Statement from Budge

kila

3 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

You can make your own mind up on that one. Just remember that you and are your like are in no way representative of the support ?

Listen most of us get it, young team want to go to the game have a bevy, a crack with your mates act like radges for 90 mins watching the team you love, after the game go out with your pals pull a hairy job done good weekend had no harm done, been there and got the t shirt. 

We all hate Hibs and we all want to beat them every time we play them, we don’t like Lennon because he’s an odious wee shite.

But a line was crossed last week, fans, players, club staff and officials pelted with missiles and sectarian abuse dished out. The media have slaughtered us and only by sheer fortune no one was seriously hurt unlike the Sunday before hand when there was people injured. Ann Budge has a duty of care to the rest of the suppport to allow them to watch the game in a safe environment, Hence today’s action.

Now before you give out about Ann Budge again, without her we wouldn’t have a club and no amount of fund raising would’ve changed that. Since taking control she built a new stand and we are top of the league this season after buying 18 players. There is only one way she is leaving and that’s when she has her cash back, that’s the trade off for saving our club. So keep putting your cash in and you’ll get a chance to appoint a new board soon enough.

The lunatics who think throwing pyrotechnics into a crowd is acceptable behaviour have caused this problem yet you will not condemn their actions only give us more whataboutery regarding the away fans, it’s school boy logic. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KingRudi_2012

• MacDonald Jardine

• Beast Boy

• redjambo

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
Just now, davemclaren said:

Behind the dugout are the press and away team seats so I'm not so sure about that. 

Andy Walker? 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Sir Gio said:

No it's not him. You could pick out scores of them. Genuinely thought the guy seemed ok but has terrible problem with Hearts 

When Septic are involved the mantra of "always the victims, it's never their fault" applies to all their followers. Welts.

...a bit disco
Just now, KingRudi_2012 said:

She highlights the behaviour of Hearts fans at Tynecastle but not that of other clubs. You get me?

A "crusade" to demonise our support?

You're making her sound like some sort of Catholic avenging angel or something. You forget when she had a go at the Celtic fans?

Also, see if our fans behaved? There would be no need for her to say anything, would there?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, davemclaren said:

Behind the dugout are the press and away team seats so I'm not so sure about that. 

And some people say I'm obtuse! Pathetic Dave. You know rightly that to the side of the press area are, er, seats!

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

And some people say I'm obtuse! Pathetic Dave. You know rightly that to the side of the press area are, er, seats!

?

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 minute ago, ...a bit disco said:

You're making her sound like some sort of Catholic avenging angel or something. You forget when she had a go at the Celtic fans?

Also, see if our fans behaved? There would be no need for her to say anything, would there?

Who mentioned 'catholic'? 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Who mentioned 'catholic'? 

Catholic can mean universal.

6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Having seen it on TV you don't need a ballistics degree to work out it came from the lower section behind the dugout.

If that's the case then it was his own players. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

When Septic are involved the mantra of "always the victims, it's never their fault" applies to all their followers. Welts.

Horrible stuff. I'm better leaving well alone to be honest. Proved my point. Reason is not likely to be reached 

2 hours ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

and enabled certain individuals to profit to the tune of several million from the New Stand.

59 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

Profit is what I was told by a friend who had a big role in the project/the club.

55 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

His company made 500k. 

45 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

Invoiced bud.

So this guy who made "several million" from an invoice for £500,000. That made his company £500,000. 

Do you have his contact details, I wouldn't mind investing in that!

1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Andy Walker? 

1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Andy Walker? 

Double quote ?.

Why has it taken so long to work this out. Its so obvious. He was aiming for Craig and missed.

New statement needed ASAP.

3 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

But those seats to the side aren't behind the dug-out...

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Oliver Twist said:

If that's the case then it was his own players. 

How funny would have that been  :lol:

Reporting Scotland headline. Hibs forced to ban reserve striker indefinitely 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Double quote ?.

Why has it taken so long to work this out. Its so obvious. He was aiming for Craig and missed.

