Sean Clare.

Whatever

1 hour ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

I think we know the answer to that.  I'm starting to think the posters who continually defend Clare are staff within the club or his agent.

Yopu might be correct with that thought. :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoleto

• Thomaso

• pettigrewsstylist

• Peebo

2 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I saw him give the ball away a lot and jogging about not picking players up. I must have blinked when he had a shot on target.

Maybe it was you rose tinted glasses making you hullucinate if you saw all that. I was definitely watching Clare his luminous boots stand out a mile unlike him as a player.

very much this .. 

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

Yopu might be correct with that thought. :lol:

had the same thought.  Hardly any posts - nearly all of them defending Sean Clare.. bizarre 

Just now, jr ewing said:

The 3 subs weakened the side last night 

Agree. Disappointing from Morrison after his appearance on Sunday where he helped change the game.

Keena hardly ever gets a chance so not surprised at his performance.

7 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I saw him give the ball away a lot and jogging about not picking players up. I must have blinked when he had a shot on target.

Maybe it was you rose tinted glasses making you hullucinate if you saw all that. I was definitely watching Clare his luminous boots stand out a mile unlike him as a player.

You should book yourself an appointment with Specsavers. 

Or just try removing your blinkers.

Just now, Spoleto said:

You should book yourself an appointment with Specsavers. 

Or just try removing your blinkers.

Don't need to my vision is fine. The blinkers comment can work two ways you know.

Just now, wavydavy said:

Agree. Disappointing from Morrison after his appearance on Sunday where he helped change the game.

Keena hardly ever gets a chance so not surprised at his performance.

Still needs a wide right sided wing back. Saying it for a while now. 

1 minute ago, jr ewing said:

Still needs a wide right sided wing back. Saying it for a while now. 

I suppose he will think with Smith and Hickey he doesn't need one.

Although if he plays Smith as a CB and Hickey at left back then we only have Brandon who seems to have dropped down the pecking order.

18 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Don't need to my vision is fine. The blinkers comment can work two ways you know.

Good to know that your vision is fine, the problem lies elsewhere then, as I fully expected.

I suggest you go away and watch the extra time again. 

I'lll be here when you want to come back and apologise.

Whether you like Clare or not, to hold Jamie Walker up as a player who will come back in for him is just madness. Walker is hands down one of the laziest players I've ever seen in Hearts shirt. 

Criticise Clare all you want but let's not rewrite history in regards to Walker. 

29 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Hi mate. I back you up on this one. My dad and I were at the game last night and observed Clare's contribution to the game. I have to say I am not overly impressed with his performances to date for Hearts and in many instances feel as if we are a man down. My dad is in his 70's and commented that he is one of the worst players he has seen at Tynecastle in the years he has been watching Hearts. My only hope as a supporter that he can improve and prove his worth to the team. 

4 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Just watched the game back on Hearts TV.

Two well matched teams, for me hearts just edged it in terms of quality.

When Clare came on he was no better and no worse than anyone else on the pitch. He certainly didn't lack endeavour and put in several good tackles.

A competitive match (for the second time this season) against the team 3rd in the league is exactly where we hope and expect to be.

The "real" fans really need to have a word for themselves because the abuse is completely OTT and, quite frankly, embarrassing.

It wasn't long ago Ikpeazu was getting abused on here by the same "fans".

At best they are children, at worst they are simply moronic.

You need to pull your head out of your arse. There’s no way you go to the games. Your assessment and defence on one of the worst players we have is laughable. He’s a passenger. Anyone who says he needs dropped to build his confidence is also deluded. No player likes to be dropped. It just reaffirms the fact he is pony. Like I’ve previously mentioned, I think it’s brutal that he and any player gets booed. 

58 minutes ago, Hercules said:

You need to pull your head out of your arse. There’s no way you go to the games. Your assessment and defence on one of the worst players we have is laughable. He’s a passenger. Anyone who says he needs dropped to build his confidence is also deluded. No player likes to be dropped. It just reaffirms the fact he is pony. Like I’ve previously mentioned, I think it’s brutal that he and any player gets booed. 

