Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

Brighton Jambo
13 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Once again :rofl:

You know **** all about me so wind your neck back in you sanctimonious blow-hard.

I find the holier-than-thou attitude of folk like you hilarious.

Hopefully your username means that you live in Brighton and are nowhere near Tynecastle. 'Our club' needs more gobby radges from council estates and less pious prigs.

I know you clearly aren't capable of decent debate on a forum and so resort to childish laughing emoji's.  I know that from your previous posts, I had a look before I replied initially, you are far too sympathetic to people who embarrass our club and don't seem to what that to change.

I'm not holier than thou  but the days of sectarian abuse being part of our song book and acceptable at Tynecastle are over.  Despite repeated attempts to get you to acknowledge that you wont, why not?

As to your last point just grow the xxxx up.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

If you post on KB your Facebook, Twitter and all other social media profiles should be made available to the other posters.

Plus we should all use our own names.

Totally agree Mr Bear.

Brighton Jambo
24 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Your comment deserved the response it got.

Nobody is laughing at the sectarianism or homophobic stuff, but the idea that our support is going to be selected on the basis of the morals of an elderly woman is laughable.

If someone breaks the law, they are fair game to ban. Beyond that, it becomes a subjective matter and that is dangerous.

I just hope these guys got refunds.

Maybe not laughing but never condemning (not you, the previous poster) why not?  Singing sectarian songs or chanting sectarian abuse is breaking the law.  These are the people she is trying to weed out. 

If you think my description of the atmosphere we need at Tynecastle is that of what an elderly woman would describe then you have a warped understanding or what elderly women look for in life!!

Nelly Terraces

The Budge Cultists out in force I note.

Sanctimonious & cringeworthy doesn't even go half way to summing them up.

They called her "Our Mary Poppins" on here a few months ago. Just beyond parody.

'Mary Poppins'...without even the slightest bit of irony either.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

...a bit disco
24 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I don’t think that is enough. I think a club official should visit your home and workplace to check you haven’t been looking up any hearts related stuff online, reading the back page of the EEN or communicating with supporters who are not banned.

Tbf, if you do read the back page of the EEN then your probably 'for the watching' anyway!

1 minute ago, Brighton Jambo said:

Maybe not laughing but never condemning (not you, the previous poster) why not?  Singing sectarian songs or chanting sectarian abuse is breaking the law.  These are the people she is trying to weed out. 

If you think my description of the atmosphere we need at Tynecastle is that of what an elderly woman would describe then you have a warped understanding or what elderly women look for in life!!

You don’t know if that is the only people she is ‘trying to weed out’. The rules cover a lot more than that. 

In truth, these are the punters you, personally, are happy to see the back of.

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

All of the above is irrelevant. I’m not defending the guy who got banned but the chances are he said something dumb online and is not a total sociopath. That’s all I’m saying. Saying something and actually wanting that thing to happen are often entirely different. 

It's not irrelevent, hoping for mass destruction in the public arena is different to hoping your brother dies then tipping him upside down in the whelly bin  in private (🙃).... 

Folk need to learn this. 

Many folk get caught out typing stuff out that 20 years ago they would have only thought or maybe said in the heat of the moment or even in jest. 

Ofc he isn't going to act on it, but do I want someone in the same stand as me that even thinks this, never mind types it up and posts it. 

Maybe other Hearts fans reported it? 

They are paying customers too and Likley don't want to sit in a stand with a guy that publicly hopes it falls down. 

Imagine for one minute that the club never banned him and then he done somthing, imagine the reaction and condemnation. Probably 1 in a million chance, but imagine. 

The club has to act in the best Interests of all supporters and as I said can choose to ban or refuse entry to whoever it wants. 

I can see a crackdown on individuals that are vile or just being an arsehole, rangers banning the guy that made the cancer joke set a marker. 

Hopefully it goes on to groups as well, although that is more difficult. 

Well done rangers tho, who wants folk that make cancer jokes or in this case hope his own stand falls down next to them on a Saturday afternoon? 

6 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

Tbf, if you do read the back page of the EEN then your probably 'for the watching' anyway!

Fair

Edited by GinRummy

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge would ban anyone who does not fit her model. People will wake up to her soon enough.

More people have woken up to your nonsense to be fair.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

It's not irrelevent, hoping for mass destruction in the public arena is different to hoping your brother dies then tipping him upside down in the whelly bin  in private (🙃).... 

Folk need to learn this. 

Many folk get caught out typing stuff out that 20 years ago they would have only thought or maybe said in the heat of the moment or even in jest. 

