Two supporters banned indefinitely ( updated )

Walter Bishop

3 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

You'd find it more sickly someone grassing a Hearts fan than someone racially abusing a hearts player?

If you are reminiscing about the good old covered in pish days, that means you cant be that young.  You got kids?

Yip iv got kids grown a nd grand bairns, but I still wouldn't grass anyone  !!!

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• FruitJuice

• Beast Boy

Just now, Pants Shaton said:

Hearing Bhudge is going to force us all to recite a pledge of allegiance to Levein before kick off every match.  An affront to this once great club.

Hearts song being replaced by a new song called ‘Let Edinburgh Football flourish’ that she co-wrote with Le-Ann Dempster and the Proclaimers.  Club’s deid.

The players will have to line up before kick off while we play 'sunshine on fife' so we can keep up the good relationship that Budge has created with Hibs. 

1 minute ago, Pants Shaton said:

Hearing Bhudge is going to force us all to recite a pledge of allegiance to Levein before kick off every match.  An affront to this once great club.

Hearts song being replaced by a new song called ‘Let Edinburgh Football flourish’ that she co-wrote with Le-Ann Dempster and the Proclaimers.  Club’s deid.

I’m willing to give it a bash, as long as I can do it in pish-soaked jeans.

been here before
1 minute ago, FruitJuice said:

If it only took 4 posts for that to happen, what's your breaking point? 

Stalingrad, Kursk or probably the Seelow Heights

Just now, Hectormasson said:

Not even for a Hearts player being racially abused? If the answer is no, I don't know what to say 

1 minute ago, Hectormasson said:

I just noticed the grand bairns bit.  A hearts player being racially abused wouldn't bother you? 

Not even for a Hearts player being racially abused? If the answer is no, I don't know what to say 

I wouldn't abuse a hearts player  and I've not heard many if any abusing a hearts player

because of his colour? Maybe it's been other teams ,,,up to the individual ,not for me to play devils advocate on them

5 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

As long as it's not sectarian, homophobic, racist or wishing death on anyone, the club should not be banning anyone based on their social media comments.  They have absolutely no right to and it's a very slippery slope.

That said, there are two sides to every story so I wouldn't go chucking the club under the bus yet either without knowing the facts.

I basically agree, except IMO the club absolutely have the right to ban whoever they want. The next owners can overturn or ignore as they please, but until then this regime's word is law. 

5 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

To be fair you could still be in your 20s if you're from Dalkeith.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

To be fair you could still be in your 20s if you're from Dalkeith.

Nah m8 live in gorgie , ex broughton like a few jamtarts fans on here ,🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👏👏👏

10 minutes ago, farin said:

He’s right, that’s how it happened. 

Im not suggesting he’s wrong I’m just wondering how people know this?

Also, if it was just for twitter then where did Hearts get their phone numbers from? Clearly something happened in the stadium?

I wouldn't abuse a hearts player  and I've not heard many if any abusing a hearts player

because of his colour? Maybe it's been other teams ,,,up to the individual ,not for me to play devils advocate on them

I was referring to you saying you would find it more sickly someone grassing the person being racially abusive rather than a Hearts player being racially abused.  

The fact you said yes to that question means that I'm not qualified to deal with someone like you.  

Just now, FruitJuice said:

I was referring to you saying you would find it more sickly someone grassing the person being racially abusive rather than a Hearts player being racially abused.  

The fact you said yes to that question means that I'm not qualified to deal with someone like you.  

I said I wouldn't grass anyone , ,never said what for or what reason   , not a grass never will be " you stick to what you want ...

Big Slim Stylee
3 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

That’s weird if you’re that fecking old. ‘Cos lots of us have heard it over the years. Or maybe you were just lucky enough to be selectively deaf at a young age? 

Still well done on the “grass” front. 😀

3 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

I said I wouldn't grass anyone , ,never said what for or what reason   , not a grass never will be " you stick to what you want ...

There are plenty of hypothetical situations I could give you to test this but I really dont see the point.  You wouldn't grass ever  no matter what you saw or knew?   

There are plenty of hypothetical situations I could give you to test this but I really dont see the point.  You wouldn't grass ever  no matter what you saw or knew?   

Of course ,out of football ,anyone hitting a women a kid or an animal ,,Yes

19 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Correct. Nothing worse than a grass. 

Big Slim Stylee
Just now, Hectormasson said:

Of course ,out of football ,anyone hitting a women a kid or an animal ,,Yes

What kind of animal? I’d maybe let it slide if it was a sly kick at a pug.

1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Dinny Ken about that puts are nicer than most hobos

1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Or the ugly offspring of a bigot  

5 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Folk were not banned for merely slagging off CL. Get yourself on Twitter and read some of the vile stuff there. One individual who did receive a ban is nothing short of a disgrace. It’s unsurprising him and many of his followers have Union Flags on their bios and attend certain games in Ireland. 