Ooooh! Hark at you, aren't you a wee bitter and angry child.

"One of the worst players we have"? 

Really? Perhaps you should pull your head out of your own arse before commenting. Or at least try to engage your brain, if you have one.

1 hour ago, Miko said:

Whether you like Clare or not, to hold Jamie Walker up as a player who will come back in for him is just madness. Walker is hands down one of the laziest players I've ever seen in Hearts shirt. 

Criticise Clare all you want but let's not rewrite history in regards to Walker. 

That the Walker that tracked back putting in a goal saving challenge and broke his leg because of it?

Pure lazy like.

1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

That the Walker that tracked back putting in a goal saving challenge and broke his leg because of it?

Pure lazy like.

They're like sheep this lot, the must have felt Nervous with Aberdeen coming to town.

They don't know how to think for themselves and just repeat what they've heard.

GorgieFifeLife
3 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Not really sure where to start with this....... Angry little man aren't you!!!!!

Not one post from you about the wins on Sunday and last night:levein_interesting:

What's to post? Decent wins but we are still shite.  Suppose u think everything is rosy in the garden when really we are papering over the cracks.  What makes you think you can come on here and call me an angry little man? Nothing intelligible to post as usual? Roaster.

2 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

They're like sheep this lot, the must have felt Nervous with Aberdeen coming to town.

They don't know how to think for themselves and just repeat what they've heard.

100%

1 minute ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

What's to post? Decent wins but we are still shite.  Suppose u think everything is rosy in the garden when really we are papering over the cracks.  What makes you think you can come on here and call me an angry little man? Nothing intelligible to post as usual? Roaster.

Notts has posted a lot of good stuff over the years especially regarding transfers.

Yet you spraff shite and are the one calling him a roaster 😂

GorgieFifeLife
Just now, Dallas Green said:

Notts has posted a lot of good stuff over the years especially regarding transfers.

Yet you spraff shite and are the one calling him a roaster 😂

You his lovechild?  I dont care what he has posted, you cut about here thinking you know it all but I can tell for certain you know nothing about football. Notts decided to make an assumption about me based on a post where I gave my opinion. If he cant take a different opinion without resorting to that crap that's his look out. 

1 minute ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

You his lovechild?  I dont care what he has posted, you cut about here thinking you know it all but I can tell for certain you know nothing about football. Notts decided to make an assumption about me based on a post where I gave my opinion. If he cant take a different opinion without resorting to that crap that's his look out. 

😂

Good one.

27 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Ooooh! Hark at you, aren't you a wee bitter and angry child.

"One of the worst players we have"? 

Really? Perhaps you should pull your head out of your own arse before commenting. Or at least try to engage your brain, if you have one.

He should never have been booed but he is most definitely one of the worst first team players we have. 

As Michael Stewart put it - anonymous for the majority of matches. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Hercules said:

This wasn't the game to have a go at Clare. He got into the game quickly and arguably did no better or worse than the player he replaced. McLean did well for the goal but gave the ball away a few times. Not sure why Clare gets it in the neck so much, when, for example, Damour to me is a bit hot and cold and is yet to show what kind of player he is despite being much more experienced than Clare.

Edited by ToqueJambo

6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

This wasn't the game to have a go at Clare. He got into the game quickly and arguably did no better or worse than the player he replaced. Not sure why Clare gets it in the neck so much, when, for example, Damour to me is a bit hot and cold and is yet to show what kind of player he is despite being much more experienced than Clare.

Becuase in the minutes he’s had he’d been better than Clare and hasn’t had nearly 50 chances 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

Becuase in the minutes he’s had he’d been better than Clare and hasn’t had nearly 50 chances 

From what I recall Clare has been a target from the start.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Miko said:

That Walker who injured himself tackling back. 

