Naismith - aims for return against Rangers ( updated )

Bauld

Mr Elwood P
14 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Who are these “usual bedwetters”? And why are you trying to mock other (I presume) posters? 

The ‘usual bedwetters’ mock our head coach and players on a regular basis, leaving themselves open as fair game, for retaliatory mocking. 

Edited by Mr Elwood P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbo-Jambo

• Inch Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

Robbo-Jambo
42 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

when you say more than one person, I hope its not just people on here.

No nobody on here. 🙄

jamboinglasgow

Cant wait to see the first player this season who he will laugh in the face of. 

DqQ-GX2WsAATaK7.jpg

64westham0212a.jpg?w968

Though its obvious where he learnt it from

27-07-07-rugby-park-kilmarnock-steven-na

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

No nobody on here. 🙄

good, just wanted to check its not come back on the feedback loop. Hopefully it happens.

ford donald
32 minutes ago, Crete said:

Naismith will be Hearts new player manager next season.

Was hoping it would be this season...

Inch Hearts
20 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

The ‘usual bedwetters’ mock our head coach and players on a regular basis, leaving themselves open as fair game, for retaliatory mocking. 

Mock the players by doing and saying what exactly? That’s not personal abuse to other members on the forum though is it? If it’s regular basis you’ll have examples of players being mocked for nothing at all. 

Inch Hearts
27 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

Check back tomorrow shortly after 9 o clock.

Will do. Will you be apologising if there’s nobody worried or complaining? 

Seymour M Hersh
4 hours ago, Italian Lambretta said:

All that effort put in and he plays a couple of games this season

So you genuinely think he'll only play two games this season? Two? :vrwow: :notsure:

Robbo-Jambo
7 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

good, just wanted to check its not come back on the feedback loop. Hopefully it happens.

Have been told this by 3 people that have no connection. 

To be on the safe side though I will say it now, don't shoot the messenger. 😏

1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Double Marquee Thursday !

but we don’t do ‘marquee’ signings ...

Boy scout tent, then.

Mr Elwood P
4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Mock the players by doing and saying what exactly? That’s not personal abuse to other members on the forum though is it? If it’s regular basis you’ll have examples of players being mocked for nothing at all. 

Abuse can’t be personal if you don’t know who you are talking to, can it? You don’t have any personal characteristics to single out and abuse somebody or mock somebody for.

Check any thread on JKB history and you will find players being mocked. Even Steven Naismith and his three bad knees!

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Have been told this by 3 people that have no connection. 

To be on the safe side though I will say it now, don't shoot the messenger. 😏

Ok, I will put my gun away 😒

But seriously, thats good to hear. Lets hope tomorrow is a great day (though whatever happens at least we will have Naismith signed.)

Mr Elwood P
2 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

Boy scout tent, then.

Heard it’s the Bake Off Marquee, Ann Budge playing Mary Berry, Levein is Paul Hollywood and (of course) Austin McPhee is Noel Fielding!

Pasquale for King
On 25/07/2019 at 18:09, Governor Tarkin said:

Please tell me this was so.

Come on, Dave, spill.

It looks like the joke has been on all of us, mate. :(

Dave put it in the JKB myths thread so it would appear it’s as accurate as an I8 post.

Pasquale for King
42 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Cant wait to see the first player this season who he will laugh in the face of. 

DqQ-GX2WsAATaK7.jpg

64westham0212a.jpg?w968

Though its obvious where he learnt it from

27-07-07-rugby-park-kilmarnock-steven-na

McKenna on Sunday 🤞

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

McKenna on Sunday 🤞

Aye, he's just a shite Dikamona

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Aye, he's just a shite Dikamona

But worth millions apparently 😱🤔🤷🏾‍♂️🤪.

Inch Hearts
42 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Abuse can’t be personal if you don’t know who you are talking to, can it? You don’t have any personal characteristics to single out and abuse somebody or mock somebody for.

Check any thread on JKB history and you will find players being mocked. Even Steven Naismith and his three bad knees!

It can be personal towards the character.  Mitch having taken shit loads of abuse from characterising him as always on the drink to him having mental issues.  That’s just one btw.

So the players being mocked are all by the same group of individuals grouped as bedwetters? What it really is, is an open pop at people with concern about the way the club is being ran at first team level imo.  

HMFC THE TEAM FOR ME
Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

LOL, that's nae the song ;)

Why do you always post on hearts forums, your obsessed man go back onto the sheep forums you unusual creature.

59 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Will do. Will you be apologising if there’s nobody worried or complaining? 

No

Mr Elwood P
14 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

It can be personal towards the character.  Mitch having taken shit loads of abuse from characterising him as always on the drink to him having mental issues.  That’s just one btw.

So the players being mocked are all by the same group of individuals grouped as bedwetters? What it really is, is an open pop at people with concern about the way the club is being ran at first team level imo.  

