Tommy Robinson

ri Alban

Governor Tarkin
10 hours ago, JyTees said:

You alluded to it earlier Gov, people speak up about their misgivings and worries they see with society, and are promptly rounded on with accusations of racism, bigotry, misogyny, whatever fits the narrative. Appears I'm up for a bit of Nazism. You've just pretty much done to me what you pulled Martin Luther Z up for with i8.

I'll let you off seeing as you've had a long day but I'll bail out of this one before I'm sent to Nuremberg.

;)

You began by rubbishing other posters assertions that this may be a complex issue with multiple failures on all sides, then proceded to lay the blame squarely at the door of immigrant communities. We know there are issues with integration, mate, but that's not raising fears or misgivings, that's finger pointing.

Are you going to disagree with Jolly Findlay's post above which highlights another pertinent issue? Or should the failures of politicians to get their finger out be blamed on immigrant communities point blank refusing to integrate too?

To be honest, the second half of my post was just an excuse to shoehorn 'bursds' (first time I've used it on JKB), and 'durkadurkistan' into a post. And I only finished with 'Achtung' as I thought 'Sieg Heil' might've seen me encur a stretch in the JKB pokey. You must've missed my edit where I appologised in advance. 

p.s. Martin Luther Z  :rofl:

:thumbsup:

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Bridge of Djoum

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

On 13/06/2018 at 14:04, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You mentioned them in the same breath, which is weird enough.

This is one hell of a strange response. 

Hot since 86
On 30/05/2018 at 10:20, Governor Tarkin said:

I'll stick my neck out here and say you're barking up the wrong tree.

Feeling threatened by what he perceives as a growing threat to his worldview and way of life from sections of the Islamc community doesn't necessarily make peter_hmfc racist. It makes him concerned. Which it should do. Articulating those concerns  tactfully is a minefield these days, often ending up in accusations of racism - like yours -which only adds to any sense of resentment.

***** like Robinson feed on  this.

The generalisations are, however, particularly distasteful.

Islam is no more evil than any belief system.

Governor Tarkin
32 minutes ago, Hot since 86 said:

Islam is no more evil than any belief system.

'Evil' is an entirely human construct and an absolutely relative term.

Hot since 86
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

'Evil' is an entirely human construct and an absolutely relative term.

Kind of my point

Hot since 86
6 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:thumbsup:

Have to say I'm only half way through this but despite a lot of dross, there are some genuinely decent people stating well articulated points.

Tommy Robinson's a *****

Bridge of Djoum
On 6/13/2018 at 09:41, Phil Dunphy said:

I wonder if i8 went down to London to join the protest. 

I heard he got lost and confused at Darlington and ended up back in his bedsit drooling over headlines in the Daily Mirror.

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

I heard he got lost and confused at Darlington and ended up back in his bedsit drooling over headlines in the Daily Mirror.

:lol:

Way off the mark.

He lives in a studio flat.

• 1 month later...

One conviction upheld.

One conviction sent to a re-trial for procedural reasons.

Bets on the muppet breaking bail conditions?

Jambo-Jimbo
7 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

He's getting oot. Remember new forum rule 17 before you all start a bun fight:mellow:

Didn't realise that he had been arrested, brought to court and sentenced all within 5 hours, something which the Judges expressed concern about the speed of.

On 6/13/2018 at 14:41, Phil Dunphy said:

I wonder if i8 went down to London to join the protest. 

Protesting is not something I agree with.  I leave it to the progressives and the skinheads.

I also work.

Edited by i8hibsh

28 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

This!  the twet will now be seen as some sort of martyr for far right blockheads. He isn't contesting the original guilty verdict, just the procedure. His supporters will stay play the 'he's innocent' card. No he isn't he broke the law of the land he proclaims to be protecting. I hope he gets sent back to jail.   

Bindy Badgy

He's out on bail pending a retrial rather than being released. Hope the ***** gets an increased sentence. Not sure if that's likely or not...

