Naismith - aims for return against Rangers ( updated )

Bauld

Getting interesting,  isn't it?  I'd imagine Levein would loved to have Dunne and Malinky back.  Craig Gordon is interesting.  Player/coach but probably dependent on Celtic releasing him from his contract.  They should if he requests it.  He's served them well.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robbo-Jambo

• Inch Hearts

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Morgan

11 hours ago, Agentjambo said:

@dazajmbohow soon are these interesting things likely to happen?

Theres one or two things done that won’t come out certainly officially til i reckon June at earliest. 

i wish jj was my dad
7 hours ago, Jammy T said:

To be fair I am sure good people got good info last year that McGregor would be in goals for us this year.

Nothing is certain until it is certain.

i have to say, also. I like Bobby....!

I heard about McShagger from a really good source who is mates with him and Levein. Unfortunately, said Hun prick's word means nothing to him.

I'd be delighted if Gordon returned. He has been written off before and proved folk wrong. 

MaskedMarauder

If it’s Gordon, then what’s happening to the last year of his contract with Celtic? He’s there until 2020 

LarrysRightFoot
7 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Not in a million years I am afraid. He is on fantastic money and he is loving life down there according to one of his relatives. 

Tongue was firmly in cheek mate. 

I just hope hope the big man makes a full recovery snd get a decent move.

Notts1874
4 hours ago, sadj said:

Theres one or two things done that won’t come out certainly officially til i reckon June at earliest. 

I'm no waiting until June. I demand to know now g'dammit.

Notts1874
1 hour ago, MaskedMarauder said:

If it’s Gordon, then what’s happening to the last year of his contract with Celtic? He’s there until 2020 

We are going to sneak him out and hope they dont notice. Sshhh?

8 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Would be taking a big pay cut to go there

Wallace is very heavily involved in coaching already and will look for a team who are willing to fit around this no doubt. 

I’ve heard Gordon pretty miffed as he turned down massive money

to be nbr 2 at Chelsea as was promised top spot at Celtic (and therefore prob Scotland) only to be bumped shortly after by Brenda for Scott Bain.

How true that is or how deep his resentment runs I don’t know.

Edited by TheBigO

2 hours ago, sam? said:

Craig levein has been courting Jamie Walker to return. Fact. 

Another duff signing then. Crocked and past his best.

Robbo-Jambo
40 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Tongue was firmly in cheek mate. 

I just hope hope the big man makes a full recovery snd get a decent move.

Fair enough

If season ticket uptake is behind what it’s been (as is speculated by others, I don’t know) then presumably it’d be in our interests to get some of these rumoured deals through as early as possible? Obviously not always straight forward but fingers crossed 

jambo-rocker

Liam Kelly is apparently only going for 50k from Livi. I'd rather we went balls out attacking on trying to sign him instead.

18 hours ago, lost in space said:

We have the slowest midfield in the world - only player who could make us slower is Walker (or Malady Martin).

Been slow for years mind boggling that its still not been adressed 

9 hours ago, sam? said:

Craig levein has been courting Jamie Walker to return. Fact. 

Slow, dodgy knee, constituency issues 

He will be handed a Shreeeee year deal 

6 hours ago, jambo-rocker said:

Liam Kelly is apparently only going for 50k from Livi. I'd rather we went balls out attacking on trying to sign him instead.

And being linked with Celtic.

If that's the fee Livi will take he'd be a steal.

bajthejambo

Walker has a task on his hands to win a good few fans over. His attitude was appalling towards the end of his time at Hearts. He deliberately got himself sent off while wearing the armband so he'd miss a trip to Ibrox. 

It was straight in front of me and clear as day.

27 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

Walker has a task on his hands to win a good few fans over. His attitude was appalling towards the end of his time at Hearts. He deliberately got himself sent off while wearing the armband so he'd miss a trip to Ibrox. 

If we have to take a former injury prone crock back then I would rather have Sow

Robbo-Jambo
34 minutes ago, bajthejambo said:

He acted like that as you say. He has knee issues and is very inconsistent with an attitude problem. A definate no from me. 

8 hours ago, Yoda said:

Another duff signing then. Crocked and past his best.

The operation hes just had is something  that's been bothering him since he was with us but was never treated/operated on ...

Hopefully  hes back fit soon and possibly  back at tynecastle 

Webster won everyone back over I think (another example of a former player doing well) Walker would if he played well and behaved himself.

