Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

Eddie The Eagle
1 minute ago, SuperAustin said:

Yeah maybe Japanese he was in today 

Posted this a few days ago man city bought him for a million pounds then loaned him to Dutch side Groningen in January. He hasn't played much over there at all and City may want him to get more game time with us. They had people from city up before the Stenhousmuir,  looking at our fantastic facilties,  in the hope they'd see Hearts,  as club they could send their youth players on loan too

Robbo-Jambo
4 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Calm yourself 

Sounds like you've got PM

Perfectly calm here mate.

No PM for me but they do go on as other posters have said who obviously got one from him.

No point arguing with each other over these things IMO.

Haringshairband
36 minutes ago, sadj said:

This post has ended me 😂😂😂

I didn't know riddiculant was a word, so I'm just  impressed :lol:

Genuine 2 questions. Im delighted re Naismith. But we all knew that was happening (though 4 years is a bit of a surprise to me at least).

When do new players have to be signed by?

2ndly are there any serious signings due to happen or is it all rumour/guess work on here?

I know CL stated he wanted a midfielder.

5 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Must've missed it mate? What was it? And I'm no being arsey genuinely thought he'd come up with nothing this window, hence his condisending replay to Steve. Thought it was some ITK man off thing 

Not sure if their info has been given out publicly other than the odd titbit , but he has most definitely given some very interesting and good info over the last while. Tbh i wouldn’t blame them for not being public with it. Daz much as he can go a bit too far gets the odd bit and gets slaughtered for it. Notts info would make peoples heads pop , meltdowns would be worse than after a defeat. 

wheatfield to sheffield
6 minutes ago, BarneyBattles44 said:

Come on now guys Morrison spotted in Tesco in same sentence

Morrison's more like

har har har

1 minute ago, Henroddy said:

Genuine 2 questions. Im delighted re Naismith. But we all knew that was happening (though 4 years is a bit of a surprise to me at least).

2ndly are there any serious signings due to happen or is it all rumour/guess work on here?

One was very nearly done on Tuesday but hit a snag. Not completely dead as of last night.

Ref new players it depends if Celtic and Rangers are signing them or any of the other teams 😂

27 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

:cornette_dog:

💁🏻‍♂️

25 minutes ago, Barack said:

There's a good reason certain people aren't divulging all on the forum anymore, mate.

I, for example, knew Naismith was signing a 4 year deal month's ago. Told via PM.If I'd said that openly, (and I'm not a genuine ITK'r) what would have been the reaction...?

"**** off... :lol: " as an example. 

**** off would be the least abusive of the replies...

21 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Don't worry about it. I've been accused of far worse. Most of it correct 😉

😂

18 minutes ago, Barack said:

Still impressed people trust me enough to shut my mouth for a period of time...

Cause yer mouth is too full of wool to repeat it? 

14 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

I under why Levein poured water on speculation. 

The interesting thing is that he was asked about him by a journalist. They don’t often ask about specific players unless there is something in it. No smoke without fire etc. 

Journalists knew about the potential of McInnes wanting out of Aberdeen and in at Hearts yet that is mentioned nowhere in papers or media by them. Sometimes there is reasons. 

6 minutes ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

Posted this a few days ago man city bought him for a million pounds then loaned him to Dutch side Groningen in January. He hasn't played much over there at all and City may want him to get more game time with us. They had people from city up before the Stenhousmuir,  looking at our fantastic facilties,  in the hope they'd see Hearts,  as club they could send their youth players on loan too

Was nothing to do with that....

So do we think we are looking to sign 1or 2 midfielders?

Whilst someone like Morrison would be a fantastic addition, still feel we could do with a more defensive midfielder too. 

5 minutes ago, Henroddy said:

Our transfer window ends 2nd September I think.....

38 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

That is is absolute garbage, he has....maybe not in the public forum but Notts is very well informed, and there is a few posters on here who would back that up.

4 minutes ago, colinzeal said:

So do we think we are looking to sign 1or 2 midfielders?

Whilst someone like Morrison would be a fantastic addition, still feel we could do with a more defensive midfielder too. 

From Craig's pre-match interview I think he is suggesting probably 2, he had over the last few weeks been saying we needed one more but is now saying 1 or 2. 

Edited by steve123

BackOfTheNet
11 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

A bit lightweight for this league. 

I don’t buy into that mentality, I think it depends on the individual and their application. If we signed an unknown player from abroad with the stature of Hickey, Cochrane or McDonald you could say the same thing. Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t play them though.

Jambosteve1902
11 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

It might not be i just like it haha

Just now, Notts1874 said:

One was very nearly done on Tuesday but hit a snag. Not completely dead as of last night.

Ref new players it depends if Celtic and Rangers are signing them or any of the other teams 😂

I get that. Thanks

Robbo-Jambo
6 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Can't see any big name players coming in now.

Don't need to be big names.

Just a couple of decent midfielders.

We are weak in that dept.

Get them in and we are good to go. :icon14:

BackOfTheNet

6’1, as you can see from the first half of the video can put himself about a bit, second half shows his technique. Yes it’s YouTube, but it’s also a player Man City paid for. We might be the right team to ‘toughen him up a bit’, who knows. I’d be happy if he signed on loan at least. Can play CDM or CB, so cover there too.

