Kyle Lafferty.

skwif1

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Morgan said:

:thumbsup:

Glad that one’s sorted then!

Indeed, apologies for being overly pedantic 🙈.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Robbo-Jambo

• Jammy T

• Cruyff Turn

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

3rd bid accepted, 200k was muted but rejected by us

The fee was undisclosed when he did sign 

No detail in respect of an incremental transfer fee

would have hoped it was a one off payment and we held out for this 

I think we will have it all by now 🤞

Unknown user
3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

You didn’t read it did you.

33DF12AC-EC24-4CDF-812C-4C66862F0AF0.png

No, but I have now.

I've never been called a hun. I've been called a mini- hun, a diet hun, a hun without the bus fare. These are all related to the rangers, none related to a religion.

"Hun" just isn't sectarian. The hun would like us to stop calling them the hun so they pretend it is, but it isn't.

9 hours ago, alyp said:

Yep. They do. This was taken in the Hearts end during the Cowdenbeath game.  Identity protected as it’s silly, not illegal. 

9D7B705C-CFC4-40B0-812B-4A01EBA6E4C2.jpeg

Is that a Stone Island tattoo on that guys neck? :rofl:

Pasquale for King
50 minutes ago, Smithee said:

No, but I have now.

I've never been called a hun. I've been called a mini- hun, a diet hun, a hun without the bus fare. These are all related to the rangers, none related to a religion.

"Hun" just isn't sectarian. The hun would like us to stop calling them the hun so they pretend it is, but it isn't.

I would prefer not to be called a Hun of any kind to be honest.

Unknown user
Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I would prefer not to be called a Hun of any kind to be honest.

I don't like the rangers link one little bit myself but that's football for you. 

At the end of the day, if I go on a rant about dirty hun *******s, their filthy hunnish ways and their manky hun offspring, every single person reading it knows exactly who I'm talking about, and it isn't protestants. 

Pasquale for King
3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I don't like the rangers link one little bit myself but that's football for you. 

At the end of the day, if I go on a rant about dirty hun *******s, their filthy hunnish ways and their manky hun offspring, every single person reading it knows exactly who I'm talking about, and it isn't protestants. 

No doubt about that 😃👍🏽

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Indeed, apologies for being overly pedantic 🙈.

Not a problem. :thumbsup:

WoolfordsHearts
11 hours ago, alyp said:

Yep. They do. This was taken in the Hearts end during the Cowdenbeath game.  Identity protected as it’s silly, not illegal. 

9D7B705C-CFC4-40B0-812B-4A01EBA6E4C2.jpeg

😂Some wee fife newco ned sneaks into an empty area of Hearts supporters and it's conclusive proof.

2 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Is that a Stone Island tattoo on that guys neck? :rofl:

Look at his hat and his ‘toap’.

FFS

:lol: 

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

100%. The majority of they hun ****s wouldn’t know the difference between Protestants and the fenian bassas they hate anyway. 

Forever Hearts
32 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

😂Some wee fife newco ned sneaks into an empty area of Hearts supporters and it's conclusive proof.

😂 unbelievable eh? 😂

Forever Hearts
2 hours ago, Smithee said:

No, but I have now.

It is sectarian and offensive,  whether you've been called it a thousand times or none at all. 👍

Unknown user
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

It is sectarian and offensive,  whether you've been called it a thousand times or none at all. 👍

It's meant to cause offence, football fans don't have affectionate nicknames for each other.

But it isn't sectarian, the rangers aren't a sect.

Cruyff Turn
9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's meant to cause offence, football fans don't have affectionate nicknames for each other.

Correct. 👍🏼

But he’s quite happy to use the term Tim, which isn’t Sectarian either but just shows his mind blowing hypocrisy, faux outrage and one man crusade in his staunch defence of all things Rangers / Newco The Rangers on here.

IveSeenTheLight
6 hours ago, Hearts1975 said:

I would be unhappy if he went to the sheep 

No thanks, we don’t want him.

22 minutes ago, Smithee said:

:spoton:

Inch Hearts
43 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

What is sectarian about it?  Absolutely nothing. 

Inch Hearts
41 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Exactly. 

Forever Hearts
6 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Correct. 👍🏼

But he’s quite happy to use the term Tim, which isn’t Sectarian either but just shows his mind blowing hypocrisy, faux outrage and one man crusade in his staunch defence of all things Rangers / Newco The Rangers on here.

You've already made a fool of yourself with the Tim thing. No Celtic fan finds it offensive and they refer to themselves as Tims whereas no Rangers fan will call himself a hun. There are plenty of derogatory terms that Celtic fans do find offensive but Tim isn't one of them. If you've got evidence to the contrary then fire it up. I'll leave it with you. 

Forever Hearts
7 hours ago, Smithee said:

NBM have deemed it sectarian. 

1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

You've already made a fool of yourself with the Tim thing. No Celtic fan finds it offensive and they refer to themselves as Tims whereas no Rangers fan will call himself a hun. There are plenty of derogatory terms that Celtic fans do find offensive but Tim isn't one of them. If you've got evidence to the contrary then fire it up. I'll leave it with you. 

Dave, “Hun” is not sectarian. It doesn’t matter how many times you try and claim it is.

tokyowalnut
9 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Better by a distance than any of our current strikers.

Not according to their international manager who chooses our forward ahead of him.

gashauskis9

Wouldn’t shock me if he ended up at the wee team.  It’s the kind of impulse signing they’d lap up and he’d probably do well representing similar minded reprobates (the flute could be an issue mind you).

