Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

47 minutes ago, Back to 2005 said:

So what have we become? A happy clappy accept bottom of the league placid support who is going to tolerate the current situation? 

Worst thing about the current situation is that some have accepted it. How depressing....

Oh to have the old tynecastle back "p....h stained Jean's  "crammed into the shed, ' no one cared what was being sung and said ", fans joined in and made the place scary for away teams, and it worked,everyone got intimidated, the 12th man was the hearts support " not now it's like a creche , got to watch what your saying cant swear? All politically correct telling you what you can and cant do , where was all this lot back in the good old bad days ,?????

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

Surely a ban is communicated in writing, explaining why you’ve been banned! So let’s see the letter/email and we’ll know exactly what it was for!

I suspect we’ll never know unless the club tell us!

20 minutes ago, Kev1998 said:

When players from all over the world comment on the atmosphere(sorry sadj)atmusfeer at Celtic park,or the curves behind the goals in Italy, the kip etc,are these fans all bams for jumping about and waving banners,or are they revered worldwide for there fanatasism

They are not revered when black players are rightly threatening to walk of the park.  And it's their opinions that matter most in this situation.   

Just now, Hectormasson said:

Oh to have the old tynecastle back "p....h stained Jean's  "crammed into the shed, ' no one cared what was being sung and said ", fans joined in and made the place scary for away teams, and it worked,everyone got intimidated, the 12th man was the hearts support " not now it's like a creche , got to watch what your saying cant swear? All politically correct telling you what you can and cant do , where was all this lot back in the good old bad days ,?????

Don't remember winning anything back then. Can’t have “worked” like you say it did... basically just a group of guys covered in urine singing... 

17 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

I know for a fact that people have been grassed for being too loud or swearing too much in Secrion N.

But was any action taken?  You can't say the 'grass line' is a bad thing because one or two phoned it when no offence was committed.  If it helps ban bigots etc, brilliant! 

1 hour ago, kila said:

So something apparently happened in hospitality?

Yup. What I heard was a prawn sandwich got into a fight with a steak pie. Gravy spilled everywhere 

45 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

I see the grass line as being the start of this. Too many people get offended at very little. 

Do some research on how many clubs have ' grass lines'

Results are shit and Levein has to go both as manager and DOF but some of our fans are becoming like Hibs and firsts that aren't true.

We've become the first club to have a mobile number to report unacceptable behaviour.

First club to have a funded wome's team.

First club to have community hubs.

First club have a corporate events team  that makes money.

Edited by DETTY29

5 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

I'm not sure if you're genuinely reminiscing or taking the pish out of that post.  Which one is it? 

YouLetYourClubDie
11 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

If you saw someone being racially abused, you wouldn't phone the 'grass line', even if it was a fellow jambo?

I would yeah but this situation isn't racist.

Edited by YouLetYourClubDie

YouLetYourClubDie
4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

But was any action taken?  You can't say the 'grass line' is a bad thing because one or two phoned it when no offence was committed.  If it helps ban bigots etc, brilliant! 

Budge said in her statement that more people are using the grass line than ever before and Tynie is silent every week. No idea how this can be possible.

Bridge of Djoum
42 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Boys getting lifetime bans for criticising Levein in the same way that John Wilkes Booth was shot for criticising Abraham Lincoln.

Even worse than Saddam Hussein being executed for having a moustache. 

YouLetYourClubDie
5 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Do some research on how many clubs have ' grass lines'

Results are shit and Levein has to go both as manager and DOF but some of our fans are becoming like Hibs and firsts that aren't true.

We've become the first club to have a mobile number to report unacceptable behaviour.

First club to have a funded wome's team.

First club to have community hubs.

First club have a corporate events team  that makes money.

All fans care about is the first time. No one supports Hearts to celebrate corporate events, community hubs and a good balance sheet.

YouLetYourClubDie
1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

Thanks  you can see the need for the phone line.  

If it racist then get the Police. No need for Hearts to get involved. We pay the Police to do their job at Tynie so let them do it.

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Hitler committed suicide because he was thinking of going the whole hog and becoming vegan

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Imagine. 

This club is dead with Budge at the helm.

Imagine saying that aloud and expect any credibility. 

Because it was actually dead until she rebuilt it 

Just now, YouLetYourClubDie said:

If it racist then get the Police. No need for Hearts to get involved. We pay the Police to do their job at Tynie so let them do it.

If for some reason the police can't deal with it at the time, this gives another option in catching someone being racist etc.  Surely that isn't a bad thing? 