Im not agreeing these guys should receive bans, but  they certainly weren’t sanctioned for calling CL or the club naughty names. 

Probably the guy wishing Ann Budge dead.

3 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Di Di Di  Superlad! 

As a fan of grassing, when was your last grass ? You grassed anyone at Tynecastle ? 

Edited by Hercules

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

As a fan of grassing, when was your last grass ? You grassed anyone at Tynecastle ? 

No.  But I wouldn't feel bad about it if was for racially abusing someone.  It wouldn't bother you that much if someone was being racially abused at the game? 

been here before
19 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

9 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Correct. Nothing worse than a grass. 

Its like the worlds crappest Kray tribute act. What one of you is Ronnie and what one Reggie?

Edited by been here before

9 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

That’s weird if you’re that fecking old. ‘Cos lots of us have heard it over the years. Or maybe you were just lucky enough to be selectively deaf at a young age? 

Still well done on the “grass” front. 😀

Old shedees said and done a load of silly things back in the day ,,,most of us grew up  (i think ) but it was mental  and no regrets to be honest,,,

Big Slim Stylee
3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

I try and get a couple in before half-time. Record’s five plus a group photo.

2 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

No.  But I wouldn't feel bad about it if was for racially abusing someone.  It wouldn't bother you that much if someone was being racially abused at the game? 

I would tell them to shut the **** up or **** off. 

40 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Its silent cause too many grasses firing into the toilets going on the grass line,,, easy way to ram it up a fellow fan  ????? Personally I find it sickly....

You talk pish. Where do you sit at Tynecastle then? Try sitting by the away dugout if you think the place is silent and folk rush off to the toilet to grass on someone.

3 minutes ago, been here before said:

What one of you is Ronnie and what one Reggie?

I’m not the psychotic, gay spectacled one if that’s ok ?👍🏻

17 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

And their bloody scooters

Are you readdryyy. For an endless summer?

Edited by Morgan

Just now, Hercules said:

I would tell them to shut the **** up or **** off. 

Maybe some aren't as brave or hard as you.  I'm definitely not.  If you give us your number, we can phone you so you can deal with it rather than the grass line.  That way we can keep tynecastle in line with your principles.  You up for that?  

1 minute ago, kila said:

You talk pish. Where do you sit at Tynecastle then? Try sitting by the away dugout if you think the place is silent and folk rush off to the toilet to grass on someone.

It was hypothetical,I watch what's going on on the pitch  and I dont talk pish "

Big Slim Stylee
3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Great work 👏🏻😂

Kind words. Personally disappointed as it’s been a slow start this season. I’m thinking of just randomly phoning in a few bus loads on Saturday-get the numbers up. You know, throw enough shite against the wall etc. etc.

It was hypothetical,I watch what's going on on the pitch  and I dont talk pish "

Ahh I see. Hypothetical scenarios to suit your agenda. Gotcha.

2 minutes ago, farin said:

They are on our database, they were told over the phone about the ban. They’ll receive it formally by letter. 

But how did they know it was them? Surely a Twitter handle can’t  be evidence enough that it’s the same person on a database, unless twitter provided the details but then that would be a police matter, Which then suggests there’s a lot more to this than the tweets suggest?

4 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Maybe some aren't as brave or hard as you.  I'm definitely not.  If you give us your number, we can phone you so you can deal with it rather than the grass line.  That way we can keep tynecastle in line with your principles.  You up for that?  

Certainly up for meeting you and giving you my number. 

Just now, Hercules said:

I did not know that 👍🏻

On a documentary recently,in their Gene's but obviously one didnt one outsiders to find out 🙈🙈🙈

Just now, Hercules said:

Certainly up for meeting you and giving you my number. 

I don't fancy you.  I don't mean in a fight, I mean attractive.  You'll give me your number so I can grass them up to you? 

Right!  Let's get the bigoted lowlifes.

Just post in on here and we can all use your services.   

I don't fancy you.  I don't mean in a fight, I mean attractive.  You'll give me your number so I can grass them up to you? 

Right!  Let's get the bigoted lowlifes.

Just post in on here and we can all use your services.   

You’ve completely lost it. The grass line was made for people like you. Professional victim. Snowflake. 

Just now, Hercules said:

You’ve completely lost it. The grass line was made for people like you. Professional victim. Snowflake. 

I'm just going to tell you to feck off now.  One question though.  Do you think sectarian songs should be aloud at the games.  I've got a bet on with my dug.  I'm not sure you would, he thinks otherwise. 

7 minutes ago, Hercules said:

There it is