Osman Sow maybe back at Tynecastle

JJ93

1 minute ago, sairyinthat said:

What's your problem were ahead of the game do for me.

Eh? In English please....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Top Corner

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

jambo-fletch
21 minutes ago, Gilbert’s Fridge said:

PT refers to  Peter Tisdale Chairman of MK Dons:-

PT on Osman Sow: “Osman wants to look at other options. He is in talks with another club and we are in talks with that club for him to move but it hasn’t been concluded yet.”

Think it’s Paul Tisdale the manager 

The thought of having this man back honestly has made me forget about lafferty, was gutted when he left. His journey with us was over way to soon! Get him in till the end of the season then take it from there! Lafferty who?!!! 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, martoon said:

Iirc, this is the picking season. Be careful, though. Many are "poisonous".

Still enjoy The Doors now and then. :)

It certainly is, up to the first frost of the year. Have to get up early though, or find a patch in complete shade.

IIRC....

On the subject of songs, this is the first time I've wished we'd kept Tony Watt, but just so I could sing Anti Nowhere League's Sow ******* Watt in public

Your not clever enough to attempt the belittling tactic.

Clearly not clever enough to understand the shite you spout either! 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Escobar PHM said:

Only an utter moron would believe that Joe Random from Kickback knows the intimate details of a confidential

financial deal and gets permission to fire it out to social media for no other reason than to cement his ITK status

Alternatively, only an utter moron would believe that a football club is airtight and that insiders giving mates a nod is unlikely.

1 minute ago, Markymark said:

Clearly not clever enough to understand the shite you spout either! 

my my getting into quite a tizzy eh dear.

Some amount of throbbers on here tonight.

Thats inside info BTW so run along and tell all your pals about some screamer from JKB being ITK.

portobellojambo1
11 minutes ago, campbell said:

The thought of having this man back honestly has made me forget about lafferty, was gutted when he left. His journey with us was over way to soon! Get him in till the end of the season then take it from there! Lafferty who?!!! 

I had more than a few thoughts in my head over the last couple of days about what we could potentially do this season with front players to interchange between depending on who we were playing, the surface etc. It was probably more to do with other thoughts about the possibility of going down to two strikers, one of them getting injured/suspended or such like and us reverting to playing more reserved with only one up front. Yesterday I was a bit yuck when one of the three left, but today's news has got me back on the up again. When you have enough options, player wise you don't have to think about changing from a more attacking style, you just have to decide which of the options will play.

So from being a bit down yesterday I'm now back into these sort of thoughts about what we could potentially do this season, and it is enjoyable.

Edited by portobellojambo1

1 hour ago, Escobar PHM said:

He’s a semi clever illusionist who’s got the gullible hanging on his every word.

I got the just under 700k figure from a workmate who's information is usually spot on .

Ive read or heard nothing of any note to make me think he is wrong this time with his information apart from the ramblings of bitter rival supporters on social media and the usual roasters on here . 

Punks No Deid
12 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Thats inside info BTW so run along and tell all your pals about some screamer from JKB being ITK.

Keep up the good work mate, ur info n pointers are appreciated 

15 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Ignore the vocal minority, vast majority on here appreciate the tit bits you can post

34 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

What's your problem were ahead of the game do for me.

I've read that several times and even tried adding punctuation and changing spelling or word order. But still not sure what it means. 

?

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Haken said:

Right chuffed with big Ozzy coming back.  Certainly takes the edge off Lafferty leaving.

I am also glad Teplice are getting nothing in the way of a transfer fee.

1 minute ago, SUTOL said:

I've read that several times and even tried adding punctuation and changing spelling or word order. But still not sure what it means. 

?

What's your problem? We're ahead of the game. Do for me.

Just now, graygo said:

It was not that hard to work out.

Some people are dragging this place down big time.

Just now, dsk1210 said:

Very true, if only they could write/type properly. 

1 minute ago, dsk1210 said:

It was not that hard to work out.

Correct.

I try not to do it myself as you never know if it's maybe not someone's first language, or they are maybe dyslexic.

20 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Not a problem with his fitness then, all fears should now be alleviated.