New statement needed ASAP.

BURN HIMMMMMM

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Dirty universal *******s? 

Don't think that one will catch on mate. ? 

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Cheers Geoff.

Just now, Sir Gio said:

How funny would have that been  :lol:

Reporting Scotland headline. Hibs forced to ban reserve striker indefinitely 

Been thinking about it all week. The coin must have come from the side if it was from a Hearts supporter. Behind the dugouts is for players and staff. Then its the media, to have thrown a coin above that you'd have needed a catapult. Was wondering why no arrests had been made. 

I've read some absolute nonsense on here over the years, but the baseless accusation that Ann Budge is an enemy of Hearts supporters is up there amongst the most stupid ideas I've ever heard anywhere. 

I wouldn't continue biting this nonsense, as all it's doing is diluting the already fading concentration of rational debate in this thread.

Edited by Hearts_fan

number witheld
10 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Listen most of us get it, young team want to go to the game have a bevy, a crack with your mates act like radges for 90 mins watching the team you love, after the game go out with your pals pull a hairy job done good weekend had no harm done, been there and got the t shirt. 

We all hate Hibs and we all want to beat them every time we play them, we don’t like Lennon because he’s an odious wee shite.

But a line was crossed last week, fans, players, club staff and officials pelted with missiles and sectarian abuse dished out. The media have slaughtered us and only by sheer fortune no one was seriously hurt unlike the Sunday before hand when there was people injured. Ann Budge has a duty of care to the rest of the suppport to allow them to watch the game in a safe environment, Hence today’s action.

Now before you give out about Ann Budge again, without her we wouldn’t have a club and no amount of fund raising would’ve changed that. Since taking control she built a new stand and we are top of the league this season after buying 18 players. There is only one way she is leaving and that’s when she has her cash back, that’s the trade off for saving our club. So keep putting your cash in and you’ll get a chance to appoint a new board soon enough.

The lunatics who think throwing pyrotechnics into a crowd is acceptable behaviour have caused this problem yet you will not condemn their actions only give us more whataboutery regarding the away fans, it’s school boy logic. 

Great post 

MacDonald Jardine
35 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

The authorities in Scotland do nothing about fan behavioir. She is on a crusade to demonise our own support. There was nothing stopping her including the conduct of away fans in her statement. 

I feel sad that Hearts fans are queuing up to have a dig at our own. We are by no means the worst behaved fans in the country.

Exactly. 

MacDonald Jardine
20 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

I would expect a email etc has been sent to the other clubs asking / telling them to pass this information on to anybody who buys tickets?

That's how it works I think.

Do you really?

And you think anyone, clubs or fans will pay a blind bit of notice?

And what will we do?

Probably apologise that some of our fans language was a bit choice.

13 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Excellent post.

1 hour ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

A Hibs fan made a lot of money from our New Stand development is all I am willing to say.

Certain individuals profited "to the tune of several million" you said. 

Back it up. 

MacDonald Jardine
14 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

At the same time as having a go at ours.

It's the closest she's come right enough. 

30 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Good statement with the only problem being no mention of visiting fans behaviour.

However, the emphasis on G and N seems overblown, particularly when the coin thrower came from the centre sections of the Main Stand.

There were a lot more than one coin-thrower in ou4 support last week. Similarly there were multiple coin throwers in the Away support. 

livingstonjambo
2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Back it up. 

Don't, he changed that, his mate made £500,000.00, oh but then changed that to getting an invoice for that....

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Back it up. 

He has backed it up.

The facts are: A company invoiced £500,000 which made them £500,000 profit and also made the owner "millions". 

I'm just waiting to hear who it is so I can invest in them. 

?

KingRudi_2012
4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Back it up. 

Don't be silly. Everyone knows what I am referring to.

Edited by KingRudi_2012

29 minutes ago, obua said:

One from a family of hibees correct ,without her we wouldn’t be here listening to your petty gripes.

And without Vlad.

And without Mercer.

