Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

Just now, farin said:

Hearts evidence on cases like this has to be cast iron or it just paints the club in a bad light tbh. 

But they got off, did they not ?

I can’t remember how that one panned out but cast iron it wasn’t ! I think !

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

2 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Not sure if the club is just going through the motions here. And I don't know if the two banned fans were or were not shouting sectarian chants/insults, but if the club is serious then we should see a few hundred away fans issued with life bans when the "bigot bros" are here next.

Every time one of these incidents come up, the issue of the OF comes up also.

Don’t get me wrong, i’m agreeing with you.

Be prepared for the “ own house in order “ line quite soon.

In fairness to AB, the corner sections of the front Roseburn will be closed. It’s a start. 

1 minute ago, farin said:

Yep, it was dropped.

I’m talking about the present case, re cast iron evidence etc. 👍🏻 

Ah, ok.

Only commenting on the Robinson interview, on TV no less, stating how cast iron that was.

Different case of course. 

10 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

You still have t answered the question, do you honestly think folk have been banned for criticism?

I would doubt it.

12 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Not sure if the club is just going through the motions here. And I don't know if the two banned fans were or were not shouting sectarian chants/insults, but if the club is serious then we should see a few hundred away fans issued with life bans when the "bigot bros" are here next.

Maybe if there was a load of complaints from our support and pointed out the rough areas where it's coming from then surely the same has to happen to the away support ? 

Or does the away support get dealt with the away club ? 

Edited by jambopilms

3 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

No, people don't sing normal songs because Hearts are shite, Tynecastle is a library, and the Hearts supporters ****ing loathe each other.

Criticism is well warranted, but racism is not on unless it's directed at white Australians. 

WTF has my choice of legwear got to do with this?

I'm going to stick you in with some made up pish next time I spot you at Tynecastle.

We need more racism (against white Australians) at Tynecastle imo.

I heard the recently installed  CCTV sysrem even allows Budgie to read your mind...

You're not suggesting this a diversionary tactic, surely?

:interehjrling:

The Tarkin Doctrine forbids them does it not?

MaskedMarauder

24hrs on from all this erupting and the 2 goons are STILL going on about it. And still denying it. Apparently Hearts have done them a favour with these bans but come 3pm tomorrow they’ll not be saying that. Shame when being a horrible person catches up with you. 

Ps, I know they are both reading this. As are their “bensons loyal” crew. Maybe not so loyal a friendship group after all with what I’ve heard. 

Anyway, come on the famous tomorrow. Can’t wait to get back to Tynie, 3pts will be huge for us!

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Hercules said:

Surely your innocent until proven guilty Dave ?

It's not a court of law. 

The club would be best placed to have evidence, but you don't even need a reason to refuse entry. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's not a court of law. 

The club would be best placed to have evidence, but you don't even need a reason to refuse entry. 

Even in a court of law people can face restrictions, even imprisonment, prior to being found guilty...or innocent. 

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, farin said:

Hearts evidence on cases like this has to be cast iron or it just paints the club in a bad light tbh. 

Can't agree at all. 

I can't see how banning a person even on just the tweets " of hoping the stand collapses" paints the club in a bad light at all tbh. 

Evidence isn't required, although in most cases it is helpful to refuse entry. 

Many places will refuse entry or eject people and refuse future access if you are a an arsehole and behave as such. 

A cinema, club, pub, museum, concert, shop, you name it. 

Why not football? 

It's not a court of law.

The only person being painted in a bad light is a fellow fan posting he hopes the stand collapses. 

The racist and secterian stuff is just more concrete. 

Rangers banned a guy for the cancer remark for example. No law broken, just being a wee unpleasent horrible arsehole that was witnessed, just like our dafties tweet. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Sexton Hardcastle
17 minutes ago, MaskedMarauder said:

24hrs on from all this erupting and the 2 goons are STILL going on about it. And still denying it. Apparently Hearts have done them a favour with these bans but come 3pm tomorrow they’ll not be saying that. Shame when being a horrible person catches up with you. 

Ps, I know they are both reading this. As are their “bensons loyal” crew. Maybe not so loyal a friendship group after all with what I’ve heard. 

Anyway, come on the famous tomorrow. Can’t wait to get back to Tynie, 3pts will be huge for us!

RL on twitter/Facebook 

‘a dont care. A blessing in disguise.’

Still harping in about it.

Don't act like a walloper all your life you thick twat.

34 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

No, people don't sing normal songs because Hearts are shite, Tynecastle is a library, and the Hearts supporters ****ing loathe each other.