Phil D. Corners
29 minutes ago, afanderson33 said:

Because Keith Downie of Sky Sports linked us and Hibs with him, so a journalist asked about it and he said “no” when asked if was interested in him. 

Ahhh I never got a PM from him. 

Eddie The Eagle
22 minutes ago, sadj said:

💁🏻‍♂️

**** off would be the least abusive of the replies...

😂

Cause yer mouth is too full of wool to repeat it? 

Journalists knew about the potential of McInnes wanting out of Aberdeen and in at Hearts yet that is mentioned nowhere in papers or media by them. Sometimes there is reasons. 

Was nothing to do with that....

I can assure you they were. Firstly for the invitational granted. Secondly to show them our state of the art facilties 

2 minutes ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

I can assure you they were. Firstly for the invitational granted. Secondly to show them our state of the art facilties 

Ok 👍🏻

11 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

6’1, as you can see from the first half of the video can put himself about a bit, second half shows his technique. Yes it’s YouTube, but it’s also a player Man City paid for. We might be the right team to ‘toughen him up a bit’, who knows. I’d be happy if he signed on loan at least. Can play CDM or CB, so cover there too.

I know it's Youtube but...has to be some of the best highlights I think I've seen shows him to have a complete game Tackles,passes and scores -get him in !

BackOfTheNet
Just now, leipzig76 said:

I know it's Youtube but...has to be some of the best highlights I think I've seen shows him to have a complete game Tackles,passes and scores -get him in !

Certainly impressed me.

Bazzas right boot
39 minutes ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

Winger? 

Edited by Smith's right boot
Forget it, seen above, thanks.

wheatfield to sheffield
3 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

3 minutes ago, leipzig76 said:

Some of those tackles! Wow!

The Internet
51 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Japanese aye. I will be hoping with all my heart that he doesn't end up with us.

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Their advert for this season clearly shows their intentions.

Apart from the English clubs, they show a pair of pox riddled mhanks outside their shithole trying to put two words together, and a twat featured Hun boot behind the bar spouting off in that gantin accent these remedial planks have. 

Shitehawks.

Beautifully eloquent as ever Jonno!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

ITK

The Japanese got an eye for goal.

Or was that a hole? Nottingham Forest also showing interest 

Edited by Sir Gio

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Too many things attached to loan deals. Man City can develop their own players thanks.

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Their advert for this season clearly shows their intentions.

Apart from the English clubs, they show a pair of pox riddled mhanks outside their shithole trying to put two words together, and a twat featured Hun boot behind the bar spouting off in that gantin accent these remedial planks have. 

Shitehawks.

Ever fancied a career in Tourist Scotland? You have a an inherent talent my eloquent friend

TyphoonJambo
52 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Think its a kind of Berry. Pretty sure Mary Berry used it in a pie. Could be wrong, not ITK

Eddie The Eagle
6 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Too many things attached to loan deals. Man City can develop their own players thanks.

If its not us then there are hundreds of other clubs willing to take their multi million pound youth players. They have to give them game time somewhere as they'll no be playing in their 1st team for many years. As long as its under our own conditions i have no problems with it 

Cruyff Turn
42 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I don’t buy into that mentality, I think it depends on the individual and their application. If we signed an unknown player from abroad with the stature of Hickey, Cochrane or McDonald you could say the same thing. Doesn’t mean we shouldn’t play them though.

That was meant as a question to Notts, but missing the question mark. 🤦‍♂️

AlphonseCapone

First rule of ITK PM club is not to talk about ITK PM club. 

I can post this though because I'm not in it. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

If its not us then there are hundreds of other clubs willing to take their multi million pound youth players. They have to give them game time somewhere as they'll no be playing in their 1st team for many years. As long as its under our own conditions i have no problems with it 

See both sides. 

If it improves Hearts great but seems counterproductive to development of our own teenagers 

1 minute ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

It wouldn't be under our own conditions. It would 100% be on their conditions.

Leveins Battalion

Footballs changed, the man city's of this world swallow up hundreds of players now,I'd happily take one of theirs on loan.

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Such as having to play when fit ?

TyphoonJambo
2 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

First rule of ITK PM club is not to talk about ITK PM club. 

I can post this though because I'm not in it. 

You would say that, 🤐

No loans please, particularly players we can never hope to sign permanently. Squad is big enough as it is and nothing says not good enough to young players like not getting game time ahead of loanees. 

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Footballs changed, the man city's of this world swallow up hundreds of players now,I'd happily take one of theirs on loan.

Agreed but not if they insist the guy is first pick every week or some nonsense like that. 

Flappy Hands

I'm hoping we see Olly Lee move on fairly sharpish to free up more wages.

I dunno why Bozanic is there either, he could do with being moved on as well. 

Get a couple of players at a decent level in. 

1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Thats not how loans work , they send the player out and the team he goes to can do whatever they want , play him , make him sit in a stand for the whole loan maybe even just clean the toilets.

How could you be so silly as to think they would put conditions in it such as preferred position , percentage of games/minutes they need to play etc.

7 minutes ago, Jodami said:

No loans please, particularly players we can never hope to sign permanently. Squad is big enough as it is and nothing says not good enough to young players like not getting game time ahead of loanees. 

I get what you are saying but sometimes a better level of player in on loan can help the young players develop.

I know we've just signed Naismith but a pretty good example of that.