Naismith - aims for return against Rangers ( updated )

Bauld

Mr Elwood P
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

When you play hoofball you do not need a midfield. Solid centre halves and the big men upfront. Not sure how more obvious Levein can make it.

I wish the moderators, would commission Christophe Berra to come in here and hoof you right out the internet!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbo-Jambo

• Inch Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

22 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

When you play hoofball you do not need a midfield. Solid centre halves and the big men upfront. Not sure how more obvious Levein can make it.

On to ignore you go.

Complete and utter pish in each and every post.

Sad to see some supposed Hearts fans behaving in such a manner

Sub4TiddlerMurray
35 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

For once, I agree! :thumbsup:

...based on our last 6 games, definitely.

Start of preseason, on the other hand, promises bit more 'liquidity' with the young bucks coming in and Clare sitting centrally

16 minutes ago, Whatever said:

On to ignore you go.

Complete and utter pish in each and every post.

Sad to see some supposed Hearts fans behaving in such a manner

As usual he's attention seeking. 

Sad life he must live. 

Dalstonjambo
46 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

On a completely unconnected note, can anyone tell me how to put a specific poster on ignore please?

Selkirkhmfc1874
48 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Usual negativity from yourself 

1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

I think we are looking to play with two holding midfielders and three attacking ones behind Uche or Washington imo.Of course it's Levein and Austin so will no doubt change from game to game.

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

When you slaver the exact same pish on every single subject you do not need to post on an internet forum

John Findlay

I8 is not a Hearts supporter and never has been. He's just a trolling ********************* feel free to use the expetite of your choice.

Phil Dunphy
4 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I8 is not a Hearts supporter and never has been. He's just a trolling ********************* feel free to use the expetite of your choice.

He may talk the power of shite 95% of the time, but he’s definitely a Hearts supporter.

3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

He may talk the power of shite 95% of the time, but he’s definitely a Hearts supporter.

I think you're taking liberties with the word "supporter" :whistling:

Edited by tian447

...a bit disco
1 hour ago, To Be Frank said:

3E7F3753-2738-4C45-AD0D-EF048745CA3A.jpeg.9baa277ed36b0b829fddc191a8a14000.jpeg

Liquid football: “fast paced, one or two touch attacking moves. May involve some dribbling but not to be confused with the type of dribbling displayed regularly by wibblers on Kickback”

I8factsandtruth.

Congrats by the way mate.

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Really? In that case, how come our season fell apart when our standout #10 got injured? 🤔

I know, and he's about 5' 8 too.. :facepalm:

John Findlay
7 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Not in my eyes.

Phil Dunphy
3 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Not in my eyes.

Used to see him regularly at away games. 

Whatever you might accuse him of, pretending to be a Hearts supporter isn’t one of them. 

10 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I would not call someone who doesn't go to games, stopped his pledge (if he ever had one), and talks Hearts at every opportunity, a Hearts supporter.  

Phil Dunphy
2 minutes ago, I.T.K said:

I would not call someone who doesn't go to games, stopped his pledge (if he ever had one), and talks Hearts at every opportunity, a Hearts supporter.  

Whatever. I’m not interested in going into semantics. I used to see him at games regularly enough. Whether you choose to disregard that is your business. 

Back onto Stevie Naismith & quotes from Levein saying he thought about him playing the Stenhousemuir game, so sounds like he’ll be ready got Aberdeen. 

Would be incredibly surprised if there aren’t an army of Hibs fans writing to Norwich right now telling them he’s not a free agent 😂

2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Whatever. I’m not interested in going into semantics. I used to see him at games regularly enough. Whether you choose to disregard that is your business. 

I'll trust you on that.

After all you were correct that he talks the power of shite 95% of the time.  :D 

How sad it is that we have become so tyrannical as a fan base.  Anyone speaks against the grain and it is gang up and boot the metaphoric crap out of someone for speaking their view.

Any view against the poster couple of Budge and Levein and it is a quick march to the tower where there will be a public execution that consists of being hung drawn and quartered.  

