• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Bridge of Djoum

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

One of his fans rocked up in, I kid you not, a full-on Crusader outfit complete with chainmail, helmet and white tabbard with the cross of St George on it.

:cornette:

Pans Jambo
1 hour ago, Cade said:

One of his fans rocked up in, I kid you not, a full-on Crusader outfit complete with chainmail, helmet and white tabbard with the cross of St George on it.

I sometimes feel Im on a different planet from them...then wake up in a cold sweat & realise this is actual shit happening on these islands that I live, work & raise my family up on!!!

Trapper John McIntyre
15 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I sometimes feel Im on a different planet from them...then wake up in a cold sweat & realise this is actual shit happening on these islands that I live, work & raise my family up on!!!

You're right, you'd never see such behaviour in Scotland.

davemclaren
2 hours ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

The police with drawn batons have clearly been photoshopped out in that one. 

9 hours ago, Cade said:

Posts on here.

7 hours ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

The actual picture, says 'English for Yes!'

Unionists, if it's not George sq , they're throwing shrapnel at Bikers.

Is it the Pride or Orange march next week. Can't tell the difference. 

Edited by ri Alban

Superb to see that he has been found guilty. His lawyer attempted to skew facts and had little excuses for him.

If I read correctly he attempted to change his story to imply the court hadn’t published a restrictions notice on the final day so he was in the clear, however given the time it was published (compared to the time he was live streaming) he would have needed to pass through security then run faster than Usain Bolt to read the document before exiting the building to start his livestream (ie. no chance he had found this out beforehand). 

An absolute chancer doing nothing to show credibility or trustworthiness in court. :rofl: 

More worrying - the info coming out about how close the actual Paedo court case came to collapse with number of the lawyers attempted to have the case dismissed or re-tried due to Yaxley Lennon’s live stream. The moron could have lost any chance of justice for those abused or cost the taxpayer a lot of money if a retrial was required. 

He should be hammered hard for this. 

Governor Tarkin
On 06/07/2019 at 05:40, ri Alban said:

Posts on here.

Oi!

You said you wouldn't tell anyone. :(

doctor jambo
On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 22:05, Trapper John McIntyre said:

I'm no nationalist, but that was the Ayr rally at the weekend. Passed in good spirits and there was no trouble at all.

Low Green rammed with rent-a-kilts and all sorts of rather curious characters.

A totally different vibe to the Robinson hate-the-blacks.

It was more party than mob.

I disagree with them politically, but respect them- peaceful political discourse should always be welcomed.

Intimidating mobs, not so much

47 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Oi!

You said you wouldn't tell anyone. :(

:rofl:

ToadKiller Dog

I thought it was just satire when first reported , but reported poor wee hate monger cokehead Yaxley Lennon has asked Donald trump to grant him assylum in the US as he fears he may be killed in prison in the UK . 

So he wants the country which he tried to sneak in on a fake passport to save him. 

Desperate times for the mini mussolini 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
9 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

I thought it was just satire when first reported , but reported poor wee hate monger cokehead Yaxley Lennon has asked Donald trump to grant him assylum in the US as he fears he may be killed in prison in the UK . 

So he wants the country which he tried to sneak in on a fake passport to save him. 

:lol :

Can't he get an Irish passport? :whistling:

Craig Gordons Gloves
16 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

I thought it satire too at first, but no, Tommy Robinson really does want to become an asylum seeker. It’s quite brilliant. 

2 minutes ago, Craig Gordons Gloves said:

I thought it satire too at first, but no, Tommy Robinson really does want to become an asylum seeker. It’s quite brilliant. 

Poetic justice...literally, glorious.

peter_hmfc

So Robinson doesn't want mass-immigration in case they are criminals, yet he is a literal eight-time convicted criminal.

Trump doesn't want immigration of people who commit crimes trying to get into the country, Robinson has already committed a crime trying to get into the US.

Robinson admitted to knowing of the restriction, being unaware fully of the restriction, and essentially admitted to contempt of court whilst on a suspended sentence for contempt of court. But "the UK has fallen".

What's more he did this on Infowars of all places, an absolute rodent outlet made and supported by societies top Darwin Award nominees.

Hope the porridge isn't too lumpy and the soap isn't too slippy. Enjoy!

Phil Dunphy

I'm torn between him staying and facing justice for being a ****ing criminal and a hate monger and getting into the US where he no longer becomes our problem.

And the irony of him seeking asylum is delicious.

:jjyay:

Poor Tommy Robinson, that little faint hope of Trumps America taking him evaporated when the British ambassador slagged off Trump... 

He's going to jail...

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I'm torn between him staying and facing justice for being a ****ing criminal and a hate monger and getting into the US where he no longer becomes our problem.

And the irony of him seeking asylum is delicious.

:jjyay:

I'd prefer it if Tehran offered it to him....

Pans Jambo
9 hours ago, jumpship said:

Poor Tommy Robinson, that little faint hope of Trumps America taking him evaporated when the British ambassador slagged off Trump... 

He's going to jail...

Hope the “non-white immigrants” inside have his arse like a broken cat flap in no time!

SpruceBringsteen

I really don't find prison rape very funny, so hopefully as the Muslim lads are doubling the size of his farter they tell wee Tommy a few gags to try and keep it lighthearted.

4 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

I really don't find prison rape very funny, so hopefully as the Muslim lads are doubling the size of his farter they tell wee Tommy a few gags to try and keep it lighthearted.

