Tommy Robinson

ri Alban

The Real Maroonblood
27 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Some people find it very difficult to differentiate between a religion/ideological standpoint and a race. 

Robinson maybe a lot of things but you’d find it very difficult to articulate how he’s a racist.

To be fair he seems to be an upstanding member of the community.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Bridge of Djoum

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

maroonexile
44 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

To be fair he seems to be an upstanding member of the community.

I wouldn’t say so, a mixed bag of a man.

Unknown user

Bxf_u_QCcAAlnVf.jpg

The website I found this on claims it's real, resistinghate.org

The accounts been closed down though so I can't verify it

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

Bxf_u_QCcAAlnVf.jpg

The website I found this on claims it's real, resistinghate.org

The accounts been closed down though so I can't verify it

Slight hint it may be faked. Another.

jkderbih_jhk4mh_lh6207.png

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, maroonexile said:

I wouldn’t say so, a mixed bag of a man.

It was a joke.

He’s a fruit loop.

Unknown user
3 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

Slight hint it may be faked. Another.

jkderbih_jhk4mh_lh6207.png

As I say, I can't verify it but the site carries a lot of what it claims are screenshotted tweets, they've been watching this guy for years. I see no reason to doubt them, they appear to take this stuff seriously.

If you have reason to believe it's fake, fair enough, lets hear it. Pointing out that it's possible to create fake tweets doesn't cut the mustard though, that's just muddying the waters.

Let's face it, if someone was to make fake tweets from him, they'd be MUCH more explosive, not to mention they'd be risking legal action.

Either way, he's one horrible prick with verifiable tweets about hook nosed muzzrats ****ing their cousins all over the place. 

He is an utter cretin, I get why racists and bigots like him but I can't understand why others have fell for his shite.

Edited by Glottis

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Why is Paul McGowan a good-for-nothing scumbag for assaulting a police officer, but Tommy Robinson, with the same conviction is a "mixed bag of a man"?

• 2 months later...
On 29/05/2018 at 16:46, ri Alban said:

This piece of filth has just put himself in Prison for 13 months for airing information about a private trial. Haha.

So just for reference the trials for which Robinson (or Yaxley something) got the jail for ended reporting restrictions on Friday. 

He can now legally take pictures etc. Might have to visit them all in prison though. 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html%3famp

Gammon chops is back in court soon.

Hopefully it'll be another jail term.

He came close to forcing a re-trial of those beasts and they have not ended up in jail at all due to his actions.

"Tommy Robinson could have caused Huddersfield grooming trials to collapse and child rapists go free"

"Tommy Robinson says he 'expects to be sent back to jail for contempt next week' - as it emerges he scooped a 'massive payday' in public donations when he was last locked up"

So he almost allows the accused to go free then expects to profit from it? Scum.

That prick Geert Wilders also insists he deserves a knighthood.

The thing is though, his supporters will lap it up since they have all the intellect of a wet sandwich.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Having covered the common knowledge of Choudary's Luton activity the dishonest hack Dearden in the Saudi funded student union rag then seeks to equate the formation of a reactionary street activist group with the man who personally radicalised the 'Beatles', Lee Rigby's slaughterer and Khuram Butt. Not quite 'reciprocal radicalisation'.

Al Mahajaroun are proscribed. EDL are not. And even then TR left them because of what it had become. This rather dim source who was an EDL knuckle dragger might also think he was 'radicalised' to believe there is a thing called Sharia which mandates death to apostates,gays and adulterers and subjegation of disbelievers but Choudary unfortunately was not making it up. 

Edited by Mark M

4 hours ago, peter_hmfc said:

"Tommy Robinson could have caused Huddersfield grooming trials to collapse and child rapists go free"

"Tommy Robinson says he 'expects to be sent back to jail for contempt next week' - as it emerges he scooped a 'massive payday' in public donations when he was last locked up"

So he almost allows the accused to go free then expects to profit from it? Scum.

That prick Geert Wilders also insists he deserves a knighthood.

The thing is though, his supporters will lap it up since they have all the intellect of a wet sandwich.

Peter, not worth going to far with this but it turns out Dearden from Independent herself broke reporting restrictions on the case. What's more the court transcripts from the appeal have the cps themselves saying he couldn't have prejudiced the trial as he was only reading BBC article in the public domain. Their case focused on his breaking of the terms of the Canterbury suspended sentence.

Lastly, I don't know if you've read this but Douglas Murray is not far from being the country's top public intellectual at this point.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/tommy-robinson-grooming-gangs-britain-persecutes-journalist/

30 minutes ago, Mark M said:

Peter, not worth going to far with this but it turns out Dearden from Independent herself broke reporting restrictions on the case. What's more the court transcripts from the appeal have the cps themselves saying he couldn't have prejudiced the trial as he was only reading BBC article in the public domain. Their case focused on his breaking of the terms of the Canterbury suspended sentence.

Lastly, I don't know if you've read this but Douglas Murray is not far from being the country's top public intellectual at this point.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/tommy-robinson-grooming-gangs-britain-persecutes-journalist/

The BBC didn't call the accused rapists and paedophiles before they'd been sentenced though, did they?

1 hour ago, peter_hmfc said:

The BBC didn't call the accused rapists and paedophiles before they'd been sentenced though, did they?

Well, that can wait for next wks show trial but I believe the prosecution took issue with use of 'muslim' prefix as the prejudicial language as TR said 'alleged ' before each of above.

This retrial is really over the actions of the Judge who ordered the immediate imprisonment of TR without even watching the streamed footage. One of many absurdities. And this same judge deemed one of the twenty accused no flight risk as he set bail. He is now in Pakistan and was sentenced in absentia yesterday.