Still don’t know if I’d want him though.

If he hasn’t played much maybe the rest to his body will have done him good.

Edited by Jammy T

gashauskis9
1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

So Naisy........

This.  This thread needs to stay on track or GTF.

Mikey1874
1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

This.  This thread needs to stay on track or GTF.

Scarf above head surely very soon. 

Would take Gordon, would take Kelly, but would I rather take Gordon or Kelly? 50k is a steal for what looks like a very good goalkeeper. Neither of our youth keepers seem to be being talked about in the same way Hamilton or Ridgers were in the past (meaning they can't be rated at all if thats anything to go by). 

If we can get Gordon for free it makes sense, but 50k isn't that much. 

A transfer window where we brought in Gordon/ Kelly, Halkett, Wallace, Adam, Walker, Naismith and Lafferty is one I'd probably bite your hand off for. Lafferty and Uche up front could terrorise defences, as would Walker and Naismith. Definite lack of pace there though. 

Lovecraft
1 hour ago, OTT said:

Would take Gordon, would take Kelly, but would I rather take Gordon or Kelly? 50k is a steal for what looks like a very good goalkeeper. Neither of our youth keepers seem to be being talked about in the same way Hamilton or Ridgers were in the past (meaning they can't be rated at all if thats anything to go by). 

If we can get Gordon for free it makes sense, but 50k isn't that much. 

A transfer window where we brought in Gordon/ Kelly, Halkett, Wallace, Adam, Walker, Naismith and Lafferty is one I'd probably bite your hand off for. Lafferty and Uche up front could terrorise defences, as would Walker and Naismith. Definite lack of pace there though. 

Not this guy then?

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/transfer-news/celtic-target-hearts-harry-stone-16087616

Or are you talking about Mason and Silva?

13 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Not this guy then?

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/transfer-news/celtic-target-hearts-harry-stone-16087616

Or are you talking about Mason and Silva?

Mason and Silva, Stones only 15 so if he stays will be a few years away yet. Mason seems to have been around forever yet we've never really heard about him (in the same way we did Hamilton and Ridgers). 

Lovecraft
3 minutes ago, OTT said:

Mason and Silva, Stones only 15 so if he stays will be a few years away yet. Mason seems to have been around forever yet we've never really heard about him (in the same way we did Hamilton and Ridgers). 

Says he is 17 in the article.

But yeah, not heard much about the other 2.

Didn’t want to start a new thread but some guy claiming on Twitter the following

I've heard from a friend of a hearts player, who told him that Neil McCann is going to be manager with Naismith getting a 4 year deal as player manager

5 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Didn’t want to start a new thread but some guy claiming on Twitter the following

I've heard from a friend of a hearts player, who told him that Neil McCann is going to be manager with Naismith getting a 4 year deal as player manager

??????

hmfc_liam06
6 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Two managers? The new Evans and Houllier :lol:

Edited by hmfc_liam06

Robbo-Jambo
23 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Because he was a roaring success at Dundee!! and by the way I really like Neil McCann as a superb player for us  and as a pundit. 

The Future's Maroon
14 hours ago, Barack said:

Twitter.

Nothing more need be said.

It started on one of those daft Facebook pages, the guy claimed it was s mclean that told him....bollocks if you ask me.

BelgeJambo
On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 23:51, Jammy T said:

To be fair I am sure good people got good info last year that McGregor would be in goals for us this year.

Nothing is certain until it is certain.

i have to say, also. I like Bobby....!

You might want to re-phrase that last comment

:oohmatron:

Fxxx the SPFL
2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Anyone heard that Naisy is taking US option...................

hope not that's one for Notts and Dazajambo to reply to.

rudi must stay

The Neil McCann rumours are extremely interesting

I think there's something to them 

Mr Elwood P
Just now, rudi must stay said:

The Neil McCann rumours are extremely interesting

I think there's something to them 

Is he coming back for a third spell? Getting on a bit now.

16 hours ago, Newton51 said:

2 managers.... :interehjrling:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

There might be some truth buried in amongst that wee package

Bob Loblaw
13 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

There might be some truth buried in amongst that wee package

The length of Naismith's contract?

Fingers crossed.

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Is he coming back for a third spell? Getting on a bit now.

Still be quicker than Olly Lee though