Season tickets - over 13,000 sold - half seasons on sale ( edited )

williamgerrard

Mars plastic
14 minutes ago, Boab said:

Exactly, Mars.

There is no contradiction whatsoever, imo, in renewing and saying the football has been shite for a good while.

We'll still roll up in good numbers but have every right to complain.

A wee troll(!) through this thread will tell who see the real picture.

The numbers are to be debated when the final count is taken.

I predicted 12..12 and a half, at a push and i'm sticking with that.

What needs to be factored in is the additional capacity that we've never had before. Those who are humming and hawing about renewing will know there will be plenty seats available so will more than likely pick and choose their games.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enzo Chiefo

• JALBO

• Alex Kintner

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Moved two seats from. Section N row 12 to Section T row 17, view in section N was restricted as lower N standing. Happy with the move.

Walter Bishop

Thought it would be around 8000, so 10,000 is pretty decent going given the circumstances.

Still means there is around 3500-4000 still to renew though before you even begin to start looking at increasing sales to match new capacity. 

We need a couple of major signings and good end to the season imo.

Edited by Walter Bishop

Jamboelite

So those full of shite about sales appear to still be proven to be full of shite...whodathunkit.

I love the donut that said aye but we are 3500 short as if we wont sell another ST between now and the start of the season? 

On 5/1/2018 at 14:37, les said:

I popped in on Saturday to get mine renewed the girl said I was the only one in my row that had. 

:greggy:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Further evidence of JKB living on another planet. Way too many shit stirring interlopers .

People love going to Tynecastle to get right behind the Hearts 

:fth:

Des Lynam
5 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

So those full of shite about sales appear to still be proven to be full of shite...whodathunkit.

I love the donut that said aye but we are 3500 short as if we wont sell another ST between now and the start of the season? 

Yeah where is Mitch? ?

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Further evidence of JKB living on another planet. Way too many shit stirring interlopers .

Post of the thread.

Bull's-eye
8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not renewing because we have a poor away record :rofl:

chester copperpot

One decent signing and I think we will beat last years figures.

Brilliant effort from the fans. Again!

Has anyone gotten through on the phone yet? Fecking joke Hearts!

They really should've given main stand STs a chance to move before anyone else again.

1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Bit concerned when first read 10,000 as that means around 3,500 haven’t renewed. However considering this matches last years figure it’s good news

Can’t see us selling another 3,500+ to match last year however with the increased capacity folk can give it time to mull it over knowning that they’ll probably still be able to pick up a decent seat closer to the time.

Hibs announced they had sold 10,000 last weekend however theirs have been on sale since mid-march, 10,000 in 5 weeks is a good effort.

They aslso have their "early bird offer" which encourages them to renew asap before they start increasing the price.

Jambof3tornado
34 minutes ago, kila said:

They really should've given main stand STs a chance to move before anyone else again.

Why?

34 minutes ago, kila said:

Nightmare.   No holding queue, just cuts off after 3 minutes.   Been trying for agies

frankblack
44 minutes ago, kila said:

You do realise that last year these people had to move as they couldn't keep their seats in a stand that was being demolished?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Chuffed to bits, as good as in Premium now without the price. Happy day, much more so than the shit one I experienced 32 years ago

:sob:

23 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Why?

12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You do realise that last year these people had to move as they couldn't keep their seats in a stand that was being demolished?

Because new stand STs have just experienced the first season in a new location/seats that are very different to the old stand.

Folk may want to move slightly within the new stand, be it a few rows or a section if they aren't happy with their allocated seat from last year.

Probably isn't even that many folk who'd want to do that, but given main stand STs are facing price hikes to bring seats in line with the other stands, a little courtesy to let us move early again this year would've been nice. Then next season there'd be no need.

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Yeah, it must be very alarming that we've had a fairly similar level of renewals during the renewal period this year as we had last year.

Very alarming indeed!

