Tommy Robinson

ri Alban

Craig Gordons Gloves
8 minutes ago, Guitarman0150 said:

You people really are dick heads eh ! A guy who has been done for contempt is jailed in belmarsh prison where Lee Rigbys killers are housed . I suppose you want him dead as per your pathetic deid yet comments portray . You need to get a grip and stop listening to the bias British corruption or the bbc for yous of the learning difficulties brigade. Do you think it’s fair that he’s banged up with murderers , pedos and rapists for a civil offence ? You ****wits piss me off so go on little sheep jump over the cliff like your mama told ya to . If they can do that to him , they can do that to you . I won’t be back on this site as you are all virtue signalling pricks who won’t wake up until its happening to your daughters . And just incase your stupid enough to believe it won’t happen up here , think again. Look up grooming gangs in Lanarkshire ! 

Media bias? Tick

Virtue Signalling? Tick

Corruption? Tick

Poor spelling & grammar? Tick

If you had added something about Sharia Law you'd have had a bingo. 

I have to say, you'll be a great loss to this site.  Contempt of Court is not a civil offence but there's no need to let any facts get in the way of a good old rant from the far right. 

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peter_hmfc

• Bridge of Djoum

• Governor Tarkin

• Unknown user

22 minutes ago, Guitarman0150 said:

You people really are dick heads eh ! A guy who has been done for contempt is jailed in belmarsh prison where Lee Rigbys killers are housed . I suppose you want him dead as per your pathetic deid yet comments portray . You need to get a grip and stop listening to the bias British corruption or the bbc for yous of the learning difficulties brigade. Do you think it’s fair that he’s banged up with murderers , pedos and rapists for a civil offence ? You ****wits piss me off so go on little sheep jump over the cliff like your mama told ya to . If they can do that to him , they can do that to you . I won’t be back on this site as you are all virtue signalling pricks who won’t wake up until its happening to your daughters . And just incase your stupid enough to believe it won’t happen up here , think again. Look up grooming gangs in Lanarkshire ! 

Oh yah belter! 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🇬🇧

55 minutes ago, Guitarman0150 said:

When you break the law, you go to court.

If found guilty of the offence, you are sentenced.

In this case, contempt of court was judged serious enough to warrant a jail term.

Not only that, the moron actually put the case against the grooming gang at risk, which may have resulted in them walking free.

So now he's in the jail.

You do not get to choose who is in there with you.

I hope Mr Yaxley-Lennon is keeching his breeks every hour of every day he's in there.

If he doesn't like the laws in this country, he can leave. That's what he keeps saying, isn't it?

Edited by Cade

JudyJudyJudy

Yeah imagine that "banged up with murderers , pedos and rapists"  for a civil offence ?   thats what Jail is about .. a diversity of offenders....  embarrassing 

1 hour ago, Guitarman0150 said:

Jesus ****!!! So we should all be racist twats then cause Stephen says so? You are a rather unpleasant individual aint ya. Poor real guitar playing people will be black affronted by you using their good name as as a username.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Prefer the Banjo anyway!

Is he asking us to look up grooming gangs cause he needs the business or because he thinks we are too thick to realise there are good and bad people in all different races , creeds , (creed 2 - heard was particularly bad) and sexual orientations.

i doubt its ever his banjo that gets burst he’d be doing the bursting meanwhile Jimi Hendrix will be spinning in his grave

Edited by sadj

On 13/07/2019 at 14:01, Westendheart said:

I was one of several jambos who handed out anti racism leaflets at the Rangers game at Tynie last season, following the publicity for Yaxley-Lennon, and me and my wife were swore at and abused for the full hour, by Rangers loyalist, facist fans who seem to think this moron is some kind of working class hero. 

Unfortunately, now we have some morons of our own at Tynie - the appearance of a Gorgie Loyal flag at the game with United last night should set alarm bells ringing with the vast majority of our supporters who want a sectarian and racism free Tynecastle. 

Yes, I know, the away support is harder to educate but this is a struggle worth taking up with our own fans.

No point talking about away fans if we can't get our own house in order.

Thanks a lot for your efforts, they did not go unnoticed or unappreciated :thumbsup: .

In other news, Robinson supporter pleads guilty to taunting Remainer MP Anna Soubry with shouts of ‘Nazi’ outside Parliament.

Also, "He is said to have tried to intimidate the pensioner who responded by dropping him with a single punch."

:rofl:

ToadKiller Dog

According to the Star , poor wee Laxley Lennon ,was decked by an OAP (70 )on his first day in prison.

The old guy bumped into him and the midget Mussolini accused him of showing disrespect so grandad decked him with a single punch .

Edited by ToadKiller Dog

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

According to the Star , poor wee Laxley Lennon ,was decked by an OAP (70 )on his first day in prison.

The old guy bumped into him and the midget Mussolini accused him of showing disrespect so grandad decked him with a single punch .

:pleasing:

51 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

One punch kill?

Fingers crossed. 

SpruceBringsteen

Tbf if the wee nerd is getting one punch KO'd by coffin dodgers, perhaps this stint in the jail is a death sentence. Sounds like a stiff breeze could give the poor lamb pneumonia.

:laugh:

On 12/07/2019 at 17:56, Riddley Walker said:

What an absolute rocket he is :lol:

What an utterly bizarre obsession with Muslim paedos he has as well. Has he ever mentioned white paedos? 

You know Ridley it takes a community to look after the community and it takes a community to abuse a community.

Now rocket though he is he is a result of what was ignored.

55 minutes ago, jake said:

I agree with this completely, he saw a niche and exploited it. 

The mainstream media, police, politicians and social workers chose to ignore or turn a blind eye to what was going on for fear of upsetting or offending the Pakistani communities. The whole episode has been a national disgrace, Tommy Robinson could have been cut off at the knees if the powers that be just did what they legally, ethically and morally should have done, he'd never have been heard of. 

I've absolutely no time for him or his kind but so many have and they've been handed a golden opportunity to vent thier bile because of failures in so many systems. 

Edited by Dawnrazor

6 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

I agree with this completely, he saw a niche and exploited it. 

The mainstream media, police, politicians and social workers chose to ignore or turn a blind eye to what was going on for fear of upsetting or offending the Pakistani communities. The whole episode has been a national disgrace, Tommy Robinson could have been cut off at the knees if the powers that be just did what they legally, ethically and morally should have done, he'd never have been heard of. 

I've absolutely no time for him or his kind but so many have and they've been handed a golden opportunity to vent thier bile because of failures in so many systems. 

So you see that trial that Yaxley-Lennon nearly managed to get abandoned due to his idiocy, that was all too little too late against the grooming gang, and had Y-L and his cohorts not kicked up a fuss previously, then it would never have come to trial?

19 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Tbf if the wee nerd is getting one punch KO'd by coffin dodgers, perhaps this stint in the jail is a death sentence. Sounds like a stiff breeze could give the poor lamb pneumonia.

:laugh:

Some very tough guys in the jail, regardless of age.

He got off lucky !

1 hour ago, Boris said:

So you see that trial that Yaxley-Lennon nearly managed to get abandoned due to his idiocy, that was all too little too late against the grooming gang, and had Y-L and his cohorts not kicked up a fuss previously, then it would never have come to trial?

I wondered how long it would take for you to appear😅👋

48 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I wondered how long it would take for you to appear😅👋

Would hate to disappoint...

😄

16 minutes ago, Boris said:

Would hate to disappoint...

😄

Shame, you do so often. 

Like you said, "nearly" I think the case went ahead? 

Do you think what went on in Rotherham was OK? Do you think it the media, police, social work, MP's, councilors were correct in thier actions in not perusing grooming/rape gangs because or thier ethnicity? 

Are you happy with the continuing of the abuse on young girls because of thier lack of action? 

Do you think it was the right thing to do for someone to highlight what was going on and, more importantly, what wasn't going on? 

Did you mean for your post to come over as an apology for the gangs to have been reported on? 

