

You also don't seem to have any retort to her only acting against those I mentioned.

Edited by Thought Police

Just now, i8hibsh said:

The banned blokes were claiming they were banned for criticism. Now the newspaper article confirms that Hearts have said it was for racist and sectarian abuse of a player.

4 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Exactly - same wi flares etc - also not as if she gave the Singing Section a chance nor did she look into safe standing.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It really hasn’t 

page 1: two lads say we said lehvine oot we gut bannd likesay - most people aye right itll be more than that

page 142 - hearts ban two fans for racist abd sectarian behaviour - most people aye well that seems fair enough knew it was more than we want lehvein oot.

page 1 - you: i hates budge she bad , she woman

page 142 - you: i harea budge she bad , she woman

Edited by sadj

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

The banned blokes were claiming they were banned for criticism. Now the newspaper article confirms that Hearts have said it was for racist and sectarian abuse of a player.

I hope it was evidenced and not just from the grass line.