• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Bridge of Djoum

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Islamic extremism is the problem, not the people. 

This is what you meant.

Edited by New York Fleapit

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

Guns don't kill people, people do.

I thought it was robbers.

Nonie Darwish' second book is also a must read. A very brave woman. Is she wrong and Islam is no threat (benign) and a religion of peace as Tarkin, Lawson, Fleapit .. fervently believe? 

Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law by [Darwish, Nonie]

21 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

This is what you meant.

Islam and Islamic extremism are not distinct from each other. This is the main problem we have in the West regards understanding the problem - the lies of politicians and appeasers that we are dealing with a religion of peace. 

Governor Tarkin
32 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Is she wrong and Islam is no threat (benign) and a religion of peace as Tarkin, Lawson, Fleapit .. fervently believe? 

You're wilfull misrepresenting me here to suit your agenda, JackLadd.

I've never once said that "Islam is no threat (benign) and a religion of peace", so you can **** right off with that.

Ta.

Bridge of Djoum
59 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Nonie Darwish' second book is also a must read. A very brave woman. Is she wrong and Islam is no threat (benign) and a religion of peace as Tarkin, Lawson, Fleapit .. fervently believe? 

Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law by [Darwish, Nonie]

Show me my ''fervent'' post regarding this.

Take your time.

Governor Tarkin
1 minute ago, New York Fleapit said:

Show me my ''fervent'' post regarding this.

Take your time.

See when Sharia law gets imposed on NYC, mate, you'll get what you deserve make no mistake. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, JackLadd said:

Islam is the problem, not the people. 

Let's try this...

If Islam is the problem, and not Muslims, who would they use to further their aims and how?

It's almost as if they would NEED to radicalize young Muslims into carrying out their agenda.

You haven't thought that through, have you?

Bridge of Djoum
5 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

See when Sharia law gets imposed on NYC, mate, you'll get what you deserve make no mistake. 

Nae virgins for me!

Bridge of Djoum

I see @jack D and coke has failed to reply to my answer about the question he posed regards ''gangs of whites'' who over decades have abused children and how it's been systematically covered up and not reported widely.

I gave you the BBC and MP'S.

Add to that the Catholic church.

Any chance of a reply, mate? Or can you admit it is not solely a problem among Muslims?

Bridge of Djoum
On 6/2/2018 at 09:55, jack D and coke said:

Aw man :facepalm: nobody is saying white people dont abuse children or are deviants or horrible murdering arseholes just like anybody else can be.  Can you point me to some cases of white men, sometimes in large groups of 20-30+ abusing Muslim or any other group of girls for 10-15 years and the authorities turning a blind eye and frightened to act? The labour parties in these areas also need emptying for doing nothing. They didn’t want to upset their Muslim vote, that’s absolutely outrageous. 

What we do know is no other ethnic group and considering how small percentage wise they are are involved in so many cases of such size and length in time carried out. To me it appears very deliberate, and they get their brothers and uncles involved in the fun too. That doesn’t happen in any other ethnic group. This is one of the main talking points. 

I'll just leave this here, just in case of memory lapse...

Catholic church

BBC

MP'S.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

I see @jack D and coke has failed to reply to my answer about the question he posed regards ''gangs of whites'' who over decades have abused children and how it's been systematically covered up and not reported widely.

I gave you the BBC and MP'S.

Add to that the Catholic church.

Any chance of a reply, mate? Or can you admit it is not solely a problem among Muslims?

If there’s a thread about it I’ll give my opinions. If you’re suggesting I’ve any time for white people abusing children then seriously man cmon. I’ve made my feelings clear over the years on here about the Catholic Church especially. It’s a vile institution. 

I just bailed on this thread cos it’s like most threads on these subjects, they go round in circles and I can’t get bothered typing out the same things over and over again. 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

If there’s a thread about it I’ll give my opinions. If you’re suggesting I’ve any time for white people abusing children then seriously man cmon. I’ve made my feelings clear over the years on here about the Catholic Church especially. It’s a vile institution. 

I just bailed on this thread cos it’s like most threads on these subjects, they go round in circles and I can’t get bothered typing out the same things over and over again. 

Ummm........

(look above) You said it on this thread.

jack D and coke

I'll just leave this here, just in case of memory lapse...

Catholic church

BBC

MP'S.

Are you saying I don’t find what happened absolutely abhorrent? The people involved should be in jail. 

If there is a thread on these things I’ll comment. You’re whataboutery is truly off the scale. 

Bridge of Djoum

Are you saying I don’t find what happened absolutely abhorrent? The people involved should be in jail. 

If there is a thread on these things I’ll comment. You’re whataboutery is truly off the scale. 

