Kyle Lafferty.

skwif1

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Pissed off Michael O'Neil pulling out of a squad because there was going to be a story written about him with the girl he was flashing his bits too unfortunately he made the mistake of not informing Michael or Steven his managers therefore both managers lost trust in him massively Gerrard more so apologised to both. If he hadn't done what he did i reckon he would still be first choice. 

Ta.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Robbo-Jambo

• Jammy T

• Cruyff Turn

Sectarianism equates with ignorance and certainly in the case of Hearts, the club has never had to rely on religion or sectarianism to attract supporters. Unlike Rangers, Celtic, Hibs and Dundee Utd our club has historically picked players on their ability. Not religion. Suggestions otherwise merely disgrace our clubs name.

I can’t believe that we are not interested in a player that previously scored 20 goals in 48 appearances for us.

we are in desperate need of a goal scorer, highlighted in the last 3 matches.

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Barack said:

"Kyle Lafferty, he thinks Hun's ok... "

Screenshot_20190726-141648_Google.jpg

He’s seven foot, knows there’s Huns aboot

2 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Are you sure?  The fee wasn't disclosed and I've sometimes wondered how much we got.  I heard 900K at one point, but that was all speculation.

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/spfl/scottish-premiership/rangers-boss-steven-gerrard-reveals-16641963

Edited by Section Q

Are there any other hunnish clubs that he might get a gig at? He’s already been at the only two Hunnish clubs that I am aware of; Rangers (RIP) and Sevco. If he was a bit better at football he might have got a game at Chelsea. 🤷🏻‍♂️

SpruceBringsteen
3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Are there any other hunnish clubs that he might get a gig at? He’s already been at the only two Hunnish clubs that I am aware of; Rangers (RIP) and Sevco. If he was a bit better at football he might have got a game at Chelsea. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I mean he could pop over to Kazakhstan if he wants to get hunstorical.

6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Real Madrid are recruiting.....!

1 minute ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

I mean he could pop over to Kazakhstan if he wants to get hunstorical.

But would they have marble steppes?

...a bit disco
7 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Linfield?

Forever Hearts
12 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Three. Everybody calls us huns. 👍

27 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Give it up Dave, ffs. :rofl:

You massive great sweaty Hun.

Alex Kintner
31 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

He already mentioned Sevco so it’s still just two. 👍🏻

44 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Eh no!....not 'us' as in the club and the vast majority of Hearts supporters.

They call the tiny minority of neanderthals who use the club as a means to spout their bigoted bile 'Huns'.  

Forever Hearts
23 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Give it up Dave, ffs. :rofl:

You massive great sweaty Hun.

Why do you keep calling me, Dave? And less of the insults or you will be getting reported. 👍

22 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why do you keep calling me, Dave? And less of the insults or you will be getting reported. 👍

Sorry Dave.

Alex Kintner
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why do you keep calling me Dave? 

tumblr_mhrh9er9Gk1s4t08po9_r1_500.gif

Edited by To Be Frank

joondalupjambo
2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

But would they have marble steppes?

Mongols can we still say that?  Mongol Steppes an area that you need to be careful where you tread.

Cruyff Turn
2 hours ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Ayr Utd? They eat currant buns and all fantastic flutists through there. 

Bazzas right boot

Wouldn't even be a debate if Laffertys rangers leanings were say towards celtic. 

Many posters championing him would be complety reversed on their opinion for that alone. 

Strange. 

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Not us, you. If the shoe fits and all that.....

Forever Hearts
13 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Wouldn't even be a debate if Laffertys rangers leanings were say towards celtic. 

Many posters championing him would be complety reversed on their opinion for that alone. 

Strange. 

Exactly. The JKB CSC are out in force on this thread. 

pettigrewsstylist

Yes pse if available and within budget. Never replaced him. Mediocrity ensued.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting comment from Lafferty appeared in the press ...

“When I joined Rangers from Hearts last summer I took a pay cut and planned to finish my career there.”

10 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

“When I joined Rangers from Hearts last summer I took a pay cut and planned to finish my career there.”

Probably including the Norwich top up he was getting the first year with us.

Kyle Lafferty was v good for us and would be again IMO. He is also a jobby. Prefer we didn't but if we did and he applied himself like before no-one would/could complain.

5 minutes ago, RS86 said:

Kyle Lafferty was v good for us and would be again IMO. He is also a jobby. Prefer we didn't but if we did and he applied himself like before no-one would/could complain.

This! ( A jobby !! 😂😂)

Really surprised at the openness of Lafferty saying Hearts are his preferred option......it won’t exactly have other clubs scrambling to get him.

I’m not a huge fan of the guy but he’ll score two or three times as many goals as Uche.....and we need goals.

6 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Ah well, he did finish his career there, so he'll be pleased.

If lafferty wants to come back it’s a no brainer. Get rid off McLean and loan Keena out. We seen the buzz Naismith gave the crowd at the weekend and not many players can do that, Lafferty certainly does 

Edited by 19/05/2012

On 27/07/2019 at 08:56, pettigrewsstylist said:

Yes pse if available and within budget. Never replaced him. Mediocrity ensued.

We finished 6th with him. 

6 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Shows you how deluded he is. Also last chance at the club he loves and doesn’t train properly. I’m sure the pics he was sending to that girl didn’t help either!

kingantti1874

Given our impotence in front of goal we would be insane to turn him away, I know he’s a bit crazy but he scores big goals in big games .. 18 month contract, punt players who will not make the grade wighton, McLean (I actually like McLean but he would offer less than lafferty), Uche relegated to an impact sub.

9 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Ah well, he did finish his career there, so he'll be pleased.

Post of the year contender 👍

letsalldothebeattie
6 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

Probably including the Norwich top up he was getting the first year with us.

Thought we were where he would finish his career. How did that work out for him. 

Thinking of they kind of comments should we be worried Naisy has said that now?

If everything was put aside, I'm still not even sure this would happen, I get the impression there's only squad places/budget for 1 maybe at a push 2 more midfielders. 

A_A wehatethehibs

Maclean couldn’t score in a brothel so what’s the point having him? Bring him on to slow things down as we try to defend a 1-0 lead which we’ll throw away through a silly mistake anyway? He has helped us lose a hell of a lot of games even though he is an “intelligent player, good guy” according to the happy clappers. Give me a Lafferty who has the IQ of a labrador, hates all things green, does **** all for the whole game then bangs in a winner over a Maclean, any day

Pay cut to join Rangers is a belter though 😂 had to have been meaning his move to Hearts. IQ of a Labrador is generous they are smart dogs 

19 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Thought we were where he would finish his career. How did that work out for him. 

Thinking of they kind of comments should we be worried Naisy has said that now?

Nah. Naismith is a decent enough bloke. Not worried about that at all.

The Internet
6 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Would be delighted if he came back. Don’t think we have the budget available to sign him.

Hope we don't make him take another pay cut to come back. The poor lad must be close to minimum wage.