Ofc he isn't going to act on it, but do I want someone in the same stand as me that even thinks this, never mind types it up and posts it. 

Maybe other Hearts fans reported it? 

They are paying customers too and Likley don't want to sit in a stand with a guy that publicly hopes it falls down. 

Imagine for one minute that the club never banned him and then he done somthing, imagine the reaction and condemnation. Probably 1 in a million chance, but imagine. 

The club has to act in the best Interests of all supporters and as I said can choose to ban or refuse entry to whoever it wants. 

I can see a crackdown on individuals that are vile or just being an arsehole, rangers banning the guy that made the cancer joke set a marker. 

Hopefully it goes on to groups as well, although that is more difficult. 

Well done rangers tho, who wants folk that make cancer jokes or in this case hope his own stand falls down next to them on a Saturday afternoon? 

I don’t know what it was about my post that was so difficult for you but you totally dodged it in the first sentence.

All I said was that although the guy said what he said, I doubt he actually wanted that to happen. I’m not saying he shouldn’t have been banned. I also said unless he was a total psycho, which is statistically unlikely he didn’t really want the stadium to collapse.

For the absolute avoidance of doubt, I think his tweet was out of order.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, GinRummy said:

I don’t know what it was about my post that was so difficult for you but you totally dodged it in the first sentence.

All I said was that although the guy said what he said, I doubt he actually wanted that to happen. I’m not saying he shouldn’t have been banned. I also said unless he was a total psycho, which is statistically unlikely he didn’t really want the stadium to collapse.

For the absolute avoidance of doubt, I think his tweet was out of order.

I agree he probably does not want it to happen. 

You said you "doubt" I said " probably"... 

Post it in a public forum then as I said imagine he did do somthing but the club had a warning months before but done nothing? 

Happens a lot now with social media. 

He's done himself up like a kipper. 

His own fault. 

24 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Totally agree Mr Bear.

I appreciate the irony 😁

But I don’t sit behind a keyboard calling other fans arseholes either. 

12 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

The Budge Cultists out in force I note.

Sanctimonious & cringeworthy doesn't even go half way to summing them up.

They called her "Our Mary Poppins" on here a few months ago. Just beyond parody.

'Mary Poppins'...without even the slightest bit of irony either.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not really seeing it to be honest, basically some people feel that some absolute rocket has got an indefinite ban and that he probably earned it and dont have any sympathy.

This pathetic way JKB posters have of trying to label people to suit there own view is cringeworthy though.

You know like Budge Cultists......

Edited by Jamboelite

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

I agree he probably does not want it to happen. 

You said you "doubt" I said " probably"... 

Post it in a public forum then as I said imagine he did do somthing but the club had a warning months before but done nothing? 

Happens a lot now with social media. 

He's done himself up like a kipper. 

His own fault. 

Yep. Typing daft stuff on social media is a minefield. He won’t be the last one. Said and done a lot of stupid shit in the past myself, just glad there wasn’t a digital record of it back then.

We_are_the_Hearts
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I appreciate the irony 😁

But I don’t sit behind a keyboard calling other fans arseholes either. 

Was better before the Internet and the only outlets these people had were the game and the pub. 

29 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I know you clearly aren't capable of decent debate on a forum and so resort to childish laughing emoji's.  I know that from your previous posts, I had a look before I replied initially, you are far too sympathetic to people who embarrass our club and don't seem to what that to change.

I'm not holier than thou  but the days of sectarian abuse being part of our song book and acceptable at Tynecastle are over.  Despite repeated attempts to get you to acknowledge that you wont, why not?

Quite right , hes not the sort i want to see in our multicultural enviroment .

Free Palestine ! 

Just now, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Was better before the Internet and the only outlets these people had were the game and the pub. 

Yep. And anyone coming out with half the stuff on here would have been dealt with swiftly. 

15 hours ago, FruitJuice said:

Can the club ban fans for posting something on line that hasn't broken the law?  I dont think that is the case here, but it surely couldn't be right if that was the case.  There is no way the club would give a lifetime ban for being criticised.  If they are giving out bans to rid the club if bigots etc, they can only be commended.  If that means a more subdued atmosphere because of the lack of party songs, so what.  Would live to see the day when all the bigots etc are gone from the club.  Despise all that old firm wannabe shite.

The club, like any business can ban anyone they want as long as it’s not because of gender, race, disability, etc.

Governor Tarkin
13 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I'm more than capable of reasoned debate but your comment concerning Budgie's model supporter deserved derision not discussion.

