End of season Craig Levein poll

Geoff Kilpatrick

End of season Craig Levein poll  

1,159 members have voted

1. 1. Should HMFC appoint a new first team manager in the close season?

• Yes
    • No

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

No way will Enzo be buying a season ticket. Far too bitter to do so, assuming that he/she is actually a Hearts supporter.

Correct BR. I won't be buying a ST while CL is involved at first team level. Would buy one if a new manager with full autonomy was appointed. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Bazzas right boot

• Bridge of Djoum

s

3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Correct BR. I won't be buying a ST while CL is involved at first team level. Would buy one if a new manager with full autonomy was appointed. 

You could always give your ST money to FoH as CL will probably not be there when we take over.

4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Back in 2011 you were saying the same thing about Romanov. ?

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

He loved his ST under Robinson because those were halcyon times.

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, sadj said:

Been around a long time if he isn’t (i have no doubt he is) but im sure there was similar posts under Vlad in regards to season tickets and at the time **** didn’t have one either. Could be wrong. 

Sadj, you are correct. I stopped buying one during Vlad's regime, I forget exactly when , around 2010 or so, during his managerial bootroom phase.  As a Save Our Hearts veteran, I rail against situations when one stubborn individual has too much say and is accountable to no-one. 

Bazzas right boot

Just think if we had sacked CL we would have probably had to fill the corners in and build another tier on top of the New stand to accommodate the unhappy  90% .

We'd have struggled to fit all of us in the Nou camp, at least this way we still get some walk ups and some new folk can buy a season ticket.

Bullet dodged I reckon, if we'd sacked him and the other 90% had steamed in, imagine the travel to the game.....

indian train.jpg

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Just think if we had sacked CL we would have probably had to fill the corners in and build another tier on top of the New stand to accommodate the unhappy  90% .

We'd have struggled to fit all of us in the Nou camp, at least this way we still get some walk ups and some new folk can buy a season ticket.

Bullet dodged I reckon, if we'd sacked him and the other 90% had steamed in, imagine the travel to the game.....

indian train.jpg

And again. Tedious, utterly tedious.

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Ha ha. How sad. Trawling or trolling back 7 or 8 years to find out what someone said on a football forum. ???

2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Sadj, you are correct. I stopped buying one during Vlad's regime, I forget exactly when , around 2010 or so, during his managerial bootroom phase.  As a Save Our Hearts veteran, I rail against situations when one stubborn individual has too much say and is accountable to no-one. 

So basically all our owners from Mercer onwards?

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

He's got it down to a fine art has Olly. Another couple of name changes and he will be start again with the same old patter.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

So, in essence you just refuse to buy season tickets when things aren't going your way? Let's face it, you wouldn't buy one now, whoever the manager is. There are circumstances which make it hard for you to get to the games and you're choosing to blame it on pretty much anyone you deem not to be good enough. I'm not saying this mockingly, but by christ that sounds desperately sad.

I really don't think football is for you. 

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I feel the same way about your posts Geoff. Maybe you should just put him on ignore instead of trying to moderate his activity on here?

Enzo Chiefo
Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

So basically all our owners from Mercer onwards?

I was including the current manager/DOF/ Director 

Enzo Chiefo
9 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

s

You could always give your ST money to FoH as CL will probably not be there when we take over.

Don't bank on it.

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Phew, bullet truly dodged.

indian stad.jpg

I was including the current manager/DOF/ Director 

I was having a wee look at previous season ticket threads today. It’s fair to say that since 2011 at least, you have never been happy with how the club is being run. Under Romanov, you just wanted the club to be run by a stable owner again... now we are... 

3 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Phew, bullet truly dodged.

indian stad.jpg

Now THAT’S filling in the corners !

Just now, Boab said:

Now THAT’S filling in the corners !

:rofl:

Crowds are up! 

Bazzas right boot

He's got it down to a fine art has Olly. Another couple of name changes and he will be start again with the same old patter.

Same old patter...……………. by the guy who predicts doomsday only to be proven wrong, again.

My name changes aren't hard to follow.

Players name  followed by a body part.

Waiting for a new signing until I change this time tho. Exciting times.

Are You gutted your Nostradamus type predictions keep blowing up in your face and most of our support is more hardier than fair weather types like yourself who go in the huff and take your ball home because you never got your way and our manager is still in a job?

Funny how you and a gentleman from down under are some  the hardest critics, yet have no intention of going to actually pay and watch us.

Cracking stuff. Hope you enjoy your Sky/ BT games.

Enzo Chiefo
4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

So, in essence you just refuse to buy season tickets when things aren't going your way? Let's face it, you wouldn't buy one now, whoever the manager is. There are circumstances which make it hard for you to get to the games and you're choosing to blame it on pretty much anyone you deem not to be good enough. I'm not saying this mockingly, but by christ that sounds desperately sad.

I really don't think football is for you. 

If there is no accountability, yes I will bail out. Absolutely. Much as I would like to contribute to the wages of Martin, Vanacek or Sammon, I've got better things to do. You're right though, the current football served up at Tynie is certainly not for me and, I can assure you, there is nothing sad about it.

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

I say give him til January window

if in top 4 he stays

lower than That, he goes 

What if we are fifth but only 3 points from the top and/ or won the LC?

Jambo 4 Ever

What if we are fifth but only 3 points from the top and/ or won the LC?

If won league cup, then top 6 is acceptable 

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

indian train.jpg

Olly.

Did you not agree with me that although like me you didnt want to slag Levein of you felt enough was enough.

So please stop .

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

what if no lc win, but final but 5th, 3 points of third?

Enzo Chiefo
3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I was having a wee look at previous season ticket threads today. It’s fair to say that since 2011 at least, you have never been happy with how the club is being run. Under Romanov, you just wanted the club to be run by a stable owner again... now we are... 

2 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Same old patter...……………. by the guy who predicts doomsday only to be proven wrong, again.

My name changes aren't hard to follow.

Players name  followed by a body part.

Waiting for a new signing until I change this time tho. Exciting times.

Are You gutted your Nostradamus type predictions keep blowing up in your face and most of our support is more hardier than fair weather types like yourself who go in the huff and take your ball home because you never got your way and our manager is still in a job?

Funny how you and a gentleman from down under are some  the hardest critics, yet have no intention of going to actually pay and watch us.

Cracking stuff. Hope you enjoy your Sky/ BT games.

To be fair to Geoff, he was actually a supporter of Levein earlier this season until he judged, I imagine,  that the turgid football and lowly league position meant that a change of direction was needed. As long as AB is there though,  it appears that she relies on Levein.  Very unhealthy way to run a football club. All she needs to do is pick up the phone to other football people to source some alternative advice.

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, jake said:

Olly.

Did you not agree with me that although like me you didnt want to slag Levein of you felt enough was enough.

So please stop .

My feelings have been made clear on the other threads and this.

We need to improve, that we agree on.

Edited by Olly Lee's left boot

It should have been ten
18 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Coming from you

:clyay:

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

If there is no accountability, yes I will bail out. Absolutely. Much as I would like to contribute to the wages of Martin, Vanacek or Sammon, I've got better things to do. You're right though, the current football served up at Tynie is certainly not for me and, I can assure you, there is nothing sad about it.

There is though. You've just admitted you're not really a Hearts fan. A fan being someone who supports the club in good and bad. You have a loose affiliation with the club, and the only thing you do regarding the club is have a pop at everything about it on an online forum. 

That's sad. 

Bridge of Djoum
6 minutes ago, Jambo_in_Hamilton said:

What time is the last train to Transcentral?

My feelings have been made clear on the other threads.

We need to improve, that we agree on.

No.

You agreed that Levein wasnt working.

We both agree that fuds getting personal was shit.

But you agreed it was too late.

Enzo Chiefo
3 minutes ago, jake said:

Olly.

So please stop .

All Levein's acolytes have been out in force - the club imposed a 3 line whip I am led to believe - since the Cup Final , in order to shore up his position.  Sad really.

3 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

what if no lc win, but final but 5th, 3 points of third?

Tosh, for the love of god....no more crazy poll options !

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I wouldn't bank on you giving anything to OUR club

He doesn't contribute to the club, to JKB.. nothing. 

Always the 1st to criticize, though.

It should have been ten
1 minute ago, jake said:

And coming from you 

...and coming from you too :blah:

Just now, Enzo Chiefo said:

All Levein's acolytes have been out in force - the club imposed a 3 line whip I am led to believe - since the Cup Final , in order to shore up his position.  Sad really.

Behave.

3 line whip ffs.

Honestly .

This is the kind of answer along with the opposite view that's contributing to a crock of shit thread.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, jake said:

No.

You agreed that Levein wasnt working.

We both agree that fuds getting personal was shit.

But you agreed it was too late.

if you say so.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Boab said:

Tosh, for the love of god....no more crazy poll options !

Poll you say...…….

:levein_interesting:

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

He doesn't contribute to the club, to JKB.. nothing. 

Always the 1st to criticize, though.

How do you know this?

I want Levein to go.

I buy 2 st and have contributed to FOH from the start .

So how do you know ENzo doesnt?

Enzo Chiefo
3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

There is though. You've just admitted you're not really a Hearts fan. A fan being someone who supports the club in good and bad. You have a loose affiliation with the club, and the only thing you do regarding the club is have a pop at everything about it on an online forum. 

That's sad. 

Loose connection?? I've had a ST for the vast majority of the last 36 years. So opinions from loud mouths like yourself don't really cut much ice with me, old son. 

1 minute ago, It should have been ten said:

...and coming from you too :blah:

Yes .

That's true.

But you started it ?

Unknown user

facepalm_statue.jpg

It should have been ten
Just now, jake said:

Yes .

That's true.

But you started it ?

No me bud, blame Geoff :lol: