Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

Just now, i8hibsh said:

I hope it was evidenced and not just from the grass line.

They checked the CCTV after receiving the reports. New CCTV footage appears to have confirmed the charge.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

Thought Police
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

You get evidence when multiple reports act as corroboration. CCTV was also used. Hope this helps.

Just now, Thought Police said:

You get evidence when multiple reports act as corroboration. CCTV was also used. Hope this helps.

How would CCTV pick up dialogue?

2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Assume the “CVTV” is Audio Visual equipment? Suppose it could be lip reading? Not 100% sure tbh.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Thought Police

Well how do we know what that old Hibs fan said about Dikamona? Sometimes it's pretty obvious. There's also the possibility that it was a gesture, as one was keen on using at Easter Road.

Just now, Thought Police said:

Well how do we know what that old Hibs fan said about Dikamona? Sometimes it's pretty obvious. There's also the possibility that it was a gesture, as one was keen on using at Easter Road.

I have concerns about this.  I remember the Hearts fan who was accused of giving Nazi salutes and all the poor bugger was doing was singing and pointing in the air as you do.

Thought Police
Just now, i8hibsh said:

I have concerns about this.  I remember the Hearts fan who was accused of giving Nazi salutes and all the poor bugger was doing was singing and pointing in the air as you do.

Slapping your hand and presenting it flat palmed to the home support over and over is quite hard to misconstrue.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

The way that woman would have you believe is that Tynecastle is a KKK gathering on matchdays and it simply is not the case.

Give it a rest 

2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Slapping your hand and presenting it flat palmed to the home support over and over is quite hard to misconstrue.

People will see what they want to see.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

This needs to go to the Court of Arbitration. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Maybe time to take your support elsewhere. Its not obligatory to support Hearts, no matter how much you stamp your feet and chuck those toys out of the pram.

Ann Budge is the best thing that happened to my football club in my lifetime, and she has my and thousands and thousands of others almost, almost unequivocal support.

Thought Police
Just now, i8hibsh said:

People will see what they want to see.

Alright mate, your a sectarian sexist, we get it. Move on.

The way that woman would have you believe is that Tynecastle is a KKK gathering on matchdays and it simply is not the case.

The club can confirm that two individuals have been banned from the stadium indefinitely for the use of racist and sectarian language.......... 

give it a break, the anti budge stuff is beyond boring. if you have an issue with hearts banning people for that then you are part of the issue

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Maybe time to take your support elsewhere. Its not obligatory to support Hearts, no matter how much you stamp your feet and chuck those toys out of the pram.

Ann Budge is the best thing that happened to my football club in my lifetime, and she has my and thousands and thousands of others almost, almost unequivocal support.

Is this you policing who and who can't come in now Sir Gio?  I will support Hearts all my days and ask no-one for permission.  Hearts are as much "my club" as yours big chap ok?

Outside JKB there is a very large Hearts supporting world and she is very much not the shining light she is portrayed to be on here.

Just now, gov said:

The club can confirm that two individuals have been banned from the stadium indefinitely for the use of racist and sectarian language.......... 

give it a break, the anti budge stuff is beyond boring. if you have an issue with hearts banning people for that then you are part of the issue

How is this proof?  I want the book thrown at bona fide racists but to someone like Budge and many people on here almost everyone is a racist.

Is this you policing who and who can't come in now Sir Gio?  I will support Hearts all my days and ask no-one for permission.  Hearts are as much "my club" as yours big chap ok?

Outside JKB there is a very large Hearts supporting world and she is very much not the shining light she is portrayed to be on here.

How have you sampled that very large world to come to that conclusion?

Never Let Them Forget

How is this proof?  I want the book thrown at bona fide racists but to someone like Budge and many people on here almost everyone is a racist.

Jeezo!!

Can you explain why almost everyone is a racist?

Proof tends to consist of witnesses and/or cctv. 

4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

So basically ‘in Bensons’ then?

Just now, davemclaren said:

Proof tends to consist of witnesses and/or cctv. 

If there is irrefutable proof of the alleged behavior the action has my full support.

