Neil Lennon total embarrassment ( merged )

NB GIN

Lennon did the same at Ibroke twice and wasn't coined. The idiot that coined him let Hibs off the hook for the moron that socked Bobby.

Edited by JackLadd

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ...a bit disco

• Thomaso

• Victorian

• Selkirkhmfc1874

Combe on the tramps bench was giving it the hardman stare to the Hearts fans behind the dugout at full time.  He wouldn't move. Most of both clubs staff from their respective benches were almost off the park and down the tunnel.

He was doing a nodding gesture as if to say he'll meet whoever it was outside for a square go. 

Another welt.

Edited by Debut 4

13 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Lennon did the same at Ibroke twice and wasn't coined. The idiot that coined him let Hibs off the hook for the moron that socked Bobby.

?

LochcarronJambo

Been said , none of us right thinking Jambos could condone coin throwing  & the so called fan that let us down last nite, but ffs Lennon is goin to cause a riot one day

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, Gambo said:

It is only Lennon and his team bringing religion into it.

I think White and Bob Mills were talking about religion being involved well before popcorn teen's agent/adviser opened his gob. This was about 10:30am I heard them.

Seymour M Hersh
45 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Combe on the tramps bench was giving it the hardman stare to the Hearts fans behind the dugout at full time.  He wouldn't move. Most of both clubs staff from their respective benches were almost off the park and down the tunnel.

He was doing a nodding gesture as if to say he'll meet whoever it was outside for a square go. 

Another welt.

I know for a fact he got decked by a woman at a taxi rank in Paisley many years ago. 

12 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I know for a fact he got decked by a woman at a taxi rank in Paisley many years ago. 

A common occurence !

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

:laugh: Him or just things like that in Paisley!! 

Paisley !

If he was decked by a woman, he got off lightly !

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
5 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Such photos should be banned from here.  

Quoting war and peace and posting one line. 

:jj_facepalm:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

It’s like comparing different types of Monkeys, but at the end of the day they swing from the same trees and eat the same bananas.

FenLOL received a 4 game ban for this gesture.

6391D8D8-74A4-4FFE-972B-6B4BAB5DDC85.jpeg

And Fenlon’s was a split second gesture. Lennon’s helicopter against Rangers and last night though, he doesn’t have that moment where he thinks ok enough, he just keeps going... 

can we also pause for a moment and remind ourselves what he was celebrating. It wasn’t a last minute winner or even an equaliser, it was a disallowed goal against his team in stoppage time. 10 men or

not, that look of delight on his face at the game almost certainly finishing 0-0 is so wee team. 8 points, mind the gap “Lenny”

Ronald Villiers

I'm getting a bit fed up with this crap now about what happened last night in all the papers etc.  If this welt behaved himself then he wouldn't get abused.  To stand on front of opposing fans like a petulant primary school child really irks me.  The police should really now be warning Lennon re his conduct prior to matches kicking off as he is going to instigate a riot.  He is a disgrace!  Glad we have a manager that shows class!  HHGH

“Lennon is the victim and Scottish football culture is the cause”.

Source: Vermin.net.   Time: Just a wee while ago.  Posted by: An arsehole.  Reason: Straw clutching.

GTF Hibs scum.

9 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Quoting war and peace and posting one line. 

:jj_facepalm:

Quoting the whole book would take a while mind!

Lennon said last night in sky interview that he got hit in the jaw by a pound coin. On bbc it was his chin! Today he should have a bruise or at least a mark where the £1 hit him. Unless I see a picture I’m sticking with the hitting him on the padded jacket. Shouldn’t be a coin thrown though but fu*k me the reporter showing graffiti on national news but no mention of Bobby being punched it’s laughable 

3 minutes ago, charlatans said:

Lennon said last night in sky interview that he got hit in the jaw by a pound coin. On bbc it was his chin! Today he should have a bruise or at least a mark where the £1 hit him. Unless I see a picture I’m sticking with the hitting him on the padded jacket. Shouldn’t be a coin thrown though but fu*k me the reporter showing graffiti on national news but no mention of Bobby being punched it’s laughable 

:) Green TV :) 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
17 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Quoting the whole book would take a while mind!

If I didn't get into trouble on here all the time I might see that as a challenge. ? 

Edited by Sir Vladimir of Romanov

Anyone remember the game at Easter Road a few years ago when Rudi was absolutely showered in coins from the new stand?

I remember being hit by a coin thrown by a Rangers fan several years ago.  It hit me on the shoulder and was a lot sorer than I'd have thought it would be.  I had a mark on my shoulder for weeks.

Walter Bishop

It really is open season on us in the press just now. Bartley claiming he, Boyle and Stevenson all targeted with coins aswell! 

2 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

There’s a wee thing that bothers me.