59 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

He's out on bail pending a retrial rather than being released. Hope the ***** gets an increased sentence. Not sure if that's likely or not...

Nope, he was jailed because he broke the terms of a suspended sentence.

He's not being re-tried for the original offence but for the hearing about him breaking the terms of that suspended sentence.

The jail term was fixed in the original trial.

maroonexile

Didn’t plead guilty, and rightfully freed to await a retrial.

All of the above posters - can I ask what people think TR’s motive is? 

8 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Didn’t plead guilty, and rightfully freed to await a retrial.

All of the above posters - can I ask what people think TR’s motive is? 

To aggressively report on pending cases regardless of any legal restrictions placed on them, oblivious to any sort of legal etiquette and process.

He thinks he can do what he wants but he doesn't have a clue about contempt of court, defamation, etc.

The American far-right want to milk this as the UK being overrun by Islam and bowing to liberal political correctness, too afraid to fight back due to our lack of guns. As if a dictatorship, the government simply arrest everyone and anyone who criticises Islam regardless of evidence or knowledge.

If only, we cry, IF ONLY we had flesh-shredding AR15s as seen on TV after Sandy Hook, Las Vegas and Parkland, our problems would be solved! Woe us!

Edited by peter_hmfc

maroonexile
Just now, peter_hmfc said:

To aggressively report on pending cases regardless of any legal restrictions placed on them, oblivious to any sort of legal etiquette and process.

He thinks he can do what he wants, he doesn't have a clue about contempt of court, defamation, etc.

You can report on a sentencing though, after the verdict is delivered. Otherwise we will have to raid the BBC offices tomorrow to detain what is a hive of criminals.

So Tommy is under 24 hour police guard, along with his wife and children, because essentially they receive the most barbaric death threats on a daily basis, why would someone put themselves though that, in your opinion? The guy can’t even pop out for a paper or a load of bread. 

If defaming CONVICTED rapists is a crime, then lock me up, because they are ******* scumbags. 

Robinson is not a great orator, or perhaps even a particularly great guy to be honest, but there is clearly a concerted effort to silence him, which would concern me as to why, and what the motives are?

He's a poster boy for the growing, violent, far-right in the western world.

Free speech applies to him.

But not when he breaks the law.

Just now, maroonexile said:

You can report on a sentencing though, after the verdict is delivered. Otherwise we will have to raid the BBC offices tomorrow to detain what is a hive of criminals.

Robinson accused them of being "rapists" and "paedophiles" BEFORE they were convicted, that is contempt of court. The BBC don't accuse people of being anything certain until convicted. Even Nikolas Cruz is being referred to as the "suspected gunman" and "alleged shooter".

So Tommy is under 24 hour police guard, along with his wife and children, because essentially they receive the most barbaric death threats on a daily basis, why would someone put themselves though that, in your opinion? The guy can’t even pop out for a paper or a load of bread.

Has he tried being less of a thuggish ****?

If defaming CONVICTED rapists is a crime, then lock me up, because they are ******* scumbags.

They weren't convicted, as said.

Robinson is not a great orator, or perhaps even a particularly great guy to be honest, but there is clearly a concerted effort to silence him, which would concern me as to why, and what the motives are?

He brings nothing good to the table. All he does is jeopardise trials by carelessly trying to "report" on them.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 hour ago, maroonexile said:

They weren't convicted. It wasn't defamation. Defamation isn't even a criminal matter. 

Unknown user
1 hour ago, maroonexile said:

Not if there are restrictions in place you can't. 

The whole point is that a big gang was being tried, but they're all individuals and can't all be tried at once. 

To prevent the results of the first trial  prejudicing the second trial, etc, reporting restrictions were in place, ensuring a fair trial for all and therefore that justice can be done.

The case still hasn't been reported so I assume all the cases aren't finished yet, but this ****wit has increased the chances of mistrials being called for the very people you want locked up. 