Edited by Dawnrazor

5 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Shame, you do so often. 

Like you said, "nearly" I think the case went ahead? 

Do you think what went on in Rotherham was OK? Do you think it the media, police, social work, MP's, councilors were correct in thier actions in not perusing grooming/rape gangs because or thier ethnicity? 

Are you happy with the continuing of the abuse on young girls because of thier lack of action? 

Do you think it was the right thing to do for someone to highlight what was going on and, more importantly, what wasn't going on? 

Did you mean for your post to come over as an apology for the gangs to have been reported on? 

Of course I don't think what went on in Rotherham was ok, or any inaction on anyones part to not bring criminals to justice either.

Are you suggesting that the only reason there were arrests made is because of S Y-L?  Ironic that he nearly blew the case then!

3 minutes ago, Boris said:

Are you suggesting that the only reason there were arrests made is because of S Y-L?  Ironic that he nearly blew the case then!

No, do you think someone was correct in highlighting the inaction of the authorities and media? 

2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

No, do you think someone was correct in highlighting the inaction of the authorities and media? 

If you mean S Y-L, then no, because he is a moronic little wannabe demagogue.

But eventually arrests were made, so the authorities did do something.  That's a good thing, isn't it?  Should have happened earlier.

2 minutes ago, Boris said:

If you mean S Y-L, then no, because he is a moronic little wannabe demagogue.

But eventually arrests were made, so the authorities did do something.  That's a good thing, isn't it?  Should have happened earlier.

So, because you don't like "S Y L" you'd rather he didn't get the attention brought the cases? Who would you rather? Rotherham Council, Police? 

Sarah Champion, that worked out well for her!! 

Like I said, I've no time fot Tommy Robinson or the majority of his followers, he was jailed for contempt of court which was the correct decision imo, but your attitude to the media coverage of the rape/grooming gangs since he's been highlighting it important, you do come over as a bit of an apologist for what went on.

1 minute ago, Dawnrazor said:

So, because you don't like "S Y L" you'd rather he didn't get the attention brought the cases? Who would you rather? Rotherham Council, Police? 

Sarah Champion, that worked out well for her!! 

Like I said, I've no time fot Tommy Robinson or the majority of his followers, he was jailed for contempt of court which was the correct decision imo, but your attitude to the media coverage of the rape/grooming gangs since he's been highlighting it important, you do come over as a bit of an apologist for what went on.

My attitude?

Jeez, can't say I've really commented on the media coverage that I can recall, but if that's your perception, who am I to disagree?  To think that I am an apologist for inaction against grooming gangs is a bit off tbh, but again, that's your opinion.

Can you clarify something though?  Earlier I asked if the arrests were down to S Y-L, and you said no.  But in the bit above you talk about S Y-L highlighting it (inference being that without his highlighting nothing would have been done?)

...a bit disco

Putting the current thread escalation to one side for a mo'...

The fact that the EDL is chock-full of convicted paedos makes a nonsense of their claims to be "protecting our kids".

4 minutes ago, Boris said:

My attitude?

Jeez, can't say I've really commented on the media coverage that I can recall, but if that's your perception, who am I to disagree?  To think that I am an apologist for inaction against grooming gangs is a bit off tbh, but again, that's your opinion.

Can you clarify something though?  Earlier I asked if the arrests were down to S Y-L, and you said no.  But in the bit above you talk about S Y-L highlighting it (inference being that without his highlighting nothing would have been done?)

Your jumping to conclusions Boris, my inference was not that without his highlighting nothing would have been done, my point, which I think you're well aware of!, is that there is now a higher degree of attention around this issue, people in the position of power may be less likley to turn a blind eye to these rape/grooming gangs for politicly correct reasons so it's less likley young girls have to go through what others did in future, even you Boris must concede this is a good thing?......... maybe you don't? 

We agree on Tommy Robinson and his followers on a fundamental level tbough👍

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

Your jumping to conclusions Boris, my inference was not that without his highlighting nothing would have been done, my point, which I think you're well aware of!, is that there is now a higher degree of attention around this issue, people in the position of power may be less likley to turn a blind eye to these rape/grooming gangs for politicly correct reasons so it's less likley young girls have to go through what others did in future, even you Boris must concede this is a good thing?......... maybe you don't? 