The pictures of Lennon goading the Hearts fans show his front. Then the pictures change to his back when the coin appears. 

Would the camera filming the front of him not still be rolling, although the producer switched to the other camera?  Surely those pictures, which are probably still recorded, would show where the coin hit.

Why haven’t we seen those pictures because they seem to have come up with all the other film as required, including Bobby being punched.

This would clear up whether Lennon made the most of it with simulation, or was indeed hit on his chin or jaw, depending on which version he gives.

This, obviously, doesn’t change the idiotic coin throwing being unacceptable.

I'm with you on this. Quite rightly the single most important issue HAS BEEN WIDELY agreed upon that throwing coins is disgraceful and pure cowardice and we e can only hope those responsible are identified and appropriately dealt with. However when you dissect things and watch all available evidence you're left with a slightly uneasy feeling about NLs version not to mention his utterly bizarre comments to various media outlets where one minute he's raging then he's making jokes about the thrower should be at the world darts championship.

Somewhere out there is the definitive camera footage, wow would that be a story...

So here we go again Neil Lennon gets involved in an unsavoury incident inside a football ground but of course he did nothing to antagonise and inflame an already volatile situation!

And predictably of course, some arsehole reacts this time by lobbing a coin at him. He needs to ask himself and so do the authority’s why he’s the only Manager to have been subjected to that at our ground! If it was solely religion why did Martin O’Neil survive countless trips to tynecastle without so much as a sweetie wrapper encroaching his space, as an example! Lennon is a riot in waiting and there’s all too many bams willing to oblige!

21 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Wonder how this would read if the coin had caused Lemon to lose an eye? Yes, he's an arsehole but that is no justification for the welt who threw it.

Geoff

Its clear that, at worst, he was more likely to have lost a nipple - but for the massive puffa jacket he had on which the coin hit and bounced off like a kangaroo.

Wish this sectarian nonsense wasn’t brought into the Neil Lennon debate. He isn’t hated by the majority of Scottish football fans because he is a Irish catholic, he is hated because he is a annoying little rat who loves to wind up the opposition both as player and now as manager.

Ok, I'm gonna do it, has anyone actually been hit in the face with a coin???  I have, BTW, it doesn't hurt much at all, certainly not to be greeting on the ground!!

regardless of the fact he got hit in the shoulder, and even more so that the imbecile should never have thrown it.. lets get a grasp on reality, a coin to the (cough) chin is never, I mean never! gonna be that sore that you'd go rolling around about it.

I am 70 years old and if that coin hit me I would have given my head a little shake and rubbed my  jaw and that would have been it, Lennon was not hurt he did it for the effect and the reaction it would give and the press was happy to oblige.

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, whyskey said:

I am 70 years old and if that coin hit me I would have given my head a little shake and rubbed my  jaw and that would have been it, Lennon was not hurt he did it for the effect and the reaction it would give and the press was happy to oblige.

Apparently poor wee Neil's jaw was "throbbing" after it happened. I  think he actually meant to admit to being a throbber.

It would appear very few on here seem to be able to seperate the two incidents.

For a long time Scottish football fans have had real difficulty seperating Neil Lennons behavior an the treatment he receives....and vice versa.

The facts are:

1. The guy that threw the coin is a dick.

That's universally recognised, acknowledged and condemned by all. No one is disputing that and in fact everyone feels the pressing need to use that first fact as some sort of disclaimer prior to stating the second fact.

2. Neil Lennon is a dick.

Neil Lennon is a moron, he acts like a moron. But it is not stupidity alone, this man purpousely acts as agitator, he takes particular glee in stiring a reaction from people (then agitating things further when he gets the reaction he's looking for) and I think he is one of the worst thing to happen to Scottish football in the last couple of decades.

The man has and is going to cause bother as long as he is involved in the game.

Some fans are arseholes, we know this.

The guy that threw the coin is a special kind of arsehole. But it is not defending that man to say that Neil Lennons behaviour was a direct causal factor in the coin being thrown.

That is not an excuse or a defence of the act.

But it is a fact. If Neil Lennon isn't acting like a playground juvenile, that coin almost certainly doesn't get thrown.

Equally if the guy that throws it isn't a total welt, it doesn't get thrown. They are both contributing factors and you take one away and the problem is resolved.

I'd love to rid the game of the kind of arsehole that throws coins at football matches and every effort should continue to be made to do just that. But the truth is you take a cross section of any large group of people and you will get some total roaster, add alcohol and the passion of competitive sport and that is amplified.

But there is not one other person in Scottish football, in a senior position such as Lennons, who acts in the manner he does, nobody!

Gerrard, Levein, Rodgers, McInnes etc.

None of them act like that, none of them would run around as he did at Ibrox, pretending to be an aeroplane, ffs.

I have long argued with my Celtic supporting father in law about this. He tells me of poor Lenny's harsh treatment in the Scottish game and how that is why he behaves as he does.

Sorry but the reason the guy acts as he does is because that is his personality, that is who he is, he's a trouble making weapons grade  arsehole and once again we need to seprate the two facts. He was that way before anyone sent him bullets in the post.

I could have argued that Neils inciteful behaviour causes the treatment he gets but that just leads down the road of excuse making and apolgism. There is, of course, no excuse for sending someone bullets in the post or throwing coins at them for that matter.

There's no doubt Neils treatment is a contributing factor in how he reacts and his actions contribute to the treatment he receives. However, to continue in such a circular argument, only serves to avoid the real problem by maki g excuses for both sides.

The truth is, you have to be able to sepreate the discussion, see both sides in total isolation and that is when you get to the root causes of the problem here. And there are two of them.

1. Some fans in Scottish football are complete idiots and our game would be an infinitely better place without them.

2. Neil Lennon is a complete idiot and our game would be an infinitely better place without him.

Any argument that doesn't recognise both undeniable facts is an incomplete and redundant one.

Interesting that now Neil has managed to absorb all the sympathy he can from Wednesday’s game, like a big ****ing Celticky sponge, he has now moved on to singling out our players. Apparently Garuccio got poor old Kamberi sent off.

The day this disruptive arsehole ****s off and takes his eternal victim act out of Scottish football for good, is the day we can get back to steadily improving the game up here again.

9 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Interesting that now Neil has managed to absorb all the sympathy he can from Wednesday’s game, like a big ****ing Celticky sponge, he has now moved on to singling out our players. Apparently Garuccio got poor old Kamberi sent off.

The day this disruptive arsehole ****s off and takes his eternal victim act out of Scottish football for good, is the day we can get back to steadily improving the game up here again.

:spoton:

7 hours ago, Jambo_ree said:

I remember being hit by a coin thrown by a Rangers fan several years ago.  It hit me on the shoulder and was a lot sorer than I'd have thought it would be.  I had a mark on my shoulder for weeks.

Same thing happened to me as a neutral a few years back at a game in Germany. 

I ended up with a Deutsche Mark...

::troll::

Lennon is a grade a arsehole,always has been,always will be.

He was acting like an arse.

The guy who threw the coin is an arse.

There is no religious connotations to this,it’s about time someone in the press call this bullshit out as it happens every time NL gets himself in bother.

His press friends,his agent,etc.....”it’s because NL is an Irish Catholic”.......what utter crap,it’s because he’s an arsehole!

30 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Same thing happened to me as a neutral a few years back at a game in Germany. 

I ended up with a Deutsche Mark...

::troll::

:pleasing:

It has nothing to do with Lennon being from N. Ireland.

It has nothing to do with Lennon being a Roman Catholic.

It has all to do with Lennon being a horrible individual.

I haven't read all the thread so apologies if already posted. Should Lennon not get changed with inciting violence at the football. If it wasn't for his touchline antics maybe he won't get the aggressive behaviour from opposing supporters that he is subjected to most weekends.

7 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I haven't read all the thread so apologies if already posted. Should Lennon not get changed with inciting violence at the football. If it wasn't for his touchline antics maybe he won't get the aggressive behaviour from opposing supporters that he is subjected to most weekends.

Yes he should. This can’t be swept under the carpet. 

1 hour ago, davie1980 said:

It would appear very few on here seem to be able to seperate the two incidents.

For a long time Scottish football fans have had real difficulty seperating Neil Lennons behavior an the treatment he receives....and vice versa.

The facts are:

1. The guy that threw the coin is a dick.

That's universally recognised, acknowledged and condemned by all. No one is disputing that and in fact everyone feels the pressing need to use that first fact as some sort of disclaimer prior to stating the second fact.

2. Neil Lennon is a dick.

Neil Lennon is a moron, he acts like a moron. But it is not stupidity alone, this man purpousely acts as agitator, he takes particular glee in stiring a reaction from people (then agitating things further when he gets the reaction he's looking for) and I think he is one of the worst thing to happen to Scottish football in the last couple of decades.

The man has and is going to cause bother as long as he is involved in the game.

Some fans are arseholes, we know this.

The guy that threw the coin is a special kind of arsehole. But it is not defending that man to say that Neil Lennons behaviour was a direct causal factor in the coin being thrown.

That is not an excuse or a defence of the act.

But it is a fact. If Neil Lennon isn't acting like a playground juvenile, that coin almost certainly doesn't get thrown.

Equally if the guy that throws it isn't a total welt, it doesn't get thrown. They are both contributing factors and you take one away and the problem is resolved.

