• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

Robbo-Jambo
1 minute ago, Heartsofgold said:

4 year deal!!  Our next manager for sure!

Must be a coaching role later on in contract

The Old Tolbooth

I was a bit worried as he was walking with a limp yesterday, however it's all fine today, must have been the weight of the money from Norwich in his back pocket! 

Welcome aboard Naisy :D 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Can also verify the authenticity of one of our ITKers who PM'd me a long time back saying this would be a 4 year deal. Good on ya pal

See Hearts have just tweeted it’s all about Naismith today #NaismithDay 

would doubt we’ll see any more come in today. I do like a Friday announcement tbf. 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Can also verify the authenticity of one of our ITKers who PM'd me a long time back saying this would be a 4 year deal. Good on ya pal

Good to hear

Which one??

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, jamboj said:

Good to hear

Which one??

Doesn't matter really. Good enough to know there are people who are careful enough with what they say and when. When they feel its right to share on here they do.

Not everything comes off that we want to do though.

AllyjamboDerbyshire
14 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

would doubt we’ll see any more come in today. I do like a Friday announcement tbf. 

If there is, indeed, a message in that tweet, I hope it's indicative of an upcoming signing that deserves his share of the limelight. Or dare I risk wishing for too much, one that might outshine even Steven Naismith and spoil Naismith Day? Naw, don't be silly!

26 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Unless of course we are signing either Kal or Kai Naismith.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

If there is, indeed, a message in that tweet, I hope it's indicative of an upcoming signing that deserves his share of the limelight. Or dare I risk wishing for too much, one that might outshine even Steven Naismith and spoil Naismith Day? Naw, don't be silly!

I think it means we are not quite ready, may have to wait a week or so until this English window shuts and our bargaining position becomes stronger

Mr Brightside
6 minutes ago, va va voom said:

Unless of course we are signing either Kal or Kai Naismith.

Or Jason, could do with another right back.

gashauskis9
4 minutes ago, iainmac said:

.... on here, for about a week! 😎 

Couldn’t be arsed trawling through the whole shitshow to be honest.

Just now, Gashauskis9 said:

Couldn’t be arsed trawling through the whole shitshow to be honest.

Smart move. 

There's a lot more than Damour coming in if you believe this thread! 😎 

Well, that's interesting. The fact that they are saying that today is naismith day, kinda hints at the fact that there is something else imminent but they just don't want to take anythingbaway from the we've signed naismith on a 4yr deal.

10 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Well, that's interesting. The fact that they are saying that today is naismith day, kinda hints at the fact that there is something else imminent but they just don't want to take anythingbaway from the we've signed naismith on a 4yr deal.

You think? 

I thought the media team picked up on the Twitterati posting "Happy Naismith Day" all morning in anticipation of the inevitable announcement. 

2 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

that's really unfair on the likes of Keena and Washington - both of which are capable of goals, but the service to them has been awful, so they haven't had much to go on, hence the 70 odd shots, most of which have probably been outside of the box. The whole issue has been the service to these strikers, and Washington being written off after 3 games shows how over expectant and impatient our fans are. You cannot write a player of Washingtons' standard off in that time

If you think most of our 70 odd shots have been outside the box you weren't at the Cowdenbeath game. Time after time ball was in the box and strikers dithered, passed it or blootered it. I admit it's early days but, with our start we don't have time to wait for one of them to find form. One of them might be the solution but we're toiling for goals now and don't look like keeping clean sheets against better opposition either. 

Naismith will make a huge difference but without him we're gonna toil, again unless there are further additions. IMO of course

Great signing,  Naismith will make a difference,  but it still does not address the fundamental problem of our midfield. Hopefully we have another still to come in.

Jamboscanbevicius
6 minutes ago, micole said:

Great signing,  Naismith will make a difference,  but it still does not address the fundamental problem of our midfield. Hopefully we have another still to come in.

It doesn’t entirely fix the midfield problem (and we still need someone in) but it definitely helps. Naismith will play deep rather than right up top, so his tenacity and linking the middle to the front will have a huge influence on the midfield. 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Don't believe a word pal😂.

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Can verify that also.

And I.

1 hour ago, iainmac said:

You think? 

I thought the media team picked up on the Twitterati posting "Happy Naismith Day" all morning in anticipation of the inevitable announcement. 

I think they adopted the line 'happy naismith day' but they also said today was all about him, it was more that than the use of the twitterati phrase that made me think it.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Gav M said:

I think they adopted the line 'happy naismith day' but they also said today was all about him, it was more that than the use of the twitterati phrase that made me think it.

Bit of an amateur Twitter user, what is a twitterati phrase for the uneducated?

7 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

With the refs up here, a player like Cattermole would never complete 90 mins in a Hearts strip.

Brown get away with it every week 🙈😂😂

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Bit of an amateur Twitter user, what is a twitterati phrase for the uneducated?

Twat that uses Twitter I think, don't use it my self 

Ronald Villiers
1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Damour on loan from Cardiff is doing the rounds.

Fingers crossed, he looks decent enough.  He was on the verge of coming on loan to an unnamed Scottish team in January.  Wonder if it was us.

lovereallyhurtwithoutdjoum
18 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Fingers crossed, he looks decent enough.  He was on the verge of coming on loan to an unnamed Scottish team in January.  Wonder if it was us.

Heard it was Widdecombe and Pump

23 minutes ago, Finny1981 said:

Brown get away with it every week 🙈😂😂

If someone did what Brown does playing for Hearts, never mind a ban, they’d probably get a stretch in Saughton.

1 minute ago, lovereallyhurtwithoutdjoum said:

Heard it was Widdecombe and Pump

Well... there's two words that I never want to see in the same sentence ever again. 🤮

YouLetYourClubDie
1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Damour on loan from Cardiff is doing the rounds.

Sure he is a free agent.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Spiffing. 🎩

Seems the boy was right about the fitness and injury stuff as well.