• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Top Corner

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Morgan

7 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

That Ibrox game has to be one of our best wins ever. Heads could have went down but we broke quickly while they were still creaming their knickers over a late equaliser. The league was ours from that moment on. 

I was in Rangers hospitality through a mate 

I've never been asked back

think i embarrassed him when Sow slipped in that sublime finish and i went bonkers 

Great day and thats what Osman gives you finishes like that when you least expect it

Lafferty has gone. He wasn't staying till we signed Sow. 

So Sow isn't a replacement for him. He would be an addition to the squad. MacLean and Uche already replaced Lafferty. 

Graham Thomson
1 minute ago, Des' Dad said:

The MK Dons fan seems adamant that he is still injured and limping. Apparently has been injury prone for while.

I trust Craig and the medical staff at Hearts. 

1 minute ago, Des' Dad said:

The MK Dons fan seems adamant that he is still injured and limping. Apparently has been injury prone for while.

I'd feign injury too if i had to play for that soulless franchise.

Did he not score a similar goal to the Rangers one against Man City in a friendly for us? Or did I make that up? Wee burst of speed and through the offside trap like a whippet?

1 minute ago, Zen Jambo said:

I'd feign injury too if i had to play for that soulless franchise.

Osman is a gazelle, he tears across the grass,

loves scoring for the Jambos, but thought Milton Keynes sucked ass.

The Future's Maroon

10 minutes ago, It should have been ten said:

:qqb006:

What? (I knew someone would bring it up though)

Yes, I’m surprised at this news, still doesn’t change what I was told about his work rate and effort in training. Pretty sure we all know Craig wants grafters and he took a lot of encouragement and effort in training first time round.

This is not the first time we have tried to bring him back, we tried in January and I think we enquired at the start of last season but can’t confirm that.

Its a loan which will be relatively cheap, temp, option and I’m not complaining and will hope he comes back and performs (and scores).

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Escobar PHM said:

Jesus. What revisionist nonsense. You’d rather have Sow with questionable fitness and injuriy issues than Lafferty !! Beggars belief. Sow for Lafferty is NOT an upgrade. 

I'd rather have anyone who wants to play for us over the big lanky lieing piece of piss who runs across the m8 as soon as that excuse for a football club come calling. 

I don't know why you follow Hearts, it must depress you to ****. 

Sow is a gamble, a gamble that has proven he can cut it as this level, although injury prone as you've said. We also have another striker coming in 3 months, no point in getting a Connor sammon type on 3 year contract. 

We have Naismith, Ulche and McLean along with the young lads. 

Be cool, be calm. 

He was brilliant when he was with us, but hes done nothing since he left and actually hadn't really done much before he joined us either 

What he's done or hasn't done since he left isn't actually a big concern, I'm more concerned by us bringing in a player that seems to struggle so much with injuries 

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

What? (I knew someone would bring it up though)

Yes, I’m surprised at this news, still doesn’t change what I was told about his work rate and effort in training. Pretty sure we all know Craig wants grafters and he took a lot of encouragement and effort in training first time round.

This is not the first time we have tried to bring him back, we tried in January and I think we enquired at the start of last season but can’t confirm that.

Its a loan which will be relatively cheap, temp, option and I’m not complaining and will hope he comes back and performs (and scores).

I was only having a wee laugh bud :thumbsup: Aye true, we’ll ust need to see what happens. Hopefully he’ll see it as an opportunity to get his career back on track and he’ll be firing on all cylinders. Would be in his and the club’s best interests if he’s raring to go.

From Twitter....

When Kyle said, I wanna play in the blue and white,

Craig said that’s fine by me,

You don’t pass, and you’re heading’s shite.

So he took the cash,

And he told him where to go,

Stick your flute up your arse, I’m signing Osman Sow!

Edited by VivaObua

13 minutes ago, Bez said:

Did he not score a similar goal to the Rangers one against Man City in a friendly for us? Or did I make that up? Wee burst of speed and through the offside trap like a whippet?

He did. Nice wee assist by Dale Carrick for that goal.

Rocky jamboa
3 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

He was brilliant when he was with us, but hes done nothing since he left and actually hadn't really done much before he joined us either 

What he's done or hasn't done since he left isn't actually a big concern, I'm more concerned by us bringing in a player that seems to struggle so much with injuries 

Rudi didn't do much when he left us the first time either but still came back and was great for us. Some players are a good fit for a club

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

I'd rather have anyone who wants to play for us over the big lanky lieing piece of piss who runs across the m8 as soon as that excuse for a football club come calling. 

Sow is a gamble, a gamble that has proven he can cut it as this level, although injury prone as you've said. We also have another striker coming in 3 months, no point in getting a Connor sammon type on 3 year contract. 

Be cool, be calm. 

