Hybrid Pitch

kila

Jambo, Goodbye
1 hour ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

Which tunnel will the team be running out of this season?

Wheatfield

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• kila

• Boris5115

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Apparently our new pitch is an absolute death trap.  It's all to do with the height of the pitch and the run-off.  Its entirely possible that if Harry tacked McGinn and knocked him over the touchline, it could cause him tremendous harm.  

Fortunately his arse would be OK as it would still be in the centre of the park.

This technical data comes from an irrefutable source so we should all be worried sick.

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Apparently our new pitch is an absolute death trap.  It's all to do with the height of the pitch and the run-off.  Its entirely possible that if Harry tacked McGinn and knocked him over the touchline, it could cause him tremendous harm.  

Fortunately his arse would be OK as it would still be in the centre of the park.

This technical data comes from an irrefutable source so we should all be worried sick.

Had a quick look. The desperate bitterness is quite amusing actually.

‘Pure walked past that plaza likesay, weeds and pigeon poo ken. Aye chuggy annat tae.’

:rofl:

One complaint about the stadium is the weeds on the paving outside the main stand not a good look, all it needs is some weed killer then the place will look spick and span. 

3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

The other 3 stands will have to be replaced, too. 20-25 years old and about to fall down because of the "inferiur shteel" used during construction. 

It's a fact, I read it on Hibs.nut. 

8 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

It might only be 20 seats but when you get an email telling you your season ticket seat has been removed close to the start of the season I can tell you it isn't nice.

Luckily for me Hearts got me sorted out for another decent seat before the season starts.

And the only reason we got that email is because I phoned them the day before to ask what was happening with my (disappeared) seat that I saw on this thread! Terrible

communication from the club but the ticket office did a good job in coming up with a solution. 

Francis Albert
2 hours ago, Crete said:

One complaint about the stadium is the weeds on the paving outside the main stand not a good look, all it needs is some weed killer then the place will look spick and span. 

That was always going to be an issue with monoblock. Suggested at the time it was installed a bulk order of weedkiller ... but maybe the budget didn't stretch to that.

9 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

It isn't in the premium seats mate it is the back rows between sections R & S which are platinum seating.

The TV studio is placed there as there are existing stairs leading from the Skyline lounge to this area at the back of the stand.

4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

That was always going to be an issue with monoblock. Suggested at the time it was installed a bulk order of weedkiller ... but maybe the budget didn't stretch to that.

Maybe we can stretch the budget to dig out the weeds on JKB too

12 hours ago, Tiger said:

I thought the studio was being built in the main stand/roseburn stand corner, im sure I seen plans, did they get knocked back or something?

There was plans produced however there was just too much steelwork obstructing the interior to make it practical.

2 hours ago, Crete said:

I noticed the weeds when I popped round to the shop the other day - a bit unsightly but pretty sure the Club will get some weed killer sprayed.

I did also notice that the joints in the monoblock need re-sanded.

2 hours ago, Crete said:

We could get this guy on the case, it seems to be perturbing him a lot, too.

5C5BD73B-88C0-4A88-A771-27C9973B4934.png

22 minutes ago, Bez said:

I'll take the weeds rather than stepping over used needles. 

1 minute ago, Jambo92 said:

I'll take the weeds rather than stepping over used needles. 

Not overly keen on having my half time pie garnished with rodent excrement either. 

I P Knightley
13 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

That'll be the sprinklers! 

From now on, I'm calling them "jizzlers"

All roads lead to Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Bez said:

Not overly keen on having my half time pie garnished with rodent excrement either. 

Or looking onto a structure that resembles the outside of a warehouse!

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

EVERYBODY LOOK AT FWANCIS PLEASE. 

1 hour ago, Francis Albert said:

Surely you could go down and converse near the weeds and let your bum breath do the job? 

queensferryjambo

I must need my eyes tested I was in at the ticket office and never noticed anything on the plaza in fact as it was a really sunny day I walked up thinking how stunning it was looking.

Next time I go - thanks to this thread - I will probably see nothing but weeds, chewing gum or seagull shit on the plaza as I will be looking for it :( 

1 minute ago, queensferryjambo said:

I must need my eyes tested I was in at the ticket office and never noticed anything on the plaza in fact as it was a really sunny day I walked up thinking how stunning it was looking.

Next time I go - thanks to this thread - I will probably see nothing but weeds, chewing gum or seagull shit on the plaza as I will be looking for it :( 

Those dark maroon tinted specs of yours eh.....

Glass is getting dirty.....

Edited by Thomaso

queensferryjambo
3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Those dark maroon tinted specs of yours eh.....