So S Y-L not responsible for the arrest and subsequent jailing of the grooming gang.  So the authorities did their jobs as the gang were arrested and jailed?  Indeed the whole Rotherham thing was investigated/reported on without any S Y-L "advertising" as far as I can see.

Overall, it has been shown that there have been failings, but I'm not going to credit S Y-L with anything as his mission was dog whistling, fomenting racial unease and division, rather than the well being of these poor people affected by such gangs.

The story was already out there, S Y-L jumped on it to spread his hate.

Just now, Dawnrazor said:

We agree on Tommy Robinson and his followers on a fundamental level tbough👍

Good to know! :thumb:

6 minutes ago, Boris said:

So S Y-L not responsible for the arrest and subsequent jailing of the grooming gang.  So the authorities did their jobs as the gang were arrested and jailed?  Indeed the whole Rotherham thing was investigated/reported on without any S Y-L "advertising" as far as I can see.

Overall, it has been shown that there have been failings, but I'm not going to credit S Y-L with anything as his mission was dog whistling, fomenting racial unease and division, rather than the well being of these poor people affected by such gangs.

The story was already out there, S Y-L jumped on it to spread his hate.

Good to know! :thumb:

I think the point has been made about greater publicity about what went on, your continued posting about will no doubt delight Tommy and his Brown shirts😂👍

I'll ley climb back up your  Ivory Tower now Boris👍

12 hours ago, jake said:

You know Ridley it takes a community to look after the community and it takes a community to abuse a community.

Didn't see him on the steps of any Church, Parliament or BBC studio, did you? That's because they're full of white faces. No?

54 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

I think the point has been made about greater publicity about what went on, your continued posting about will no doubt delight Tommy and his Brown shirts😂👍

I'll ley climb back up your  Ivory Tower now Boris👍

But all that stuff was out in the open before S Y-L stuck his neb in, so I'm not really sure what your point is, other than to try to wind me up! 😄

If anything S Y-L's involvement has shown him up to be what many already thought he was.

5 minutes ago, Boris said:

But all that stuff was out in the open before S Y-L stuck his neb in, so I'm not really sure what your point is, other than to try to wind me up! 😄

If anything S Y-L's involvement has shown him up to be what many already thought he was.

I think you're being a little naive on the "story being out there" Boris, it wasn't, that's why it went on for so long and so much more damage was done to innocent young girls. I've said before, I've a previous work colleague who is born and bred in Rotherham who's daughter was roughly the same age as the abused girls at the time, it was known by many what was going on, the trouble was that it wasn't being reported, a brick wall was met at every turn, this is why, subsequently, that Yaxley-Lennon has found favour. Its no coincidence he has support in Rotherham and Keighley and similar towns. It was there to be reported on by anyone, where was Corbyn, Owen Jones, the Guardian? 

It's a failure of all these bodies and the msm that he's got the attention he has. I take your point about things being done "eventually" of course I do, but you seem to be deliberately avoiding the reason he's got the media coverage now, you sound a bit like Corbyn on the anti semitism problem😂😂😂 

I'll tell you what, come with me to Rotherham, we'll meet my mate in his local and you tell him "the story was out there"!! 

I think you're being a little naive on the "story being out there" Boris, it wasn't, that's why it went on for so long and so much more damage was done to innocent young girls. I've said before, I've a previous work colleague who is born and bred in Rotherham who's daughter was roughly the same age as the abused girls at the time, it was known by many what was going on, the trouble was that it wasn't being reported, a brick wall was met at every turn, this is why, subsequently, that Yaxley-Lennon has found favour. Its no coincidence he has support in Rotherham and Keighley and similar towns. It was there to be reported on by anyone, where was Corbyn, Owen Jones, the Guardian? 