Nice spin on the figures. If we want to increase our ST base, we have to retain the existing base first and foremost. We are 4k short of that at the moment. Yes  there may be some that may decide to purchase a ST later but we will not benefit from the "new stand" effect that we had last year.  I would imagine that tge majority of renewals are from tge Wheatfield and Gorgie, those who want to keep seats they have had for years.  Anyone from the Platinum in the new stand would pay £50 more from today so there is no real incentive to wait, if you intend to renew. I think with a 6 week window to purchase, the vast majority of renewals are now in. We may pick up another 1k or so but without major managerial changes, I can't see us topping 11k. Last year we sold 10.5k in the first 3 weeks.

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, kila said:

Because new stand STs have just experienced the first season in a new location/seats that are very different to the old stand.

Folk may want to move slightly within the new stand, be it a few rows or a section if they aren't happy with their allocated seat from last year.

Probably isn't even that many folk who'd want to do that, but given main stand STs are facing price hikes to bring seats in line with the other stands, a little courtesy to let us move early again this year would've been nice. Then next season there'd be no need.

Did you not get discounted seats for last season ?? Bit needy if you ask me. There's 3 other stands of people you know!

13 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

Are we witnessing the slow return to sanity on the site?

Far too much to hope for. The season ticket news will have winded them, but no doubt they'll be back.

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Did you not get discounted seats for last season ?? Bit needy if you ask me. There's 3 other stands of people you know!

Bit needy... come on. The new stand hasn't exactly been smooth sailing since it opened! Toilet layout issues, kiosks not fully open, new dugout designs that impact seat views on the lower rows, the fact folk in Q have to wait for the director's to exit etc...

Given it is the first season in the new stand, letting existing STs based there a chance to move within the stand if they are unhappy with their allocated seat from the shift from the old stand isn't unreasonable.

Hearts fans were always going to buy season tickets....we love our club.

Over 3,000 existing season ticket holders still to convince though plus newbies.

Bridge of Djoum
17 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Nice spin on the figures. If we want to increase our ST base, we have to retain the existing base first and foremost. We are 4k short of that at the moment. Yes  there may be some that may decide to purchase a ST later but we will not benefit from the "new stand" effect that we had last year.  I would imagine that tge majority of renewals are from tge Wheatfield and Gorgie, those who want to keep seats they have had for years.  Anyone from the Platinum in the new stand would pay £50 more from today so there is no real incentive to wait, if you intend to renew. I think with a 6 week window to purchase, the vast majority of renewals are now in. We may pick up another 1k or so but without major managerial changes, I can't see us topping 11k. Last year we sold 10.5k in the first 3 weeks.

You are so ****** desperate to have a pop at the club at every opportunity. 

15 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

You are clutching at straws.... a bit like a Remainer claiming the economy is going to collapse.  Project fear hasn’t worked. The vast majority of fans continue to support CL as the manager and we have no evidence that season ticket sales or any ticket sales are declining . The Celtic game and Derby are heading towards a sell out. 

4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Over 3,000 existing season ticket holders still to convince though plus newbies.

True  but with no discount or incentive to buy early unless you are emotionally attached to a particular seat why do so?

Des Lynam
21 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Hahahahahahaha! 

BobbyJenkins
4 minutes ago, McCrae said:

You are clutching at straws.... a bit like a Remainer claiming the economy is going to collapse.  Project fear hasn’t worked. The vast majority of fans continue to support CL as the manager and we have no evidence that season ticket sales or any ticket sales are declining . The Celtic game and Derby are heading towards a sell out. 

Big time clutching. 11,000... lol. Agree apart from the remainer bit, I think Brexit will have a significant negative impact on jobs etc but thats for another discussion!

Try and belt up Enzo, you and a few other gnashers have been shown up to be talking utter pish. Delightful. :)

Oh and FTH.

Edited by BobbyJenkins

Double Top
27 minutes ago, kila said:

Got through at 9.15am, managed to move 2 adults and 2 kids seats from Platinum to front of main Silver saving £365 all in, back to similar to last year

Agree Main Stand should have got first go- never wanted Platinum in first place....

