Hybrid Pitch

kila

4 minutes ago, EH11 said:

Some pics from Tynie today. 

Have to say, treated brilliantly by the staff, big thanks to John and his colleague in the Museum who treated us so well.  Gave my wife and our black lab (Rudi) a guided tour.  The pitch and stand look sensational.  

5b509a0e64515_WhatsAppImage2018-07-19at15_00_16.thumb.jpeg.f092caa4222731a9f6425e5185336eda.jpeg

5b509a2ee0189_WhatsAppImage2018-07-19at15_00_29.thumb.jpeg.02998e2584d0901a185eb113d19260c9.jpeg

5b509a5e724cc_WhatsAppImage2018-07-19at15_00_05.thumb.jpeg.eba429cbe728593cfc486619f901ccd5.jpeg

Immense pics mate cheers ??

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• kila

• Boris5115

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gowestjambo
10 hours ago, Des Lynam said:

What is this? Some halitosis action group? 

Dot try to be anymore of a smart @rse than you have already shown. Why you seem to think its ok to attack a guy who has supported Hearts for over 50 years is beyond reason.

Please feel free to explain your reasoning in case it is not obvious......

22 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Dot try to be anymore of a smart @rse than you have already shown. Why you seem to think its ok to attack a guy who has supported Hearts for over 50 years is beyond reason.

With you 100%.  I've been attacked without a hint of provocation a couple of times by keyboard wierdos.

If only they recognized that a quick and sincere apology is all that's required.

Why are we mowing the pitch ?

Brendan and co are due shortly and we need it in perfect order..............long and thick !!!

PS I still like the  match.com  row of single seats behind the goals

Edited by CJGJ

5 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

Maybe because yo don’t think twice about attacking Hearts?

14 hours ago, EH11 said:

Have to say, treated brilliantly by the staff, big thanks to John and his colleague in the Museum who treated us so well.  Gave my wife and our black lab (Rudi) a guided tour.  The pitch and stand look sensational.  

5b509a0e64515_WhatsAppImage2018-07-19at15_00_16.thumb.jpeg.f092caa4222731a9f6425e5185336eda.jpeg

5b509a2ee0189_WhatsAppImage2018-07-19at15_00_29.thumb.jpeg.02998e2584d0901a185eb113d19260c9.jpeg

5b509a5e724cc_WhatsAppImage2018-07-19at15_00_05.thumb.jpeg.eba429cbe728593cfc486619f901ccd5.jpeg

In the 1st pic looks like the groundskeeper has mown the track! Cannae be good for the blades?

heartsfc_fan
1 hour ago, Syd said:

No advertising boards on main stand, new advertisers or permanent digital boards?

There weren't any last season.

We had digital ones.

14 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

:rofl: 

FTW! 

10 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Why are we mowing the pitch ?

Is it being cut or is it just rollers to create the patterns?

gowestjambo
10 hours ago, Bez said:

Maybe because yo don’t think twice about attacking Hearts?

Maybe because you are clueless?

My comment was about abuse towards a fellow Supporter.

And what do you know about my posts?.....You are not a troll are you???????

29 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Maybe because you are clueless?

My comment was about abuse towards a fellow Supporter.

And what do you know about my posts?.....You are not a troll are you???????

No need for abuse.

My point is that you are very quick to lay in to various people at the club, yet cry foul when someone does similar with your posts.

No, not a troll. Just remember some of your more scathingly critical posts, and was taken with the irony of you complaining about being attacked as a long term supporter.

It’s something I find quite funny and you are far from alone here. The owner, the manager, the players are all considered fair game, but heaven forbid someone criticises the support.

10 minutes ago, Bez said:

No need for abuse.

My point is that you are very quick to lay in to various people at the club, yet cry foul when someone does similar with your posts.

No, not a troll. Just remember some of your more scathingly critical posts, and was taken with the irony of you complaining about being attacked as a long term supporter.

It’s something I find quite funny and you are far from alone here. The owner, the manager, the players are all considered fair game, but heaven forbid someone criticises the support.

And this reply isn't in relation to the person you are responding to because I'm not interested, but the general point you make is something I've often observed round these parts.

Yours is an excellent point well made. Some "supporters" suffer from delusions of grandeur that results in the misguided belief that they can criticise their own club without ever meriting criticism themselves. 

"I've supported this club for this many years, been to this many games, bought this many strips, therefore I can say whatever the hell offensive stuff I want about other individuals and I deserve to be immune from criticism myself."

WOW. Such people are so flexible. Imagine being able to stick your head up your own arse!

Jambof3tornado

Anyone got a close up of the new run offs to see the angle. Just wondering if it will hamper a long throw or is it not that bad?

Cant wait to get back.

1 hour ago, Hearts_fan said:

And this reply isn't in relation to the person you are responding to because I'm not interested, but the general point you make is something I've often observed round these parts.

Yours is an excellent point well made. Some "supporters" suffer from delusions of grandeur that results in the misguided belief that they can criticise their own club without ever meriting criticism themselves. 

