Statement from Budge

kila

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

Behave yourself!!!!

Supporters defend club owner from idiot making shit up on a forum?

He deserves everything that comes to him.

Wow, you believe posters ganging up on someone is ok. 

Nice. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KingRudi_2012

• MacDonald Jardine

• Beast Boy

• redjambo

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, obua said:

Cowboy builders.

p01l9ghj.jpg

Scnorthedinburgh
1 minute ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

Invoiced bud.

Cheers so they made if they were lucky 50k gross.

Doesn't sound that bad when put that way. 

Just now, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Nice. 

If they are blatantly trolling and telling lies then yes,

If you have a problem with that then politely GFY :)

KingRudi_2012
11 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

Haha not sure if your serious? 

You are "representing" a tiny minority of our support with your ridiculous posts. The same tiny minority who are all around school age. Collectively ill bet theres not £100 between them goes to the foundation every month. 

You are way off the mark. In my experience our most loyal fans sit in N and G and are in the lowest paying jobs.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Mods will be along and hand out points if any rules have been broken. I've every faith, mate.

Red's on here. I'm sure she'll make the right call.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but red is an admin not a mod? 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, Barack said:

Can still do the right thing iirc. I've had points from admin before.

Deserved too.

Fair enough I thought they were separate. I stand corrected. 

KingRudi_2012
7 minutes ago, redm said:

Hmmm. She can leave the police to do their jobs re: chasing those who committed criminal acts last weekend but she can’t be seen to take no preventative action to minimise the chances of it happening again. Hearts are, in various ways and to various degrees, held responsible for the things that happen in the stadium. 

Also she’s not slagging anyone off, but if she was she certainly isn’t slagging off the vast majority of Hearts supporters. It’s a very small number chucking smokebombs, waving Rigby flags and throwing coins. If she was slagging them off she’d be well within her rights. 

She has done nothing for the reputation of the club by only singling out our fans. A statement including the actions of away fans would have been fairer.

I agree with pinpointing coin throwers however I did not see any Lee Rigny flags at the derby. 

12 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Would his opinion count for less if he was not? 

Well you see Chad, I just wondered since he is so angry about the use of FoH funds, and I have been kept right up to date with what’s happening by FoH. Seems like a few of his questions on here are answered in FoH emails.

I miss Friday night threads like this, usually off my trolley by now but have to drive early tomorrow.

Sobriety sometimes is remarkable.

7 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

No idea where you are in the stadium but you would be flying down a stairway if you stood in front of me regardless of your size. Just sit the **** down!

Tragic patter. 

Standing at games = unacceptable

Physical Violence = acceptable  

:cornette:

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Well you see Chad, I just wondered since he is so angry about the use of FoH funds, and I have been kept right up to date with what’s happening by FoH. Seems like a few of his questions on here are answered in FoH emails.

Oh the tiresome you were someone called Chad stuff again. If you believe that please report me to a mod and let them look. 

Some people just have one account and one name, a name they don't need to change every few months because they have made an arse of themselves. 

Just now, KingRudi_2012 said:

She has done nothing for the reputation of the club by only singling out our fans. A statement including the actions of away fans would have been fairer.

I agree with pinpointing coin throwers however I did not see any Lee Rigny flags at the derby. 

This isn’t just about the derby though.

And she has done plenty for the reputation of the club. She has taken action and that will hopefully save us from the worst wrath of the governing bodies, police and the folk who can give us grief for our stadium bring a potentially unsafe environment. A statement about away fans would have done absolutely zilch in terms of actual worthwhile outcomes. 

This is primarily an out our fans and our stadium. 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, Ministry MK2 said:

Tragic patter. 

Standing at games = unacceptable

Physical Violence = acceptable  

:cornette:

Best not ask about his views on the elderly in relation to the referendum... 

1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Best not ask about his views on the elderly in relation to the referendum... 

Stop ganging up!!

;)

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, redm said:

And she has done plenty for the reputation of the club. She has taken action and that will hopefully save us from the worst wrath of the governing bodies, police and the folk who can give us grief for our stadium bring a potentially unsafe environment. A statement about away fans would have done absolutely zilch in terms of actual worthwhile outcomes. 

Is there any clarity to what the governing body can do? We don't have strict liability and do as much as any other club to mitigate such events. 

KingRudi_2012
Just now, redm said:

The authorities in Scotland do nothing about fan behavioir. She is on a crusade to demonise our own support. There was nothing stopping her including the conduct of away fans in her statement. 

I feel sad that Hearts fans are queuing up to have a dig at our own. We are by no means the worst behaved fans in the country.

Just now, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Is there any clarity to what the governing body can do? We don't have strict liability and do as much as any other club to mitigate such events. 

I don’t know tbh. I have vague concerns about having sections closed or being told we have to permanently extend the distance between people and pitch basically. Ruining that special proximity effect we have. I’m still spooked by the appearance of that random “3 folk having a bit of handbags” rule thing from last week. 

You can make your own mind up on that one. Just remember that you and are your like are in no way representative of the support ?

What are his like? Please elaborate.

KingRudi_2012
Just now, VladMagic said:

Pund of mine it is.

Hearts are bigger than one individual bud. Especially one from a family of Hibees ?

KingRudi_2012
Just now, Notts1874 said:

What are his like? Please elaborate.

Fans who want Tynecastle to be a library as it has been for years.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
4 minutes ago, redm said:

I don’t know tbh. I have vague concerns about having sections closed or being told we have to permanently extend the distance between people and pitch basically. Ruining that special proximity effect we have. I’m still spooked by the appearance of that random “3 folk having a bit of handbags” rule thing from last week. 