That walker with a better than 1 in 4 goal a game average. 

I honestly think fans would rather have an over weight Boris Johnson type playing that was having an asthma attack and red in the face so they could say 

"he trz tho, pure passionate and gives hiz aw, he can hardly stand after every game" 

Young athletes shouldn't ****ing look knackered all the time and positional sense and awareness along with ability  is just as important as running about like a tadger. 

I seriously cannot believe what I'm reading in half of these posts,How anyone can possibly defend that impostor is unbelievable,"heart of a mouse"heart of a gnat more like.should not be anywhere near a hearts jersey

clare was good for the first 5 minutes he came on then went back to not doing anything, the thing is if he can do it why on earth does he not try and more to the point why cant Levein see this.

We played better when he was on the bench last night.

The first 45 was our best performance of the season imo and Sean Clare wasn’t involved.

We played better when he was subbed off on Sunday.

We have mostly struggled since he came into the side nearly a year ago.

All the evidence points to one thing.....

We are a better team without him.

2 hours ago, rick witter said:

He should never have been booed but he is most definitely one of the worst first team players we have. 

As Michael Stewart put it - anonymous for the majority of matches. 

That's a sign that you've completely lost the plot - quoting Michael Stewart.

56 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

We played better when he was on the bench last night.

The first 45 was our best performance of the season imo and Sean Clare wasn’t involved.

We played better when he was subbed off on Sunday.

We have mostly struggled since he came into the side nearly a year ago.

All the evidence points to one thing.....

We are a better team without him.

You wouldn't know what evidence was if it was a wet fish and slapped you in the kipper.

IMO our best performance this season came in the away game at Pittodrie where, but for a moment of madness, we would have come away with three points. 

And just in case you don't know - CLARE WAS PLAYING!

1 hour ago, sandylejambo said:

clare was good for the first 5 minutes he came on then went back to not doing anything, the thing is if he can do it why on earth does he not try and more to the point why cant Levein see this.

Are you another one of those sheep milling about. 

"Did you watch the game caller?"

If you did you would have seen a first time pass in the build up to the second goal and you would have seen him go past two Aberdeen defenders and work the keeper.

And guess what - neither of those examples happened in the first five minutes after coming on.

Just now, Spoleto said:

You wouldn't know what evidence was if it was a wet fish and slapped you in the kipper.

IMO our best performance this season came in the away game at Pittodrie where, but for a moment of madness, we would have come away with three points. 

And just in case you don't know - CLARE WAS PLAYING!

Your opinion is worthless imo.

We didn’t start playing at Pittodrie until Naismith entered the game.

You need to get off the Sean Clare bus because the only place its going is somewhere like Torquay or Maidstone.

Goodnight Sean.

a safe pair of sells

No matter how poor he's been, and he has been poor, booing him is unacceptable and cringe worthy and makes us as fan base, look bad. Not a moment to look back on with any pride, that's for sure.

8 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Your opinion is worthless imo.

We didn’t start playing at Pittodrie until Naismith entered the game.

You need to get off the Sean Clare bus because the only place its going is somewhere like Torquay or Maidstone.

Goodnight Sean.

Baaaaaaaaah!

Or as a "real" fan would say ......

Boooooo!

Adam_the_legend
4 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Baaaaaaaaah!

Or as a "real" fan would say ......

Boooooo!

🤣🤣 who is this guy?!? Don’t do drugs kids!!

23 minutes ago, Spoleto said:

Are you another one of those sheep milling about. 

"Did you watch the game caller?"

If you did you would have seen a first time pass in the build up to the second goal and you would have seen him go past two Aberdeen defenders and work the keeper.

And guess what - neither of those examples happened in the first five minutes after coming on.

sorry Mrs Clare, I wont say anything else I might have an opinion on when I know your in town,  BAAAAAH

10 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

sorry Mrs Clare, I wont say anything else I might have an opinion on when I know your in town,  BAAAAAH

:qqb006:

16 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

Everybody is entitled to an opinion but when you make what is clearly an inaccurate statement then be prepared to be challenged on it.