Mitch could be a 12 year old, female, Hibs fan at the total wind up. Nobody knows unless they have met in person. 

Edited by Mr Elwood P

Lord Beni of Gorgie
37 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

LOL, that's nae the song ;)

If your not happy with it

:bolt:

6 hours ago, cb1874 said:

Imagine the meltdown on here from the usual bedwetters, if there's no scarf above the head by 09.01am tomorrow.

Yup, I get that. We know he is a good player but some on here seem to treat a 32 year-old with dodgy knees as god-like. If and when he signs, fine but is it worth going over the top about? I know budget-wise we can't sign much in the way of decent players nowadays so in a good way it's great he sees his immediate future with us so can't complain.

45 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Yup, I get that. We know he is a good player but some on here seem to treat a 32 year-old with dodgy knees as god-like. If and when he signs, fine but is it worth going over the top about? I know budget-wise we can't sign much in the way of decent players nowadays so in a good way it's great he sees his immediate future with us so can't complain.

Have you seen our stats with / without Naismith in the team? 

That's why people are "going over the top". 

10 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Have you seen our stats with / without Naismith in the team? 

That's why people are "going over the top". 

Yes I have seen the stats and it's embarrassing that a club our size has to rely on one guy as much. As I say it's good he's going to be about but it's not so good if he's unavailable. Hopefully we get one or two half decent players coming in alongside him.

SpruceBringsteen

Hard to believe the fans of a team that's been largely dug piss for 3 years would be "going over the top" about re-signing comfortably the best player they've seen in that time.

Unknown user
42 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Yes I have seen the stats and it's embarrassing that a club our size has to rely on one guy as much. As I say it's good he's going to be about but it's not so good if he's unavailable. Hopefully we get one or two half decent players coming in alongside him.

It's embarrassing that we have a good player, that's what you're saying ffs.

August Landmesser
11 minutes ago, Smithee said:

tbqhwy, if I could I'd build a time machine and travel back to persuade the club never to sign Robbo, or Rudi. Every time I think about how good they were, and how many important goals they scored and created, it makes me cringe.

And even to remember any of the times I celebrated one of their goals? Yeuch, the mortification...

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, jambonian said:

Embarrassing is the correct word!

8 hours ago, cb1874 said:

Imagine the meltdown on here from the usual bedwetters, if there's no scarf above the head by 09.01am tomorrow.

When do the schools go back?

46 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

When do the schools go back?

😂Same day the transfer window closes I think 🤔 

BarneyBattles44
3 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Hard to believe the fans of a team that's been largely dug piss for 3 years would be "going over the top" about re-signing comfortably the best player they've seen in that time.

It's a long drag 

A fit Naismith is worth waiting for

Fans want the saga ended 

Cheers for your post

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

What!? What are you on man? I said (if you read the post properly) that it's embarrassing to HAVE TO RELY on one player. Some folk! :jj_facepalm:

BarneyBattles44
8 minutes ago, jambonian said:

What!? What are you on man? I said (if you read the post properly) that it's embarrassing to HAVE TO RELY on one player. Some folk! :jj_facepalm:

Only embarrassing if your relying on Bozanic

The wait for Naismith to collect cash from his previous agreement ends 1st August tomoz

Naismith is a major asset fit and up for it

Goals and all

Edited by BarneyBattles44

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, jambonian said:

I can read just fine bud, you embarrass too easily.

BarneyBattles44
17 minutes ago, jambonian said:

How embarrassed were you relying on these Guys

robboyas.png

default_rudi2.png

0_Eamonn-Bannon.jpg

0_JS186333990-1.jpg

Scarf above the head tomorrow. If you can somehow turn this into a neutral/negative should be banned by moderators as clearly infiltrator. 

Exception is Geoff who I know is a Jambo but his warped negative obsession with Levein may distort his mind into somehow finding a negative around the signing of a £40k per week English Premiership player into our team. 

IveSeenTheLight
9 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

If your not happy with it

:bolt:

No doubt you’ll hear it properly sung on Sunday ;)

6 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

tbqhwy, if I could I'd build a time machine and travel back to persuade the club never to sign Robbo, or Rudi. Every time I think about how good they were, and how many important goals they scored and created, it makes me cringe.

And even to remember any of the times I celebrated one of their goals? Yeuch, the mortification...

tbqhwy......I've just worked out what that means...or...ijwowtm.....or should that be ihjwowtm.....I dunno, these young folk with their funky new way of communicating:)

Hectormasson

Looking forward to him playing for hearts again ,hope hes got a bit more luck on his side this season ' we need him so much in the side as a player ,and a  shouter too big time,geeing everyone up ...

Portable Badger

If there isn't a "scarf above the head" photo by the time JKBers wake up in the morn then this place will be in meltdown !!!   It'll feel like Santa didn't visit during the night!!