Yeah, all valid concerns but has this ever happened? Not being smart genuinely don't recall hearing these things being enforced. 

Also what is this 3 folk rule? 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Good statement with the only problem being no mention of visiting fans behaviour.

However, the emphasis on G and N seems overblown, particularly when the coin thrower came from the centre sections of the Main Stand.

3 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

Hearts are bigger than one individual bud. Especially one from a family of Hibees ?

One from a family of hibees correct ,without her we wouldn’t be here listening to your petty gripes.

Where has he said it wants to be like a library?

You could do with visiting a library to increase your reading though. Two birds with one stone.

31 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Nice. 

Oh, stop it. :)  The poster in question made quite an accusation. It is well within the rights of other posters to ask him/her to back that accusation up, or at least to provide more detail. "Ganging up" - you're sounding ridiculous.

what was the bit about not selling tickets in areas where there's been problems? this sounds like it's happening NOW, not just a possible action. Does this mean only season ticket holders in certain areas?

number witheld
2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Where has he said it wants to be like a library?

You could do with visiting a library to increase your reading though. Two birds with one stone.

Two birds with one cup. 

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Good statement with the only problem being no mention of visiting fans behaviour.

However, the emphasis on G and N seems overblown, particularly when the coin thrower came from the centre sections of the Main Stand.

I would expect a email etc has been sent to the other clubs asking / telling them to pass this information on to anybody who buys tickets?

That's how it works I think.

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Notts1874 said:

I would expect a email etc has been sent to the other clubs asking / telling them to pass this information on to anybody who buys tickets?

That's how it works I think.

Awesome. That will change everything. :rolleyes:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bit of Twitter contact with a  Celtic fan lately. Calling for sine die for the incidents. 

Fair enough. 

Same person comments on every news item. Has been particularly vocal on Edinburgh derby. 

Except one story this week.  Guess which one. 

Called him out doesn't want my shit and asked me to leave him alone 

:gok:

12 minutes ago, redm said:

"Handbags"? You're making light of a most serious event. It was a full-blown CONFRONTATION, I'll have you know.

16 minutes ago, redm said:

Surely if we can get grief from the authorities about the stadium being an unsafe environment due to bad behaviour would we not include all fans who enter the stadium in the statement ?

if she had said she would crack down on our own idiots and also away fans idiots if they didn't follow and stay within the rules then I don't see that that wouldn't have any worthwhile outcomes,

sorry just an opinion .. I think the behaviour should be condemned for all - no exclusions necessary 

5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Do they know where the coin was actually thrown from?  I assumed the lower section next to the dugout. There were wider issues that she is trying to address. CCTV is cheap these days so I imagine more of that will be installed in all parts of the ground. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Sir Gio said:

Bit of Twitter contact with a  Celtic fan lately. Calling for sine die for the incidents. 

Fair enough. 

Same person comments on every news item. Has been particularly vocal on Edinburgh derby. 

Except one story this week.  Guess which one. 

Called him out doesn't want my shit and asked me to leave him alone 

:gok:

Is it that prick Tony McKelvie? I'm sure he's one of those Scottish Football Monitor bores.

14 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

You can make your own mind up on that one. Just remember that you and are your like are in no way representative of the support ?

But you are?

...a bit disco
18 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

She is on a crusade to demonise our own support. 

What the actual **** is this?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, davemclaren said:

Do they know where the coin was actually thrown from?  I assumed the lower section next to the dugout. There were wider issues that she is trying to address. CCTV is cheap these days so I imagine more of that will be installed in all parts of the ground. 

Having seen it on TV you don't need a ballistics degree to work out it came from the lower section behind the dugout.

KingRudi_2012
8 minutes ago, obua said:

One from a family of hibees correct ,without her we wouldn’t be here listening to your petty gripes.

She saved the club but that does not give her a license to demonise the support forevermore. Luckily we do not have to wait too long till FOH take over.

Edited by KingRudi_2012

Just now, davemclaren said:

Which is part of the reason of the sit in your seat statement maybe?

number witheld
8 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

Who has said anything other than they want an atmosphere. Union flags, billy boys and flares do not make an atmosphere. In fact I can’t speak for anyone else but I just cringe when I see or hear any of these things. Wee laddies who sadly seem to be lacking in the brains department. Don’t see how it actually harms the club. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, KingRudi_2012 said:

She saved the club but that does not give her a license to demonise the support forevermore. Luckily we do not have to wait too long till FOH takes over.

When FoH takes over I would hope Budge would remain as CEO.

KingRudi_2012
2 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

What the actual **** is this?

She highlights the behaviour of Hearts fans at Tynecastle but not that of other clubs. You get me?

Edited by KingRudi_2012

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Is it that prick Tony McKelvie? I'm sure he's one of those Scottish Football Monitor bores.

No it's not him. You could pick out scores of them. Genuinely thought the guy seemed ok but has terrible problem with Hearts 

number witheld

The one person who came on to defend the billy boys on here on another thread recently said he knew it did nothing to benefit the team or the club when we sang it. But he just liked the culture. 

KingRudi_2012
Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

When FoH takes over I would hope Budge would remain as CEO.

I would hope not but I am sure it will be put to a vote.

2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Having seen it on TV you don't need a ballistics degree to work out it came from the lower section behind the dugout.

Behind the dugout are the press and away team seats so I'm not so sure about that. 

• cosanostra locked this topic