Most of us aren't sheep.

5 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Good to know that your vision is fine, the problem lies elsewhere then, as I fully expected.

I suggest you go away and watch the extra time again. 

I'lll be here when you want to come back and apologise.

I think you are the one with the problem if you think Clare had a good game when he came on.

I was actually at the game and don't subscribe to Sky TV so can't watch extra time again but as I said I watched him intently when he came on and thought he produced his usual performance which was up to his usual standard of poor.

You can wait on here as long as you like but you will get no apology from me.

5 hours ago, Class of 75 said:

Hi mate. I back you up on this one. My dad and I were at the game last night and observed Clare's contribution to the game. I have to say I am not overly impressed with his performances to date for Hearts and in many instances feel as if we are a man down. My dad is in his 70's and commented that he is one of the worst players he has seen at Tynecastle in the years he has been watching Hearts. My only hope as a supporter that he can improve and prove his worth to the team. 

Thanks for your support although to be honest I think most people realise that he is just not very good. Some seem to think and I quote "there is a player in there" to which I very much doubt it and agree wholeheartedly with you and your Dad.

My season ticket is in the Wheatfield stand and certainly the majority of fans around me seem to think he is to put it kindly not very good.

Obviously we all see things differently and Craig Levein seems to like him for some strange reason although it will be interesting to see how much game time he gets once, Walker, Naismith and Haring are all fit assuming that ever happens.

3 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I think you are the one with the problem if you think Clare had a good game when he came on.

I was actually at the game and don't subscribe to Sky TV so can't watch extra time again but as I said I watched him intently when he came on and thought he produced his usual performance which was up to his usual standard of poor.

You can wait on here as long as you like but you will get no apology from me.

We'll just have to agree to differ then. 

Your opinion is based upon your memory and your bias. It's natural, we all have bias. 

My opinion is backed up from watching the full game over again on Hearts TV. I can assure you that my opinion is based on facts and as such I think criticism of Clare is WAY over the top.

One thing he does not need is Hearts fans booing him when he is about to come on

You may not rate him but to do that to a player of the side you purport to support is just wrong

Just what do they think this will achieve ?

It's amazing what support can do and equally its clear what poor support can do to a player.

Just now, Spoleto said:

We'll just have to agree to differ then. 

Your opinion is based upon your memory and your bias. It's natural, we all have bias. 

My opinion is backed up from watching the full game over again on Hearts TV. I can assure you that my opinion is based on facts and as such I think criticism of Clare is WAY over the top.

My opinion is based on what I witnessed last night and many other games he has played in since he joined the club and I can't understand why he is such a regular starter.

I don't know where you live and whether you attend games however it can sometimes be different watching games on TV to live and sometimes you miss things at the games that you can't rewind and watch again.

Having said that I have watched Clare since he joined Hearts and I thought at first he wasn't very good and then he had a little purple patch where I thought well maybe the guy has got something and was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

That was last season and I am afraid I just don't see what benefit he is to the team and I thought he was poor last night and even worse againgst Motherwell.

You can think what you like obviously but it wont change my opinion of him ad if you think that is WAY over the top as you put it then too bad.

I am telling it as I see it just as you are so probably best to call it a day.

8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

One thing he does not need is Hearts fans booing him when he is about to come on

You may not rate him but to do that to a player of the side you purport to support is just wrong

It's amazing what support can do and equally its clear what poor support can do to a player.

Who are you directing this post to?

Byyy The Light
4 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Spot on. The guy flatters to deceive but booing him isn’t going to get an improvement.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

There was a point in extra time though where he opened up the legs to get back and defend at the right back position and he can shift. Seems to have the attributes but lacks confidence and the bollocks needed to cut it at this level.  Hope he proves us all wrong.