Osman Sow maybe back at Tynecastle

JJ93

Just now, Sir Gio said:

And he still passed his medical, nae legs Osman? Replies in Holy Grail style, tis but a scratch, blood maroon jersey eh Craigy!!!

???

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Top Corner

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

Just now, martoon said:

Just home (been incommunicado on my yacht all day); has this deal been confirmed? 

:lol:

Use PDFs mate U

Least he will fit straight into Lafferty's trackies and strip, always looking to save a few pounds.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He ragdolled Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup. Didn't score but was mighty impressive that night

Borders Jambo
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Vermin wankers. 

Their farters will be vibrating like a rattlesnake's tail when Osman and Uche get in about them.

Feckin inbred, mutant, windae lickin, uncle gobbling deviants.

:fth:

Classic!

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Vermin wankers. 

Their farters will be vibrating like a rattlesnake's tail when Osman and Uche get in about them.

:laugh::laugh:

I P Knightley
24 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Not approving this until I'm told exactly how much it's costing.     

TRANSPARENCEEEEEEH.

Yer darn' tootin'!!!

They tell us NOTHING!! I want to see a fully costed statement before I even start getting a wee bit pudgy.

22 minutes ago, Bez said:

Oh Osman Sow, Oh Osman Sow,

He's a 7ft man, bagged us 10 million Yuan,

Oh he’s Osman Sow.

Sump'n like this.

John Findlay
17 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Hopefully his injuries are behind him and he hasn't lost any of that pace. 

Him and big Uche could be dangerous.

Can he play on the left also?

Yes he can. He is predominantly left footed. That was a criticism of mine when he was last here. He always wanted to get his shot away with his left. When he should have used his right even if it was his weaker foot.

15 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I think you'd have something to complain about even if we signed Ronaldo or messi

Give it a rest

The guy hasn’t been 100% fit for months. Hasn’t played a game for months. Hasn’t scored a goal for months. Hasn’t done a preseason. Isn’t currently fit. Has done the square root of feck all since he left us 3 years ago. Pardon me if I raise my eyebrows about us bringing him in. 

Edited by Escobar PHM

Alex Kintner

?

Sow now, his aim is clear,

He’s rejoined Hearts, to play with Naisy,

He’s scored, against Aberdeen,

He hates the Hibs, they make him spew up,

He’ll score the goals, that we will need,

To win the big cup!

?

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Not true at all!

But in this instance I am just giving my view on a striker who has had a pretty bad time since leaving us at at Chinese, UAE and particularly league 1 level. I have my doubts about Osman Sow but here’s hoping we can get him back to full fitness and confidence

Remember Scottish football is utter shite.

Sow is proven here. He isn’t some unknown quantity like Vanacek.

Heartsofgold
9 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Vermin wankers. 

Poetry once again Jonno!!!

25 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Jesus. What revisionist nonsense. You’d rather have Sow with questionable fitness and injuriy issues than Lafferty !! Beggars belief. Sow for Lafferty is NOT an upgrade. 

Hibs fans raging. Brilliant 

BA15701D-9C78-4AED-8CD8-85630F7E5F2E.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

The guy hasn’t been 100% fit for months. Hasn’t played a game for months. Hasn’t scored a goal for months. Hasn’t done a preseason. Isn’t currently fit. Has done the square root of feck all since he left us 3 years ago. Pardon me if I raise my eyebrows about us bringing him in. 

If thats the case, why would we even entertain the thought of getting him in on a 6 month deal  ?  2 of which would be used to get him anywhere near match fit ? 

He wasnt exactly setting the heather alight before he came to us first time round, that soon changed didnt it ? 

CL knows what he is doing and has been sitting on this deal until that flute playing bam sloped off west again !

12 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Vermin wankers. 

Superb Jonno :clap: 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

If thats the case, why would we even entertain the thought of getting him in on a 6 month deal  ?  2 of which would be used to get him anywhere near match fit ? 

He wasnt exactly setting the heather alight before he came to us first time round, that soon changed didnt it ? 

CL knows what he is doing and has been sitting on this deal until that flute playing bam sloped off west again !

Your last sentence made me smile.

14 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Vermin wankers. 

I think I love you Jonno ??

22 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Very much what I'm thinking. Similar to how we lined up against Celtic with Lafferty and Mulraney on the wings. 4-3-3 / 4-5-1. That's not to say we won't still try other formations and partnerships.

Aye would certainly seem to chop and change formation a lot to suit the game.

Edited by vegas-voss

He's proven he can play at this level, has the skill and qualities needed, can provide  short term cover until Vanecek comes in, no brainer really.

MK Dons struggled last season, do you think any of their players performed well? No doubt some decent individuals in that side.

And for those who think he hasn't played much recently, remember Skacel before he came back for his 2nd spell. It might not work out right enough but lets not write him off before he's kicked a ball.

Skacel before coming back to us:

2008 Hertha BSC (loan) 16 (2)
2009 Slavia Prague 5 (3)
2010 Larissa 7

(0)

This is excellent news, the money we would have had to pay for Vanecek coming has been utilised in a far more useful fashion and we then get the boost in January of him joining. Great business.

It should have been ten
25 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

I think you'd have something to complain about even if we signed Ronaldo or messi

Give it a rest

That’s spot on btw :laugh2:

21 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

People keep saying this about KL - when it was only actually Celtic he was 'prolific' against.

2 in 12 games against Rangers, Hibs & Aberdeen.

Sow has scored against both OF sides.

Had actually meant to make that point but sort of digressed, all in all I think we’ll miss Lafferty when we play against Celtic and that’s about it. I do think he would have been a great player to have in a game at Hampden though. 

20 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Vermin wankers. 

:gocompare:

8 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

Last line :lol: 

1 minute ago, Homme said:

I take it all the posters questioning his fitness are expecting him to fail his medical.

To be fair... Juanma passed his medical. 

This is a no brainer signing.  Gives us more options especially if we don't get Vanecek until Jan.  Don't care what he has done since he left, I will judge him in maroon.  Lafferty hadn't done anything of note in a long time before he joined us.  Sow and Hearts are made for each other.  MON.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
2 minutes ago, Danny1874 said:

To be fair... Juanma passed his medical. 

To be fair.......Juanma was just a lazy *****.

Just now, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

Absolutely. Shame as he could’ve been some player.

Fitzroy Pointon
34 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Big game player.

That Ibrox game has to be one of our best wins ever. Heads could have went down but we broke quickly while they were still creaming their knickers over a late equaliser. The league was ours from that moment on. 

It should have been ten
On 18/08/2018 at 06:18, The Future's Maroon said:

Not just aimed at you buddy, but why the feck this thread was brought back from the brink I dunno, Sow although a fans favourite was and never will be one of Craig's favourites....he never rated him in the first place and was chuffed we done so well from selling him. 

On 18/08/2018 at 14:45, tcjambo said:

How do you know this?

On 18/08/2018 at 14:49, The Future's Maroon said:

Because I was told not long after he left us.

:qqb006:

2 minutes ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

and never quite mastered the beating of the offside trap...  that was so frustrating !!

Hackney Hearts
43 minutes ago, Escobar PHM said:

Jesus. What revisionist nonsense. You’d rather have Sow with questionable fitness and injuriy issues than Lafferty !! Beggars belief. Sow for Lafferty is NOT an upgrade. 

But it could be an upgrade if he proves his fitness? Is a fit Sow > a fit Lafferty?

The bench-warming comment may have been a bit OTT, but it's not exactly revisionist seeing as he did start 3 out of the last 4 matches on the bench (correctly,  I would say).

Fitzroy Pointon
2 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

thats 2017 mate

Defo today. Just linked the Sun's story on it

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Now thats some way to do business.

Do that 10 times a season and we'd have............

.extra peanuts????.

Less peanuts surely?