So the club has randomly picked two people to ban just for a laugh? the club clearly believes this happened and for me that is good enough. they have CCTV and security and will have went through the correct procedures. if you say something racist then that makes you a racist 

2 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

The Budge Cultists out in force I note.

Sanctimonious & cringeworthy doesn't even go half way to summing them up.

They called her "Our Mary Poppins" on here a few months ago. Just beyond parody.

'Mary Poppins'...without even the slightest bit of irony either.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Like it or not if it hadn't been for Mrs Budge putting her cash on the line Hearts would have been liquidated.

I know the fans did their bit as well but their was no way we could have funded the CVA without her.

For that alone she deserves everyone's respect imo.

In addition to that as she is presently the majority shareholder that entitles her to call the shots.

If you don't like it either lump it or stay at home and watch a film.

All roads lead to Gorgie
19 minutes ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

If you shout Racist or Sectarian stuff at Tynecastle you deserved to be banned.

Surely everyone can agree on that?

Spot on

If there is irrefutable proof of the alleged behavior the action has my full support.

If there is irrefutable proof then I would expect to see criminal prosecutions. However, venue bans tend not

to require that level of proof I imagine. 

26 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

FFS, shouting abuse at our manager is NOT scum behavior.  That is what this thread is about is it not.

That isn't what the club is accusing them of.  Read the Evening News article.

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

If there is irrefutable proof then I would expect to see criminal prosecutions. However, venue bans tend not

to require that level of proof I imagine. 

It should though Dave.  Supporting Hearts is life and death to many and stopping someone attending a game should be done with deep scrutiny.  Not through a grassline, not by finger pointing or CCTV that does not prove dialogue.

Life in the UK 2019:

Someone makes an accusation.

The End

An accusation should just be the beginning - not the end.

Edited by i8hibsh

1 minute ago, frankblack said:

That isn't what the club is accusing them of.  Read the Evening News article.

I can't read

:sob:

Rab's raging.  He was just shouting his anger at Levein and they've banned him for life - dictatorship, budge levein out, will never be back, he's the innocent party here, loves watching hearts and they've picked on his as he shouted at Levein.

Poor wee lamb.

59 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

HEARTS have issued indefinite bans to two fans for aiming racist and sectarian abuse at a player during last month’s draw with Hamilton.

SunSport understands the pair were told of the decision this week during a call from a Jambos staff member, who said a confirmation letter would follow.

Tynecastle chiefs were alerted to the situation after complaints from fellow supporters who were at the match.

They immediately launched an investigation and checked CCTV footage from the section in question before taking action.

Hearts said: “The club can confirm that two individuals have been banned from the stadium indefinitely for the use of racist and sectarian language.

“As per the club’s Unacceptable Conduct Policy, any person engaging in unacceptable conduct of this nature will be the subject of an investigation which in this case has resulted in indefinite bans from Tynecastle Park.”

It rubbishes claims the bans were related to criticism of manager Craig Levein over his side’s poor form.

Well done Hearts, and well done the supporters who reported the idiots. 

6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

How do you know. You don't go

I think I may need to put this as a signature "I have went my entire life and only stopped going since about Feb/March"

May break this tomorrow though as want to let Budge know how I feel.

Can we change the title to : - 

“Two people banned for an indefinite (ie not for life, door open to it being lifted) period of time. Nothing to do with venting feelings about the current management team. Banned for racist and sectarian abuse at a player as identified by supporters. Case fully investigated and corroborating CCTV supported the allegations to a point where the allegation was proven beyond doubt. The punishment is in line with clearly published rules of the club.”

This would then allow us not to be exposed to all of the utter nonsense and Anti-Budge, Anti-Levein crap on this thread and stick to the facts. 

Doesn’t absolve Levein of the fact he is in charge of a great pool of players delivering crap at the moment. But that’s for another thread. 

2 hours ago, Sid said:

Your first sentence pretty much meant that everything else you said was irrelevant. 

You don’t know why they got banned but then made up a whole scenario that they were banned for “standing” or other minor offences which isn’t fair. 

“If what they are saying on Twitter is correct”. You think they are likely to be offering a balanced view on their actions and sanctions?  

I think it it would be helpful for the club to issue a statement explaining that a number of fans have been banned for unacceptable behaviour and explain what they deemed unacceptable. 

We would then be in a position to debate if they have been handled fairly or if the club are being too heavy handed. 

Until then, making up scenarios we think might have been the reason, doesn’t really help. 

While I didn’t state that they had been banned for standing up, it appears they were banned for racist and sectarian abuse and have therefore got what they deserved.

33 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It appears they have been given no evidence of why they were banned other than they there was a complaint through the grass line. There is nothing on CCTV. They were shouting abuse at Levein but nothing sectarian or racist. 

Hearts have then gone looking through the lads social media and found a couple of ill advised tweets again which were not racist or sectarian. The Sun is using this line as it likes to make out that there is a major problem with this at Hearts. People on here seem happy to believe this rag on this occasion...

If people think that deserves a life ban then thats their prerogative.

37 minutes ago, Never Let Them Forget said:

If you shout Racist or Sectarian stuff at Tynecastle you deserved to be banned.

Surely everyone can agree on that?

Anyone with half a brain will agree 

Just now, Back to 2005 said:

It appears they have been given no evidence of why they were banned other than they there was a complaint through the grass line. There is nothing on CCTV. They were shouting abuse at Levein but nothing sectarian or racist. 

Hearts have then gone looking through the lads social media and found a couple of ill advised tweets again which were not racist or sectarian. The Sun is using this line as it likes to make out that there is a major problem with this at Hearts. People on here seem happy to believe this rag on this occasion...

If people think that deserves a life ban then thats their prerogative.

Certainly a statement this that is worth following up.  Unlinke most on here I like evidence in life and do not just shake my head and tut at any accusation.

Certainly a statement this that is worth following up.  Unlinke most on here I like evidence in life and do not just shake my head and tut at any accusation.

I've seen a copy of the letter sent to one of the lads. It has no mention of racist or sectarian comments on it. This is made up. Can only speculate as to why that might be......

7 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Anyone with half a brain will agree 

Exactly so why are people bending over to tattoo to their foreheads that they are not racist.  So sad.  This is a well moderated forum, if anyone was racist on it they would be banned post haste.  We can all go on the assumption that it is kinda preaching to the converted.

I can't stress this enough and perhaps it must be made clear to the simpletons (not aimed at you at all bud).  Everyyone posting on here has never at any stage of their posting history posted or said anything racist.

But still, people who do not know another poster form Adam will throw the "racist" accusations at other users.  Absolutely horrific patter.

Edited by i8hibsh

Absolutely delighted the Club is dealing with bigots in this manner. 

If anyone else behaves in a similar manner -they’ll go too, it’s a good message to send out. 

4 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

Absolutely delighted the Club is dealing with bigots in this manner. 

If anyone else behaves in a similar manner -they’ll go too, it’s a good message to send out. 

I'll ask you but it could be one of the many....can you provide any evidence they are bigots? Other than a Sun article.

Big Slim Stylee
3 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

I've seen a copy of the letter sent to one of the lads. It has no mention of racist or sectarian comments on it. This is made up. Can only speculate as to why that might be......

At the end of the day I’m betting that most on here don’t actually give a shite why they’ve been banned. Nor will they miss them tomorrow. I know I won’t.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..  so they were banned for racist and sectarian abuse?

All the other speculation was entertaining though.     Budge the librarian oot and all that jazz.     A right jolly time but alas... completely errant.

Mugs.

2 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

At the end of the day I’m betting that most on here don’t actually give a shite why they’ve been banned. Nor will they miss them tomorrow. I know I won’t.

So you think its acceptable to give someone a life ban for swearing? Must be plenty of folk here sit in G so would have  noticed unacceptable behaviour at the Hamilton game but nobody has commented on it.

Big Slim Stylee
Just now, Back to 2005 said:

So you think its acceptable to give someone a life ban for swearing? Must be plenty of folk here sit in G so would have  noticed unacceptable behaviour at the Hamilton game but nobody has commented on it.

An indefinite ban. People did comment on it according to the Club statement. That’s why the Club went looking. As I said, I doubt anyone’s that fussed about losing a couple of rockets, tbh.