Criticism is well warranted, but racism is not on unless it's directed at white Australians. 

WTF has my choice of legwear got to do with this?

I'm going to stick you in with some made up pish next time I spot you at Tynecastle.

We need more racism (against white Australians) at Tynecastle imo.

I heard the recently installed  CCTV sysrem even allows Budgie to read your mind...

You're not suggesting this a diversionary tactic, surely?

:interehjrling:

If Bozanic gets on the pitch I'm worried you're a prime candidate for next fan banned GT...

The only gripe I have is they aren't banned for away games as well.

Even though the club wont sell them tickets there are plenty like minded twats who will purchase on their behalf.

Then again quite a few away games are cash gates anyway.

If these guys or any future culprits are caught on the racist and sectarian  complaints the Police should be involved so as FBOs can be issued.

Governor Tarkin
18 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

It is all building up to a toxic atmosphere on Saturday.

Cannot wait tbh

:jjyay:

24 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Cannot wait tbh

Is anyone streaming the planned protest after the game tomorrow?  It might be better entertainment than the game.  Does the plaza have a webcam?  I'll even pay someone to put it on periscope...

20 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

RL on twitter/Facebook 

‘a dont care. A blessing in disguise.’

Still harping in about it.

Don't act like a walloper all your life you thick twat.

If he isn't going back until both Budge and Levein are gone, I'd give him a ten year contract.  And I want him out. 

21 hours ago, MaskedMarauder said:

Rab Lockhart and Gareth kirkwood are the 2 lovely chaps that have been banned for life. And it is absolutely nothing to do with criticising the club like they are trying to suggest. Think it’s been previously posted but some recently deleted tweets show the exact reason why they were banned. Supposed grown men wishing death on fellow supporters and the owner and manager of our club. Craigs daughter is on that same social media platform. How do they think she feels reading crap like that? Utter arseholes.

Their daft wee pals going on and on about Budge too but end of the day, they need to look closer to home with their friends group to find the reporter instead of moaning about the club looking through their tweets. 

Anyway, they won’t be missed. They can moan about being lifelong fans all they want, end of the day they are just silly little boys who now realise the mistakes made and are trying to pass the buck onto other people instead of being grown men and just admitting what they said was wrong. 

As someone else said, imagine their kids growing up and wanting their Dad to take them to the games. Try explaining that one eh? Hope it hurts boys 👍🏻

These two are absolute welts without a brain cell between them. Not surprising to read they've been banned for racial and sectarian abuse, it was really only a matter of time. 

Hope they are both absolutely scunnered with their bans and going by their greeting on twitter it certainly seems like it.

If either of them are keeping up with this thread, get it right up you  :smugger:

48 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Cannot wait tbh

You mean a fan is 4 days overdue with their library books?

If the letter supposedly doesn't mention Racism / Sectarianism then let's see it. 

All i've seen is the conveniently highlighted section about twitter content (which personally I think they should've left off but that's just my opinion)

35 minutes ago, luckydug said:

The only gripe I have is they aren't banned for away games as well.

Even though the club wont sell them tickets there are plenty like minded twats who will purchase on their behalf.

Then again quite a few away games are cash gates anyway.

If these guys or any future culprits are caught on the racist and sectarian  complaints the Police should be involved so as FBOs can be issued.

You can't ban people from someone elses house.

7 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You can't ban people from someone elses house.

I want the drugs you are on i’d love to understand the world as you see it

Edited by sadj

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's not a court of law. 

It was their shoes , made in a sweatshop i heard

Bridge of Djoum

A mutual friend of mine and one of the banned “supporters” just shared a pic of the guy happily smiling and posing with none other than... Craig Levein. Relatively recent picture by all accounts. 

Its s that kind of bravery I really admire. Heading to social media to abuse individuals whilst in person, you shite yourself because you know Craig would take you behind the Wheatfield and rag doll your skinny wee frame. 

Cowards. 

8 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

A mutual friend of mine and one of the banned “supporters” just shared a pic of the guy happily smiling and posing with none other than... Craig Levein. Relatively recent picture by all accounts. 

Its s that kind of bravery I really admire. Heading to social media to abuse individuals whilst in person, you shite yourself because you know Craig would take you behind the Wheatfield and rag doll your skinny wee frame. 

Cowards. 

😁

1 hour ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Just reading on twitter from another goon how hearts and the Sun have colluded on this.

Idiots need to stop trying to make everything out like some kind of Trump conspiracy. Incredible.

Normally I would agree with you but I suspect this is exactly what's happened in this case. Sun seems to have an inside track at Hearts as they always get the exclusives on new signings.

Just now, Back to 2005 said:

Normally I would agree with you but I suspect this is exactly what's happened in this case. Sun seems to have an inside track at Hearts as they always get the exclusives on new signings.

Essentially what you are claiming is the Sun is colluding with Hearts to destroy two blokes reputations? 

Now if we are so keen to stamp out sectarianism at Tynecastle then why do we continue to sell the whole of the rose burn to the old firm. 

The hypocrisy of the whole thing is what I find so unpalatable. 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Essentially what you are claiming is the Sun is colluding with Hearts to destroy two blokes reputations? 

Err...

:rofl:

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

I suspect so unfortunately. There is no evidence of sectarianism or racism so where did it come from then?

4 minutes ago, farin said:

Your totally missing the point here. It’s being reported as sectarian & racist behaviour at the game. If the club are openly using this type of wording then they do need cast iron proof of guilt to back this allegation up in case it’s challenged by the accused. Hearts have been caught out in the past by this allegation being false (2 fans at the Motherwell game). 

it’s obviously about something that happened at the game not about their online tweets as far as hearts are concerned. There’s a clear distinction here, If clubs banned fans just for social media posts however distasteful they are then the grounds would prob be half empty tbh judging by some of the the stuff I’ve read spouted by all kinds of fans online. 

The individuals could sue Hearts for defamation if they were so minded. I doubt, given the potential consequences, Hearts use such words without being pretty sure. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Back to 2005 said:

Now if we are so keen to stamp out sectarianism at Tynecastle then why do we continue to sell the whole of the rose burn to the old firm. 

Can’t believe I’m saying this... you are having a bigger mare on this thread than i8.

Brilliant work, fella. Outdoing our very own utter slaver. 

Bridge of Djoum

The Sun is colluding with Hearts to ban 2 supporters for criticism. 

FFS. 

I think what may help is if the 2 brave victims made public the letters they received from the club. 

been here before
4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

:facepalm:

Just not getting it eh?

1 minute ago, farin said:

Maybe the cctv in this instance is the proof Dave?. My point remains though. 

No idea. I know nothing of the details. 

4 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

I suspect so unfortunately. There is no evidence of sectarianism or racism so where did it come from then?

Come on you genuinely think a media out let and Hearts are sitting in meetings going lets find two members of the Hearts support and pretend they were racist or sectarian so we can ban them for shits and giggles? 

5 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Can’t believe I’m saying this... you are having a bigger mare on this thread than i8.

Brilliant work, fella. Outdoing our very own utter slaver. 

Yeah very good...insert stupid emoji..

Sexton Hardcastle
12 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The individuals could sue Hearts for defamation if they were so minded. I doubt, given the potential consequences, Hearts use such words without being pretty sure. 

Any law form would take one look at both social media platforms and run a mile. Kirkyboy has some rather amusing pics up from his days in the navy.

Some kid.

Sexton Hardcastle
12 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Any law form would take one look at both social media platforms and run a mile. Kirkyboy has some rather amusing pics up from his days in the navy.

Some kid.

So the two boys were in hospitality for the Hamilton game? Anyone know if they were ejected or allowed back in post match? Sounds like they’ve sang or said something whilst in the lounge that has caused the bother. 

The club must have pretty concrete evidence to be publicly calling these two racist. Was no one from on here in hospitality to verify what was heard/sung? 

Guest ToqueJambo

The level of conspiracy theories on here is off the charts! Hearts have a well documented code of behaviour fans have to follow with the punishments made known to everyone. You break it and get caught you’re out.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

So the two boys were in hospitality for the Hamilton game? Anyone know if they were ejected or allowed back in post match? Sounds like they’ve sang or said something whilst in the lounge that has caused the bother. 

The club must have pretty concrete evidence to be publicly calling these two racist. Was no one from on here in hospitality to verify what was heard/sung? 

This is Kickback busby mate.

None of us go to games.

:wink:

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

Come on you genuinely think a media out let and Hearts are sitting in meetings going lets find two members of the Hearts support and pretend they were racist or sectarian so we can ban them for shits and giggles? 

So if they were banned for being sectarian then why was this not outlined in the letter sent to them? 

So the Sun is now a reputable media outlet?! This is the paper that was more than happy to make up lies about Liverpool fans at Hillsborough.  

Look this is all a bit boring. I dont know these lads and if they are guilty of sectarianism or racism then fine ban them.

If its telling Levein in no uncertain terms hes not up to it then its a disgrace.