Kyle Lafferty.

skwif1

Cruyff Turn
8 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Somebody posted earlier that you're making a fool of yourself. This proves it. 

Nah, you’re the one that’s accused me of being intolerant and a bigot and are now refusing to explain yourself and you haven’t denied it either.

Someone also posted it’s the same posters that go around sticking up for ‘them’ on every thread.

You’re the one embarrassing yourself with your quite obvious sweet spot for Der Hun. 

Shameful.

Edited by Cruyff Turn

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Robbo-Jambo

• Jammy T

• Cruyff Turn

Who_put_the_ball_in...

I would take him. Not because I like Sevco but because he scored 19 goals in a season for us.

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Too many people on JKB behave like jilted girlfriends whenever  someone at the club does something they don't approve of - Levein, Mackay, Locke, Walker, Lafferty, Nicholson, Black etc all get similar treatment - why do we expect Hearts players to support Hearts or indeed have any more than an employer/employee relationship with the club and thus with fans. It's boring seeing the same rubbish about all these guys on every single thread when one of their names is mentioned...

Nailed it

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Is that maybe because you enjoy a sash bash and a flute band

We need more sash bashes and flute bands imo.

Cruyff Turn
1 minute ago, Governor Tarkin said:

We need more sash bashes and flute bands imo.

Very upbeat and get a crowd going. 

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Very upbeat and get a crowd going. 

:spoton:

Tynecastlesmychurch

We struggle to score goals. We had plenty of chances against utd and Cowdenbeath. We've had plenty tonight but we're just not a very prolific side. I don't know if thats down to our manager or something else. Hopefully it'll improve with Naismith coming back into the team. From what I've seen so far we need another option up top and weather thats Lafferty or even Cummings I don't mind. But their both available so I'd be really disappointed if we didn't loom at one of them. If we lose tonight it might force Craigs hand.

Currently losing to the power house that is Stenhousemuir, at home and people would turn down taking Lafferty back 😂😂😂

Tynecastlesmychurch
4 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Currently losing to the power house that is Stenhousemuir, at home and people would turn down taking Lafferty back 😂😂😂

Exactly! Where's Cornette when you need him!

Edit: winning now but your point is still valid! 

Edited by Tynecastlesmychurch

Lafferty in an idiot, an imbecile, a Sevco supporting hun c@#t,he brings out the worst in a section of our support and he could be disruptive 

But

He scored big goals in big games and he is now free, so would I take him? Almost certainly 

40 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Fairly sure we got knocked out of the g roup stages with the amazing Kyle Lafferty

Raymond Reddington

If he was a Hearts player and Northern Ireland got to the euros would we not get some money. Im sure at the world cup teams got around £200000 for a player playing for their country? Maclean needs to retire. Not convinced by Washington he looks like a striker with no confidence. He may score a few once he finds the net, but how long will that be? As previous have said we are creating chances we just need a goal scorer. 

Edited by Raymond Reddington

2 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Fairly sure we got knocked out of the g roup stages with the amazing Kyle Lafferty

Im fairy sure you are right but he did score 4 in 4 in the LC under the wizard that is Cathro.

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Nah, you’re the one that’s accused me of being intolerant and a bigot and are now refusing to explain yourself and you haven’t denied it either.

Someone also posted it’s the same posters that go around sticking up for ‘them’ on every thread.

You’re the one embarrassing yourself with your quite obvious sweet spot for Der Hun. 

Shameful.

There's only one person has used bigoted slurs on this thread and that's you. As for KL being a Rangers fan and you not wanting him, did you feel the same about Alex McDonald? Sandy Clark? And umpteen other Rangers fans who have played for and given their all for Hearts. Nah, didn't think so. 

Cruyff Turn
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

There's only one person has used bigoted slurs on this thread and that's you. As for KL being a Rangers fan and you not wanting him, did you feel the same about Alex McDonald? Sandy Clark? And umpteen other Rangers fans who have played for and given their all for Hearts. Nah, didn't think so. 

Again, you’ve accused me of using bigoted slurs. 

Explain yourself. 

Tynecastlesmychurch

Well close thread Craig just confirmed its not happening. Hopefully with Naismith coming back and Walker getting up to speed as he put it. We shouldn't really need another striker. Especially with the likes of Mcdonald, Zanatta, Mulraney as well as Morrison still to come back. We have plenty of wide options to help the strikers out.

Well thats the thought anyway... 

Levein said on the radio that goals will come from the existing strikers. We have played Dundee Utd, Cowdenbeath and Stenny with none of them on the score sheet. 

Hectormasson
1 minute ago, 8skacel8 said:

Levein said on the radio that goals will come from the existing strikers. We have played Dundee Utd, Cowdenbeath and Stenny with none of them on the score sheet. 

Let's hope they rattle a few against east fife,Washington and Walker,keena if he plays...

We’ve plenty strikers who will come good, despite missing 35 to 40 chances already this season said Levein. Lafferty won’t be joining us. 

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Again, you’ve accused me of using bigoted slurs. 

Explain yourself. 

Hun and all that orange stuff you bore us all with are bigoted slurs, whether you like it or not. Three Celtic supporters  have recently been fined and one even quit his job for using similar terminology to abuse John Beaton.

Care to answer the rest of my post? 

Forever Hearts
9 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

In Craig we trust. 🙄

17 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Im fairy sure you are right but he did score 4 in 4 in the LC under the wizard that is Cathro.