Big Slim Stylee
1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

Yeah where is Mitch? ?

Greeting his eyes out that him and his doom and gloom pals aren’t the self important representatives of the Hearts support they imagined themselves to be, no doubt.

Big Slim Stylee
30 minutes ago, Bez said:

Depends... what time is it in Uruguay? I predict long and convoluted reasons as to why this is a bad thing, in the not so distant future. Then Shaun’s Sheep will reflock and it’ll be all doom and gloom again. :lol:

E33B4997-15CA-490C-BA54-621459771239.jpeg

?

27 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The mob across the city sold around 13,000+ last season, their tickets went on sale before ours and had an early bird discount, they announced 10,000 sold last weekend, 3000+ short on their total of last season yet they are supposed to be a team of super stars playing Barca type football that some on here revere, so where does that leave them?

We all know that things haven't been great this season but we will IMO sell more than another 1000 and with a couple of decent signings end up with more than that lot across the city despite our failings this season.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
14 minutes ago, Double Top said:

Got through at 9.15am, managed to move 2 adults and 2 kids seats from Platinum to front of main Silver saving £365 all in, back to similar to last year

Agree Main Stand should have got first go- never wanted Platinum in first place....

How does this work? I assume you renewed at Platinum before moving to Silver. Do Hearts give you a refund?

7 minutes ago, Stuart G said:

The mob across the city sold around 13,000+ last season, their tickets went on sale before ours and had an early bird discount, they announced 10,000 sold last weekend, 3000+ short on their total of last season yet they are supposed to be a team of super stars playing Barca type football that some on here revere, so where does that leave them?

We all know that things haven't been great this season but we will IMO sell more than another 1000 and with a couple of decent signings end up with more than that lot across the city despite our failings this season.

With respect, Stuart....who cares ?

They can sell 15K STs for all I care.

In fact, is that a bad thing ?

sandylejambo

I changed 5 seats this morning, no 5  together, but lots of blue (seats that are available) on the screen in all the stands

25 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

True  but with no discount or incentive to buy early unless you are emotionally attached to a particular seat why do so?

Emotionally attached to a seat :lol:

Mikey1874
5 minutes ago, Gavsy Van Gaverson said:

How does this work? I assume you renewed at Platinum before moving to Silver. Do Hearts give you a refund?

Yes

Walter Bishop

Regardless of what you think is good or bad, 25% of season ticket holders haven't renewed and yes i know there is plenty of time left before the season starts but surely this has to be a worry. 

I hope Levein has a couple of big signings up his sleeve, anything less than last year sales would be a disaster given the extra costs. 

soonbe110
4 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

10k is more than I thought certainly. Will possibly add up to 1000 max, i would have thought through "new" sales. But 4k non renewals during the initial 6 week phase must still be alarming for the club.

It was the same number as this stage last year. What’s the big deal? Doesn’t stack up with what you have been spouting? 

Real Hearts fans dont show their displeasure by not renewing. They find other ways. 

soonbe110
3 hours ago, redm said:

:laugh: 

One day I will learn not to get so convinced by the shouting. 

It always comes back to the old saying ‘ empty vessels make the most noise’ 

scott herbertson
48 minutes ago, Gambo said:

We had 3000 people get season tickets after deadline day last year, with Cathro in charge and a dismal end to the previous season. 

soonbe110
1 hour ago, sairyinthat said:

Are we witnessing the slow return to sanity on the site?

Until sunday or the next signing. 

3 hours ago, redm said:

:laugh: 

One day I will learn not to get so convinced by the shouting. 

Or perhaps consider who is doing the shouting?

45 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Nice

? 

soonbe110
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

100% pure negative speculation. As always from you. 

Bit of positive news for you — at least you saved £25 by not putting your money where your mouth is re the bet on renewals I offered you.