SpruceBringsteen

Not heard a lot from him since he made a lot of money from being in jail. That him needing more now, aye?

5 hours ago, Mark M said:

Well, that can wait for next wks show trial but I believe the prosecution took issue with use of 'muslim' prefix as the prejudicial language as TR said 'alleged ' before each of above.

This retrial is really over the actions of the Judge who ordered the immediate imprisonment of TR without even watching the streamed footage. One of many absurdities. And this same judge deemed one of the twenty accused no flight risk as he set bail. He is now in Pakistan and was sentenced in absentia yesterday.

So not "only reading BBC article in the public domain" then?

Hysteria over a guy who posted a video outside a court but little or no attention to a 20-strong gang of groomers and rapists. Rampant on this thread.

Just because Tommy Robinson is a banger doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a point. 

2 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Hysteria over a guy who posted a video outside a court but little or no attention to a 20-strong gang of groomers and rapists. Rampant on this thread.

Condemnation of the filth that carry out such acts is inevitable. Whatever sentences they got is not enough IMO. This is obvious and since no-one is defending them there is no argument to be had really.

However, Robinson almost gave them a get-out-of-jail-free card and should therefore also be condemned, however there is people defending him, thus arises the argument.

21 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

The rapists are disgusting

Tommy Robinson is disgusting

Prior to the verdict the rapists were not guilty of being disgusting

Tommy Robinson has been disgusting waaaaaaay before this trial

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Well said.

As disgusting as TR is. He was dealt with the way he was as he embarrassed for want of a better word THE ESTABLISHMENT in how they dealt with non-white males raping under age 16 year old prodominently white females.

40 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

When Robinson is outside court when a white paedophile is on trial he might be able to claim he isn't just racist. 

Tommy Robinson and the like is a symptom of mass social deprivation, lack of education and media/political misdirection.

Immigration is a problem in some areas, often disadvantaged areas. However the resolution is not to blame the migrants and benefits cheats, instead lets tax the corporations and invest in our communities.

16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

When Robinson is outside court when a white paedophile is on trial he might be able to claim he isn't just racist. 

Robinson might be accused of being an Islamophobe, but he’s clearly not a racist if you know his background or group of friends. 

That’s just lazy.

1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

Councils across the land didn’t deliberately cover up Tommy Robinson’s behaviour though.

Equating both is dangerous as it pretty much validates Robinson’s points, and as I’ve said, he’s a banger.

9 minutes ago, maroonexile said:

Robinson might be accused of being an Islamophobe, but he’s clearly not a racist if you know his background or group of friends. 

That’s just lazy.

I don’t think Tommy Robinson knows what he is. Especially if the rumours about him collecting for the IRA are true. 

25 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I don’t think Tommy Robinson knows what he is. Especially if the rumours about him collecting for the IRA are true. 

Correct.

What he is not, however, is a racist.

3 hours ago, maroonexile said:

Councils across the land didn’t deliberately cover up Tommy Robinson’s behaviour though.

Equating both is dangerous as it pretty much validates Robinson’s points, and as I’ve said, he’s a banger.

Whatever people think about his persona and football firm bravado the bizarre reality is that he is a million miles ahead of the average chattering class journalist on his knowledge of Islamic doctrine, theology and UK radicalisation.  I can only think of Jason Burke that would be able to hold his own in a debate with him from left of centre. 

This is is why BBC don't have him on anymore but have whole Newsnight specials devoted to him. The ' educated' class hate feel humiliated  that they cant better a him with their glib talking points and whataboutery. See Jason Farrell from Sky a couple of wks ago. Reduced to literally rewriting the interview transcript and context of the questions. 

The newest member of Ukip, by the looks of things. Wined and dined at the taxpayers expense at the houses of Parliament by Ukip. Scum attracted to Scum. 

15 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The newest member of Ukip, by the looks of things. Wined and dined at the taxpayers expense at the houses of Parliament by Ukip. Scum attracted to Scum. 

If only he'd had the tact to arrange the bombing of the Govt's party conference and come within an inch of assassinating the PM. The 'better, fairer politics' guy in charge of the opposition could have been the one to lay out the red carpet.

William H. Bonney
On 22/10/2018 at 17:06, maroonexile said:

Correct.

Some of his tweets would contradict your view. 

• 4 months later...
On 22/10/2018 at 17:06, maroonexile said:

Correct.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/tommy-robinson-video-drugs-cocaine-islam-far-right-israel-palestine-edl-a8776991.html

Little ****** who drives a car? 

Not racist. Hmm. 

Hes a ****ing arsehole. 

21 minutes ago, Shrekeo said:

Anyone who isn’t utterly delighted at this news is a complete cretin!

Get it right up ye!

Do you know why this has happened?

4 minutes ago, Shrekeo said:

Let me guess?!?!

A conspiracy?!?

:cornette:

You don't know. Why not enlighten yourself.

1 minute ago, niblick1874 said:

You don't know. Why not enlighten yourself.

Nah.  I’m pretty clued up on dangerous, racist nutjobs spouting garbage on social media thanks!

:greggy:

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Someone's been returned from exile, I see...

You can lead a horse to water,

but you can’t make it lick it’s own nibs!?

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Someone's been returned from exile, I see...

It's quite the thing. Have you had a look. It may well be the best garden path heavy object I have witnessed. I, off course, have known all off this shit and then some but non the less, its quite the thing. 

2 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

It's quite the thing. Have you had a look. It may well be the best garden path heavy object I have witnessed. I, off course, have known all off this shit and then some but non the less, its quite the thing. 

You mean ‘of’ course.

Even if you did spell it correctly.....

:vrface:

I wanted to know. Whats with this not wanting to know?

I know something you lot don't. Why don't you lot want to know?