Bang on mate! Would rather have someone who wants to play for us than that cable end of a fag coupon who was desperate to join his fellow bigot brothers.

NaturalOrder74
3 minutes ago, VivaObua said:

From Twitter....When Kyle said, I wanna play in the blue and white,

So he took the cash,

“Stick your flute up your arse, I’m signing Osman Sow!”

Excellent

Apart from Levein, Djoum & Soutter (& some of the younger lads), theres not many faces he will know at Hearts now.

7 minutes ago, scotty2442 said:

Indeed. Sow is not a gamble, he has already proven himself in Scottish football. The only question is his fitness and I trust our medical and coaching teams to make the right assessment.

23 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

I was in Rangers hospitality through a mate 

I've never been asked back

think i embarrassed him when Sow slipped in that sublime finish and i went bonkers 

Great day and thats what Osman gives you finishes like that when you least expect it

Ha ha.....it wasn't just me then ?. I was in a box full of huns. Was quite reserved after the first, but after their hysterics at the equaliser I couldn't hold back when the big man slotted home.

He's a perfect fit for 6 months and maybe longer. Doesn't lose the ball easily and a decent finisher.

Not sure why people are arguing.......!

25 minutes ago, Graham Thomson said:

I trust Craig and the medical staff at Hearts. 

15 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Be cool, be calm. 

15 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

A coup if he can stay fit.

12 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Scarf above head please 

All of the above.

Everybody Loves Baz!

One of the most skillful players I've ever watched a Tynecastle with a great touch and eye for goal.... and he's a good dead ball man.

Yes, fitness could be a factor, but I trust CL to make the correct decision on this. There is no way we will sign him if he can't hit the ground running, again, I imagine CL to already know this. 

In short, I think CL knows what he's doing, and there's just some on here who would rather look for a negative before a positive, and unfortunately, they're the same posters who over and over again, drag this board down with aforementioned negativity.

F.T.H.

I bet everyone questioning signing Sow again are the same throbbers who wanted us to sign JJ's journeyman left back instead of brining Rudi home in 2010...that went well. 

For me, a fit and firing Osman Sow is at least an equal, if not an upgrade, on Kyle Lafferty. Without question. 

I'm onboard this particular happy train. This would be brilliant business. 

Just now, Everybody Loves Baz! said:

One of the most skillful players I've ever watched a Tynecastle with a great touch and eye for goal.... and he's a good dead ball man.

Yes, fitness could be a factor, but I trust CL to make the correct decision on this. There is no way we will sign him if he can't hit the ground running, again, I imagine CL to already know this. 

In short, I think CL knows what he's doing, and there's just some on here who would rather look for a negative before a positive, and unfortunately, they're the same posters who over and over again, drag this board down with aforementioned negativity.

F.T.H.

:spoton:

Dalstonjambo
4 minutes ago, micole said:

If he is fit it's a no brainer IMO, very skillful player and could be a great addition.

Agreed. I am really excited about this. Maybe i'm being overly positive, but this strikes me as another one of those 'player gets club and club works for player' situations. Let's hope so. Potentially a great signing if he is the player he was before.

Had a wee gander at the MK Dons forum, quite reasonable chat on Sow mostly bemoaning his fitness problems whilst there, one poster saying they had hoped he'd be fit for this season so they could rip up the league, another saying all their best results last season came when he was on the pitch. One or two seem to keep an eye on the Scottish leagues, although one admits to following Hibs, without knocking Scottish football. Overall I got the feeling they're sad to see him go. They seem to be eyeing up a move for Jayden Stockley who was at Aberdeen, scored well for Exeter last season. 

Edited by Macros

Shovelly Joe
23 minutes ago, VivaObua said:

From Twitter....

When Kyle said, I wanna play in the blue and white,

So he took the cash,

Stick your flute up your arse, I’m signing Osman Sow!

This is brilliant 

18 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Apart from Levein, Djoum & Soutter (& some of the younger lads), theres not many faces he will know at Hearts now.

morrison won one of the penalties he scored.

Rocky jamboa
8 minutes ago, blairdin said:

I bet everyone questioning signing Sow again are the same throbbers who wanted us to sign JJ's journeyman left back instead of brining Rudi home in 2010...that went well. 

For me, a fit and firing Osman Sow is at least an equal, if not an upgrade, on Kyle Lafferty. Without question. 

I'm onboard this particular happy train. This would be brilliant business. 

Spot on mate. I don't understand why anyone who watched Sow in his first spell with us wouldn't be delighted at the thought of him coming back. 

If we signed Sow and vanecek (if that's how you spell it!) (Plus possibly mitchell) By the end of the window, that would send out some message of intent to the rest of the league.

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Danny1874 said:

To be fair... Juanma passed his medical. 

Funny, after reading that I had an image in my head of Juanma doing a timed egg and spoon run to pass ???........wonder how hard it actually is