I'd love to rid the game of the kind of arsehole that throws coins at football matches and every effort should continue to be made to do just that. But the truth is you take a cross section of any large group of people and you will get some total roaster, add alcohol and the passion of competitive sport and that is amplified.

But there is not one other person in Scottish football, in a senior position such as Lennons, who acts in the manner he does, nobody!

Gerrard, Levein, Rodgers, McInnes etc.

None of them act like that, none of them would run around as he did at Ibrox, pretending to be an aeroplane, ffs.

I have long argued with my Celtic supporting father in law about this. He tells me of poor Lenny's harsh treatment in the Scottish game and how that is why he behaves as he does.

Sorry but the reason the guy acts as he does is because that is his personality, that is who he is, he's a trouble making weapons grade  arsehole and once again we need to seprate the two facts. He was that way before anyone sent him bullets in the post.

I could have argued that Neils inciteful behaviour causes the treatment he gets but that just leads down the road of excuse making and apolgism. There is, of course, no excuse for sending someone bullets in the post or throwing coins at them for that matter.

There's no doubt Neils treatment is a contributing factor in how he reacts and his actions contribute to the treatment he receives. However, to continue in such a circular argument, only serves to avoid the real problem by maki g excuses for both sides.

The truth is, you have to be able to sepreate the discussion, see both sides in total isolation and that is when you get to the root causes of the problem here. And there are two of them.

1. Some fans in Scottish football are complete idiots and our game would be an infinitely better place without them.

2. Neil Lennon is a complete idiot and our game would be an infinitely better place without him.

Any argument that doesn't recognise both undeniable facts is an incomplete and redundant one.

Nailed it! 

Bartley in press today still stirring the pot. The same guy who has anally abused a fellow player without charge and apparently doesn't understand when a female says no! You couldn't make it up.

The joint statement thing is crass and we should have stood alone, condemned those involved from both sides and distanced ourselves from our scum ridden neighbours. They are rotten from the very top to their rock bottom.

I would go further here.

Neil Lennon has single handedly set the fight against sectarianism back DECADES.

If he remains in Scottish football much longer I might start just because it clearly annoys him.

the guy is a hate magnet, a supreme agitator.

He is the only person I'm not related to I don't like

Just now, doctor jambo said:

I would go further here.

Neil Lennon has single handedly set the fight against sectarianism back DECADES.

If he remains in Scottish football much longer I might start just because it clearly annoys him.

the guy is a hate magnet, a supreme agitator.

He is the only person I'm not related to I don't like

Totally agree. He’s a disgusting selfish wee arsehole who will happily stir up as much trouble as possible to hide his own failings and shortcomings as a human being. Pretending to be hit in the face by a coin in order to claw back some sympathy after his players disgraceful antics and the Hibs fans’ assault on one of our players is just such a ‘Lenny’ thing to do.

An irresponsible wee rodent who happily burn Scottish football to the ground for his own selfish ends.

Hope the rancid wee prick leaves soon. Sick of the poison he has spread in our game. 

3 minutes ago, Glib and Shameless Crier said:

Totally agree. He’s a disgusting selfish wee arsehole who will happily stir up as much trouble as possible to hide his own failings and shortcomings as a human being. Pretending to be hit in the face by a coin in order to claw back some sympathy after his players disgraceful antics and the Hibs fans’ assault on one of our players is just such a ‘Lenny’ thing to do.

An irresponsible wee rodent who happily burn Scottish football to the ground for his own selfish ends.

Hope the rancid wee prick leaves soon. Sick of the poison he has spread in our game. 

He was hit in the face though. 

Agree with the rest of your post though.

Edited by Jambomuzz

Just now, Jambomuzz said:

He was hit in the face though. 

I have not seen one single piece of evidence to suggest this. I have seen a coin bounce of his chest and him react a disproportionate length of time after that, by throwing himself to the ground. He is lying by doing that, so until I see some evidence that it hit his face, then I assume he is also lying about where it hit him.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 hours ago, jambogemz said:

Anyone remember the game at Easter Road a few years ago when Rudi was absolutely showered in coins from the new stand?

I remember when their big cousins threw an explosive device at the hibs *****. 

Good times. 

One thing I would say about Lennon...... most players who are complete turds on the pitch are described as really nice guys off it ( Scott Brown et al)

I am pretty confident that off the pitch Lennon is a horrible wee fudd

18 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

One thing I would say about Lennon...... most players who are complete turds on the pitch are described as really nice guys off it ( Scott Brown et al)

I am pretty confident that off the pitch Lennon is a horrible wee fudd

Theres guys on here who drink in his local. They would be able to tell you.

I was in the Clutha at the same time as him a few years ago now, though. He was an absolute bellend on that occasion.