It's a failure of all these bodies and the msm that he's got the attention he has. I take your point about things being done "eventually" of course I do, but you seem to be deliberately avoiding the reason he's got the media coverage now, you sound a bit like Corbyn on the anti semitism problem😂😂😂 

I'll tell you what, come with me to Rotherham, we'll meet my mate in his local and you tell him "the story was out there"!! 

If the story wasn't there, how come people were arrested?

As you have said previously, S Y-L didn't break this or arrests happened as a result of his involvement.

Agreed, the msm let everyone down, but let's not portray S Y-L as some sort of crusader for justice and truth.  He used the situation and warped it to his own narrative.

Ffs Boris, I said the story was there but so hushed up by the Police, the media, the council that this is why Yaxley-Lennon has got the attention he's got!!!! The story was out there as much as the secrets of the masons is out there!!!! Again you're deliberately turning a blind eye to what went on and the reasons for Yaxley-Lennons rise in popularity/notoriety. 

It's your attitude by others that lead to it!! 

Ffs Boris, I said the story was there but so hushed up by the Police, the media, the council that this is why Yaxley-Lennon has got the attention he's got!!!! The story was out there as much as the secrets of the masons is out there!!!! Again you're deliberately turning a blind eye to what went on and the reasons for Yaxley-Lennons rise in popularity/notoriety. 

No, he's not, and he's given you far more of a magnanimous, good faith response to your ridiculous mischaracterisations of his position than you deserved. Patience of a saint.

3 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

No, he's not, and he's given you far more of a magnanimous, good faith response to your ridiculous mischaracterisations of his position than you deserved. Patience of a saint.

"ridiculous mischaracterisations"? 

My point has been made and deliberately avoided by Boris, my point about his attitude I stand by. 

You sound like you worked for the Rotherham Council at the time, pretty much what they said to the families of the abused girls. 

AlphonseCapone
25 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

Interesting list, did you intentionally leave out the daily mail or the Tory Government? 

3 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Interesting list, did you intentionally leave out the daily mail or the Tory Government? 

I apologise, I'll include them too. 

16 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

The story was in all of the major news outlets once arrests were made.

Did you want them to break the story before anyone was arrested, thereby compromising the case and risking the suspects fleeing the country?

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

The story was in all of the major news outlets once arrests were made.

Did you want them to break the story before anyone was arrested, thereby compromising the case and risking the suspects fleeing the country?

As long as it's all Boris' fault I doubt he'd care. I'm sure the parents of the Rotherham girls are forever grateful for all the pearl clutching he's done on their behalf though.

Edited by Justin Z

I was sort of hoping SYL had been battered due to an honour in prison that people who are sex offenders or protect them with their actions, are fair game.

Governor Tarkin
2 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Ffs Boris, I said the story was there but so hushed up by the Police, the media, the council.

Probably to prevent the possibility of it being jumped on by every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a supressed element of latent racism (pretty much everyone I've ever met from any ethnicity and background).

I suppose the Police, media, and council may also have a duty to keep a lid on any potential for heightened tension/strife between communities in our multicultural (ha!) society.

It's not as if relations aren't strained enough.

SYL is a shit-stirring *******.

Edited by Governor Tarkin

Media embargos on trials so as not to influence jurors = "hushing up"

Ok then

That must be why SYL is in the nick

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Media embargos on trials so as not to influence jurors = "hushing up"

Ok then

That must be why SYL is in the nick

Obviously nothing to do with actions he decided to take, or his previous, or the indicative punishments for crimes found guilty of.

How effing rascist must you be to be that thick.

Edited by DETTY29

Really disappointed not to hear more from guitar man. I assume he's dusting off his Lee Rigby flag for the Stenny game.

Seymour M Hersh
On 12/07/2019 at 14:05, Boris said:

So ok to be outraged by a tinpot wannabe demagogue then that is trying to corrupt the democratic processes of the country he professes to love?

Jo Swinson?

38 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Really disappointed not to hear more from guitar man. I assume he's dusting off his Lee Rigby flag for the Stenny game.

i think he has been ejected from the building, those damn muslamic rays