I’d take Cummings over him any day of the week.  I like him, he’s cocky and has something about him.  Good for the dressing room as well, I think he’d be a good fit and Naismith could work wonders on him maturing his game.

Forever Hearts
40 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Dave, “Hun” is not sectarian. It doesn’t matter how many times you try and claim it is.

NBM and many more disagree. If somebody finds something offensive then don't call them it. Simple as that. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

NBM and many more disagree. If somebody finds something offensive then don't call them it. Simple as that. 

Where do we stop? If someone Identifies as a kettle do we have to agree and accept they're a kettle because otherwise they could be offended?

Nonsense 

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Where do we stop? If someone Identifies as a kettle do we have to agree and accept they're a kettle because otherwise they could be offended?

Nonsense 

You wouldn't use the P word or the N word to describe a Pakistani or black person because they'd find it grossly offensive and rightly so. Same applies here. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

You wouldn't use the P word or the N word to describe a Pakistani or black person because they'd find it grossly offensive and rightly so. Same applies here. 

Poor Rangers fans, most chose to ride at the back of the bus tbf.

Forever Hearts
Just now, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Poor Rangers fans, most chose to ride at the back of the bus tbf.

Not a case of poor Rangers fans. They have more than their fare share of neanderthals but also many decent fans, just like Celtic. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, sassenach said:

Kyle Lafferty threads always seem to end up as a discussion about sectarianism.

Are there any examples of when Kyle himself has engaged in sectarian behaviour? And is there any evidence that Kyle himself holds sectarian views? Genuine questions, because I can't think of anything, although of course I'm not from Scotland or Northern Ireland.

Have a look at his celebration when he scored against Celtic for us, it was a salute but the intention was to give an open hand as in a red hand of Ulster salute.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Not a case of poor Rangers fans. They have more than their fare share of neanderthals but also many decent fans, just like Celtic. 

Of course. What's your point? Hun is inoffensive regardless of what they think.

Absolute Scenes
46 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Am hearing Dubai or somewhere for Laff. 

Somewhere :interehjrling:

Edited by Absolute Scenes

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Of course. What's your point? Hun is inoffensive regardless of what they think.

Again, if somebody finds a word offensive and asks you not to call them it, why would you continue to do so? Would you do it in a face to face to environment if they asked not to be called it? I know I wouldn't. Maybe it comes down to how we all personally behave and show respect to others. 

5 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Somewhere :interehjrling:

😂😂😂 that’s meant to say or somewhere that side of the world. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
7 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Again, if somebody finds a word offensive and asks you not to call them it, why would you continue to do so? Would you do it in a face to face to environment if they asked not to be called it? I know I wouldn't. Maybe it comes down to how we all personally behave and show respect to others. 

No. If someone said they were a kettle I would still say they're a human being. There's no reason to be genuinely offended by being called a hun. It's just nonsense. I regularly do things that offend people that are inoffensive to most and I don't intend to stop. People do and say thing that offend me but they're entitled to their opinion, I've suffered no great hardship. 

Poor Huns. They've been abused for too long. :(

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

Am hearing Dubai or somewhere for Laff. 

More religious hatred, more sun.  Less gambling.

Rocky jamboa
59 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Wouldn’t shock me if he ended up at the wee team.  It’s the kind of impulse signing they’d lap up and he’d probably do well representing similar minded reprobates (the flute could be an issue mind you).

I’d take Cummings over him any day of the week.  I like him, he’s cocky and has something about him.  Good for the dressing room as well, I think he’d be a good fit and Naismith could work wonders on him maturing his game.

Re your last paragraph, I see him as an arrogant tw@t who thinks he's better than he is and would cause friction in the dressing room because of that attitude. Hope we steer well clear of him. 

Alex Kintner
3 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

You’re wrong as I know a Rangers fan who refers to himself this way. He even runs his own handy website listing local businesses and he uses that term in the website name. I’ve never visited it but he says he gets thousands of visitors a day and he says nobody has ever complained about the title being offensive. 

15 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Will do a Djoum type move IMO

Wouldn't last 5 minutes in Saudi Arabia with his habits...😁

Absolute Scenes
46 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

😂😂😂 that’s meant to say or somewhere that side of the world. 

😂 all good mate, I knew you meant that 😜

gashauskis9
50 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Re your last paragraph, I see him as an arrogant tw@t who thinks he's better than he is and would cause friction in the dressing room because of that attitude. Hope we steer well clear of him. 

I think he’s a daft wee laddie, but he’s no Riordan, Thumb or GOC.  I’ve seen nothing but professionalism from him on the park and he gives the fans back as good as he gets.  I think he’s young enough to have any bad traits knocked out of him by experienced pros.

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

You’re wrong as I know a Rangers fan who refers to himself this way. He even runs his own handy website listing local businesses and he uses that term in the website name. I’ve never visited it but he says he gets thousands of visitors a day and he says nobody has ever complained about the title being offensive. 

Ah well, one out of hundreds of thousands. And as I said, I've yet to meet a single one in my 48 years who refers to themselves as a hun. Not one. 

Alex Kintner
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Ah well, one out of hundreds of thousands. And as I said, I've yet to meet a single one in my 48 years who refers to themselves as a hun. Not one. 

I can’t comment on the hundreds of thousands as I don’t know them but in terms of the matter at hand,  I can confirm that this guy does. Little point arguing the toss about it though.

Unknown user

52 minutes ago, farin said:

Huns crying about being called huns is risible, considering the bile they spout about other people themselves. 

Yes but their feelings are hurt. No one likes them and it's really upsetting.