Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

3 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

So you think its acceptable to give someone a life ban for swearing? Must be plenty of folk here sit in G so would have  noticed unacceptable behaviour at the Hamilton game but nobody has commented on it.

If it’s for swearing at the game that’s me fecked then!!!

I will accept my fate however.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

6 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

I'll ask you but it could be one of the many....can you provide any evidence they are bigots? Other than a Sun article.

An Evening News article?  🤷‍♂️

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/hearts-ban-supporters-over-racist-and-sectarian-abuse-at-tynecastle-1-5003852

3 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

An indefinite ban. People did comment on it according to the Club statement. That’s why the Club went looking. As I said, I doubt anyone’s that fussed about losing a couple of rockets, tbh.

They may or may not be "rockets " as you put it but that's hardly the point is it. Let's ban half the stadium as they swear at the football.

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

They may or may not be "rockets " as you put it but that's hardly the point is it. Let's ban half the stadium as they swear at the football.

Sure. They were just banned for swearing. 😀

5 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

So you think its acceptable to give someone a life ban for swearing? Must be plenty of folk here sit in G so would have  noticed unacceptable behaviour at the Hamilton game but nobody has commented on it.

I have no idea what these guys did or didn’t but if they have physical proof as in this letter from hearts that fails to mention the racist and sectarian reason for this ban I’d urge them to defend themselves by going to the press and tell their side.

if I was getting accused of something I hadn’t done I’d be taking it all the way.

10 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

I'll ask you but it could be one of the many....can you provide any evidence they are bigots? Other than a Sun article.

So the papers just made up this quote from the club then? Surprised the club hasn't asked them to correct it then.

Hearts said: “The club can confirm that two individuals have been banned from the stadium indefinitely for the use of racist and sectarian language.

“As per the club’s Unacceptable Conduct Policy, any person engaging in unacceptable conduct of this nature will be the subject of an investigation which in this case has resulted in indefinite bans from Tynecastle Park.”

Bridge of Djoum
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

If you post on KB your Facebook, Twitter and all other social media profiles should be made available to the other posters.

Plus we should all use our own names.

Oh do be quiet, Sandra. 

17 minutes ago, farin said:

Didn’t Hearts ban 2 fans for allegedly  racist behaviour last season only for them to be found innocent. ?  It’s a very serious allegation to make if they can’t back it up tbh. 

I assume they can lift bans if evidence turns up showing it not to be true. Either way, neither you or I know what evidence there is, or isn’t. 

MarkDevriesScores4

“The club can confirm that two individuals have been banned from the stadium indefinitely for the use of racist and sectarian language”

I dont know what the discussion is about. They should be banned for life.

Fans won’t be banned for dropping the occasion f-bomb. Grow up. They should be banned for racist and sectarian abuse however and I fully support the club with this.

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Yep. Typing daft stuff on social media is a minefield. He won’t be the last one. Said and done a lot of stupid shit in the past myself, just glad there wasn’t a digital record of it back then.

Yip. 100%

44 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It should though Dave.  Supporting Hearts is life and death to many and stopping someone attending a game should be done with deep scrutiny.  Not through a grassline, not by finger pointing or CCTV that does not prove dialogue.

Life in the UK 2019:

Someone makes an accusation.

The End

An accusation should just be the beginning - not the end.

Even A criminal court only needs cases to be proved beyond reasonable doubt. I doubt anyone would be banned just on the say-so of one individual. There would need to be some corroborative evidence as well., I would reckon. 

People have always been tarred by allegations alone but have seldom been found guilty by a court on that basis. 

I know no more of the detail re this incident than what has been posted on here. 

9 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Good to see some karma catch up with the twitter hertz boiz. Absolute plebs.

Grown men with kids. Incredible.

got to feel sorry for the kids

10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I assume they can lift bans if evidence turns up showing it not to be true. Either way, neither you or I know what evidence there is, or isn’t. 

Bans can easily be over turned, being labeled a racist isn't so easy to revoke.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, FTH said:

Then they should try not being racist. It’s that simple. 

16 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Surely your innocent until proven guilty Dave ?

Edited by Hercules

Are the club going to be looking at a court case over this? Publicly stating that they have been banned for racist and sectarian abuse at the Hamilton game means they must have proof, how CCTV confirms that I have no clue however. If I was the boys I’d be suing the club for deformation of character, if I had GENUINELY done nothing wrong. 

Let’s be clear, the boys social media’s are a disgrace but the club have now stated that has nothing to do with the ban, it was an incident at the Hamilton game. 