However, it's right that he's been bailed and his trial is to be reheard if it wasn't done right. Justice must be seen to be done and the law applied fairly. 

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

The whole point is that a big gang was being tried, but they're all individuals and can't all be tried at once. 

To prevent the results of the first trial  prejudicing the second trial, etc, reporting restrictions were in place, ensuring a fair trial for all and therefore that justice can be done.

The case still hasn't been reported so I assume all the cases aren't finished yet, but this ****wit has increased the chances of mistrials being called for the very people you want locked up. 

However, it's right that he's been bailed and his trial is to be reheard if it wasn't done right. Justice must be seen to be done and the law applied fairly. 

Good summary of the facts, not that facts ever stopped posters on here

maroonexile
2 hours ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

They weren't convicted. It wasn't defamation. Defamation isn't even a criminal matter. 

Defamation was mentioned in the post I quoted, that’s why it was referenced. Defamation can be a criminal matter, similar to libel.

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

Correct on the first point. Why are there restrictions on this case?

Actually Robinson allegedly quoted a BBC article on the case in the offending video. I haven’t fact-checked that but read something on it earlier.

The people I wanted locked up? Who would I want locked up? Any sex offenders who are convicted in a court of law regardless of any characteristics should be jailed. That’s not a relevant point here, and please don’t presume to pidgeonhole me and generalise my political orientation from my post on Robinson.

The cases that Robinson has reported on in the past have been systematically underrepresented in the MSM, and frankly that’s what concerns me more than Robinson allegedly committing a relatively minor offence (if convicted).

25 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Defamation was mentioned in the post I quoted, that’s why it was referenced. Defamation can be a criminal matter, similar to libel.

I only mentioned it to imply Robinson has no idea regarding media law in general.

Unknown user
7 hours ago, maroonexile said:

Correct on the first point. Why are there restrictions on this case?

Actually Robinson allegedly quoted a BBC article on the case in the offending video. I haven’t fact-checked that but read something on it earlier.

The people I wanted locked up? Who would I want locked up? Any sex offenders who are convicted in a court of law regardless of any characteristics should be jailed. That’s not a relevant point here, and please don’t presume to pidgeonhole me and generalise my political orientation from my post on Robinson.

The cases that Robinson has reported on in the past have been systematically underrepresented in the MSM, and frankly that’s what concerns me more than Robinson allegedly committing a relatively minor offence (if convicted).

I said why there are restrictions in place. 

There is zero pigeonholing or generalising your political view point in my post, I'm simply reacting to what you said in yours, where you made it clear how you feel about the accused. If you're saying you don't want those charged put in jail I'll happily withdraw that comment, but we both know that's not the case.

No matter what he's reported on in the past, he broke the law in a way that endangers justice being done, and he'll be found guilty of contempt of court when the case is re run. And rightly so. 

11 hours ago, Smithee said:

The third case starts in September

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

I said why there are restrictions in place. 

There is zero pigeonholing or generalising your political view point in my post, I'm simply reacting to what you said in yours, where you made it clear how you feel about the accused. If you're saying you don't want those charged put in jail I'll happily withdraw that comment, but we both know that's not the case.

No matter what he's reported on in the past, he broke the law in a way that endangers justice being done, and he'll be found guilty of contempt of court when the case is re run. And rightly so. 

You got it wrong in June, why should we believe you now?  

Unknown user
19 minutes ago, SE16 3LN said:

You got it wrong in June, why should we believe you now?  

I don't give a shiny shite what you believe and I'm not sure what I got wrong, but these are the facts.

I don't give a shiny shite what you believe and I'm not sure what I got wrong, but these are the facts.

Abusive as ever. A bit of humility goes a long way. 

Lots of people ITK on this thread. According to BBC Home Affairs yesterday :-

Robinson wasn't told what specific parts of his activity at the court had been potentially prejudicial to a jury - meaning nobody to this day knows exactly what he did wrong.

