Tommy Robinson

ri Alban

Zerothehero
Just now, Normthebarman said:

We've already had the irony of him being an asylum seeker. Now just waiting for him to be radicalised and leave jail, under yet another new name, as Muhammad al-Britani.

🤣 Genius. If there's money to be made and attention to be had I wouldn't bet against it. 

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Bridge of Djoum

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

Poor ******* got a hug from Katie Hopkins when he went in. Imagine that torn faced old hag being one of the last deposits in to your wank bank before a 9 month spell in the pokey. Almost feel sorry for him now. 

Edited by Normthebarman

He's only going to be in the nick for 8-9 weeks due to time served on remand.

Back on the streets talking pish in no time at all.

13 minutes ago, Zerothehero said:

🤣 Genius. If there's money to be made and attention to be had I wouldn't bet against it. 

No doubt there will be a bunch of made up stories about how Big Al-Abdullah makes his life a misery inside and that this somehow justifies his continuing cause. 

2 minutes ago, Cade said:

This. Probably get a book out of it. 

Need to have a lot of pictures for his “fans” though.

If Katie Hopkins is hugging you you really need to take a good look at yourself. Hope he does this whilst getting dry ridden in the pokey

58 minutes ago, Boris said:

For a second offence of the same crime?

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, you are an habitual criminal....

Didn't know that. £20k fine or Prison, Mr TR?

2 hours ago, jumpship said:

Convicted of being a Moron.. 

He'd be given a life sentence sans bail and parole if that was the case.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, Cade said:

Although he said he'd be dead in 24 hours. 🤞

7 minutes ago, Lemongrab said:

It'll not be yoghurt getting splashed over him tonight. 

I'm sure his milkshakes will bring all the boys to the yard, though. 

Edited by Normthebarman

1 hour ago, Normthebarman said:

I'm sure his milkshakes will bring all the boys to the yard, though. 

Milkshakes, not yogurt, of course.  :facepalm:

10 minutes ago, jake said:

I do love a good politically correct outrage.

But we wont go down that track shall we ladies.

Contempt of court is now "PC outrage"?

:cornette:

If he's claiming to be a journalist and doesn't understand contempt of court laws then he deserves all he gets.

6 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

We've already had the irony of him being an asylum seeker. Now just waiting for him to be radicalised and leave jail, under yet another new name, as Muhammad al-Britani.

And before the asylum seeking, he was literally an illegal immigrant. 

32 minutes ago, jake said:

I do love a good politically correct outrage.

But we wont go down that track shall we ladies.

He almost collapsed a grooming gang trial just to further his reputation and agenda, to line his pockets whilst spreading absolute horseshit lies on one of the most repulsive and repugnant news "outlets" out there, hypocritically begging for exile to avoid the consequences, all whilst claiming to be the poor wee victimised soul and whilst not giving a single shite for the real victims of the cases. No sympathy for the absolute rodent. Absolutely none.

But aye, PC gone mad.

There's no reasoning with Robinson fans. The cretins who support him are beyond reasoning, and the ones who you CAN reason with would have long seen him for what he is.

Also, I wonder why he wasn't pulled up and charged and/or convicted for attacking a guy from behind before the Holland England game.

https://youtu.be/ozbt5BjXyTE

SpruceBringsteen
3 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Although he said he'd be dead in 24 hours. 🤞

Murdered in jail by the Muslims that never get the jail. :laugh:

51 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Murdered in jail by the Muslims that never get the jail. :laugh:

Never used to.

Ha.

Never used to have to worry.

That's not me being racist is it ?

😀 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 hours ago, jake said:

No.

The outrage posted on here.

Seems to be folk revelling in his guilt and others hoping his prophecy is correct. Only a few hours left for little Stevie on this mortal coil. 

:rofl:

The Real Maroonblood
25 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Seems to be folk revelling in his guilt and others hoping his prophecy is correct. Only a few hours left for little Stevie on this mortal coil. 

:rofl:

:jj:

Taking back control.

British laws for British people.

But as long as I don't have to abide..

It really does take a very special moron to deliberately take actions that could prejudice a paedophile court case, and also to support said moron.

Edited by DETTY29

Sexton Hardcastle

The tears and snorters from his fan boys are hilarious. 

Usual twitter bios like

Pro- trump, pro-brexit, pro-Israel, anti pope and anti-Islam.

Haringshairband

Arguing with his supporters is like smashing your head off a brick wall. "Show me his racist quotes" and "the left created this situation by restricting freedom of speech" are on repeat. 

44 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

The tears and snorters from his fan boys are hilarious. 

Usual twitter bios like

Pro- trump, pro-brexit, pro-Israel, anti pope and anti-Islam.

Told not to report on a paedophile case.

Runs risk of potential paedophiles being released and all the cost to the taxpayer going down the swanny.

Or a second case and the millions of pounds funded by the taxpayer again.

And the story ends up about him and not what really matters about what happens across the communities involved....

And how to fix it..

39 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Arguing with his supporters is like smashing your head off a brick wall. "Show me his racist quotes" and "the left created this situation by restricting freedom of speech" are on repeat. 