Or at least wear a clown costume. 

Sawdust Caesar
12 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

7 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

Or at least wear a clown costume. 

And give him a reach around.

Now boasting about how his last incarceration made him a shitload of money... then goes on to beg his followers for MORE MONEY.

Anyone who follows him and gives him their hard earned doesn't deserve to have money. The man is a taxman collecting Idiot Tax from the under-evolved cavemen masses.

The Old Tolbooth
On 09/07/2019 at 14:56, Boris said:

I'd prefer it if Tehran offered it to him....

Brilliant :lol: 

I particularly snorted water I was drinking through my nose at the part where he claimed he was 24 hours away from the death sentence, if only! 

18 minutes ago, peter_hmfc said:

Now boasting about how his last incarceration made him a shitload of money... then goes on to beg his followers for MORE MONEY.

Anyone who follows him and gives him their hard earned doesn't deserve to have money. The man is a taxman collecting Idiot Tax from the under-evolved cavemen masses.

He pleads to the hard of thinking, the completely brain dead, and appeals to their one brain cell enough that they're guaranteed to give their hard earned to this utter scumbag, it's all rather funny really :lol: 

SpruceBringsteen

Whether it's Robinson, Shapiro or that wee dweeb that lives in his maw's basement, they've all got very well advertised ways to punt them cash, and get very upset if any of those methods are removed from them.

It's almost as if it's the sole plan of these lads (and dozens like them) to grift cash from society's densest.

10 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Whether it's Robinson, Shapiro or that wee dweeb that lives in his maw's basement, they've all got very well advertised ways to punt them cash, and get very upset if any of those methods are removed from them.

It's almost as if it's the sole plan of these lads (and dozens like them) to grift cash from society's densest.

It's the ones from Norwich you really need to watch😉

38 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Oh come on they're miles behind.

When they come up with a legal way to make everyone buy their channel and spread propaganda then we can talk about dense.

Would you agree?

Doctor FinnBarr
On 09/03/2019 at 01:37, Smithee said:

Not who I have in mind, the guy you speak of isn't a one topic poster, he's a supreme expert on every subject known to man!

Aye, seem's to know about Norwich and Uruguay and is shit scared of au pairs

Edited by FinnBarr Saunders

...a bit disco
On 10/07/2019 at 02:07, SpruceBringsteen said:

I really didn't find prison rape very funny, so hopefully as the Muslim lads are doubling the size of his farter they tell wee Tommy a few gags to try and keep it lighthearted.

Fixed mate.

:thumbsup:

Seymour M Hersh
On 09/03/2019 at 01:37, Smithee said:

Not who I have in mind, the guy you speak of isn't a one topic poster, he's a supreme expert on every subject known to man!

Nothing wrong with being omnipotent.

Arriving late at court wearing a "convicted of journalism" t-shirt on the day you are to be sent down.

:vrface:

Only problem is that his knuckle-dragging cult followers will simply see this episode as a martyrdom and this will only encourage them.

Letting him off with no jail term would have been far worse though.

Hilarious that his defence were claiming he didn't know about the media injunction on the case, even though he mentions it about 9 times during his livestream.

:gocompare:

Zerothehero

Wee Stevie's in jail. You love to see it. More than anything for the message it sends, that just because you manage to drum some ill-informed throbbers into a frenzy, it doesn't make you above the law. Absolutely loves himself does Yaxley-Lennon, it's so nice for him and his followers to get a wee reality check now and again - that whatever fantasy world they all live in, he's just as accountable as anyone else. 

Hope it's an extremely uncomfortable time in jail for him.

12 minutes ago, Zerothehero said:

Wee Stevie's in jail. You love to see it. More than anything for the message it sends, that just because you manage to drum some ill-informed throbbers into a frenzy, it doesn't make you above the law. Absolutely loves himself does Yaxley-Lennon, it's so nice for him and his followers to get a wee reality check now and again - that whatever fantasy world they all live in, he's just as accountable as anyone else. 

Hope it's an extremely uncomfortable time in jail for him.

It is a UK jail, will be a home from home.  This soft as shite pussy progressive government do not care much for making jail time hard.

Zerothehero
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It is a UK jail, will be a home from home.  This soft as shite pussy progressive government do not care much for making jail time hard.

This sounds like a parody account of "letters to the editor" in the Daily Mail.

I'm not 100% sure your posts aren't just a random message generator that someone fed a load of right-wing buzzwords into. 

So, he's been kicked off mainstream social media for hate speech.

Hate speech is a criminal offence.

Could we not go after the social media revenues awarded to him on videos featuring hate speech as proceeds of crime?

Take that mansion off him.

1 minute ago, Cade said:

So, he's been kicked off mainstream social media for hate speech.

Hate speech is a criminal offence.

Could we not go after the social media revenues awarded to him on videos featuring hate speech as proceeds of crime?

Take that mansion off him.

Only Youtube pay money for views as far as I am aware. Not sure he is that big on Youtube, and it's likely they have already demonetised his videos anyway for their political nature.

Pasquale for King

How is his appeal for asylum to the US going 🤷🏾‍♂️😆.

Hope he rots in jail, alongside his paedo pals.

We've already had the irony of him being an asylum seeker. Now just waiting for him to be radicalised and leave jail, under yet another new name, as Muhammad al-Britani.