Clearly not what I said!

Your quote, on this thread reads...

Aw man :facepalm: nobody is saying white people dont abuse children or are deviants or horrible murdering arseholes just like anybody else can be.  Can you point me to some cases of white men, sometimes in large groups of 20-30+ abusing Muslim or any other group of girls for 10-15 years and the authorities turning a blind eye and frightened to act?

I was wondering since I took the time to provide examples, you might have the decency to reply. You know, since I answered YOUR question.

jack D and coke
Just now, New York Fleapit said:

Clearly not what I said!

Your quote, on this thread reads...

Aw man :facepalm: nobody is saying white people dont abuse children or are deviants or horrible murdering arseholes just like anybody else can be.  Can you point me to some cases of white men, sometimes in large groups of 20-30+ abusing Muslim or any other group of girls for 10-15 years and the authorities turning a blind eye and frightened to act?

It’s not even in the same scale is what I’m saying. I’m well aware of that deviant Saville and other MP’s etc around him but it’s nothing like the scale of children being abused by mainly Muslim men all over the country. 

Are you daft?

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Lord BJ said:

Wooo slow down there bud.

Your having an argument yourself not me right now!!!!

Where have I said anything that you have claimed in post? Bearing in mind I said people are all individuals irrespective colour, creed etc. Take a step back read, digest and think. 

You find it pointless conversing me because your not. Your making up arguments about things that I’ve never said. I’ve never said. Whilst being incredibly binary.

I posted the clip to give a perspective. As much as it pains me to read a Lawson post he had a lot of good points ref it and whilst I don’t agree with it all his last line about extremism is right and the one I made in the very post you replied to.

If you don’t like what I’m saying fair enough. However, your ranting about something I never said. That’s you not me!

However, if we can’t have a grown up a discussion about the issue how to you propose we get a solution. By ranting/shouting (which you appear to be)that just hardens opinion and that perhaps part of the reason we have issues.

Though I guess like you said your heads up your arse most the time.

Oh dear.

But yes on the last line.

Bridge of Djoum

It’s not even in the same scale is what I’m saying. I’m well aware of that deviant Saville and other MP’s etc around him but it’s nothing like the scale of children being abused by mainly Muslim men all over the country. 

Are you daft?

Not the same scale? It went on for decades!! 

I gave you the examples. Man up and continue your train of thought. 

Bridge of Djoum

I’m not sure what’s this means but as I have said multiple you and I are on agreement on this topic!

Anyway salaam ?

About my arse/head?

Bridge of Djoum

It was ohh dear but never mind.

If ever a convo was going a cross purposes, this was it lol.

True as I was meaning that was what we agreed about!

jack D and coke
28 minutes ago, New York Fleapit said:

Not the same scale? It went on for decades!! 

I gave you the examples. Man up and continue your train of thought. 

I’m trying to work out your train of thought tbh. You said you had a nanny once who was Muslim and she didn’t behead your child or something and was nice. Well what a shocking state of affairs I’d have almost been certain she’d be a militant follower of jihad :facepalm: nobody has ever suggested there aren’t hundreds of millions of similar Muslims, or I haven’t anyway.  I’ve also met an mp who didn’t bum me and my niece is catholic and she’s wasn’t paedo’d by her priest. It doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty of deviant MP’s and priests. In a predominately white country it’s to be expected white people will abuse other white people. 

However this is pretty damning evidence that a small percentage of a certain group in this country are deliberately targeting another group and abusing them for years and years with only now it coming to light, thankfully. 

Now apologies I’ve got a life and don’t want to argue on here all day. 

Toodle pip. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m trying to work out your train of thought tbh. You said you had a nanny once who was Muslim and she didn’t behead your child or something and was nice. Well what a shocking state of affairs I’d have almost been certain she’d be a militant follower of jihad :facepalm: nobody has ever suggested there aren’t hundreds of millions of similar Muslims, or I haven’t anyway.  I’ve also met an mp who didn’t bum me and my niece is catholic and she’s wasn’t paedo’d by her priest. It doesn’t mean there isn’t plenty of deviant MP’s and priests. In a predominately white country it’s to be expected white people will abuse other white people. 

However this is pretty damning evidence that a small percentage of a certain group in this country are deliberately targeting another group and abusing them for years and years with only now it coming to light, thankfully. 

Now apologies I’ve got a life and don’t want to argue on here all day. 

Toodle pip. 

Man you are all over the place.

jack D and coke

Man you are all over the place.

I’m well in the one place me old ****** spara. 

Ill be sure to ask you in future for guidance in all matters cos I see you pontificating all over the board putting us all straight. 

Were truly honoured to have a pompous poster like you on the board :thumbsup: 

Governor Tarkin
27 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

You said you had a nanny once who was Muslim and she didn’t behead your child or something and was nice. Well what a shocking state of affairs I’d have almost been certain she’d be a militant follower of jihad :facepalm: 

I’ve also met an mp who didn’t bum me and my niece is catholic and she’s wasn’t paedo’d by her priest. 

:rofl:

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

My daily pop into this thread. This thread is not about Muslim grooming gangs incase you forgot. It is about a right wing racist doing his best to get some accused Muslim groomers off by causing a miss trial. Surely nobody wants that to happen??

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, XB52 said:

My daily pop into this thread. This thread is not about Muslim grooming gangs incase you forgot. It is about a right wing racist doing his best to get some accused Muslim groomers off by causing a miss trial. Surely nobody wants that to happen??

I’ve forgot what’s it’s about tbh there is so much whataboutery been going on. 

It is about loosely about grooming gangs too though. 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

my niece is catholic and she’s wasn’t paedo’d by her priest.

Course not.  She's a girl.  :runaway:

1 minute ago, Ulysses said:

Sorry, couldn't resist.  :laugh:

It's true though!

Bindy Badgy
4 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I didn't say I enjoyed the sound of the call to prayer m9.

:(

It's a pain in the arse. Mosque next to the hostel I stayed in whilst I was in Lombok finished at midnight and started again at 4am.

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, Cade said:

Awww poor wee persecuted, neo-nazi, racist, islamophobic, hate-filled criminal.

enhanced-30731-1436527800-1.jpg?downsize

:rofl::rofl:

The Mighty Thor

I was in London yesterday with the Mrs taking in the sights when we heard the not too distant rammy of the golf Tommys followers getting in a bit of light training before Russia. 

If anyone is looking for a solution is suggest these bangers would be a decent starting point. 

Predictably it ended up in a fair bit of public disorder much to the bemusement of the tourists hanging around after the trooping the colour ceremony  

Geoff the Mince
14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I was in London yesterday with the Mrs taking in the sights when we heard the not too distant rammy of the golf Tommys followers getting in a bit of light training before Russia. 

If anyone is looking for a solution is suggest these bangers would be a decent starting point. 

Predictably it ended up in a fair bit of public disorder much to the bemusement of the tourists hanging around after the trooping the colour ceremony  

I've watched a few clips on Twitter 

bunch of badly dressed neds chucking traffic cones at the Coppers .

SpruceBringsteen

Tuesday: Seething at a soap shop for disrespecting the polis

Saturday: Throwing shit at the polis

A week is a long time in baldy white men politics.

11 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

All so perfectly captured in one photo

image.thumb.png.3cee980f07e1ad15422462f065ef2922.png

i didn't realise wallace supported tommy r

11 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

All so perfectly captured in one photo

image.thumb.png.3cee980f07e1ad15422462f065ef2922.png

He was probably waving to some of his friends from ethnic minorities to show he isn't a racist. 

William H. Bonney
18 minutes ago, Tazio said:

He was probably waving to some of his friends from ethnic minorities to show he isn't a racist. 

I think 'seig heil' is German for I'm over here pal! 

3 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

I think 'seig heil' is German for I'm over here pal! 

He was misheard. He was shouting hiya pal. 

Rocco_Jambo
On 6/5/2018 at 07:24, Adam Murray said:

Decent article on the whole situation from Douglas Murray.

Goes on to explain the reasoning behind his arrest and subsequent imprisonment, and also the comparison with 'celebrity' paedophiles.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/tommy-robinson-grooming-gangs-britain-persecutes-journalist/

Excellent article. Thanks for posting.

On 6/5/2018 at 07:24, Adam Murray said:

Decent article on the whole situation from Douglas Murray.

Goes on to explain the reasoning behind his arrest and subsequent imprisonment, and also the comparison with 'celebrity' paedophiles.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/tommy-robinson-grooming-gangs-britain-persecutes-journalist/

Ah, National Review. The place where racists and economic loony tunes who like to pretend they're intellectual go for their information.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It’s really quite simple - Robinson is in contempt of court. He’d been warned and he’s breached the terms of a previous sentence. It’s not difficult to see why the collection of neds in London struggle to compute this but it shouldn’t take much explaining.

Ron Burgundy

Just as not all Muslims are suicide bombers I'm using the same logic that not all people supporting this guy are rabid racists.

Geoff Kilpatrick
5 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Just as not all Muslims are suicide bombers I'm using the same logic that not all people supporting this guy are rabid racists.

Absolutely agree. Except they don't do a good job of escaping the stereotype.