Best thing to do is to avoid calling him racist as he seems to be careful as to what he says.

Just go straight for the convicted fraudster, repeated thug, conman, millionaire "man of the people", funded by Zionist cash who begs the general public for more money. That is inarguable.

Edited by peter_hmfc

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
5 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:jj:

No word, yet, of his demise. :sad:

Maybe he's a lying, really small, prick? 

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
To add he's a shortarse.

9 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Have we worked out where the PC outrage on this thread is yet? I'm struggling myself.

Fully in Jakes own imagination.

3 minutes ago, jake said:

Not particularly .

So ok to be outraged by a tinpot wannabe demagogue then that is trying to corrupt the democratic processes of the country he professes to love?

10 minutes ago, Lord BJ said:

Can I ask why you think he was not fairly treated.? Contempt of court is 2 years or unlimited fine from memory.

He was found guilty of contempt of court and sentence seems reasonable as far as these things go. Do you believe he wasn’t in contempt of his sentence was unreasonable or some form ‘conspiracy’ against him. I’m genuinely interested. 

His actions are completely separate from the ‘cause’ he was allegedly fighting for. Whilst he really did endanger the outcome of the justice system and potentially stopped the perpetrators of horrific crimes from seeing justice.

Tommy Robinson contempt of court and grooming gangs are very different issues.

I appreciate all that you have posted.

And yes i cant deny i felt a healthy dose of whataboutery.

And i agree with you .

Riddley Walker

What an absolute rocket he is :lol:

What an utterly bizarre obsession with Muslim paedos he has as well. Has he ever mentioned white paedos? 

3 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

What an utterly bizarre obsession with Muslim paedos he has as well. Has he ever mentioned white paedos? 

Of course not. Funny thing is, the EDL is riddled with paedos as this twitter thread outlines. Not a peep on that from the wannabe asylum seeker. 

Edited by Sow Easy

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
12 minutes ago, Sow Easy said:

Of course not. Funny thing is, the EDL is riddled with paedos as this twitter thread outlines. Not a peep on that from the wannabe asylum seeker. 

There were a few high profile EDL members, apparently close to SYL, who have been jailed for that. It's almost like he's trying to keep kids for whites only. 

1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

Don't remember the last time (or any time) that he harrassed Catholic priests accused of rape.

He has a narrative, and he knows it's profitable. This one in particular appeals to the American pro-gun anti-immigration market, and he knows it.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 hours ago, Dunks said:

Deid yet?

No, the lying sod is just a drain on the tax payer. 

He should do the honourable thing.

45 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

No, the lying sod is just a drain on the tax payer. 

He should do the honourable thing.

A guy who deliberately and knowingly breaks the law always will be a drain on the tax payer...

Westendheart

I was one of several jambos who handed out anti racism leaflets at the Rangers game at Tynie last season, following the publicity for Yaxley-Lennon, and me and my wife were swore at and abused for the full hour, by Rangers loyalist, facist fans who seem to think this moron is some kind of working class hero. 

Unfortunately, now we have some morons of our own at Tynie - the appearance of a Gorgie Loyal flag at the game with United last night should set alarm bells ringing with the vast majority of our supporters who want a sectarian and racism free Tynecastle. 

Yes, I know, the away support is harder to educate but this is a struggle worth taking up with our own fans.

No point talking about away fans if we can't get our own house in order.

Still alive and kicking. Avi yemini is looking after his website tr.news whilst he is having his 'lie down' 

SpruceBringsteen
1 minute ago, Guitarman0150 said:

You people really are dick heads eh ! A guy who has been done for contempt is jailed in belmarsh prison where Lee Rigbys killers are housed . I suppose you want him dead as per your pathetic deid yet comments portray . You need to get a grip and stop listening to the bias British corruption or the bbc for yous of the learning difficulties brigade. Do you think it’s fair that he’s banged up with murderers , pedos and rapists for a civil offence ? You ****wits piss me off so go on little sheep jump over the cliff like your mama told ya to . If they can do that to him , they can do that to you . I won’t be back on this site as you are all virtue signalling pricks who won’t wake up until its happening to your daughters . And just incase your stupid enough to believe it won’t happen up here , think again. Look up grooming gangs in Lanarkshire ! 

Sorry you're not allowed to be racist any more m8

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, Guitarman0150 said:

You people really are dick heads eh ! A guy who has been done for contempt is jailed in belmarsh prison where Lee Rigbys killers are housed . I suppose you want him dead as per your pathetic deid yet comments portray . You need to get a grip and stop listening to the bias British corruption or the bbc for yous of the learning difficulties brigade. Do you think it’s fair that he’s banged up with murderers , pedos and rapists for a civil offence ? You ****wits piss me off so go on little sheep jump over the cliff like your mama told ya to . If they can do that to him , they can do that to you . I won’t be back on this site as you are all virtue signalling pricks who won’t wake up until its happening to your daughters . And just incase your stupid enough to believe it won’t happen up here , think again. Look up grooming gangs in Lanarkshire ! 

:rofl::rofl: