Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

The more that it's publicised the better as far as I'm concerned. Firstly, might put off some of the Neanderthals from attending in the 1st place and secondly, the  numbskulls now  know the rules, misbehave and goodbye.

This is a heart warming thread.

👍

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

Good. Hopefully the other Sevco-wannabe idiots take note. If not, ban them for life as well.

Caught singing anything even remotely sectarian? ban for life. "Hello Hello" included. Including any water downed version. The connection will always be there.

Using racist language? Ban for life.

Union Jack wavers can do one as well.

It's good the club are taking action and are serious about the matter.

Edited by Tynieman

7 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

The more that it's publicised the better as far as I'm concerned. Firstly, might put off some of the Neanderthals from attending in the 1st place and secondly, the  numbskulls now  know the rules, misbehave and goodbye.

This is a heart warming thread.

It's boring as .. now though. 

Everything has been said. 

2 guys, talked shite, got banned, the end. 

Maybe the club should start making police complaints about future fans being found to have shouted similar abuse.     The club seems to be being vilified for serving it's own sentence on these people,  despite them not

having been proved guilty in a court.

Let's put them in a court... so that everyone's content and happy that justice has been served.

Amirite?

Edited by Victorian

4 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Got to pull you up on that one like lol

You were running and posting on here at the same time? 

WTF is that all about haha. 

Nut, don't believe you. 

Aww shit.... TREADMILL

That can be believed. 

😂

**** running outside....**** running in general but right now it needs to be done til im back to my normal condition. Then the odd stairmaster sesh or row and otherwise its just recumbent cycle. 

1 minute ago, Sagan said:

Piss off to another thread then 😀

6 minutes ago, sadj said:

😂

**** running outside....**** running in general but right now it needs to be done til im back to my normal condition. Then the odd stairmaster sesh or row and otherwise its just recumbent cycle. 

What's all this for? 

You a personal trainer or something? 

Or you just wanting to feel good?

2 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Haha

Yasssssssss, a wee sweary word. 

It's getting better. 

I'm on my 3rd Bottle of Vino de Plonko so I might be here for a wee while yet.

Slavers are imminent 😂😂

1 minute ago, Noah Claypole said:

I'm on my 3rd Bottle of Vino de Plonko so I might be here for a wee while yet.

Slavers are imminent 😂😂

Now we're talking.

What's all this for? 

You a personal trainer or something? 

Or you just wanting to feel good?

Both , recovering from 2years of being ill and piling on the weight and not lifting , but also pt. Routine used to be 2cardio seshs a day 5days a week , then also heavy weight sessions , light weight sessions and calisthenics for each muscle group. 

Just now, sadj said:

Both , recovering from 2years of being ill and piling on the weight and not lifting , but also pt. Routine used to be 2cardio seshs a day 5days a week , then also heavy weight sessions , light weight sessions and calisthenics for each muscle group. 

English please Lardy? 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
33 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Don't you like bigots and racists being punted then ?

Makes good reading to me. 

Plus one 

1 minute ago, sadj said:

2 years ill? bloody hell! My normal condition is lying about in bed and i've not been ill that long!

Ye sure you're not over doing it?

English please Lardy? 

Ugh ugh grunt grunt , then a bit less grunting , even less grunting , then some running up stairs

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Panuelo vino Blanco.

Utter pish.

Perfect for the likes of me.

Aye, well it's not lambrini so you're still up there with the best 😂

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Wrong on both counts.

Not a first for you.

Sorry, I was being sarcastic on the first two counts.

Your second point, of course not.  I'll be wrong a lot of the time.

Governor Tarkin
45 minutes ago, Stupid Sexy Flanders said:

I know what you mean. If Hearts win I'm happy, if we lose I'm disappointed, either way I just go and get on with the rest of my life. I don't get why people end up foaming at the mouth over a result. 

You're not a PHM then.

17 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

Good. Hopefully the other Sevco-wannabe idiots take note. If not, ban them for life as well.

Caught singing anything even remotely sectarian? ban for life. "Hello Hello" included. Including any water downed version. The connection will always be there.

Using racist language? Ban for life.

Union Jack wavers can do one as well.

It's good the club are taking action and are serious about the matter.

Spot on..... once they are rid of them all I will start to take my daughter who is 7 to the games... 

On 12/09/2019 at 16:27, Bob Loblaw said:

As long as it's not sectarian, homophobic, racist or wishing death on anyone, the club should not be banning anyone based on their social media comments.  They have absolutely no right to and it's a very slippery slope.

That said, there are two sides to every story so I wouldn't go chucking the club under the bus yet either without knowing the facts.

No sympathy for naive keyboard gangsters on social media.

Just now, Sagan said:

Aye, well it's not lambrini so you're still up there with the best 😂

In a Travelodge before flying to EDI in the morning. Happy hour finished at 8, so has the Shite Wine. Wife beater is back on the table 😀😀😀

Just now, Sagan said:

2 years ill? bloody hell! My normal condition is lying about in bed and i've not been ill that long!

Ye sure you're not over doing it?

😂

Aye its been a dick but hey ho getting past it now. Na , everyone’s different i’m very much listen to my body if it says no then i don’t train but I do enjoy it and I like being able to help others aswell. Ill be happy when im not a ****ing weeble and back to my normal shape and strength levels until then its just focus and do what I need to. 