The 'he is not a Hearts supporter' chat is as tiresome as the around the clock fawning over Ann Budge and the stubborn defense of what is an absolutely dire management team.

This is not a forum of expression it is a forum of conformity.

How rife bigotry is on this board from those that so oppose it.

Putting a big bad poster on ignore is quite possibly the saddest thing I have seen on the internet.  Grow up and strap on a set of ****ing testicles for the love of actual ****.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

How sad it is that we have become so tyrannical as a fan base.  Anyone speaks against the grain and it is gang up and boot the metaphoric crap out of someone for speaking their view.

Any view against the poster couple of Budge and Levein and it is a quick march to the tower where there will be a public execution that consists of being hung drawn and quartered.  

The 'he is not a Hearts supporter' chat is as tiresome as the around the clock fawning over Ann Budge and the stubborn defense of what is an absolutely dire management team.

Yawn... 

Clerry Jambo

I8 does get a hard time on here from the same people that would be defending the whole set up if we got pumped tomorrow night!!

Surely a forum is all about opinions whether you like them or not

After the last few seasons, how anyone can say we haven't been poor, is quite frankly absurd.

I8 may say it more often than others, but his points are valid at times.

How could Naismith play against Stenny even if fit if we can’t sign him till 1st August? 

Clerry Jambo
Just now, jambotony said:

How could Naismith play against Stenny even if fit if we can’t sign him till 1st August? 

Now that's a good question

2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Now that's a good question

Was discussed at somepoint that it may actually be ok to play trialists in these games, not sure if this is the case but this seems to support it.

11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Bigotry??? Its a forum of expression that does not preclude people from being able to respond as they have to you. Constant fawning over Budge and defense of the management team is a narrowed view there is just as much anger at the management team and a smaller percentage against Budge and all their views are posted and done to death. You don’t like Budge or management but thats your choice just as its others choice to defend them. Funnily enough a forum - a place where ideas , beliefs or thoughts can be expressed and discussed. 

8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Putting a big bad poster on ignore is quite possibly the saddest thing I have seen on the internet.  Grow up and strap on a set of ****ing testicles for the love of actual ****.

When you read the same mind numbing pish from someone you just get to the point you need to ignore it. You and Lieson are two of the worst posters on here one a psychological expert with an unreal outlook on a country and party and football despite allegedly being 1000s of miles away for years. You a Hearts fan who has a thing against Budge and who buys into the hoofball pish just to moan. Despite the fact you tell us constantly you don’t care anymore etc

Lord Beni of Gorgie
42 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Calm down dear. If you are going to write pish on the internet it comes at a price :lol:

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Calm down dear. If you are going to write pish on the internet it comes at a price :lol:

I reap what I sow, no issue with that.  It is the constant accusations I can't deal with.

Not a Hearts fan tho

:wtfvlad:

Who are these people to decide if I am or I am not because I do not share their opinion or have a 'bullish' outlook to matchday.

Oh good, another thread totally derailed by one man’s unquenchable thirst for attention.  

Just now, i8hibsh said:

I reap what I sow, no issue with that.  It is the constant accusations I can't deal with.

Not a Hearts fan tho

Who are these people to decide if I am or I am not because I do not share their opinion or have a 'bullish' outlook to matchday.

So say what we want just as long as we do not doubt you are a Hearts fan? 

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Oh good, another thread totally derailed by one man’s unquenchable thirst for attention.  

🤔💁🏻‍♂️

Just now, sadj said:

So say what we want just as long as we do not doubt you are a Hearts fan? 

It is constant and so very tiresome.

I get accused of being boring but this shit is off the scale.

I'm CLEARLY a Hearts fan.  Many posters past and present have vouched for this.  

I think it is time to turn the record over, or even better change it all together.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Not a Hearts fan tho

I8, I realise some people are only happy when they are miserable, is that fair?

In which case you do support the wrong team, for life over the road is far more miserable. Try Hibs, it might be fulfilling????? :)

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I8, I realise some people are only happy when they are miserable, is that fair?

In which case you do support the wrong team, for life over the road is far more miserable. Try Hibs, it might be fulfilling????? :)

A lot of truth in the first part.

As for the second part

:getout:

39 minutes ago, jambotony said:

Trialist....?😁

been here before
8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I think it is time to turn the record over, or even better change it all together.

But choose not to go to games. Could go but wont go. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Sit there day after day spouting negative pish about players you've never seen kick a ball with your own eyes. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Redefine ennui on a Hearts message board with your constant negative trolling. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Have stopped any FOH contribution you claim to have been making. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Contribute the sum total of fxxk all to the club. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Criticise every single thing the club does to engage a wider fanbase even though through choice you are no part of that fan base so it has no knock on effect to you. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Having to fall back on the "many posters on here can vouch for me" angle. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Ad infinitum...

Just now, been here before said:

But choose not to go to games. Could go but wont go. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Sit there day after day spouting negative pish about players you've never seen kick a ball with your own eyes. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Redefine ennui on a Hearts message board with your constant negative trolling. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Have stopped any FOH contribution you claim to have been making. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Contribute the sum total of fxxk all to the club. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Criticise every single thing the club does to engage a wider fanbase even though through choice you are no part of that fan base so it has no knock on effect to you. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Having to fall back on the "many posters on here can vouch for me" angle. Clearly a Hearts fan.

Ad infinitum...

I will support the club in my way, I will not judge you on how you choose to support us.

14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

You turn every thread in to the I8 poor me show. It’s the same pattern every time. Toss in a short inaccurate post and then let the replies flood in, then scream about being picked on. Same routine every single thread. 

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

been here before
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I will support the club in my way, I will not judge you on how you choose to support us.

How do you "support the club" then?

This should be good.

Just now, been here before said:

How do you "support the club" then?

This should be good.

By wanting us to win every single game.

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

You turn in every thread in to the I8 poor me show. It’s the same pattern every time. Toss in a short inaccurate post and then let the replies flood in, then scream about being picked on. Same routine every single thread. 

He’s admitted he blows his shorts across the room every time the little red notification of reply icon lights up.

Posts only to get his cheapies winding people up.

If there was a mass placing of him on ignore his ammunition would dry up.

I have started this process by putting him on ignore.

I suggest everyone else does similar.

He will soon starve.

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

He’s admitted he blows his shorts across the room every time the little red notification of reply icon lights up.

Posts only to get his cheapies winding people up.

If there was a mass placing of him on ignore his ammunition would dry up.

I have started this process by putting him on ignore.

I suggest everyone else does similar.

He will soon starve.

Yep. Unfortunately people get wrong-footed and go down the ‘he’s not a Hearts supporter’ path. He is a Hearts supporter.

The ignore function is far too limited unfortunately.

been here before
1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

By wanting us to win every single game.

🤣 🤣

That it??

Id like to fxxk Maggie Broon. Doesnt make me a cartoon character.

How does you sitting there wanting something support the club?

21 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Just described kickback in one sentence perfectly !👌🏽

1 minute ago, been here before said:

🤣 🤣

That it??

Id like to fxxk Maggie Broon. Doesnt make me a cartoon character.

How does you sitting there wanting something support the club?

I will be back to games and financially support then also just like I have done my entire life.

I just refuse to give Budge another penny of my hard earned.

51 minutes ago, Gav M said:

Was discussed at somepoint that it may actually be ok to play trialists in these games, not sure if this is the case but this seems to support it.

According to Dick Gordon and co on sportsound you cannot play trialists in the league cup. Naismith would therefore have to sign a contract.

been here before
3 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I will be back to games and financially support then also just like I have done my entire life.

So you do fxxk all. Absolutely fxxk all. 

So glad we've established that yet again.

"CLEARLY a Hearts fan" right enough.

You've had your attention so why not just let the thread get back on track?

Edited by been here before

pettigrewsstylist
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Your first para is your right and not in doubt.

Your second para is poor judgment i believe. Dont let your frustrations cloud your judgment mate. Think where we were 5 yrs ago and where we might be in another five. Its about proportionality IMO.

That said. Your jambo credentials are well established.