In your pursuit of moral superiority you keep bringing up sectarianism, which I haven't mentioned, nor even alluded to. 

If only you had something to pin on me, eh.

Brighton Jambo

If finally saying I have absolutely had enough of our fans singing and shouting sectarian abuse and those that do should be banned from Tynecastle makes me some 'Budge cultist' or sanctimonious or a snowflake or any other derogatory term then I will take that.

Anyone who thinks that being opposed to sectarianism in our home stadium makes me those things is the one with the real problem.

I'm no angel and have sung some silly stuff before when I was younger but times change.  Living in Glasgow I am absolutely sick to the back teeth of anything to do with the topic of sectarianism.  Anyone who things that belongs in our club is just plain wrong and can do one as far as Im concerned.

Brighton Jambo
5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I'm more than capable of reasoned debate but your comment concerning Budgie's model supporter deserved derision not discussion.

In your pursuit of moral superiority you keep bringing up sectarianism, which I haven't mentioned, nor even alluded to. 

You also have never once despite me now asking twice said that you agree it has no place at Tynescastle?  It's not a hard question.

Edited by Brighton Jambo

1 hour ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I really hope so.  Because people that don't fit her model have no place in our support.

Ah, so what you are saying is conform to how Budge wants everyone to be or **** off? What a disgraceful expectation by both her and you.

I’ve not had time to read the whole thread so apologies if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick, but I for one absolutely support any band handed out to those spouting sectarian, racist or homophobia abuse at our games, home or away.

What I do think is worthy of discussion is whether these bans should be for a lifetime or for a shorter period initially, such as 2-3 years. People make mistakes, and people change over time.

Brighton Jambo
Just now, i8hibsh said:

Ah, so what you are saying is conform to how Budge wants everyone to be or **** off? What a disgraceful expectation by both her and you.

As I understand it the only type of supporter she has targeted at games are ones chanting and singing illegal, usually sectarian related things.  If her ideal of a model support is anything but those people then why get so irate.  What do you define her model supporters to be.

What am I missing here?

Budge will simply not be happy until Tynecastle is filled with screaming bairns, LGBTQHDERTYGDD flags, unicorns, women (to replace big bad men) and her big wig pals to dine with.  I am actually starting to really dislike this woman.

3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Budge will simply not be happy until Tynecastle is filled with screaming bairns, LGBTQHDERTYGDD flags, unicorns, women (to replace big bad men) and her big wig pals to dine with.  I am actually starting to really dislike this woman.

We'd never have guessed.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

You’re starting to dislike her. STARTING 🤣

11 minutes ago, Rabgee said:

The club, like any business can ban anyone they want as long as it’s not because of gender, race, disability, etc.

I'm aware that any business can do that, I'm just concerned about doing it for moral rather than legal reasons. By that I mean, banning people for saying things online that haven't broken the law.  I know that's not the case here, but I could see why I'd doesn't sit right with some people.  I'm happy for the club banning racist, bigots and anyone advocating harm in anyone.  I think any organisation or business should be careful with the moral angle.  

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Yeah complete rubbish. If all she cared about was finances there are a lot safer and more profitable investments than sinking your cash into a football club.

There was a poster on twitter saying she had loaned the money at an excessively high interest rate and getting bites. Just tells you the ignorance of some.

18 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Slightly confused, have you not admitted on here previously that you hold sectarian/racist views?

Here is a dilemma for Admin, I have had a certain depressing anti-Hearts poster on my ignored list for years, but as his inane posts are continually quoted what is the point of ignoring the arsehole?  When selecting the Ignore categories can we have one added for "Quotes"

I tend to find threads like this, riddled with posters throwing their toys out the pram about the Clubs stance against Sectarianism/Racism/Hooliganism...is a brilliant way to identify the scumbags that infest this messageboard/our support.

35 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Not really seeing it to be honest, basically some people feel that some absolute rocket has got an indefinite ban and that he probably earned it and dont have any sympathy.

This pathetic way JKB posters have of trying to label people to suit there own view is cringeworthy though.

You know like Budge Cultists......

So is a budge cultist in cult of budge or against cult of budge and is cult of budge for or against budge????🤪

1 minute ago, sadj said:

There was a poster on twitter saying she had loaned the money at an excessively high interest rate and getting bites. Just tells you the ignorance of some.

Just amazing that people think she’s in it for the cash. Genuine love of the club? Ego boost? Raise her public profile to benefit other business interests? All arguable. Though why anybody would care is another matter.

been here before
14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Hmmm...

20190903_121704.jpg.93638ac5789e701aeffd368e7e18a8e6.jpg

4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I'm aware that any business can do that, I'm just concerned about doing it for moral rather than legal reasons. By that I mean, banning people for saying things online that haven't broken the law.  I know that's not the case here, but I could see why I'd doesn't sit right with some people.  I'm happy for the club banning racist, bigots and anyone advocating harm in anyone.  I think any organisation or business should be careful with the moral angle.  

The club also has a duty to protect its staff and customers from physical or verbal abuse. If this person has gone beyond a point that it feels is acceptable it doesn’t have to be unlawful. If you were at your work and someone was being verbally abusive to you would you expect your employer to act or would you be happy to wait until they broke the law?

1 minute ago, Rabgee said:

The club also has a duty to protect its staff and customers from physical or verbal abuse. If this person has gone beyond a point that it feels is acceptable it doesn’t have to be unlawful. If you were at your work and someone was being verbally abusive to you would you expect your employer to act or would you be happy to wait until they broke the law?

I was verbally abusive to Neil Lennon once. 

17 minutes ago, Deviskan said:

Slightly confused, have you not admitted on here previously that you hold sectarian/racist views?

Our dear esteemed Grand Moff in waiting , our wilhuff is a decent poster and from what ive been told is a decent sort in person 

Edit: 🙈

Edited by sadj

17 hours ago, loveofthegame said:

I don’t for a minute claim to know the lads in question or what they may or may not have done to warrant lifetime bans.

However I’m not sure how anyone can be happy the club are handing out lifetime bans to lifelong supporters (if what they are saying on twitter is correct) without any right of appeal or evidence of serious wrongdoing. 

Certain actions/opinions of elements of our hardcore support can’t be condoned but Budge has to be very careful she doesn’t completely ostracise a whole (very important) group of our support. I’d wager a lot of the posters on here who are happy with the complete eradication of what they define as the “ned” element of our support don’t plough anything like the cash or the % of their wages into following hearts that lots of these “neds” do. 

A trip to follow Hearts home or away should not be limited to middle class parents and children who don’t ever want to stand, shout, swear, jump around, get animated, etc. Budge seems keen to make it that way. If she’s not careful she’ll turn away entire groups from ploughing money into the club and take away from a big part of the experience that got people like me addicted to following the club across the country and Europe (and by that I mean the atmosphere & the passion before anyone jumps on it).

Your first sentence pretty much meant that everything else you said was irrelevant. 

You don’t know why they got banned but then made up a whole scenario that they were banned for “standing” or other minor offences which isn’t fair. 

“If what they are saying on Twitter is correct”. You think they are likely to be offering a balanced view on their actions and sanctions?  

I think it it would be helpful for the club to issue a statement explaining that a number of fans have been banned for unacceptable behaviour and explain what they deemed unacceptable. 

We would then be in a position to debate if they have been handled fairly or if the club are being too heavy handed. 

Until then, making up scenarios we think might have been the reason, doesn’t really help. 

3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Just amazing that people think she’s in it for the cash. Genuine love of the club? Ego boost? Raise her public profile to benefit other business interests? All arguable. Though why anybody would care is another matter.

Yup working all the days she has for HMFC and paying herself handsomely aswell likessssay

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I was verbally abusive to Neil Lennon once. 

1 minute ago, Rabgee said:

There’s always an exception 😀👍

Tbf if you were a Hearts or Rangers fan and said “Hey Neil” he’d prob claim you were abusing him due to him being a Catholic from NI 

...a bit disco

Called a referee bent last season.

I did immediately clarify the context though.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, farin said:

All true,

The club can & do revoke your S.T as & when they see fit. They only need to go to court to obtain an Fbo for away games as they have no jurisdiction over that. Pretty rare for a lifetime ban to be handed out though. 

Perhaps say a 5 year ban then it could be reviewed. 

22 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

I’ve not had time to read the whole thread so apologies if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick, but I for one absolutely support any band handed out to those spouting sectarian, racist or homophobia abuse at our games, home or away.

What I do think is worthy of discussion is whether these bans should be for a lifetime or for a shorter period initially, such as 2-3 years. People make mistakes, and people change over time.

Maybe a system were the length of ban is related to their age isn't a bad thing.

That way you would get the groomers saying to their younger followers ' shout this for me as you'll only get banned for a season or two, while I'll get banned for life.'  That way the groomers might run out of impressionable youngsters to influence and they might die off that way...

Anything to prevent the next generation of idiots...