:mw_confused:

Ron Burgundy

I read that he was arrested, convicted and sentenced within 5 hours. If true then something's not quite right with that.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

Abusive as ever. A bit of humility goes a long way. 

Abuse is against forum rules. Please feel free to report the offending post, I'll find a way to live with the consequences.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It’s sad to reflect that this idiot’s profile has been helped by the poor handling of certain abuse scandals. Has given him a cause to cling to.

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I read that he was arrested, convicted and sentenced within 5 hours. If true then something's not quite right with that.

Not as strange given that he broadcast his own incriminating evidence himself live on Facebook for as many people to see.

I hope he gets sent back in soon, it'd be funnier like that.

Like when the opposition celebrate getting a penalty then sit in bitter silence as they sky it over the bar.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEY !!!

Abuse is against forum rules. Please feel free to report the offending post, I'll find a way to live with the consequences.

Sorry I thought I was communicating with an adult.

On 16/06/2018 at 00:17, Hot since 86 said:

Have to say I'm only half way through this but despite a lot of dross, there are some genuinely decent people stating well articulated points.

Tommy Robinson's a *****

Great post. 

**** Tommy Robinson or whatever one of his multiple personalities he wishes to be known as. 

All he does is skirt around his backward outlook and encourage others to cross that line whilst claiming he's not racist. He does nothing more than appeal to the stupid of the UK to promote being insular wanks.

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Great post. 

**** Tommy Robinson or whatever one of his multiple personalities he wishes to be known as. 

All he does is skirt around his backward outlook and encourage others to cross that line whilst claiming he's not racist. He does nothing more than appeal to the stupid of the UK to promote being insular wanks.

This .

38 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Great post. 

Care to expand on why he is racist? Or why being blunt about a rancid ideology is racism? Was it being racist on Germans to critique Nazism in the 30s? 

Bindy Badgy
13 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Care to expand on why he is racist? Or why being blunt about a rancid ideology is racism? Was it being racist on Germans to critique Nazism in the 30s? 

Images found following this link are not work suitable. I've posted a link rather than posting the pictures as they circumvent the forum's profanity filter

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=tommy+robinson+racism&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-z_vg587cAhWS66QKHT7WCWIQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1254&bih=896

2 minutes ago, Stokesy said:

Images found following this link are not work suitable. I've posted a link rather than posting the pictures as they circumvent the forum's profanity filter

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=tommy+robinson+racism&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj-z_vg587cAhWS66QKHT7WCWIQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1254&bih=896

To be honest I'd be very surprised if even half of them are real. It's very easy and common to fake a Twitter and Facebook post these days.

FullSizeRender-3-1024x450.jpg

Bindy Badgy
1 minute ago, peter_hmfc said:

To be honest I'd be very surprised if even half of them are real. It's very easy and common to fake a Twitter and Facebook post these days.

FullSizeRender-3-1024x450.jpg

Fair point. Should have thought that one through a bit more.

To be honest, I'm finding it hard to see how anyone could think that the person that founded the EDL isn't racist.

1 minute ago, Stokesy said:

Fair point. Should have thought that one through a bit more.

To be honest, I'm finding it hard to see how anyone could think that the person that founded the EDL isn't racist.

He started them as a street protest group but they became violent and thuggish, that's when and why he left. The guy who invented the Kalashnikov insisted he regretted his invention and what it caused (he wished he'd invented a lawnmower instead).

In my opinion it's discrediting through association, they know the EDL have a very bad reputation and it's easy to link Robinson back to them.

Edited by peter_hmfc

58 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

At no point did I say he was. I quite clearly said that he claims he is not.

He does use language very carefully which leads people predisposed or easily lead towards a specific path. It’s not overly difficult to see through what he does. 

maroonexile

Some people find it very difficult to differentiate between a religion/ideological standpoint and a race. 

Robinson maybe a lot of things but you’d find it very difficult to articulate how he’s a racist.

Edited by maroonexile