Let's be honest, that was the only concern because we know what he can bring.

2 minutes ago, Markymark said:

Read your post back. You write like a 5 year old. I’m not engaging with you anymore after this. I can’t stand hypocrites and attention seekers , on one hand Daza posting ‘figures and forums don’t go’ last week, then he posts transfer fee, contradictory to what the Hearts and Rangers had wanted to keep quiet. Desperation grows? Get a grip! Like I said , keep hanging of every word and thanking Daza for the grand job he does. 

Oh Yeah result do for me.another question for yuh do you take private clients and do you visit at home with your further education lessons?

heartandsoul
12 minutes ago, Ribble said:

Ignore the vocal minority, vast majority on here appreciate the tit bits you can post

This

Absolute Scenes
Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

Not a problem with his fitness then, all fears should now be alleviated.

Let's be honest, that was the only concern because we know what he can bring.

Does that mean he’s pretty much match fit if he passes the medical? I never know if the medical is like a basic body check maybe sure everything works okay, heart etc or if it’s like a rigorous fitness regime to gauge fitness?

Oh Yeah result do for me.another question for yuh do you take private clients and do you visit at home with your further education lessons?

Yuh I do.

5 minutes ago, graygo said:

break it down or are you like the joker you represent being deliberately obtuse. Do for me

2 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Does that mean he’s pretty much match fit if he passes the medical? I never know if the medical is like a basic body check maybe sure everything works okay, heart etc or if it’s like a rigorous fitness regime to gauge fitness?

Basically means you are injury free but isn't a barometer for match fitness . That can only come from playing regular games as does mental sharpness . 

PhoenixHearts
1 hour ago, New York Fleapit said:

My God, you are a bitter man/woman.

Every

Single

Piece of good news that comes from the club, you attempt to piss all over.

It must be exhausting being you.

Needs his PHM card rescinded tbf

10 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

It's pretty rigorous, not like a medical you or I would get. It doesn't mean he's match fit though.

That only comes through training and playing and I'm sure he'll get there. 

It's not like we are in a situation where we've only got one striker and we desperately need someone to come in. We've got another 4 guys who can play there so he'll no doubt get some minutes and a game or two in the reserves before he's near a starting spot. 

Here's a good article on it from July 2018 

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/whats-medical-how-pass-one-and-why-some-players-dont

Edited by Cruyff Turn

Adam_the_legend
3 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

You cant pass or fail a medical. A report is provided and the buying club decides if the potential risk is worth the reward or not. He could be injured/unfit, as long as Hearts are ok with it they can still sign him. 

Ps I’m not saying he is injured/unfit

5 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

break it down or are you like the joker you represent being deliberately obtuse. Do for me

Break it down. 

Are you like the joker? 

You represent being deliberately obtuse like me. 

11 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

FFS I was just translating for you, what you having a go at me for?

1 minute ago, graygo said:

FFS I was just translating for you, what you having a go at me for?

Maybe English isn't their first language...

This thread is reeking with the usual suspects.

I really believe we got £690k for Lafferty, whether it is daza that says it or whatever. Levein said we got a good price for him in the press today. Hearts never played difficult with Rangers after they turned Lafferty's head, just set a price and stood by it. Rangers were desperate, he was becoming surplus at Hearts.

Anyway, Sow with scarf over head tomorrow morning will be just lovely.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Good news Sow has passed the medical stage.

Hope he isn't too far from match sharpness then as a fit and firing confident OS is definitely a weapon in this league.

John Findlay
25 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Needs his PHM card rescinded tbf

Why? Stands for proper Hibs man.

If it's the Osman Sow who left in terms of form, fitness etc then a very good deal

In all honestly there has to be a doubt about that given his experiences with other clubs since leaving

Maybe though like some other players it just fits at Hearts and lets hope so

A low cost gamble but still a gamble

It should have been ten
30 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Didnae ken Kirk from Coronation Street was a Jambo ?

6B4B2360-180E-45A2-80FE-75C7FA1AD4F4.jpeg.9b5d244206ecd4a2bcd17adb3c1ab034.jpeg