6 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

All fans care about is the first time. No one supports Hearts to celebrate corporate events, community hubs and a good balance sheet.

Of course.

But,  why do so many successful other clubs support the same initiatives I mentioned?

Edited by DETTY29

YouLetYourClubDie
15 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Surely a ban is communicated in writing, explaining why you’ve been banned! So let’s see the letter/email and we’ll know exactly what it was for!

I suspect we’ll never know unless the club tell us!

They have not received their letters yet. In the post apparently so they will likely be posted.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

Hitler committed suicide because he was thinking of going the whole hog and becoming vegan

Aye but did he have to take Ava Braun with him just because she overcooked his asparagus?

9 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

I'm not sure if you're genuinely reminiscing or taking the pish out of that post.  Which one is it? 

Reminiscing big time ,,wish we could go back

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, YouLetYourClubDie said:

They have not received their letters yet. In the post apparently so they will likely be posted.

Postie will probably misdeliver them and the wrong gadgey will get a ban.

YouLetYourClubDie
1 minute ago, DETTY29 said:

Of course.

But,  why do so many successful other clubs support the same initiatives I mentionened?

To make money but fans only care about the first team. 

16 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Don't remember winning anything back then. Can’t have “worked” like you say it did... basically just a group of guys covered in urine singing... 

But it was enjoyable being part of it though👏👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

😂😂😂😂

Dusk_Till_Dawn
4 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Probably not get posted because then these fellas will have to own up to what they’ve done.

no-one gets banned for nowt

Edited by Dusk_Till_Dawn

4 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

To make money but fans only care about the first team. 

Making more money means more money for the first team....

Agree?

Edited by DETTY29

9 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

So how do they know they’ve been banned?? I suspect we’ll never see these letters!

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Agree?

Oh look at the chancellor of the exchequer here! 😀

7 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Probably not get posted because then these fellas will have to own up to what they’ve done.

Just now, Rudy T said:

So how do they know they’ve been banned?? I suspect we’ll never see these letters!

Maybe the photoshopped ones “you weuz bad we sawed you so you r bannded for indeflimate”

YouLetYourClubDie
9 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Given what they have been saying it is not sectarian or racist allegations.

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Oh look at the chancellor of the exchequer here! 😀

I wouldn't set a financial migration limit that meant my dad wouldn't be allowed in the UK.

YouLetYourClubDie
8 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Agree?

Yeah but it is not why I support Hearts. 

19 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Budge said in her statement that more people are using the grass line than ever before and Tynie is silent every week. No idea how this can be possible.

Its silent cause too many grasses firing into the toilets going on the grass line,,, easy way to ram it up a fellow fan  ????? Personally I find it sickly....

YouLetYourClubDie
4 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

They spoke to the head of security and their accounts were locked thereafter and their letters are in the post.

1 minute ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

Yeah but it is not why I support Hearts. 

All about the singing in pish soaked jeans?

21 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

I thought it was for wearing a Beret?

2 minutes ago, YouLetYourClubDie said:

They spoke to the head of security and their accounts were locked thereafter and their letters are in the post.

How do you know this??

2 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Its silent cause too many grasses firing into the toilets going on the grass line,,, easy way to ram it up a fellow fan  ????? Personally I find it sickly....

You'd find it more sickly someone grassing a Hearts fan than someone racially abusing a hearts player?

If you are reminiscing about the good old covered in pish days, that means you cant be that young.  You got kids?

been here before
22 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

He committed suicide because his 'Where Did It Go Wrong In Russia' thread was turned into yet another Levein Oot thread within 4 posts.

Hearing Bhudge is going to force us all to recite a pledge of allegiance to Levein before kick off every match.  An affront to this once great club.

Hearts song being replaced by a new song called ‘Let Edinburgh Football flourish’ that she co-wrote with Le-Ann Dempster and the Proclaimers.  Club’s deid.

Just now, been here before said:

He committed suicide because his 'Where Did It Go Wrong In Russia' thread was turned into yet another Levein Oot thread within 4 posts.

If it only took 4 posts for that to happen, what's your breaking point? 

1 minute ago, Pants Shaton said:

Hearing Bhudge is going to force us all to recite a pledge of allegiance to Levein before kick off every match.  An affront to this once great club.

Hearts song being replaced by a new song called ‘Let Edinburgh Football flourish’ that she co-wrote with Le-Ann Dempster and the Proclaimers.  Club’s deid.

How's fishing? Any bites yet?