Halket has 3 in 2

Cruyff Turn
1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Hun and all that orange stuff you bore us all with are bigoted slurs, whether you like it or not. Three Celtic supporters  have recently been fined and one even quit his job for using similar terminology to abuse John Beaton.

Care to answer the rest of my post? 

:rofl:Typical Rangers fan response. Well and truly outed you tonight. 

15 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Let's hope they rattle a few against east fife,Washington and Walker,keena if he plays...

We can only hope. I can see us being pipped for the last seeded place on goal difference. Livi will pump Berwick and Hibs are already 2 goals ahead of us just now before they play Elgin. 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

:rofl:Typical Rangers fan response. Well and truly outed you tonight. 

No. The only person you've outed is yourself and your ignorance. I only posted facts. You posted nonsense. 

PS. I was going to watch Hearts when you were filling nappies. 

Sub4TiddlerMurray

I'm still stunned from hearing CL say he has faith in our current strikers, none of whom have shown they can hit a barn door. Lafferty is guaranteed 15-20 goals a season. Jason Cummings would be similar. 

Can anybody tell me why we wouldn't be better off with those to in our squad?

Fair play to CL for brining Walker back, signing Halkett and Naismith, but jeesus H we need guys who can score not people who can't but might magically come good. 

Cruyff Turn
12 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

No. The only person you've outed is yourself and your ignorance. I only posted facts. You posted nonsense. 

PS. I was going to watch Hearts when you were filling nappies. 

No, you’re very wrong. You’ve accused me of something which is clearly utter nonsense and it’s quite obvious in your defence of all things that Sevco related on this forum that you are much more likely to hold bigoted views than I am. 

I’m a Protestant. So how can I be a bigot against Protestants?

The term Hun is not bigoted, it’s a term used to describe Rangers. Not Protestants. Are Rangers a religion? Maybe in your household.

How can you be bigoted against the Orange Lodge, which is a bigoted organisation.

You utter plum.

Did you wear your half and half Hearts/Rangers scarf back in those days?

😂😂😂 

46 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Well close thread Craig just confirmed its not happening. Hopefully with Naismith coming back and Walker getting up to speed as he put it. We shouldn't really need another striker. Especially with the likes of Mcdonald, Zanatta, Mulraney as well as Morrison still to come back. We have plenty of wide options to help the strikers out.

Well thats the thought anyway... 

He’s feckin delusional if he thinks that’s the case. Numerous crosses/passes  into the box begging for a striker to actually have a shot. No striker there

Edited by Jamhammer

CloustonHMFC
1 minute ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

I'm still stunned from hearing CL say he has faith in our current strikers, none of whom have shown they can hit a barn door. Lafferty is guaranteed 15-20 goals a season. Jason Cummings would be similar. 

Fair play to CL for brining Walker back, signing Halkett and Naismith, but jeesus H we need guys who can score not people who can't but might magically come good. 

Nonsense. Scored 6 in 30 games for the zombies, in fact, he’s only ever had one season where he’s been anywhere near that.

3 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Me too. Heard it in the radio home. Worrying we had to rely on a makeshift centre forward for the goals

Sub4TiddlerMurray
Just now, DarioHMFC said:

Nonsense. Scored 6 in 30 games for the zombies, in fact, he’s only ever had one season where he’s been anywhere near that.

He scored 13 for us in the short while he was

5 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Maybe because they’re both complete rockets? 

Although no one can disagree we need actual strikers. And a creative midfielder. And some muscle. And and and... 

CloustonHMFC
2 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

He scored 13 for us in the short while he was

Yes and that was the season I’m talking about.

Tynecastlesmychurch
15 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

He’s feckin delusional if he thinks that’s the case. Numerous crosses/passes  into the box begging for a striker to actually have a shot. No striker there

I want Lafferty back! But its not happening. I just hope our current misfortune if you can call it that?. In front of goal is just down to how early in the season it is. Hopefully the players will start to gel. And hopefully Lafferty doesn't go to another Scottish side (especially hibs or Aberdeen) and bang in the goals.

3 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

I want Lafferty back! But its not happening. I just hope our current misfortune if you can call it that?. In front of goal is just down to how early in the season it is. Hopefully the players will start to gel. And hopefully Lafferty doesn't go to another Scottish side (especially hibs or Aberdeen) and bang in the goals.

I like to reserve my “hope” phase for the 2nd half of a season. Starting a season hoping we get better reminds me too much of the Cathro season 

Tynecastlesmychurch
22 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I like to reserve my “hope” phase for the 2nd half of a season. Starting a season hoping we get better reminds me too much of the Cathro season 

Good lord and used hope and hopefully a fair bit in that last comment too! Ahh well at least Halketts class! 

heartsfc_fan
59 minutes ago, RalphieCifaretto said:

Hearing off to Motherwell 

What are they going to pay him? £500 a week and a pack of Doritos.

That would be some come down if that happens for Kyle.

1 minute ago, heartsfc_fan said:

What are they going to pay him? £500 a week and a pack of Doritos.

That would be some come down if that happens for Kyle.

To be fair, would probably be cushioned by the pay off from Rangers...

Byyy The Light

I’d have Isma back before this prick 100 times out of 100.

ps wasn’t that big a fan of Isma 

Edited by Byyy The Light
Caveat