***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Absolute Scenes

2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

1A890AD8-4AE4-48FC-9FF0-DA71DCE69F9B.jpeg.8d204d54a23957c405547000beb5ad9c.jpeg

Meylers got a beard

This could be a shout. Wages an issue though? Championship players normally are above 10k a week minimum 

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I’ve a lot of family in Birmingham. Anyone who would rather live there than Edinburgh needs their head examined. 

Being from down south originally myself I'm amazed anyone would rather live there to be honest. I mean the whole country maybe bar the Dorset, Devon or Cornwall coast. 

2 hours ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The sad thing is, I’ve spent 4 digits on season tickets and I’m guaranteed to have some miserable git like your fine self sitting within earshot! 

I would suggest that you need to buy even more expensive season tickets just to make sure that you are surrounded by others just like your fine self who do not want to be anywhere near miserable peasant scum like the majority of normal Hearts supporters.

Alternatively to save you from being anywhere within earshot of the SCUM perhaps you should consider season books at Edinburgh Rugby and become a Warrior.

You will find below a link to assist you.

https://www.edinburghrugby.org/tickets-and-hospitality/season-ticket-membership

You're welcome...................at Murrayfield which should be absolutely perfect for you and your ilk

gashauskis9
49 minutes ago, Finny1981 said:

Lee Cattermole the type we need leader in the middle park 

With the refs up here, a player like Cattermole would never complete 90 mins in a Hearts strip.

6 hours ago, Sid said:

Alan

no one disagrees that we haven’t got it right over the last few seasons but how can you think that this season will be similar to previous since we have signed up the core of the team on long term contracts, we have signed a pile of the young guns on long term contracts, we have signed Halkett who is keeping our our captain and virtually top scorer, we are not signing 20 players, we have boosted attacking wide options with Walker who has shown early positive signs, Mulraney is improving by the week. Naismith scarf above the head tomorrow on long term deal. 

Yes, more to do, Washington shown nothing yet, but how on earth can you attempt to compare last couple of years with what we have done over last 4 months? 

Perhaps he’s seen the League Cup games.

We haven’t been great in any of them, the atmosphere is always a conceded goal away from toxic.

A couple of decent signings could change it but the manager saying he’s happy enough with our strikers concerns me a lot

The Future's Maroon
10 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Everyone ready for an F5 smashathon today then aye?

😂😂

This’ll be fun today!

11 hours ago, innerjambo said:

Are we signing Davy Crockett?

Close. Two signings today Davy Crocked and Davy Crock of Shyte

Mr Elwood P
5 hours ago, 7628mm said:

I would suggest that you need to buy even more expensive season tickets just to make sure that you are surrounded by others just like your fine self who do not want to be anywhere near miserable peasant scum like the majority of normal Hearts supporters.

Alternatively to save you from being anywhere within earshot of the SCUM perhaps you should consider season books at Edinburgh Rugby and become a Warrior.

You're welcome...................at Murrayfield which should be absolutely perfect for you and your ilk

Are you ok? Think you’ve missed the point of my post and also made a complete tit of yourself by jumping to the conclusion that I sit in expensive seats. Clue, season ticket(s) ...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 hours ago, RS86 said:

Will throw another name out there. Vurnon Anita.

Heart of a chicken 

Do we have the required coverage of spies in and around key installations?    Airport.    Riccarton.   Tynecastle.    Train stations.    Beard care shelves in Tesco.

2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Do we have the required coverage of spies in and around key installations?    Airport.    Riccarton.   Tynecastle.    Train stations.    Beard care shelves in Tesco.

He will undoubtedly travel in clean shaven disguise now. 

1 minute ago, Jodami said:

Didn't think of that.    Cover the Turkish Barbers of the UK.

TyphoonJambo
5 minutes ago, Jodami said:

3 minutes ago, Jodami said:

https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.5db7fabccedf8cb027865b7191ec04f2&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fckf9JVzqd47pC%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=%2bc%2fqc6i6W7oWI8SSgh%2busQ

2 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Perhaps he’s seen the League Cup games.

We haven’t been great in any of them, the atmosphere is always a conceded goal away from toxic.

A couple of decent signings could change it but the manager saying he’s happy enough with our strikers concerns me a lot

Agree with all of this. A striker should be judged on putting the ball in the back of the net. On that count, none are getting pass marks. 

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, Sid said:

Agree with all of this. A striker should be judged on putting the ball in the back of the net. On that count, none are getting pass marks. 

that's really unfair on the likes of Keena and Washington - both of which are capable of goals, but the service to them has been awful, so they haven't had much to go on, hence the 70 odd shots, most of which have probably been outside of the box. The whole issue has been the service to these strikers, and Washington being written off after 3 games shows how over expectant and impatient our fans are. You cannot write a player of Washingtons' standard off in that time

Do The Dance
43 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Can't see anyone being allowed to steal Naismiths thunder

Only reason to announce all at once would be to allow them to play Sunday, I’d think. Otherwise, I’d agree with you.

11 hours ago, 19/05/2012 said:

David Meyler just announced he is leaving reading and excited about his new challenge. Ticks most of the boxes international midfielder, no one knew he was available and strong beard. 

New challenge: get more subscribers on YouTube, play more FIFA and compete in more Fortnite competitions.

TyphoonJambo
36 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Good work Typhoon, didn't realise you were an agent mate! 

Thats the first rule of spy club

Lord Beni of Gorgie

9am and the only news, the ****ing third kit is sold out. Black Thursday.

****ing doomed, I'll tell you

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Was hoping business was done by 11 to concentrate on England getting humped at Rounders

Unknown user
7 hours ago, 7628mm said:

:laugh: on the fighting juice last night were we?

Fitzroy Pointon
5 minutes ago, Punks No Deid said:

ecstasy-pill.jpg

Should give them out before games these days.