29 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

atleast it's 2 less idiots in the ground now

Sexton Hardcastle
10 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

got to feel sorry for the kids

People need to be held accountable for the bile they type on social media. Thinking they are hard men seeking likes and rts to fit in amongst the goon crowd. Idiots.

Would imagine all of this will have knock on affects with their employment, family, social work etc and rightly so. Kids should be brought up in such a toxic lifestyle.

Solid decision from AB as per. Shame others can’t see it.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

Are the club going to be looking at a court case over this? Publicly stating that they have been banned for racist and sectarian abuse at the Hamilton game means they must have proof, how CCTV confirms that I have no clue however. If I was the boys I’d be suing the club for deformation of character, if I had GENUINELY done nothing wrong. 

Let’s be clear, the boys social media’s are a disgrace but the club have now stated that has nothing to do with the ban, it was an incident at the Hamilton game. 

Be interesting to see if they appeal...

YouLetYourClubDie

Funny all the same people jumping on the Sun racist and sectarian bandwagon  again who were left with egg on their face after 2 fans were wrongly banned for false racism allegations. 

4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Be interesting to see if they appeal...

Look if Hearts had said they banned them for unacceptable behaviour that would be fine, they’ve actual said racist and sectarian abuse at the Hamilton game. Very specific. The club must feel they have concrete evidence. 

19 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Surely your innocent until proven guilty Dave ?

The club clearly feel the case is proven enough for them to ban them. 

10 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Funny all the same people jumping on the Sun racist and sectarian bandwagon  again who were left with egg on their face after 2 fans were wrongly banned for false racism allegations. 

Mistakes are made even in the courts. Not sure what your point us. I assume thise bans were lifted in that case, if the allegations turned out to be false. 

15 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Sherriff Budge shoots first and asks questions later.

Pew Pew

Only club to ban fans ahead of any criminal case decision.

And first time any Hearts regime has done so as well.

Another couple of firsts under her regime.

Think Hearts really need to come out and publicly address this with the fans and offer their side of the story sooner rather than later.

Something is bubbling from within our support at the moment and if results don’t turn around soon to ease the tension then I can see there being some pretty ugly scenes in Gorgie.

Im in full support of Anne Budge on a lot of things, but Levein has had us time and needs to go and the way she communicates, which is so often applauded by the media, leaves much to be desired IMO.

56 minutes ago, farin said:

Didn’t Hearts ban 2 fans for allegedly  racist behaviour last season only for them to be found innocent. ?  It’s a very serious allegation to make if they can’t back it up tbh. 

10 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

That was the Motherwell game. 

Looked a stick on ban as that wee gremlin, Robinson, the Well manager, was on in a rather apoplectic manner, saying he’d seen the evidence.

Then....nothing came of it !

Very strange.

1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

Only club to ban fans ahead of any criminal case decision.

And first time any Hearts regime has done so as well.

Another couple of firsts under her regime.

People only get banned if there are criminal proceedings pending? 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 hour ago, Mister Dee said:

Absolutely delighted the Club is dealing with bigots in this manner. 

If anyone else behaves in a similar manner -they’ll go too, it’s a good message to send out. 

+1.

The sooner all of these arseholes are emptied the better. 

I have no idea what’s gone on but racism and sectarianism has zero place in society. Zero. 

If I heard it I would report it and expect action. Hearing that filth anywhere is disgusting and should even result in police prosecution in my opinion.

It makes me sick to attend games when the Glasgow arse cheeks visit Tynecastle and I have to listen to their bile.

I wish the club would ban both of their away supports regardless of lost revenue. Time to take real action now

30 minutes ago, FTH said:

So the club should have said nothing about it?

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Like it or not if it hadn't been for Mrs Budge putting her cash on the line Hearts would have been liquidated.

I know the fans did their bit as well but their was no way we could have funded the CVA without her.

For that alone she deserves everyone's respect imo.

In addition to that as she is presently the majority shareholder that entitles her to call the shots.

If you don't like it either lump it or stay at home and watch a film.

Absolute pish.

There were 3 bids for the club.

The foh were one

A private investment 2

Ann budge was asked by foh to merge and submit on behalf of them = bidco.

To come out and say we would have been liquidated is plainly lying.

Foh and bidco were the preferred choice according to the administrators at the time.

AlphonseCapone

I like that the propopents of "football's dying", "it's middle class now", "blame the snowflakes" etc essentially spend so much time and effort greeting constantly on the Internet. They are exactly what they profess to hate. 

Edited by AlphonseCapone

I hope Hearts have got this one right however did they not claim fans were singing racist & sectarian songs last season and it was actually confirmed that it was everybody hates Jambos kickback?

IF Hearts have evidence of Wrongdoing, I would expect charges to be brought. If not, surely you are potentially banning people on the word of others.

I have said before the supporters helpline could be manipulated, 4 guys don't like someone in their section and they all send similar messages results in someone being incorrectly banned.

Have had a feeling tomorrow will be a horrible atmosphere about Levein however, I feel a proper sense of divide in the Hearts support which could get ugly.

I

ToadKiller Dog

Were the two fans arrested for abusing the motherwell player actually cleared ?

I know two supporters  that were charged for threatening behaviour at fir park were cleared around the same time  ?

And the clubs threshold of evidence clearly isn't going to be the same as the courts .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Is this you policing who and who can't come in now Sir Gio?  I will support Hearts all my days and ask no-one for permission.  Hearts are as much "my club" as yours big chap ok?

Outside JKB there is a very large Hearts supporting world and she is very much not the shining light she is portrayed to be on here.

Nah, no policing, you have made your point. I am making my one. Until you are just as bored of hearing it

Sexton Hardcastle

Just reading on twitter from another goon how hearts and the Sun have colluded on this.

Idiots need to stop trying to make everything out like some kind of Trump conspiracy. Incredible.

1 minute ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Just reading on twitter from another goon how hearts and the Sun have colluded on this.

Idiots need to stop trying to make everything out like some kind of Trump conspiracy. Incredible.

Has anyone posted, retweeted?

'Cannae believe this pal.  I've known you for years and racism and sectarianism just isn't you'

Absolute Scenes
21 hours ago, Sagan said:

If you read my other posts and not just the ones you don't like, you would see that i agree that the boy should be banned if he's been saying the kind of things that have been posted.

The OP is talking about being banned for "criticising the regime", so i have made my view clear on that as well. 

You still have t answered the question, do you honestly think folk have been banned for criticism?

8 minutes ago, SectionN said:

I hope Hearts have got this one right however did they not claim fans were singing racist & sectarian songs last season and it was actually confirmed that it was everybody hates Jambos kickback?

IF Hearts have evidence of Wrongdoing, I would expect charges to be brought. If not, surely you are potentially banning people on the word of others.

I have said before the supporters helpline could be manipulated, 4 guys don't like someone in their section and they all send similar messages results in someone being incorrectly banned.

Have had a feeling tomorrow will be a horrible atmosphere about Levein however, I feel a proper sense of divide in the Hearts support which could get ugly.

I

Most things can be manipulated, including the judticr system. It’s still a good idea to have one though. 

Absolute Scenes
21 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Aye, but Hitler banned people from 1930/40s Internet forums for criticising his policies... so y’know... pretty much the same thing, eh?

Aw aye but he wiznae pyoor playin hoof baw ken so luhveen and buj r worse 

Not sure if the club is just going through the motions here. And I don't know if the two banned fans were or were not shouting sectarian chants/insults, but if the club is serious then we should see a few hundred away fans issued with life bans when the "bigot bros" are here next.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Thought Police said:

So people don't sing normal songs because they fear being kicked out? 

No, people don't sing normal songs because Hearts are shite, Tynecastle is a library, and the Hearts supporters ****ing loathe each other.

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

The banned blokes were claiming they were banned for criticism. Now the newspaper article confirms that Hearts have said it was for racist and sectarian abuse of a player.

Criticism is well warranted, but racism is not on unless it's directed at white Australians. 

2 hours ago, sadj said:

Exactly - same wi flares 

WTF has my choice of legwear got to do with this?

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

I hope it was evidenced and not just from the grass line.

I'm going to stick you in with some made up pish next time I spot you at Tynecastle.

2 hours ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

If you shout Racist or Sectarian stuff at Tynecastle you deserved to be banned.

Surely everyone can agree on that?

We need more racism (against white Australians) at Tynecastle imo.

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Assume the “CVTV” is Audio Visual equipment? Suppose it could be lip reading? Not 100% sure tbh.

I heard the recently installed  CCTV sysrem even allows Budgie to read your mind...

2 hours ago, moogsy said:

I assume the club will be reporting this to police given the abundance evidence? No mention of this in the article.

You're not suggesting this a diversionary tactic, surely?

:interehjrling:

Edited by Governor Tarkin