Seriously shite chat. She isn’t beyond reproach and believe it or not, though whisper it on here, it’s perfectly fine to disagree or criticise her actions.

SpruceBringsteen

The "Ann Budge isn't bigger than the club/I don't care what the club wants, I'll do what I want" argument is quite something.

:lol:

1 minute ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

Ok, after reading this thread I’m out. Sorry Spencer, deja vu doesn’t do it for me. I thought we had heard the last of you nine months ago. 

MacDonald Jardine
1 minute ago, El Diez said:

And without Vlad.

And without Mercer.

Seriously shite chat. She isn’t beyond reproach and believe it or not, though whisper it on here, it’s perfectly fine to disagree or criticise her actions.

You're crossing a line here. 

Some folk can't recognise she isn't infallible. 

2 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

But individuals profited to the tune of several million, right?

MacDonald Jardine
1 minute ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

The "Ann Budge isn't bigger than the club/I don't care what the club wants, I'll do what I want" argument is quite something.

As is "The club don't like it so argument over" attitude of others.

With that position 15 odd years ago we'd now be at Murrayfield. 

loveofthegame
26 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

She highlights the behaviour of Hearts fans at Tynecastle but not that of other clubs. You get me?

Hard to disagree with this, which is the bit that really frustrates me. She is always extremely quick to have a go at her own support.

You get the feeling she'd be happy with a library, polite clapping when a goal goes in.

KingRudi_2012
3 minutes ago, El Diez said:

And without Vlad.

And without Mercer.

Exactly. The fans of Hearts are bigger than one individual as has been proven time after time. Budge's views are in no way reflective of the views of the fanbase at large.

1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

You're crossing a line here. 

Some folk can't recognise she isn't infallible. 

Sadly true.

4 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

5ce.jpg

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
4 minutes ago, El Diez said:

And without Vlad.

And without Mercer.

I agree, anyone who doesn't agree with her totally is vilified. 

We need to ask questions, we need to ask why and disagree if we feel it's right. Blind loyalty is never a good thing. 

We do of course need to be mindful of batshit mental questioning tho. ? 

livingstonjambo
Just now, MacDonald Jardine said:

complete and utter horse sh!t. There were always ways to avoid moving to Murrayfield 15-20 years ago. But to try to compare that to throwing coins, flares, smoke bombs at the derby after the semi final where shops were robbed and there was fighting in the stands and disorder in the street is poor. 

12 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Do you really?

And you think anyone, clubs or fans will pay a blind bit of notice?

And what will we do?

Probably apologise that some of our fans language was a bit choice.

Yes I do. Its up to them. Your last sentence is ****ing nonsense but I expect that from you.

2 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

:jjyay:

Well ain’t that the truth.

8 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

It's a belter. Normally put forward by folk who collect tea towels.

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, obua said:

Someone on here is making accusations of multi million pound fraud.This has gone way beyond throwing coins and smoke bombs.

Not really. They are regurgitating shite told to them by a "mate". More fool them for not having the ability to think critically.

MacDonald Jardine
1 minute ago, Notts1874 said:

Yes I do. Its up to them. Your last sentence is ****ing nonsense but I expect that from you.

So you expect them to take notice but it's their choice?

If we're on a crusade to make Tynecastle the most family friendly stadium in Scotland should we not be doing our bit for the other club's fans too?

As for your last jibe, Likewise. 

5 minutes ago, KingRudi_2012 said:

Exactly. The fans of Hearts are bigger than one individual as has been proven time after time. Budge's views are in no way reflective of the views of the fanbase at large.

Yes, but it's not as if she's trying to spread lies about people profiteering from construction work on the stand.

Just now, MacDonald Jardine said:

The strange thing is Ann Budge strikes me as the kind of person who would welcome all points of view. Only met her once mind but was very nice. There doesn't need to be sides here, but remember, chums, the guys having a go at people voicing criticism don't speak for the club.

With that thought I'll wish you all a pleasant evening ! 

32 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

I notice nobody challenges what you say. They pick around the edges of other posts.

• cosanostra locked this topic