Absolutely.

Maroon tinted spec coupled with my terrible eyesight everything at Tynecastle is great :)

Just now, davemclaren said:

We know who to blame for that... :whistling:

Probably the guy who said it would be £100k to clean it.....

4 hours ago, Bez said:

TBF the seagull shit is quite bad - not surprising as it hasn't rained for months!!   Didn't see much chewing gum though....

4 hours ago, Bez said:

That would be a good idea a group of supporters helping with the clean up.i can bring my watering can along.

23 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

TBF the seagull shit is quite bad - not surprising as it hasn't rained for months!!   Didn't see much chewing gum though....

Vile stuff chewing gum. Wish we would just ban it like they have done in Singapore.

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, Thomaso said:

But the weeds Thomaso the weeds!! 

Bad Religion
7 minutes ago, kila said:

From STRI's twitter

DiZ95E2XUAABSxP.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.78e914dc1e7d37417c08d1de01277f60.jpeg

Should help Franny sleep knowing we can mow across the pitch as well as up and down. 

The Future's Maroon
1 hour ago, kila said:

From STRI's twitter

DiZ95E2XUAABSxP.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.78e914dc1e7d37417c08d1de01277f60.jpeg

Was just coming to post that pic, how fantastic does it look now it’s been ‘match cut’.

Looks good to me, but it does look a bit shabby looking at the touch line? Prob due to the shadow I’m guessing?

Edited by The Future's Maroon

davemclaren
22 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Was just coming to post that pic, how fantastic does it look now it’s been ‘match cut’.

Looks good to me, but it does look a bit shabby looking at the touch line? Prob due to the shadow I’m guessing?

The touchline has always been astroturf. 

Bungalow Bill
9 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The touchline has always been astroturf. 

I thought only on the linesman’s line?

davemclaren
5 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

I thought only on the linesman’s line?

Is that not the linesman’s side in the photo? 

Bungalow Bill
29 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Is that not the linesman’s side in the photo? 

The linesman would be on the right as you look at that photo. I can’t see any difference between each side though. Can’t even see Astro. 

1 hour ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Looks to me like that part of the grass will be covered by the reddish/maroon carpet - the carpet has been folded back has it not?

gowestjambo
18 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Surely you could go down and converse near the weeds and let your bum breath do the job? 

Completely unnecessary comment regarding a fellow Hearts Supporter.

3 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Completely unnecessary comment regarding a fellow Hearts Supporter.

What is this? Some halitosis action group? 

Bazzas right boot
16 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

I’ll do the weeding for 50k per year. 

I'll do that and the windows for £120k a year--bargain. 

Bazzas right boot
19 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

Now't wrong with bum breath, depends on who's bum tho?. 

Bazzas right boot
20 hours ago, Bez said:

Just passing by.... 

But managed to spy the chewing gum... 

Thats like passing by the ladies of the night but noticing the tattoo of her 5th  kids name, " Britney" on her inner thigh. 

****ing clown. 

Caught out - checking out the magnificent structure and contemplating how his own teams is a pile of horse shite, never mind seagull shit. 

It'll be cleaned before our first game ya dobber , why clean something that isn't being used just to do it again for when it will be a few weeks later. 

2 minutes ago, WeeChuck'sHeed said:

Just passing by.... 

But managed to spy the chewing gum... 

Thats like passing by the ladies of the night but noticing the tattoo of her 5th  kids name, " Britney" on her inner thigh. 

****ing clown. 

Caught out - checking out the magnificent structure and contemplating how his own teams is a pile of horse shite, never mind seagull shit. 

It'll be cleaned before our first game ya dobber , why clean something that isn't being used just to do it again for when it will be a few weeks later. 

My guess is that he passes there every day and gets himself in a right lather thinking about how we were nearly liquidated, and now we have rebuilt in to something much bigger. Strange conflicting feelings of hatred and jealousy pickling his bitter little mind. ?

Some pics from Tynie today. 

Have to say, treated brilliantly by the staff, big thanks to John and his colleague in the Museum who treated us so well.  Gave my wife and our black lab (Rudi) a guided tour.  The pitch and stand look sensational.  

5b509a0e64515_WhatsAppImage2018-07-19at15_00_16.thumb.jpeg.f092caa4222731a9f6425e5185336eda.jpeg

5b509a2ee0189_WhatsAppImage2018-07-19at15_00_29.thumb.jpeg.02998e2584d0901a185eb113d19260c9.jpeg

5b509a5e724cc_WhatsAppImage2018-07-19at15_00_05.thumb.jpeg.eba429cbe728593cfc486619f901ccd5.jpeg