In a Travelodge before flying to EDI in the morning. Happy hour finished at 8, so has the Shite Wine. Wife beater is back on the table 😀😀😀

Live it up get on the strawberry and coconut daiquiris to chase down the coconut tequila’s 

2 minutes ago, chrisyboy7 said:

Spot on..... once they are rid of them all I will start to take my daughter who is 7 to the games... 

That's a cracking post. 

2 hours ago, Back to 2005 said:

So if they were banned for being sectarian then why was this not outlined in the letter sent to them? 

So the Sun is now a reputable media outlet?! This is the paper that was more than happy to make up lies about Liverpool fans at Hillsborough.  

Look this is all a bit boring. I dont know these lads and if they are guilty of sectarianism or racism then fine ban them.

If its telling Levein in no uncertain terms hes not up to it then its a disgrace. 

You've seen the letter yet don't know them? Did you see a photo of said letter online perhaps?

I don't think anyone regards the Sun as a reputable media outlet however the article includes direct quotes from the club so I think it's fair to say that the article is genuine. 

It would appear that some are accusing the club of lying and that's extremely disappointing and not the first time in the last few years. 

Just now, sadj said:

😂

Aye its been a dick but hey ho getting past it now. Na , everyone’s different i’m very much listen to my body if it says no then i don’t train but I do enjoy it and I like being able to help others aswell. Ill be happy when im not a ****ing weeble and back to my normal shape and strength levels until then its just focus and do what I need to. 

Your body is saying bed, netflix, junk food. Don't lie. 

Your stubbornness is saying pump pump pump. 

Your body is saying bed, netflix, junk food. Don't lie. 

Your stubbornness is saying pump pump pump. 

Its my old age thats saying that....

besides pizza for leg days thats the rules 👍🏻

Edited by sadj

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Its my old thats saying that....

besides pizza for leg days thats the rules 👍🏻

Fair play. 

2 year illness though, you need to stop following the 5 year plan. 

8 minutes ago, Sagan said:

Fair play. 

2 year illness though, you need to stop following the 5 year plan. 

Do well for a year , **** up for 2 , recover for 1 , progress for 1?

4 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

Sadj ,what gym do you lift in in aberdeen?

None now , got everything i need bar an angled leg press in my house. You in Aberdeen like? Can’t go wrong wi pure shiprow tbh its got everything ya need , warehouse is ok , nuffield is ok , not a fan of bannatynes , results is brilliant but i like old school gyms like ardler in Dundee.

YouLetYourClubDie
20 minutes ago, The end game said:

Seemingly one of the guys work (paint tec) aren’t too happy with this racist/sectarian nature. 

Silly silly boys!

What is paint tec?

4 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

You must know my son,big nick

Does he work at Pure Kitty? If so i know of him but never met him , if thats him though he pt’s a mate of mine and by all accounts he’s a decent lad and the size of a house. Does he not have Scottish records for bench? 

Edited by sadj

Just now, Kev1998 said:

That's the one,cutting edge fitness,Ha ha aye he is the size of a house

Aye , he’s a big lad thats for sure. My mate who he pt’s says he’s a cracking lad and she enjoys the sessions with him. I’m pretty sure she just likes perving at him though 😂

11 minutes ago, sadj said:

Do well for a year , **** up for 2 , recover for 1 , progress for 1?

The next month is critical, You'll need to prove that you've still got it or it's game over. 

The next month is critical, You'll need to prove that you've still got it or it's game over. 

Indeed big sesh tomorrow to see if i’m right that my bodys in a good place and improving👍🏻

1 minute ago, Kev1998 said:

Aye he's a good big guy,he was a doorman in box,but now is doing really well with the pt.

But is he a good Jambo? Thats all that matters...🤨

Edit: I knew where ya meant. I’ve been off the doors for a long time but can’t change the status on here.

Edited by sadj

1 hour ago, Sagan said:

Does the same logic not apply to the countless Levein oot threads ?

Just about everyone knows everyone else's opinion on that matter but still we go round and round and round.😴

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Indeed big sesh tomorrow to see if i’m right that my bodys in a good place and improving👍🏻

I'm up for that mate, that's how you know how strong your body is. 

Just now, luckydug said:

Does the same logic not apply to the countless Levein oot threads ?

Just about everyone knows everyone else's opinion on that matter but still we go round and round and round.😴

Aye, that's very true mate, very true. 

The levein out threads are done now as well but they at least gave us more to talk about than this crap.

I'm up for that mate, that's how you know how strong your body is. 

You not on the Plaza from 5 till 10 ?

20 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

You not on the Plaza from 5 till 10 ?

That snack van should stay open a bit longer, should do a roaring trade.

portobellojambo1

Some people are talking about potential court action. I don't know the ins and outs of this, but there is information on this thread which relates to something which appears to have appeared in The Sun. The club, itself, don't have to tell people why they are banning them from entering Tynecastle for an indefinite period, although I'd imagine it is something they might well do if the two guys asked them. However, if it then transpired that the reasons for placing a ban on them had nothing to do with sectarianism or racism (I don't know enough about the vocal output available through a CCTV system but I don't think it would be easy to pick out sectarianism or racism just through seeing someone on CCTV footage unless it was brutally obvious in some other way) then although they wouldn't have any case agaisnt HMFC they could well have a case against the newspaper who printed the article and could be in line to make a tidy sum as a result, which would more than cover the financial loss in terms of games already paid for if both are owners of ST's.

Edited by portobellojambo1