"I've supported this club for this many years, been to this many games, bought this many strips, therefore I can say whatever the hell offensive stuff I want about other individuals and I deserve to be immune from criticism myself."

WOW. Such people are so flexible. Imagine being able to stick your head up your own arse!

I also am not directing this at gowestjambo, but that is exactly what I was driving at, yes.

gowestjambo
On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:38, Bez said:

No need for abuse.

Well its time for you to jog your memory. Firstly I post little, so how you can remember what someone says over a period of weeks or months is unexplainable unless you are a Troll. (I suggest you look up the meaning - as you suggest you are not)

Secondly, and if you took the time to digest what I said instead of reaching for your keyboard - I was not complaining about myself. I was raising an issue of abuse towards another poster. It is sickening to see how easily fellow supporters treat their own.

Team trained on the pitch this morning - lines are down now too.

Nae photos other than this though :(

image.png.f356cca96b8aa5931ffffd6e9e50c749.png

On 19/07/2018 at 15:09, EH11 said:

Difficult to tell with these photos, but will police box now ensure no obstructed seats?

4 minutes ago, Nixie said:

Also, are changing rooms confirmed as moved and  last years tunnel filled? Thanks.

No and no

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, Nixie said:

Also, are changing rooms confirmed as moved and  last years tunnel filled? Thanks.

Changing rooms continue to be in wheatfield 

15 minutes ago, Nixie said:

Difficult to tell with these photos, but will police box now ensure no obstructed seats?

Yes :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

When are they moving?

Last I heard it might be post winter shutdown , not sure if this is still the case or was ever factual . 

August Landmesser
9 minutes ago, kila said:

Di4MktyWwAA-_bK.jpg

Three hours til I'm back in there, can't wait! I've rarely been so excited about watching Cowdenbeath

17 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Three hours til I'm back in there, can't wait! I've rarely been so excited about watching Cowdenbeath

Field of Dreams :)

sidjamesbottle
21 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

im the same was buzzing at work today looking forward to this canny believe some people choose to miss the first home game

Jambof3tornado

Section R for us instead of E. Be strange but nice hopefully to experience a win sat in the new stand. Get a good look at the police control room scaleback.

Row 15 will be like sitting with the God's!!

31 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Section R for us instead of E. Be strange but nice hopefully to experience a win sat in the new stand. Get a good look at the police control room scaleback.

Row 15 will be like sitting with the God's!!

Row 15 isn't even half way up the stand

Jambof3tornado
Just now, Ray Gin said:

Row 15 isn't even half way up the stand

Aye but we're normally down at worms eye view height.

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Aye but we're normally down at worms eye view height.

You'll enjoy the improved view then :thumbsup:

Dalstonjambo
On 7/21/2018 at 11:52, gowestjambo said:

Well its time for you to jog your memory. Firstly I post little, so how you can remember what someone says over a period of weeks or months is unexplainable unless you are a Troll. (I suggest you look up the meaning - as you suggest you are not)

troll2
trɒl,trəʊl/
noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
  1. 1.
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    "one solution is to make a troll's postings invisible to the rest of community once they've been recognized"
    • a deliberately offensive or provocative online post

I looked it up. Not sure how remembering what you posted makes him  a troll based on the above. Just suggests he remembered you posts. He hasn't said anything deliberately offensive or provocative.
Edited by Dalstonjambo

gowestjambo
30 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:
troll2
trɒl,trəʊl/
noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
  1. 1.
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
    "one solution is to make a troll's postings invisible to the rest of community once they've been recognized"
    • a deliberately offensive or provocative online post

I looked it up. Not sure how remembering what you posted makes him  a troll based on the above. Just suggests he remembered you posts. He hasn't said anything deliberately offensive or provocative.

Cheers Pal. it took you 3 days to come up with that. That seems strange behaviour to me. Or do you have an obsession with old posts of mine also???

Dalstonjambo
2 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Cheers Pal. it took you 3 days to come up with that. That seems strange behaviour to me. Or do you have an obsession with old posts of mine also???

Not really. I just read the thread and was confused by your definition of a troll. So i looked it up. Nothing more. I think you are taking things a bit too personally. Apologies i only read your post today. It seems to have upset you. 

Edited by Dalstonjambo

gowestjambo
Just now, Dalstonjambo said:

Not really. I just read the thread and was confused by your definition of a troll. So i looked it up. Nothing more. I think you are taking things a bit too personally. Apologies i only read your post today. It seems to have upset you. 

Well you can relax, as I am not upset at all. Just amazed at what some Posters think Is worthy to post. You can tell your pal I said so. 

Dalstonjambo
Just now, gowestjambo said:

Well you can relax, as I am not upset at all. Just amazed at what some Posters think Is worthy to post. You can tell your pal I said so. 

Perfectly relaxed here. It’s an internet messageboard. Not sure why anyone would be worked up. 

Who’s my pal? As a london based hearts fan I don’t have many hearts supporting friends. 

41 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

I don’t know him from Adam. Glad he decided to try and reason with you though. You were coming across a wee bit unhinged over a perfectly reasonable comment. Feel a bit sorry for him now though, as you seem to still have your grumpy trousers on.