***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Absolute Scenes

Jambosteve1902
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Well that's some response 😂😂😂😂

Struggling to decipher if your 15 or 16. its a tricky one.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, Jambosteve1902 said:

Struggling to decipher if your 15 or 16. its a tricky one.

I only said all the eggs aren't In one basket and you've flown off the handle for no apparent reason. We might well be talking to or have spoken to Morrison but that's not the only option.

7 minutes ago, Jambosteve1902 said:

you're welcome to PM me if you know more like,  can only pass on the information i know pal dont appreciate the condescending/riddiculant nature of your comment :) 

This post has ended me 😂😂😂

StevenNaismith
3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Gone above my head that one im afraid😂😂

Sure if you think of a high end supermarket you’ll get my meaning 🤣

There’s another supermarket in the Gyle, familiar name this one.

3 minutes ago, Jambosteve1902 said:

you're welcome to PM me if you know more like,  can only pass on the information i know pal dont appreciate the condescending/riddiculant nature of your comment :) 

don't worry about him. He used to be ITK to some extent but has come up with absolutley nothing this summer. Zilch. Nada. Zero, diddly 

Just now, StevenNaismith said:

Sure if you think of a high end supermarket you’ll get my meaning 🤣

There’s another supermarket in the Gyle, familiar name this one.

Got it now......been a long day😂

2 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

don't worry about him. He used to be ITK to some extent but has come up with absolutley nothing this summer. Zilch. Nada. Zero, diddly 

Kimo much as you can be ok , trust me when i say Notts is far from someone that has come up with absolutely nothing this summer. 

Edited by sadj

Jambosteve1902
Just now, kimosavi said:

i dont mind if he doesn't have info, but if im trying to pass on things im told (purely to just pass it on to fellow jambos) to receice petulant comments with sarcastic thumb emojis arent appreciated  im not the best person with sarcasm it irritates me cause my jobs full of the pr****

I only said all the eggs aren't In one basket and you've flown off the handle for no apparent reason. We might well be talking to or have spoken to Morrison but that's not the only option.

Wasn't flying off the handle at all but rather than saying we have a couple of others of which id have said oh thats good you riddiculed my comment.  apologies if you felt i was a bit OTT. 

Just now, Jambosteve1902 said:

i dont mind if he doesn't have info, but if im trying to pass on things im told (purely to just pass it on to fellow jambos) to receice petulant comments with sarcastic thumb emojis arent appreciated  im not the best person with sarcasm it irritates me cause my jobs full of the pr****

Wasn't flying off the handle at all but rather than saying we have a couple of others of which id have said oh thats good you riddiculed my comment.  apologies if you felt i was a bit OTT. 

I haven't ridiculed anything. You were the one accusing people of being 15 or 16.

Jambosteve1902

I haven't ridiculed anything. You were the one accusing people of being 15 or 16.

because ok then with a thumb is a childish immature response to something was why. like i said if it annoyed you more than i intended it to my bad 

Edited by Jambosteve1902

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Kimo much as you can be ok , trust me when i say Notts is far from someone that has come up with absolutely nothing this summer. 

Must've missed it mate? What was it? And I'm no being arsey genuinely thought he'd come up with nothing this window, hence his condisending replay to Steve. Thought it was some ITK man off thing 

The Future's Maroon
5 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

That is is absolute garbage, he has....maybe not in the public forum but Notts is very well informed, and there is a few posters on here who would back that up.

afanderson33
15 minutes ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

Can i ask you for examples of this dancing around things when they are true? Just so i can fully understand your stance here. Maybe a player before this,  were you have based this theory on? 

Cheers 

sure. 

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2019/02/21/hearts-boss-craig-levein-discusses-referees-and-responds-to-craig-halkett-link/

1 minute ago, Jambosteve1902 said:

because ok then with a thumb is a childish immature response to something was why. like i said if it annoyed you more than i intended it to my bad 

It was just that ok then thumbs up. I would be delighted if we sign Morrison but we haven't chucked everything into him.

We finally have a breakout of some interesting gossip and news......Naismith finally signs.....and this thread seems to be returning to type again. Potty, had taken a turn for the better as well.

Ted Hastings
3 hours ago, Craig_ said:

Image result for ted hastings

Easy fella, I'm not a bent copper. I'll have you for defamation of character.

2 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

That is is absolute garbage, he has....maybe not in the public forum but Notts is very well informed, and there is a few posters on here who would back that up.

I'm just going on what I've seen on here

In the public forum 

The Future's Maroon
3 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

In the public forum 

Not all rumours/names are shared on the public forum, quite rightly as I mentioned yesterday.

I was just correcting your previous claim, no worries 👍

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Eddie The Eagle
4 minutes ago, afanderson33 said:

Thanks 

I think the fact Morrison has played in the English premiership for most of his career and Scotland and would be a major coup is why he's denied interest

2 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Not all rumours/names are shared on the public forum, quite rightly as I mentioned yesterday.

I was just correcting your previous claim, no worries 👍

No worries i just thought he posted them publicly like the other ITKers hence me assuming he hadn't shared anything this summer so far 

Just now, Barack said:

There's a good reason certain people aren't divulging all on the forum anymore, mate.

I, for example, knew Naismith was signing a 4 year deal month's ago. Told via PM.If I'd said that openly, (and I'm not a genuine ITK'r) what would have been the reaction...?

"**** off... :lol: " as an example. 

Aye fair point 😁 

I stand corrected Notts 👍

afanderson33
1 minute ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

Thanks 

I think the fact Morrison has played in the English premiership for most of his career and Scotland and would be a major coup is why he's denied interest

Alternatively, could it not also be true that other people have not got correct information and that he is genuinely not interested? Hibs also denied interest in Morrison the same day as us, after Keith Downie had linked him to both clubs. There has been nothing in the media linking him to either club since then. 

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

Aye fair point 😁 

I stand corrected Notts 👍

Don't worry about it. I've been accused of far worse. Most of it correct 😉

Cruyff Turn
1 minute ago, Barack said:

There's a good reason certain people aren't divulging all on the forum anymore, mate.

I, for example, knew Naismith was signing a 4 year deal month's ago. Told via PM.If I'd said that openly, (and I'm not a genuine ITK'r) what would have been the reaction...?

"**** off... :lol: " as an example. 

:spoton:

It’s a shame because it genuinely gave us something good to talk about.

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Don't worry about it. I've been accused of far worse. Most of it correct 😉

Me too 👌

So this PM club how do i get in 😏

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

Me too 👌

So this PM club how do i get in 😏

By not jumping in with both feet would be a start 😂😂😂

Robbo-Jambo
10 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

In the public forum 

Well maybe you shouldn't have made the comment then.

There is such things as PMs on the go.

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, MattyK82 said:

Morrison has been seen at Tynie?! 

3 hours ago, iainmac said:

Nope but there was rumours of a Tesco earlier. 😎 

Oh, come on, the possibility of a Tesco at Tynie was put to bed a few years ago! 😀

4 minutes ago, larbert_jambo said:

In other Hearts transfer news Petkov joins Clyde on loan for 6 months 

What the Hell are you posting that on this thread for?

Oh aye..........

I'm not entirly sure why people get so uppity when others come on with snippets of info. Some of it will be right, some will be wrong, some will happen and others might lead to nothing. Choose to believe it or not, some of us enjoy the speculation and are happy to get in to some conversation and speculation about it. If you don't believe it, think that the poster is spouting pi$h or are fed up with the itk-ness of some of it.....dont post, ignore it, read something else. If you have information to the contrary, then post it, it adds to the discussion but this obsession with trying to prove people wrong and starting bitchfests about it is spoiling the whole thing for everyone! Surely the speculation is what forums like this are for!

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Well maybe you shouldn't have made the comment then.

There is such things as PMs on the go.

Calm yourself 

Sounds like you've got PM

Just now, SuperAustin said:

Hearing of Chinese player coming in 

There was chat of a Japanese youngster from man city a few days ago

Phil D. Corners
8 minutes ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

Thanks 

I under why Levein poured water on speculation. 

The interesting thing is that he was asked about him by a journalist. They don’t often ask about specific players unless there is something in it. No smoke without fire etc. 

1 minute ago, Eddie The Eagle said:

Japanese maybe? 

Japanese aye. I will be hoping with all my heart that he doesn't end up with us.

Eddie The Eagle
1 minute ago, Phil D. Corners said:

The interesting thing is that he was asked about him by a journalist. They don’t often ask about specific players unless there is something in it. No smoke without fire etc. 

Maybe thought they meant the singer James Morrison 

Eddie The Eagle
Just now, Notts1874 said:

Japanese aye. I will be hoping with all my heart that he doesn't end up with us.

Why may i add? 

afanderson33
2 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

Because Keith Downie of Sky Sports linked us and Hibs with him, so a journalist asked about it and he said “no” when asked if was interested in him. 

SuperAustin
2 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Yeah maybe Japanese he was in today 

BarneyBattles44

Come on now guys Morrison spotted in Tesco in same sentence

Morrison's more like

Edited by BarneyBattles44

Cruyff Turn
6 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Sure it’s not just whispers?

davemclaren
15 minutes ago, larbert_jambo said:

In other Hearts transfer news Petkov joins Clyde on loan for 6 months 

Decent team last season. 

Cruyff Turn
5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

A bit lightweight for this league.